It All Started at the Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mums Friend and Her Daughter.
2.2k words
4.53
46.5k
37
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Jack was a little nervous as he drove to pick mum up. He was still regretting the comment about her clit he had made in his last message. He had looked at mum's nude pictures several times; she had a beautiful body. She could be wearing three coats today, but Jack had a perfect picture of what was underneath. He would play it quietly today if mum was interested, he believed that she was, then she could make the next move. Jack drove up the driveway of the Rehab centre; mum was sitting on the terrace at the side of the entrance, she was wearing heels, a mini-skirt and a blouse, she looked stunning.

Mum got into the car, she leaned over, squeezed his thigh and kissed him on the cheek, they gave me a walking stick. I left it on a chair. I can walk well; all the pain is gone, that's the main thing. I am so happy to see you, let's go to the Hotel, there are a couple of rooms that need to be refurbished, I want to have a look at them, but I want to have lunch first, I have a craving for a Filet steak, I haven't had proper meat for weeks."

"Mum, we could share a Chateaubriand for lunch if you want."

"Jack, what a wonderful idea, not today but on Friday night, on our first dinner date, we will have a Chateaubriand, that will be a special memory for the rest of our lives. They have given me so many instructions; I have not to cross my legs. I think that I'm ok with sleeping on the surgical side. I have done it, and I have had no problems. I have to give you a list, I should have brought it today, but I will give it to you tomorrow. You must read it, so you know what to do If there are mishaps."

"Mum, you will be ok, after you get out when is your next doctor appointment?"

"If there's no problem then every eight weeks. I could get the all-clear in six months, or I could still be going in a year. I am sure that I'll be finished in six months."

They arrived at the Hotel; all the staff were asking mum how she was feeling. They went straight into the dining room; they had a wonderful lunch. Mum had two glasses of Chablis. Over lunch, Jack told mum all about Bob and what was happening with him. Jack said to her that he was staying at Ann's house as she was worried if Bob overreacts, mum said, "I don't like Bob at all, he's so full of his own importance, he is also a toucher, I've had to tell him on several occasions to keep his hands off my tits and ass. That's good of you to do that for Ann; May will appreciate that. May will also sort him out; she's a competent woman."

After lunch, Jack went with mum to the two rooms. Mum got a measuring tape from the reception. She had a notebook, iPad and her camera in her handbag. She had an app on her iPad; within minutes, she showed Jack what she had in mind for the room. It was a complete transformation. After the second room was finished, mum sat on a chair; she said, "I feel good, I am glad that I have measured the rooms, the app that I have comes up with some interesting colour options. I have enjoyed my lunch, and you were giving me all the news. Will you be able to stay with me on Friday night? If May is at Ann's, Bob will go nowhere near; May could break him with a blink of an eye. She owns all the properties that his offices are in; he pays a subsidised rent. There are so many terms in the contract; May can out him in a heartbeat. Now the big question, have you enjoyed your time with me?"

"Mum, I have loved it, we have both talked so freely. I would have loved to have drunk some wine with you, but I've still work to do. I'm looking forward to our Chateaubriand on Friday. I will arrange for the Hotel's Courtesy coach to pick us up and take us home."

"So am I Jack, it's now a quarter to five, I have to be back at five for some physiotherapy. I wanted to answer your question about clitoris stimulation. I love it being gently fingered but call me old fashioned; I also love the head of a stiff cock stroking it. Let's take our time on Friday; I had better get back now."

Jack drove mum back to Rehab; she was touching his thigh as he drove. Jack parked where he had picked up mum beside the terrace; Jack said, "Will I walk with you inside?"

"Yes please, darling, my walking stick is still on the chair where I left it. Walk me to my room; I want to kiss you."

Jack got the walking stick; mum didn't use it. They went to mum's room. Mum took Jack in her arms and held him close. Jack looked down because of mum's heels; their mouths were an inch apart. Mum leaned forward, burying her tongue deep in Jack's mouth. Jack responded with his tongue. They kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes then mum said, "I enjoyed that. I loved being with you today. You had better go, or I'll be tempted to get on top of that bed with you. You have a strong tongue to Jack; I love it when my clitoris is stimulated with a tongue."

They kissed again then Jack left. As he drove to Ann's, he was thinking that he enjoyed being with mum today. They should go out more when she got out of Rehab. He then wondered if May would be at Ann's, he hoped so. He had no plan or strategy to get May and Ann into the same bed though he had a feeling that it would happen. He used his zapper to open the gates, May's car was outside the house.

Jack let himself in; he found Ann in the kitchen preparing dinner, they kissed, Jack sensed Ann was hot the way she kissed. Ann said, "Mum, visited this afternoon, there's been no reply from Bob. I told her that you were staying with me. She's happy about that; then mum suggested that she stay too and we share you. So she came back after I had got the girls school, mum had a suitcase, she told the girls that she would sleep in my bed, but because there was no room in the wardrobe, she would leave her clothes in your bedroom. The girls are over the moon that mum is staying too. Mum's helping them with their homework, there using the dining room table. Mum wants a private word with you so I'll go and tell her that you're home. I'll stay with the girls while you talk. I think that they will have finished their homework. Mum gets things done with the girls."

They kissed again, as they kissed Jack played with Ann's left tit, she loved it. He then slipped his hand inside the waistband of her leggings; her pussy was so wet. Jack fingered her for a minute then brought his hand out. He offered Ann the two fingers that he'd used, she licked both of them clean then went for May. May came into the kitchen a minute later; they kissed and touched. May was hot too, May said, "Jack, you're a lucky boy, you are going to have a mother and daughter tonight, I am so looking forward to it. May went to her handbag; it was on the kitchen sideboard, she handed Jack a box of pills then said, "Half an hour before we start, slip away and take one of these pills. Then your cock will be stiff for at least four hours. By that time, Ann and I will be satisfied."

They kissed again then May said, "I've to check the potatoes when they are ready we can eat. The girls are so settled, they are both happy you and I are here. They haven't mentioned Bob once. Ann told me that they felt he should have spoken to them after the reception. It was a big thing for them to be flower girls at their aunt's wedding."

The meal was excellent; Ann was a good cook. May was the bedtime storyteller tonight. After the girls had bathed, May came back into the kitchen, where Ann and Jack were drinking wine and said, "Save some wine for me, I'll be back in half an hour."

Jack then quietly went to the bathroom and took his pill. It was a Viagra, he had heard of them but never used one before. May was the doctor; he trusted her and had no worries about taking it. Jack and Ann went into the lounge, they sat on the sofa talking, kissing and touching while sipping their wine. They were so comfortable together; they both took off their clothes; the kissing and touching got more intensive. Ann got a towel she had left behind the sofa. She laid it on the carpet. Jack then positioned her so they could 69. This is what they were doing when May came into the lounge; May said, "I had better get naked, Ann your tits are amazing, I am going to help you give our big boy some pleasure."

May then stripped naked, her tits were bouncing everywhere, they were slightly smaller than Ann's, but they still looked magnificent. May went down on Jack's balls; Ann was sucking Jack's cock as Jack was sucking Ann's hard clit. Then Ann started licking the length of Jack's stiff cock, May then did the same. Jack was getting so aroused with watching a mum and daughter, giving him oral at the same time. Jack felt that his cock was harder and stiffer than usual; he was sure now that Viagra was well for him.

Jack sensed from the way that May was looking at him that she was wanting fucked first. He slid his hand between her legs; May spread her legs wide for him, Jack slipped two fingers inside her very wet cunt, then said, "May, I think that your pussy is hungry for my cock, how would you like to fuck?"

"Jack, let me go on top in the cowgirl position. I am going to pound your cock; I'm so horny, I've been thinking about it all day."

Jack then lay on top of the towel, May then squatted over him, she was holding Jack's cock at the base, she was teasing her hard clit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock, slowly sliding his head up and down her wet cunt lips. She positioned the head of his cock in the middle of her sex slit then pushed down. May took Jack's full length on the first push. She soon had a powerful rhythm going as she pounded up and down with a circular motion on Jack's cock. May was gripping at the base and head of each thrust; it felt incredible for Jack. Ann was playing and sucking her mum's tits as her mum pounded Jack's stiff cock. Jack was stroking both May, and Ann's clit's as May was riding him. Then May said, "Jack, it's incredible how good this feels, I'm close to cuming, do you want to feel my hot spunk dripping on to your balls?"

Ann said, "Do it, mum, then I will go down and lick Jack's balls clean."

Jack was loving the way this was going, May then raised the tempo; she was riding him harder and faster, then she had a massive orgasm, May cried out, "I'm cuming, it feels so good, I needed this so much."

Jack could feel the warmth of May's cum on his cock; then May spread her legs allowing Ann to go down on to Jack's stiff cock which was buried deep in her mum's dripping cunt. Ann said, "Mum, there's so much cum; it's pouring out of you."

Ann went down; her tongue was everywhere collecting her mum's hot cum. May said, "Ann, you're tongue feels so good down there, hold as much cum in your mouth as you can, then we can all cum kiss."

Ann did precisely that, a minute later, she came up, the first thing that she did was to cum kiss her mum. She gave her mum some of her cum then she cum kissed Jack. As they kissed, Jack was fingering Ann's very wet pussy, Jack said, "Ann, do you want to go on top, the same as your mum?"

Ann smiled then said, "I would love to do that, but you must be honest after I cum and tell us who gives you the best fuck?"

Jack smiled too then said, "That's going to be difficult as your mum gives a great ride, but I will be honest and tell you."


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers