It All Started at the Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Fucks his Mum.
2.6k words
4.44
43.5k
42
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Ann was terrific when she went on top, forty minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously, there was so much spunk coming out of Ann's pussy, May went down and licked a lot of the cum away. Then they all cum kissed with May. Jack was impressed with the way that May and Ann worked together; they were both only interested in having pleasure with Jack. It was May that asked Jack later who had given him the best ride. They both laughed and hugged Jack when he said, "I must be honest; it was a draw; you are both excellent; there's no difference between the two of you."

Friday came, Jack picked up mum from the rehab centre, she looked so happy to be going home. In the car, mum said, "I'm so happy to away from there, they're excellent, but I think that I'll recover more quickly if I take things easily. I have had no pain for over four weeks. My scar is completely healed. I must be careful if I bend forward and backwards. I'm pleased to tell you that I can have gentle penetration sex, as I get more agility then I can get more adventurous. I have also been advised of the several suggested ways that I can have sex. My favourites are when I am in the cowgirl position, and my partner is sitting in a chair. Then there's the spoon position and doggy style. Darling, are you interested in helping mummy to find a position that she enjoys?"

As mum had been talking, she had been stroking Jack's thigh, the way mum was talking was arousing Jack, Jack said, "Mum, of course, I will. If you have any discomfort at all, you must let me know at once. I'll be cautious with you. If you find penetration uncomfortable, then I will make you orgasm with stimulation, stimulation can give you wonderful orgasms."

Mum leaned over and kissed Jack on the cheek, her hand brushed his stiff cock as she leaned over, mum said, "I know that you will Jack, but I want to give you pleasure too. My hand felt something nice there, has mummy caused that?"

Mum was now stroking Jack's massive stiff cock. Jack replied, "Mum, you arouse me when I am close to you; my cock gets stiff."

Mum squeezed Jack's cock then said, "Jack, I'd love to go down on you as you drive, but I can't bend, I can get you into a position when we get home that I can suck you, would you like mummy to suck your cock when we get home?"

"I'd love that mum; there are so many intimate things that I want to do with you. We will be home soon, let's relax when we get home, when we get hungry then we can go to the Hotel for something to eat. I have booked a table for seven this evening. The Hotel courtesy coach will pick us up at ten to seven; then we can both have a drink tonight."

They arrived home. Jack carried mum's suitcase into the house. Mum asked him to leave the bag beside the washing machine as she had a big washing to do. They then went into the lounge. Mum asked Jack to get some hand towels from the laundry room and also to bring the four pillows from his bedroom. When Jack came back into the lounge, mum was sitting on the sofa wearing only a crotchless bodysuit and self-supporting stockings; she wasn't wearing any panties, her vulva was swollen and smooth. Jack said, "Mum, you look gorgeous; would you like me to strip naked?"

"Jack, I would love that, I think that maybe we should take the towels and pillows into my bedroom, it will be better there as we would be more comfortable on the bed, could you also bring one of the armchairs from the dining room to the bedroom too? Then we'll have it there if we need it."

Jack took the towels and pillows to the bedroom then brought the armchair and left it close to the bed. Mum was lying on the bed in a position that they could 69, Jack wanted that, but not now, he wanted to kiss and cuddle her first. He lay down beside her, they kissed and touched for several minutes, their kisses were tender and passionate, both their tongues were very active. They were now exploring the other's bodies. Mum's pussy was dripping wet, Jack spread mum's cunt lips open, out popped a sizeable hooded clit, it was hard. Jack slipped two fingers inside her pussy; mum purred with pleasure. Mum was teasing Jack's cock with her fingers; she wrapped her hand around it then started to give him a slow hand job, then mum said, "Jack, I would love to go down on you, could you change position then we can 69?"

Jack then got into the position that they could 69; mum teased the head of Jack's cock with her tongue; she then wrapped her lips around the head and started to go down on him. Jack was sucking on mum's clit as he gently finger fucked her with two fingers. Jack was impressed with two things as he did this, one, mum was pushing her pussy against his fingers, and secondly, she was gripping his fingers at the tip and base of each thrust. Mum was hot. Jack sensed that she was close, Jack sucked harder and fingered her deeper then mum said, "Jack, I am going to cum."

Jack ignored her; he kept sucking then he felt the warmth of her cum in his mouth, it tasted sweet and delicious, there was a lot of it, mum had needed to cum. Jack swallowed a little but kept the majority in his mouth. When mum had composed herself, Jack cum kissed her; mum was using her tongue to transfer her cum from Jack's mouth into her own mouth. Both their tongues were so tender, then mum said, "You are the first man that I've ever done that with in my life, I'm so happy that we have done this."

They kissed for several minutes then mum suggested that Jack lay behind her in the spoon position, Jack did this, he was kissing mum's neck and ear lobe as mum was stroking her long sex slit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock. Then she positioned it in the middle of her pussy then said, "Jack, push it inside me now, please do everything slowly until I get used to it."

Jack pushed slowly, half of his cock was inside mum now, mum said, "It feels wonderful, I can take more, go slowly, I am sure that I'll be able to take all of him."

Jack kept going, then he felt the head of his cock hitting mum's cervix, mum loved it, Jack felt mum's cunt lips around the base of his cock, she said, "Jack, that's wonderful, I can take all of him, you can go harder and deeper now, I feel filled, but it's so comfortable."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; he was also rubbing mum's big clit as he rode her. Mum loved it; she was pushing herself hard against Jack's cock; she was again gripping his cock tightly at the right time; mum had powerful cunt muscles. Ten minutes later, mum had a massive orgasm; she was trembling with it. Jack stayed inside her until she had composed herself. He pulled out; then mum turned around; they kissed lovingly for several minutes. Mum said, "Jack, it's better than I thought that it would be, I must be careful and not make any sudden movements. Your cock feels magnificent when you are inside me. Is there anything that I can do to make it better for you?"

Jack kissed mum so affectionately then said, "Mum, you are wonderful in bed, I love it when you grip my cock. We can try all the positions that they suggested for you. If we find one that gives us both pleasure, then we can work around that one. I am getting hungry, let's shower then we can go out for lunch."

Mum was so attentive to Jack in the shower; Jack was also attentive to mum as they both washed and rinsed the most intimate parts of the other's bodies. Jack dressed in a suit; mum was dressing in her bedroom. When she came into the lounge, she looked stunning; she was showing just enough cleavage to arouse Jack. They talked about many things over lunch, mostly about things than mum wanted to be done around the Hotel. They got back into Jack's car, mum squeezed Jack's thigh then said, "Shall we spend the afternoon in mummy's bed?"

Jack laughed then leaned over and kissed her lovingly, then Jack said, "That's all that I want to do mum."

As they walked to the door, mum said, "Jack, I would like to go into the kitchen, I would like you to do me doggy style when I bend over the kitchen table. We could also use the dining room table, but we can close the blinds in the kitchen, that would give us all the privacy that we need. You went deep in the spoon position today; I am sure that you can go deeper doggy style. Would you like to do that for mummy?"

Jack nodded in approval, then squeezed mum's ass. Mum then went to her bedroom. She asked Jack to wait in the kitchen for her; she also asked him to get comfortable. Jack stripped naked; his cock was stiff; just being with mum made him erect. Two minutes later, mum came into the kitchen; she was wearing a satin dressing gown; she took it off when she saw Jack's stiff cock. They kissed and touched for several minutes; nothing was rushed, mum was very wet. He teased her clit with his fingers; mum loved that.

Then mum bent over the kitchen table; her ass was level with Jack's cock. She bent over, holding the sides of the table for support. Her big tits were swaying a little as she moved. Jack stood behind her; he was running the head of his cock just inside of mum's cunt flaps, she was very wet, she liked it when the head of his cock hit her hard clit. Jack positioned the head of his cock in the middle of mum's sex slit, then pushed gently, mum took the full length with Jack's first push. Mum said, "It's better; you can go so much deeper doggy style. I love it when you go deep."

Jack soon had a steady rhythm going; mum loved it, Jack was stroking her big clit, he could feel his massive cock sliding in and out of mum's hungry cunt. He then brought his right hand down to mum's clit; he was now working on her clit with two hands. He used his right middle finger to get some of mum's cunt juice on it, and then he brought his right middle finger to mum's tight ass hole, he slipped it up mum's ass, mum loved it. Jack was fucking mum's pussy doggy style; he was now finger fucking her ass as he rode her. Mum said, "Jack, that feels so good, can you finger fuck my ass with two fingers? That will make me cum, for sure."

Jack then lubed his right index finger; he was now finger fucking her ass with two fingers. Two minutes later, mum had a massive orgasm; her cunt juice was dripping off Jack's cock onto his balls. She soon collected herself, Jack pulled out, they began to kiss beside the kitchen table, then mum said, "Let's have a siesta, it will take me longer to prepare myself for tonight. We can shower together at five-thirty."

They went upstairs to mum's bedroom, mum was glowing, but she fell asleep two minutes later with a very contented look on her face. They showered together at five-thirty, Jack dressed in another suit. He waited in the kitchen, with a glass of wine, for mum to get dressed. Mum looked gorgeous when she came into the kitchen at quarter to seven; Jack poured her a glass of wine, mum said, "I enjoyed this afternoon so much, I had no discomfort doing it doggy style on the kitchen table. It's amazing how deep you can go; I'm so looking forward to tonight."

As mum kissed Jack, the doorbell rang, the curtsey coach had arrived. The Chateaubriand was delicious; they both enjoyed it; they were speaking so freely now. They didn't have a dessert or coffee; they were sitting chatting, finishing off the second bottle of wine. Mum whispered to Jack, "Jack, I've some lube at home, could you lube my ass then ass fuck me on the kitchen table when we get home? I loved it when you fingered my ass today."

Jack replied, "I would love to mum. I'll take my time lubing you. I want you to enjoy that too."

When they got back home, mum went for the lube. Jack stripped naked; he was stiff; he had got hard just thinking about ass fucking mum. Mum came into the kitchen; she was wearing the satin dressing gown. She was carrying the lube, a towel and a box of tissues. Mum said as she spread the towel underneath the kitchen table where she had bent over this afternoon, "I was dripping this afternoon, I left a little puddle here."

Jack kissed her when she gave him the lube; it was the same type as May used. Jack guessed that she must have got it from May. Mum bent over the kitchen table; it didn't take long to lube her tight ass. She was taking three fingers within minutes; she was also purring with pleasure as Jack lubed her. Jack then lubed his stiff cock. He then stood behind mum as he teased her ass with the tip of his cock, he said, "Mum, I will go very slowly, any discomfort then tell me at once. I'll go slowly until you get used to it. I have the feeling that you are going to enjoy this."

With a gentle push, he slid up mum's tight ass; mum gasped, she had taken the full length with the first push. Jack slowly moved in and out of her; he wasn't rushing it, he pushed until the head of his cock was deep inside her. He pulled back until it was only the bulbous head that was still inside her. Mum said, "Jack, it's wonderful. I've no pain or discomfort at all. The head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, you can go a bit harder and deeper now, this is going to make me cum, I am nearly there, don't stop, please keep going."

Jack replied, "Mum, you will cum, I won't stop, I'll give you three vaginal orgasms then I'll do your pussy doggy style. I am glad that you brought the towel, you're going to cum a lot tonight. Each orgasm you have this now will get stronger with each one; it feels so good for me, how does it feel for you?"

"Jack, I love it. I'm going to cum."

Ten minutes later, mum had her third vaginal orgasm; the third was a body-shaking orgasm. When she had composed herself, Jack slid inside her very wet cunt doggy style. Then mum said, "Jack, I adore your cock, it gives me so much pleasure, darling, go deep and hard now, I can take it."

Twenty minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; mum was trembling when she came. When she was in control again, Jack turned her around; they kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Jack, I am so happy that we're doing this, it feels so good and natural, I wish that we had done it earlier."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers