All Comments on 'It All Started with Coffee'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit skinny

6’ 9” tall and weighs 150 lbs???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously???

You lost me at 6' 9" and 152 pounds and her 36H breasts. You have absolutely no concept of the human body----sizes and weights. To be that tall and not be over 200 lbs would be VERY thin----no way in the world "strapping" as you claim. 36H??? C'mon now, there are SOME women out there with such enormous breasts-----not many, though. This whole writing was a farce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The others covered it well.

Body sizes and descriptions are important. Why not make her 3'8" with basketballs on her chest? Or make him an amputee that has a joint in the middle of his junk so he can walk on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confused

How is someone 6'9" and 152# . The young man would look sick and unable to function. If you are going to be a author pay attention to detail. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total Garbage...

Didn't get past the 6' 9", 152 pounds. Get real.

bumknee52bumknee52over 5 years ago
details

As others have mentioned, the kid's 6-9, 152 pounds almost made me quit reading. Other details include two different sizes for her breasts; the fact that Julian made remarks saying hers was the best pussy he's known -- yet he was a virgin-- and the "next day" she went to school in a professional altered business suit to accentuate her new sexuality. Does she have a seamstress on 24-hour call retainer? It may be just me, but I don't like stories where sudden sexual prowess is prompted by some mysterious ingredient -- and you never said what that ingredient was, or why the woman who offered it, did so. You have potential, just avoid such extremes and your stories will be more easily followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Wish!

This garbage is a teenage boy's wet dream. Everything about it is unrealistic. You wish Ju;ian could be that large, or his mother's hyper-inflated chest could once again produce milk like when she nursed him as an infant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6'9" and 152 lbs???

Thanks for the free comedy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very

Very poor writing.

Don't quit school...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unimpressed

This book needs a do-over. Horrible

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years ago
Complete crap

So unrealistic as to be unreadable.

Despite that I worked my way through the whole story - while being grateful that it was only two pages long - in the hope that it would improve...but it didn't. If anything it just became ever more weird and impossible and sad.

I won't enlarge in other comments about sizes, except to add that she apparently started with 32J tits and then changed them to 36H size.

The only redeeming feature was that the spelling, grammar and layout was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Huge tits. Baseball bat for cock. That lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"...standing a towering 6'9 and 152 pounds..."

13" cocks are one thing, but that is in the running for one of the dumbest physical descriptions on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good fuck writing

Who cares about the literature preciseness or political correctness. You did a good job explaining call Mom sucked his prick beautifully and drank his come lovingly. I could Envision the size of her gorgeous soft tits. I could also see her loving pussy lips. I could almost taste her juices

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well then

So subtracting his 13" cock, he was 6'9" and 140 lbs.

Very strapping.

ei62ei6212 months ago

8 hrs of sex with a 8" cock dream on

Horndog77Horndog778 months ago

Her tits go from 32J to 32H. I get they are next to each other on a keyboard, what you should get is an editor, another thing, what teenager doesn't know what a pussy is? Waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
1880 Followers
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES