It All Started With the Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And within a few seconds he started to slow down, the orgasm passing by. She reached back and grabbed onto him so he couldn't pull out of her, and she said "Lynn I want you suck his cock so you can taste me. And while you're tasting me on your husbands cock, I want Damien to fuck you."

She then said, "Damien get in front of her and start fucking her right now." He followed the orders given by Justine and got down in front of Lynn, kneeling on the ground pulling her a little bit more off of the couch so he had full access. His cock slid right into her dripping wet pussy, and she startled with a moan.

Justine said "I want to watch you cum in her while she's licking my juices off of his cock. And while you're doing that I'm going to sit right here and finger myself so I can cum again."

She pushed Alan towards Lynn and slapped at her mouth saying, "Open your mouth I want his cock in your mouth." Lynn, still recovering from all that had went on and now being fucked by Damian, needed a small wake up but did as instructed, and Alan put his cock in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and held himself inside her mouth. While her mouth was filled with Alan she was distracted as Damien was pounding away at her pussy. It took a reminder from Justine telling her to get to work on Alan's cock and she began sucking hard on it and to his own surprise, Alan was able to handle the extra stimulation after just cumming. Lynn was moaning, but it sounded different with his cock in her mouth as she was getting closer to orgasm. Justine sitting across the room, could be seen fingering herself.

She called out to Lynn "Are you going to cum with me baby? I'm using your husbands cum to keep my fingers wet as I'm fucking myself with them. Do I taste good in your mouth right now? Can you taste my pussy on his cock? His cum is dripping out of my pussy and I am rubbing it all over my clit."

Lynn didn't answer, she just continued moaning, barely able to handle everything. Alan could feel the moment she began to cum as she was clenching down her lips and tongue against his cock. At that moment Damien was cumming also. The extra excitement caused Alan to feel another orgasm coming, just a few minutes after the last, he began thrusting himself into her mouth again causing a choking noise to come from her as she was screaming in delight, but gagging as his cock kept sliding into her throat.

At that moment everyone in the RV had just cum, and the room smelled like wet sex. Everyone had been taken care of and everyone had the euphoric feeling you get right after you came really hard. Justine seized the moment and said "This can only get awkward from here, so let's call it a night I'm going to take my husband in the bedroom and let him fuck me one more time and I recommend you do the same Lynn" everyone got dressed and they parted ways. After playing a little bit more in bed that night Alan and Lynn fell asleep just like Justine and Damien did in their RV.

As they always do, Justine and Damien woke up early and got everything packed up. This left an empty parking spot next to Alan and Lynn's RV when they woke up that morning. Justine and Damien were moving on to a new place and as Justine hoped, a new couple to play with.