It All Started Over Pancakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least, I didn't have to endure the sweet torture of being peeled again, being, ah, fully peeled already. A man can bear such pleasure for only so long.

I grabbed my eight inches at the base and swung him around as if wielding a fire hose, I mean, he'd behaved like an out-of-control one earlier so I thought I'd better keep him well in hand this time. An ounce of prevention and all that.

Rory didn't waste time with hot breath wafting. Maybe he was afraid of another cum-in-eye incident. Instead, he enveloped the head with those plump beautiful lips of his and sucked. Boy, did he suck, he inhaled me. I nearly lost my balance, he inhaled me so hard. God, my light-o-love, must be related to Dyson, 'cause he sure as hell had the pull of a vacuum cleaner. Top of the range one. One of those space age, streamlined ones. You know, the ones that suck up more dust than regular models. No way did Rory leave so much as a speck on my dick.

If my cock could talk I knew what he'd be saying: It's warm, it's wet, it's soft... oh fuck, it's fucking dark is what it is! I mean it had to be. Rory had my monster so far down his throat it had to be eyeing his arsehole.

All had gone quiet on the other side of my bedroom door. I didn't care. Xena and Sidekick could go whine and bitch and knock and bash on some other poor drongo's door. I was getting my rocks off in my love's hot mouth. God, it should be listed as one of the seven wonders of the modern world. They should build monuments to it. If Shakespeare were alive he'd write a sonnet about it, and some Italian dude would write an opera. Baz Luhrman should make a Hollywood blockbuster musical about it. He could call it, Strictly Head.

I reckon, Meatloaf might have had a premonition about Rory's sweet mouth. Just listen to that epic rock ballad of his. I could hear the chorus now,

"And then you took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh it must have been while you were fucking it.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh and I swear it's true, I was just about to say I love you."

Okay, so maybe I adlibbed a bit but if that song wasn't about Rory's BJ skills then Bob was my uncle. And, trust me, you'd be singing too if you had your cock in Rory's throat.

A noise from the bedroom window distracted me. I couldn't believe it. Xena and Sidekick were risking life and limb to lean over from Jason's second floor balcony to peer in my window. They had their rabid faces pressed to the glass. They looked like something out of a 'B' grade spoof film. I could see the headlines in tomorrow's paper, Peeping Toms found dead after ten foot fall from balcony.

I considered interrupting my light-o-love's worshipping at the alter of cock, my cock, to save them from certain death, but one look down into his limpid green eyes gazing adoringly up at me while his pretty pink lips made an 'O' around my dick stopped me. Who could resist that face? Those lips? Not me. I was too busy drowning in those green pools. Let Xena and Sidekick explain their broken limbs to their boyfriends themselves.

Up and down he went. In and out I went. Up and down. In and out. Sounds kind of repetitive when I say it like that. But, yeah, oh yeah, give me repetitive.

Gonads are sending urgent message, "Full, discharge of volcanic proportions imminent."

"No. No, No," I scream to them. "I've waited so long, I can't come so soon!"

"Too bad, Pancake Boy," they yell back at me. "We are overloaded. Code Red! Prepare to cum. Now is the time to make your apologies for any blaspheming, incoherency, expletives or excitable speech. Prepare for unleashment."

I gird my loins—is that the same as squeezing your butt muscles?—and croak my warning to the love of my life.

Oh, yeah. Hips out of control. Hanging on to Rory's hair for dear life. Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to protect light-o-love from Xena and Sidekick. Look, it's Super Cock!

You bloody beauty!

New Year fireworks display on Sydney Harbour Bridge!

Halley's effing Comet!

Jimmy Barnes belting out, "I'd die to be with you tonight!"

And... applause?

I look to the window. Xena and Sidekick are clapping and mouthing 'Bravo' and 'Encore.'

I look at my love, he looks as stunned as me and it's a testament to his gorgeousness that he still manages to look like he belongs on a billboard.

His mouth remains open even after I extract my firehose. I look at it fondly. "I'll be back soon," I promise.

I lean down and with finger under chin gently close his mouth so I can kiss him.

"Spend the rest of your life with me, please," I whisper.

"Yes, Pancake Boy, but can we move to a new flat? I don't think I can do this every time either of us wants to get laid."

"Anything for you, my love."

See what I mean? What day. The greatest love story of all time started with pancakes and ended in... applause.

******

EPILOGUE

With the confident nonchalance of one who has done himself proud as he emptied his balls, I strut to the window and stand full frontal, my tackle mere inches away from our peeping toms.

"Ready for Round Two," I mouth.

"Yes," I hear them say through the glass, their heads nodding up and down so fast I'm surprised their necks don't snap.

I jiggle my hips, my cock swinging in a wide arc. The glass is the only thing separating me from their gaping mouths. I blow them a kiss and...

Close the curtain.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS

Arvo=Afternoon

Bloody=Aussie expletive on a par with 'Damn' or 'Shit'

Boardies=Swim trunks, Bathers

Deadset=Definitely

Drongo=Idiot, sucker

Fair Dinkum=An exclamation to proclaim something as true or genuine

Flat=Apartment

Flatmates=People you share an apartment with

Gonads=Balls, Scrotum

Ripper=Exclamation on a par with 'Fantastic'

Strewth=Aussie expletive on a par with 'Holy Hell' or 'Jesus Christ'

Thongs=Flip Flops

Tough Bikkies=Tough luck