It All Started With the Love Shack

Story Info
Sometimes simple things lead to big adventures.
8.4k words
3.61
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien and Justine had been staying at the beach-side RV park for two days now. As was their routine, they got up early and did a walk around the park enjoying the wonderful weather. And as was Justine's usual routine, she kept her eyes peeled for pretty girls and handsome men. She and Damien were what society liked to refer to as swingers, but they just liked to think of themselves as open minded people who enjoyed sex.

On this morning Justine had seen a couple of new RVs that pulled in the following evening, and she wanted to scope them out. The first large class A, was owned by an older couple, who seemed nice when she introduced herself, but were definitely not their type. The second couple, a middle-aged husband and wife, definitely piqued her interest from the start, she didn't get a chance to speak with them as they were moving in and out, unpacking, but her first views of the woman definitely gave her hope.

She was an average height brunette, with a very pretty face, and an amazing body. She was wearing short sleeping shorts and a T-shirt, but the T-shirt, although larger sized, could not hide her perfect rack. Justine was definitely a boob girl, her husband Damien also happened to be into boobs, but Justine really got off on them, sometimes literally. She then saw the male half of the couple as he was working on the waterline of the RV. She mentioned to Damien that he needed to go up to the front office and have their site moved as both spots on either side of the new camper's appeared to be open. So, just as they have done many times before, they moved their campsite, and before lunch they were pulling into their new spot on the right side of the new arrivals camper that Justine had scoped out.

They started unpacking and Justine made sure to linger, hoping to get a chance to bump into her new neighbors. As luck would have it, about 20 minutes later, Justine bumped into her neighbor, who eventually introduced herself as Lynn. Justine being the social butterfly she was, had Lynn cornered for a good 15 minutes talking to her about where they had been, and where they were going for their RV trip. The whole time, besides just making friendly conversation, she was feeling Lynn out. She definitely had the type of body and face Damien and Justine were into, but they weren't just there to bang other couples, they actually liked finding people they got along with also.

After breaking down a couple of walls, Justine was able to get Lynn to chat more freely with her, and she got a pretty good feeling from her. After chatting her up, she excused herself and walked back into her RV to tell Damien everything she had learned. Justine was definitely the best person to soften up their new targets, and she had it down to a science, she would talk to them a little bit just to break the ice, and then later that day she would find a reason to spend a little more time with them and get them closer to linking up and hopefully more.

Just before dinner, Justine noticed out the window that Lynn and her husband were outside setting up their grill. She saw this as the perfect opportunity to move onto phase 2. She walked out and greeted them with the typical "hey neighbors" and began talking with them. She learned Lynn's husband was named Alan and she spent a good 30 minutes talking to them as they were setting up their outdoor kitchen area. As she was talking, Damien came out and also introduced himself. The four of them hung out for a little bit before Justine went for the next move and invited them over for drinks after dinner. She saw Lynn and Alan had drinks on the table already, and appeared to already have a drink or two in them, and they quickly accepted the invitation. Justine and Damien walked back over to get some dinner themselves and prepare for their evening.

Just before dark Lynn and Alan walked around the back of their RV and Justine and Damien greeted them with smiles and a cold drink. They had lots of seating options and Alan and Lynn grabbed a spot across from them in their chairs. They all got along well and after a couple hours and a lot of drinks they had become quite comfortable with each other. Justine and Lynn were sitting at the picnic table while Alan and Damien were hanging out in the chairs by the fire.

Justine changed the subject from travel stories and said to Lynn "Alan's always got a hand on you, he seems to really be crazy about you, you guys must love the privacy and time away from the family when you get on these trips, I know we do. I bet you must really get that RV rocking at night" she said giggling.

Lynn, not necessarily shy, but also not one to talk about their sex life, just agreed and said "it's definitely nice to have the whole RV to ourselves." Justine, not happy with the answer, dug a little bit more and started discussing how she and Damien might go days or even a week at home without time to have sex, but everyday on these trips they found themselves enjoying each other thoroughly.

Lynn agreed and said there was definitely a lot more sex when they were on vacation. Justine, commented on how Lynn and Alan were both very attractive with nice athletic physiques and how a fly on the wall in their room must get a great show, Lynn again just played along and smiled.

Justine, who was used to people flirting with her more, needed to turn the tide of this conversation. She was very practiced and had many tricks up her sleeve. So, going for a different path, she set her face, squared up across the picnic table from Lynn, and said "I bet I can beat you in an arm wrestling contest"

Lynn not really sure what that had to do with anything, just giggled. Justine said "No seriously put your elbow up here, I know I may not look that tough but I'll bet you I can beat you hands-down."

Lynn, not one to back down from a challenge of any type, said she didn't think that was true and laughed again. Justine just wiggled her fingers with her arm set in the arm wrestling pose and said "get it up here"

Lynn grabbed her hand and just before starting Justine said "here's the bet, if I beat you, you have to open your blinds when you guys have sex tonight, your bedroom is right across from ours and if I win, I want to be able to see in your window tonight"

Lynn, not necessarily shy didn't know where this came from but she also didn't like that Justine told her she would beat her so she said to her "you're on"

Justine, happy that Lynn had accepted her challenge told her to get ready, and just as she said "go", she pulled down the neckline of her shirt, exposing her left breast, Lynn startled by this, wasn't ready for Justine to quickly throw her hand down and win the match.

Both of them were laughing, Justine said "I'm not sure I would've won if you were ready, but you have to admit I did beat you fair and square."

Lynn, laughing along with her, agreed and Justine reminded her, "don't forget, I want those blinds up, and the lights on when you guys have sex in there" Lynn, three or four drinks in at this point, agreed and gave her a nod with a devilish smile.

After many drinks, and many laughs, the couples decided it was time to head in, they made sure to each let the others know what a good time they had, and wished everyone a good night. As Justine hugged Lynn, she whispered in her ear that she was hoping to see a good show, Lynn fully committed to playing along at this point, whispered back "I'm going to do my best'' Justine swiftly smacked Lynn's ass and gave her a little peck on the cheek.

Justine was thinking that this was going even better than she had hoped.

After turning in, she and Damien sat and waited. From her room, Justine sat in Damien's arms, both of them naked facing towards their neighbors RV. The light popped on in the bedroom next door, and to their delight, the blinds went up on a full floor to ceiling window making the bed of their new friends clearly visible.

The couple they were spying on hopped into bed and as Alan was laying there, Lynn rose up on her knees and pulled off her T-shirt, she was wearing a pair of pajama pants and a bra. Damien and Justine could see Alan smiling and talking, and then they saw Lynn reach behind her back and undo her bra, she then wiggled out of her pajama pants and was left in a very skimpy pair of undies. She then got her butt up in the air and bent over. From their room, they could clearly see Lynn was kissing on the inside of Alan's thigh. Alan had a huge smile on his face and Lynn's hands were working up and down his chest and abdomen. She then started tugging at his underwear and he raised his hips up in the air as she pulled them down over his very erect cock.

As his hips settled back onto the bed, they could see Lynn's head bobbing up and down on top of his cock, they could also see Lynn had one hand up between her legs and it was rubbing at her pussy through her panties. At this point Justine had grabbed Damien's hand and was holding it between her legs, and she said to him that she wanted him to do that to her, and he did, rubbing at her pussy just like Lynn was doing to hers' across the way. As they watched Lynn bob up and down on Alan's cock and play with herself, Damien was fondling Justine's breasts and fingering her aggressively.

After a few minutes Justine had already came, but the show wasn't over yet, Lynn was now reverse cowgirl on Alan. She was working up and down his cock, her tits bouncing, and the unseen audience could see him going in and out of Lynn's pussy. Lynn was clearly playing this up, she was rubbing her tits as she moved up and down and she was looking out the window straight at the window of their neighbor's bedroom. She didn't see them, but she was performing knowing that they were watching her. Justine and Damien didn't know this, but Lynn had never shown off like this to strangers, and they definitely didn't know how excited she was as it was happening. They could clearly see she was enjoying herself and that became very evident as she was bouncing up and down quickly on his cock and then they saw her explode and squirt all over him in the bed. This was enough to cause Damien to pick up his wife and drop her down on his cock and they both enjoyed the rest of the show as they fucked each other

The next morning, they woke to see the blinds were still open in their neighbor's bedroom and that made Justine very happy, she was hoping there wouldn't be any regrets and that was a good sign that they did their work. She walked outside when she saw Lynn sitting on their patio area and she sat down next to her new friend. She said, "Honey that was so hot I hope you know how sexy you looked and how hard Damien fucked me while we watched you guys' last night."

Lynn said "you literally fucked while you were watching us? That's so hot!" she then commented that she found herself very excited knowing they were being watched and it gave her a little extra buzz and made everything feel even better than usual. She said she didn't tell Alan, she just tried to fuck him really, really well and she knew he would have a great time even without knowing that they were putting on a show. With that, Justine put her hand on Lynn's leg and told her she hoped that wasn't the last she would see of Lynn's tits and naked body. Lynn wasn't exactly sure what that meant but she took it that they were hoping for another show tonight and she just said "of course not" and that she would make sure that tonight was even better.

After watching their friends drive away for breakfast Justine and Damien were very excited. Justine had told Damien about her conversation with Lynn, and they were hoping tonight they might get a chance to play with their friends in person. Justine said, "You never know though, we have had people that seemed very willing the first night we met them, but just weren't ready to go the next step."

At this point Damien said "I am positive they are willing to go there. This morning when I was logging into our Wi-Fi, I noticed they had named their Wi-Fi "love shack." Justine slapped his arm and said "Why didn't you tell me that, that's all we need to know, that is exactly the sort of thing people put out there when they are ready to swing in these parks! If I would've known that this morning when I was talking with her, I would've just gone after her right there on the spot, you know I love morning sex and I could have had some with her if I knew that, you know how hot I think Lynn is! I would've loved to get a one on one before we all play together."

Damien just laughed at his horny wife and told her that he didn't know about the wi-fi before she went out there, but he would have loved to look out the window and catch them in action. Knowing this new information, Justine changed up her whole gameplan, she wasn't going to need to try to gently bring it up tonight, they were definitely going to be on board, and she was merely in the process of deciding what she wanted to do with their new friends tonight.

Little did the two of them know that the "love shack" Wi-Fi name was just a joke between Alan and Lynn. When they bought the RV one of them thought it would be funny to name it after the 90's song and at the time they had no idea that it was used as a secret way to communicate between the swingers in the parks. But Justine was going to make her plan for the night, with absolutely no clue that their two new friends were completely new to the game and had zero clue what was in store.

Justine thought to get the temperature rising she would send Lynn a few sexy pictures. She hoped this would work to get her curious and worked up. First, she sent one of herself laying next to the RV in her swimsuit getting some sun, it was a pretty skimpy string bikini and she made sure she looked extra good before she sent it over. Lynn replied quickly saying they were heading back to the park soon and she was looking forward to getting some sun also. Justine replied back with another sunbathing shot, this one was of her only wearing her bikini bottoms, she captioned it by saying "I don't want any of those ugly tan lines"

Lynn, not used to getting boob shots sent to her over text, replied back and said she agreed about the tan lines. Justine, not really happy with that reply, texted her again and said, "we agree on tan lines, but what do you think about the part I'm working on tanning, I saw yours last night but you never got a chance to see mine ;)?"

Justine received the text and awkwardly debated how to reply in her head. She was never into girls, but she couldn't deny that Justine had an amazing body. She couldn't tell with certainty through her clothes the previous day, but Justine was what most would consider an 11 on a scale of 10. Trying to get past the uncomfortable moment, Lynn said that she thought they were very nice and she threw in a ";)" at the end of the text hoping that would calm her new friend down a notch.

Justine, who is pretty savvy about hitting on people, took the hint and decided to calm it down a little. She thought to herself that maybe Lynn just didn't like flirting electronically. She was very confident that it didn't change what was going to happen for the four of them tonight though. But just to make sure she left things on a sexually explicit note, she sent Lynn one more text it said, "no need to reply, obviously I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but I am looking forward to seeing up close what you look like when you're not trying to get tan lines ;)" and then she left it at that.

When Lynn and Alan got back from running errands they were hopping out of the car and into the RV when Damien bumped into them outside, he just confirmed that they were still on for tonight and Alan agreed saying they were looking forward to it. They went inside, and unknown to Damien and Justine, talked a little bit about whether or not they were going to meet up with their new friends tonight. Lynn didn't tell Alan why, but she said she had an odd feeling about them. Alan, being on the fence just said they might as well give it a shot as they had a few more nights there, so taking a gamble tonight wasn't that big of a deal. In the end they agreed they were on, and they proceeded to get ready as they were all going to meet up at the grill outside in an hour.

Justine made sure she was dressed to the T, she put on the sexiest outfit she could come up with and made sure everything looked just right, some days Damien and her would have an afternoon quickie but she nixed that when he brought it up saying that she wanted to be nice and horny for tonight. She also told him not to expect anything at first because she didn't want anybody getting their hands on Lynn before she did.

He said, "usually you're into both the guy and the girl but it doesn't seem like that so much this time." She said she was looking forward to playing with both of their neighbors, but Lynn has her a little more hot and bothered than most girls usually did, she said, "I'm going to get a piece of him too, but it's going to be after I play with her, and then you are welcome do anything with her that you like."

As it does in Florida, a pretty intense thunderstorm popped up while everyone was getting ready. Lynn texted Justine to see if they wanted to just go out to dinner instead but Justine told her they would never be able to get last-minute reservations, she told her they could still cook out underneath their awning and they could just eat inside since their RV was quite large and it was just the two of them. Alan and Lynn walked over a few minutes later with a bottle of wine as a gift, and another flask of vodka with some fresh brewed tea that they apparently liked to mix together. Damien graciously accepted the bottle of wine and went to open it up. He asked how they liked their steaks and got to work.

Alan hung out with him outside while the girls got everything set up for dinner inside. Justine was wearing a very short jean skirt with a tank top that came just below the bottoms of her breasts. She looked really good, and she was trying to make sure Lynn noticed as such. As she hugged Lynn when they got there, she made sure to squeeze her large breasts up against Lynn's. They quickly got everything set up and Justine found out from Damien that they had another 15 minutes or so until the steaks would be ready. This put Justine on alert that she needed to get a few more drinks in her friend to make sure she was nice and agreeable when she went to put the moves on her later. So she asked Lynn to mix her up one of the iced tea drinks they liked for her. The two girls sat and chatted for a couple minutes, Justine drinking quickly, and trying to get Lynn to do the same.

After a couple minutes of innocent conversation Justine said, "So how long have you guys been in the lifestyle?" Lynn looked at her with a very questioning face and inquired what exactly she meant by the lifestyle.

Justine said, "You know, sharing, swinging, whatever you guys like to call it." Lynn shot back a little too quickly that they weren't in any such lifestyle, and she didn't really know much about it. Justine now looking at Lynn with a questioning look, asked if she was joking, or if she really wasn't into it.

Lynn said "no we've never done anything like that, I mean we joked about it, and we've even mentioned it back and forth when we were inquiring about each other's interests via quizzes or other apps that tried to pull out sexual fantasies. But we've definitely never done it" She then asked why Justine assumed they were. Justine, a little heartbroken but still optimistic explained the Wi-Fi name, and also Lynn's willingness to let them watch the night before.

The two girls had a good laugh about the Wi-Fi thing being that it was a complete accident, but Lynn did comment that it was very exciting knowing that she was being watched the night before and she said as far as that goes it's something she definitely wanted to try more of. Justine being the upfront and bold person that she is, asked her how open she was to actually trying it and put her on the spot right there. Lynn, having drank a little more than usual, and on an empty stomach, was a tad more agreeable than she would have been without the social lubrication, said she considered hereself open to anything but hadn't specifically thought about trying it.