It All Started with a Spilled Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

"I want you naked, and be quick about it. Let me help you." Sheila began to remove his tie, unbutton his shirt as Jason was trying to take off his pants. Now they were both naked. Jason's cock was harder than he could ever remember.

Sheila reached out and began to stroke it. There was no urgency to her actions. She wanted to take her time with Jason. Jason was also taking his time cupping and playing with Sheila's nipples. Using his fingertips, he was drawing the nipples out, causing Sheila to moan her approval. They eventually made their way to the bed.

They had no shot clock. Tomorrow was Sunday. They could take all the time in the world.

Time moved slowly as they both took their time exploring each other's bodies. They wrapped their arms around each other and very slowly and sensually began kissing. Jason moved his hands to frame Sheila's face and quietly whispered "There is no place on this earth I'd rather be, than here with you right now."

"Me, too."

Jason pushed Sheila back onto her pillow and began a very slow journey down her body. He started by kissing her on her neck, not realizing that one of Sheila's highly erogenous areas was on her neck, just below her ears.

"How can he know this?" Sheila thought.

He covered her neck with featherlike kisses slowly moving down to her breasts. Her nipples were harder than they had ever been, standing proudly away from her aureole. He took the right one in his mouth and teased it by biting, sucking and nipping on the nub for what seemed like an eternity. He did not neglect the other nipple as he used his fingers to increase her pleasure. He moved his mouth to the left nipple and his hand to the right.

A soft moan erupted from Sheila's mouth. Then the words, "Oh, that's so good, that feels so, so good."

Jason was always a thoughtful lover, making sure his partners always experienced the best he had to offer. While he wanted to stay fixed on her breasts, he had other ideas on how to make Sheila want for more. As he licked his way down her body, Sheila also wanted more. She instinctively spread her legs apart, allowing Jason full access to her essence of sexuality.

Jason pulled himself up in order to view her nude body. Below he found her dark triangle framing her pussy. Even as thick as it was he could make out her vaginal lips. Her clitoris was still hiding. But, not for long. He began his effort to bring sexual pleasure to the woman he had only met about two weeks ago, but clearly knew that she would be part of his future. He separated her vaginal lips with his fingers, slowly inserting one, then two fingers into a very wet pussy. He pulled them out and as disappointed as Sheila with him for doing this, she opened her eyes to see that he placed his wet fingers in his mouth.

Before she could speak, Jason moved his face to her bush, running his tongue along her lips, causing them to spread. As he was licking he reinserted two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her, very slowly. Too slowly for Sheila's taste as she started to move her hips, trying to maximize the pleasure she was feeling. Jason would have none of that. He gently, but forcefully put his arms across her thighs, stopping any hip movement. Sheila got the message. Jason was going to do this at his pace. He went back to licking her pussy, avoiding her clitoris for the longest of time, drawing out serious, unintelligible noises coming from Sheila. He moved his arms away from her thighs and allowed Sheila to enjoy the tongue lashing.

"Oh, Oh.................more, please more. Please on my clit. I want to cum for you. I want to cum for you then I want you to fuck me. Please my clit.........................., Oh, Ah, Ah................"

Her clitoris peeked out from her bush and on his way back up from licking her toward her bottom, he placed his lips on her most sensitive nub. He was soft, but firm lashing his tongue from side to side. He added two fingers and started to finger fuck her as he was assaulting her clitoris. Sheila reached up and began to pull at her nipples. They were always sensitive, even more so now that Jason was diddling her clitoris with his tongue.

Sheila was now screaming. "God, oh God, don't stop.......................................please don't stop, Ay...................Ay................I'm going to cum, cumming yes, yes, cumming........................" Rising off the bed to meet his tongue and fingers. She came shaking from the pleasure and screaming out his name. "Jason, oh Jason................................oh, yes, yes..................."

Jason let her thrash on the bed, watching how sexy she looked as her orgasm overcame her senses. Then he wrapped his arms around her, holding her, saying nothing, letting her unwind from the pleasure he gave her. When she finally came down from the best orgasm of her life, she said nothing, but pulled Jason close to her. They fell asleep that way.

Jason woke up first, around 3:00 am, still holding Sheila in his arms. He was beyond happy. Sheila was still sleeping, but began to stir as Jason moved slightly to gain some feeling in his arm. Sheila became aware of Jason being awake and turned her body to him.

"I've never had anyone make me feel so good as you have. I want you to fuck me. Now!"

He moved Sheila onto her back and said, "I want this to last. I want to take it slow. We can fuck later. Now I want to make love to you."

Sheila nodded "okay."

Jason positioned himself above her, lining up his cock along Sheila's still very wet pussy. He took his time getting his cock into her pussy. It seemed as he was moving one inch of his cock into her every few seconds. Finally, he had his entire cock buried in her pussy.

They moved as if they were a pair of finely tuned dancers. Every movement seemed choreographed. Jason took his time moving his cock in and out of Sheila's pussy. Sheila moved her hips mimicking Jason's movements. Jason rested on his elbows as to not crush Sheila under the weight of his body. He saw her hard nipples on her chest. He took her legs and locked his arms around them, allowing for deeper penetration of his cock. But he did not rush as he continued to slowly move his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Sheila reached down to touch her clitoris. She began to move her fingers in a circular motion enhancing the pleasure Jason's cock was giving her. Their dance was closing in on for more than 30 minutes.

Jason saw what Sheila was doing as quietly asked her, "Do you want me to go faster?" "Yes, please yes. I want to feel you cum in me. I want us to cum together."

Jason grabbed Sheila's arms and held them above her head. Sheila raised her legs and locked them on Jason's back. Jason began to move faster and faster, drawing out more screams from Sheila. Jason kept at it for a few minutes, then he let go of Sheila's hands. Immediately, she pulled Jason closer and on top of her, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Jason was in overdrive, thrusting his cock in and out of Sheila's pussy. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock. He felt the familiar stirrings of his orgasm. "Going to cum. Sheila, going to cum in your pussy."

"Me too," Sheila yelled. "Me, too. Cum for me. Cum in me," Sheila yelled.

They both roared their orgasm, their dance was coming to an end. Jason filled Sheila's pussy with his seed as Sheila pulled Jason into her pussy making sure all of his seed found its mark.

Their lovemaking, that started off with measured passion turned into a fucking frenzy, but that was fine with both of them. Exhausted, they fell back to sleep.

As the morning sun crept through the blinds, it was 11:00 am before either of them stirred.

"Good morning beautiful," Jason said.

"So, this wasn't a dream," Sheila smiled as she replied.

"Far from it. It was the best night of my life."

"Mine too."

They finally managed to get out of bed, but walked hand in hand to the shower. After the shower, they didn't bother to dress, eating breakfast in the nude. They spent the rest of the day exploring each other's bodies. Sheila and Jason enjoyed oral sex in a "69" position with Jason bringing Sheila to the brink of orgasm a number of times until he finally relented to her begging for release and drove her over the top with his lips firmly surrounding her clitoris. He loved the feeling of her freshly washed bush in his face as he continued to feast on her pussy. Sheila's mouth toyed with Jason's cock. She too, brought him to the brink of his orgasm, only to back down a number of times, until finally she wrapped her lips around his shaft and used her hands to kneed his balls. That drove Jason over the top as spurt after spurt of his cum bathed the back of Sheila's throat.

As darkness et in it was time for Jason to get back to his apartment. He had some work to do for his classes and Sheila had to follow up on her applications to grad school. Reluctantly, they dressed, but they took a fair amount of time saying goodbye.

As they embraced and kissed, Sheila said, "I had the most incredible weekend. I want to do this again and again. Please call me tomorrow."

"Count on it." And with that, Jason let go of Sheila and left her apartment.

Over the next two months their romance continued to build. Jason spent more time at Sheila's apartment than at his. Their love for one another was growing, but as spring break approached a potential situation threatened their relationship. The good news was that Sheila was accepted into the UCSF graduate program, but the bad news was that Jason was going to be 3,000 miles away at Harvard.

Over a somber dinner, the two-faced reality.

"This long-distance relationship is never going to work. I'm going to be stuck on the west coast and you will be on the east coast. Maybe I'll hold off on graduate school. Apply, again, to Harvard next year."

"You can't do that. You need to finish your education sooner rather than later."

Then Jason dropped the bombshell.

"I'm postponing Harvard. I'm going into the Israeli army for two years. It's something that's important to me. I'm committed for two years. So, go get the graduate degree."

"What the hell are you talking about. You never said anything before. Now, you hit me with this."

"I just found out about being accepted yesterday. I'm sorry."

"Where does that leave us?"

"The long-distance relationship will really be long distance. I'm sure I will have leave when I can come home."

"This is too much to process. Please take me home."

They rode to Sheila's apartment in silence. When they arrived, Sheila opened the door and ran into the building. "Don't come in," she said to Jason.

A few days later, Sheila went home as did Jason for their spring break.

A few days at home did nothing to ease Sheila's anxiety. Her parents, Ben and Diane, sensed something was wrong as Sheila was unusually quiet.

At dinner on the third night Sheila was home, her mom finally asked her, "Sheila, you've been unusually quiet. Is everything okay between you and Jason?"

Sheila had told her parents about her relationship with Jason. They were thrilled with the prospect of her finding a man that would treat her so well.

"Actually, mom, things are not okay."

"Want to talk about it?" her dad chimed in.

Talk around the dinner table was always a time to discuss any subject under the sun, including personal relationships. Nothing was taboo.

"Mom, Jason told me that he was going into the Israeli Army, committed for two years. He just sprung this on me the day before spring break. He never mentioned this to me all the while we were dating. He said he had just found out about his being accepted into the army. We had a very difficult two days. I don't know what to do?"

For the next thirty minutes Sheila discussed the situation with her parents.

"Mom, I love this man, but I'm afraid I'm going to lose him."

"Dear, when you get back, tell him that. As strange it sounds, if he loves you the same way you love him, things will work itself out, even if it involves time and a great distance."

Jason had the same conversation with his parents. There was much discussion but in the end his mom Doris, always the calm one simply said, "If Sheila means that much to you, find a way to make it work."

When they returned to school, Jason called Sheila and told her, "We need to talk."

They agreed to meet for lunch the next day. Contrary to how he thought he would be greeted, Sheila bounced quickly into his arms and gave him a kiss that seemed to last forever. Jason seemed puzzled, but pleased, by the way Sheila greeted him.

"Let me say something first," Sheila said. "I'm so sorry for the way I reacted even though you can't blame me for the way I felt at the time. I was so afraid of losing you that I was selfish. I love you so much, Jason, and I want to spend my life with you and I'm going to wait for you to complete your deal with Israel."

"I should have warned you about the possibility of going into the army, but I never thought our relationship would go as far as it has. I'm glad it has," he said while smiling broadly. "My father and my grandfather both served in the Israeli army and I wanted to follow in their footsteps. It's a two-year commitment and then I will start law school. I want to be with you in the worst way. Please say you will wait for me."

Rather than speak, Sheila began to cry. Customers around her were concerned. "I'm fine," she shouted out soothing the anxious people who were looking at their table.

Wiping away her tears she said, "Let's get out of here. My classes were canceled. I know a good way to kill an afternoon."

They spent the afternoon in her apartment making love in many ways. After bringing her to two strong orgasms, one by his mouth and one by his fingers, oh how he loved licking her pussy through her pubic hair. Sheila took her time pleasuring Jason with her mouth, not letting him cum until he begged her for his release. They rested and then they fucked. Jason buried his cock in her pussy, doggie style going deeper than when fucking in the missionary position. Sheila was consumed by unabated lust, screaming out her orgasm when Jason pinched her clitoris while pumping his seed into her pussy.

Graduation day was a few weeks away. The relationship between Sheila and Jason, after the hiccup, continued to flourish.

One evening, while enjoying dinner at the local diner, Jason asked Sheila if their families can do dinner together after graduation. Sheila thought it was a great idea. Her parents knew Jason from their conversations with their daughter and she was looking forward to meeting Jason's parents.

Jason made a reservation at The Claremont, the place for his first "official" date with Sheila. Prior to the ceremony they made it a point of getting their parents together. Introductions were made and as Rabbi Max and his wife Doris met Sheila's parents, Ben and Diane.

After the amenities, both sets of parents wished their kids well and left them to find seats for the graduation. The parents decided to sit together.

Jason and Sheila walked hand-in-hand to the ceremony. Jason was leaving for Israel two days after graduation, just having enough time to get back to New York and pack. Tonight was going to be his last night with Sheila for at least a few months, maybe longer.

After the ceremony, the families went their separate ways to get ready for dinner. Jason was going to pick up Sheila at her apartment and they were going to meet both families at the restaurant.

Sheila was even more beautiful this night than on their first date, if that was possible. The multi-colored cocktail dress fit her like a glove. Accessorized perfectly, at least she thought so, she was a vision of sheer beauty,

"I thought you were beautiful before tonight, but tonight..." Jason could not finish the sentence as he began to tear up. He regained his composure and continued to "inspect" Sheila as she pirouetted to show Jason her entire outfit.

"I don't know what it is, but I think there is something missing."

"What do you mean," Sheila yelled at him, "something is missing?"

He took out a Tiffany's box and handed it to Sheila.

With her hands shaking, Sheila opened the box and found a simple, single strand set of pearls. "Oh my" she whispered and then began to cry. They are beautiful.

"Here, let me help you put them on."

After he closed the clasp, Jason stepped back and looked. "Perfect, just perfect." Sheila stepped in front of the mirror and once again, tears began to run down her cheeks. "I'm ruining my make-up. We will be late. Oh, God, they are so beautiful." Sheila ran to Jason and they embraced. Embraced knowing they would not be together for many months. "I love you so much, Jason."

"I love you too."

Sheila took a few minutes to compose herself and off they went to meet their families for dinner.

As they sat down, Sheila spoke, "Mom, look what Jason gave me tonight" pointing out the strand of pearls around her neck.

"I see he has very good taste."

Jason's dad, who was sitting next to his son whispered to him, "Very nice."

"I didn't tell Sheila the entire story about the pearls. They belonged to my great grandmother. I wanted to give them to the person I love."

Sheila started crying again as she turned to face Jason and gave him a very passionate kiss. She didn't care that both sets of parents were looking.

"They are even more beautiful," Sheila said between sobbing. "Excuse me, I need to get to the bathroom and clean my face." Jason got up and walked with her.

Dinner could not have been better. Both parents got to know each other well and truly enjoyed each other's company. A few bottles of very good wine were consumed. Jason was glad that he decided to leave his car at Sheila's apartment as they took a taxi to the restaurant.

As the dinner wound down, Jason's dad made a toast. "To both Sheila and Jason. May your future be bright and that your love for each other continues. L'Chaim."

Both sets of parents said good night to each other like they were friends for decades and not just having met a few hours ago. Jason's parents took Sheila aside as Sheila's parents did the same for Jason. They had some kind words for the kids.

Sheila's father said, "Jason, you take care of yourself. I see how my daughter looks at you and how you look at her. Come back to her."

"I will, I promise."

Jason's mom said to Sheila, "I know it's going to be difficult with Jason being in the army. But what I see between the two of you is that the separation is only temporary. Love does that with people."

Jason called for a cab as he was telling his parents that he would meet them at their hotel the next morning. Sheila was not leaving Columbus until the following week. Her parents were going to stay and help her pack.

Their last night together was one of mixed emotions. They made love a number of times. Each time ending with Sheila or Jason breaking down. Promises were made. As dawn crept through the blinds, Jason and Sheila woke. They had fallen asleep in each other's arms. One last time they made love. Jason was feasting on Sheila's pussy making her climax once, then a second time, before being pushed away. Then Sheila positioned herself on top and sat down on Jason's cock. She wanted to be in control. Impaled on Jason's cock, she slowly rocked back and forth, then up and down. Jason reached for and tugged at her nipples, then lifting his body so he could feast on them. Sheila pushed him back down.

The foreplay had gone on for a while when Sheila started to move faster riding Jason's cock. She was panting and moaning and finally screaming as she was getting close to her orgasm. "Ah...............so good, so fucking good. Please, make me cum. Ay......................................, Oh.............."

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers