It All Started With the Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Justine's hope for a chance to get into Lynn's pants rose back up. She told Lynn that she was very happy to hear it was a possibility, and she then turned up the flirting a little bit and said that she would like her to finish a couple more drinks and then she would ask her again. Lynn laughed and said " if you keep making them, I'll keep drinking them, and if I keep drinking them, I don't see myself saying 'no' to much of anything tonight"

At this moment the boys walked in with the steaks and the conversation turned back to normal stuff. By the end of the delicious dinner everybody was stuffed, and the drinks had continued flowing during the meal. Damien noticed that Justine was hanging all over Lynn, so he assumed she must've been working her magic while they were out cooking. He would throw looks at Alan periodically as if to say, "wow look at them" and Alan would return the looks, while laughing. He seemed like he was enjoying the fact that the girls weren't just getting along, but that Justine was basically groping his wife. Alan didn't have a problem with that, he couldn't blame her, he knew how much Lynn turned him on, so for another girl to feel the same way he just wrote it off as biology.

Justine stood and stumbled as she got up to get the brownies she had baked. Everybody laughed as all four of them were a couple sheets to the wind but they all got excited about dessert and found a little room in their stomachs to have some. As Damien went to reach for one, she slapped at his hand and said "these aren't ready yet." He asked if they needed to cool and she said, "no they need to be eaten a very particular way."

Everyone sat in silence as Justine grabbed the brownie and said, "let me show you." She walked over to the couch where Lynn was sitting and forcefully pushed her back into the seat. With her other hand she set the brownie on the end table. She then said "OK this is how I like to do dessert." She took a spoon and cut off a small corner of a brownie.

She then held it in front of Lynn's face and said, "Because you are the sexiest person in this room, you get to be the first to taste the brownies. But in exchange for this honor, you have to let me take off your shirt." Lynn very relaxed right now but still not the type to show off, wasn't sure, Justine after a small delay, said "open up" as she motioned the spoonful of brownie towards Lynn's mouth, and Lynn did as she was instructed.

Justine put the spoon in her mouth and slowly pulled it out.

Justine, smiling, said "you took the brownie so that means I get to take off your shirt! Now don't be a prude and just play along and let me see that beautiful body of yours." She proceeded to pull Lynn's shirt over her head. Justine easily took the shirt off of the very compliant Lynn who just seemed to be smiling and waiting to see what was next.

Justine then reached behind her to undo her bra, Lynn did push back a little bit trying to keep her hands from getting at the clasp, but Justine said quickly "You said I could take off your shirt, and the bra is basically part of the shirt!" as she was saying this she artfully undid the clasp before Lynn could stop her. As she pulled the bra off, Lynn reflexively tried to cover her breasts, to which Justine slapped at her hand and said "what are you doing covering those beautiful things up" reluctantly Lynn put her hands down to her side where Justine directed them. Justine then said besides, you need to play along, this is dessert, you got your bite of brownie but there's more to come.

Justine then gave Lynn a quick peck on the lips. Lynn, smiling, and a little drunk was too slow to respond, so she missed the chance to kiss back. Justine continued talking, trying to keep her relaxed and focused on something else besides what was being done to her because at that point Justine had already moved on to feeling her tits. She grabbed at both of them firmly and said they felt as amazing as they looked. Justine was only talking to Lynn, practically ignoring the two other men in the room. When I saw these bouncing last night while you rode Alan's cock, all I wanted to do was walk over there and start sucking on them."

She then worked her hands down the side of Lynn's flat stomach and said "You're the only one so far who has gotten a bite of these brownies. There is so much more dessert to follow for both of us. When I look at this tight stomach it makes me so hungry for something sweet. Last night I caught a glimpse of something sweet underneath these shorts" and she began to unbutton Lynn's shorts.

Lynn, playing along a little bit more as each minute went by, did not put up a fight; they could even see that she was lifting her hips up a little bit to make the removal easier. With the extra help Justine quickly slid the shorts down past Lynn's knees and around her ankles.

Lynn was sitting there in a room of fully clothed people wearing just her panties, and she and Justine were ignoring everyone else completely. Justine was staring her in the eyes as she spoke, Lynn, trance like, was just watching and listening. As Justine kneeled down in front of her, she worked her hands up the sides of Lynn's legs over her panty line, up the sides of her torso and cupped the sides of her breasts.

She then leaned in and whispered into Lynn's ear "I am going to give you the most exciting night of your life" she then began kissing at the side of Lynn's neck and worked her face down, coming over the front of her right breast where she stopped and stared hungrily at it, and then began to tease the tip of Lynn's nipple with her tongue.

Damien looked over at Alan who was awestruck. He appeared as if he was completely blown away by what was going on. He was watching every move the girls made and Damien looked down and noticed that Alan's hard-on could be clearly seen through his shorts. This made Damien happy, because it was starting to look like everything was going just the way Justine liked it to go. He was surprised at how voracious Justine was being with Lynn, she was OK with girls but was definitely into dudes, but tonight she was all about playing with this new girl. He could tell when his wife was hot on someone, and right now, she was very hot on Lynn and it seemed like she would not be happy until she had her.

He watched as Justine continued to tickle Lynn's nipple before leaning further in to bite at it, he looked up and saw the face Lynn was making and it was quite clear that she loved having her nipples bitten. He would remember that for later in case he got a chance to play with their guest. Justine worked her face down to Lynn's belly button where she tickled her navel with her tongue.

That's when she said "I'm going to show everyone how these brownies are meant to be eaten and enjoyed." She looked up at Lynn and said in a sultry voice "Do you want to see how these brownies taste best?" Lynn just nodded her head yes. Justine put her face into Lynn's crotch where Justine could clearly feel the moisture coming through the thin fabric. Seeing that she had gotten Lynn wet turned her on even more, because she loved it when she made somebody wet or hard, and from how wet Lynn's panties were already, she knew she had a very willing participant sitting in front of her.

She locked her fingers in the sides of the panties and yanked them down over Lynn's perfect ass, pulling them down past her knees, over her shins, and off of her feet. Lynn was sitting there completely naked, hands at her sides, staring at Justine, waiting for what was next, but she also was subtly inching her legs open further with anticipation. It was clear to everyone in the room that she wanted more, and as her legs slowly spread further and further open, Justine took that as a green light to keep moving.

Justine said, "These brownies are great, but nothing beats eating a brownie out of a beautiful woman's lap!" She put the brownie on the couch firmly squeezing it into the spot where Lynn's thighs came together, and her wet pussy sat. Justine leaned in licking across the top of the brownie and then landed her tongue on Lynn's clit and teased at it with a few quick strokes, she then came down and grabbed a small bite of the brownie again, working up and landing on her clit teasing at it again. Justine moaned as if the brownie was just absolutely delicious, and she could see Lynn's eyes were glazing over.

She was so turned on by what was going on, that she was putty in Justine's hands. Justine came back out, and took another bite of the brownie, this one slightly larger, and moved forward and played with Lynn's clit again. This time she lingered longer, and she put a lot more into it. Lynn began to moan and that caused Justine to slide her tongue lower, in between her lips, eliciting an even deeper moan from Lynn.

Alan was sitting directly behind Justine as she was kneeling in front of Lynn eating the brownie between her legs. He could see that her very short skirt had worked its way up over her hips and revealed that she was not wearing underwear. The skirt was more like a belt now just resting on her abdomen, her pussy and ass hanging out for all to see as she played with Lynn.

Justine then took in a fourth bite of the brownie, and this time she dragged her face up Lynn's stomach, in between her tits, and landed a kiss on her mouth where the two women kissed. Justine passed the brownie into Lynn's mouth and then pulled away, she leaned in towards her neck and then to her ear and asked how she liked the brownie. Lynn just nodded her head quickly.

Justine asked if she would like some more, and Lynn again, quickly nodded her head yes. Justine went back down following the path she took, and again she landed in between Lynn's legs, her forearms up against the outside of her thighs and her hands clasping Lynns ass cheeks.

Justine aggressively pulled Lynn's pelvis closer to her, and closer to the edge of the couch. This caused Lynn to lay back a little bit and moved the remaining brownie slightly forward. This also caused it to smear in between Lynn's legs. Justine then pulled her legs closed all the way together and then opened them, causing a very messy chocolate brownie mess. In a sad pouty voice, she said "I'm sorry about that mess, let me clean you up" The two men watched as

Justine cleaned every last bit of chocolate off of Lynn's legs and especially her pussy, there was not a speck of chocolate left when she was done. Throughout the process Lynn moaned and squealed excitedly as her new friend cleaned her up and ate her out. Justine never played long enough or hard enough with Lynn's pussy to bring her to orgasm, she was saving that for later, but Lynn was now very, very excited, just like the other two people in the room were after watching this show.

Justine then said to Lynn, "do you want more brownies" Lynn shook her head yes quickly, and Justine said, "I'm glad, are you ready to have one?" Lynn again shook her head yes and Justine walked over, ignoring the men still, and grabbed another brownie. She pulled her small skirt even higher up so it sat just above her belly button, and below her tits making her pussy available for what she had planned next. She then stepped up so she was now standing on the couch facing Lynn. Straddling her, by placing her feet on each side of Lynn's hips, Justine leaned in, so her pelvis was just inches from Lynn's face. Lynn was just staring at her body, mesmerized. Justine then dipped her hips in close and as she was doing so said to Lynn, "Don't you dare move an inch, I don't want you to do anything until I tell you to" Lynn just nodded in the affirmative.

Justine continued getting closer and she rested the bottom of her pelvis right on Lynn's chin. Lynn's nose was just an inch from Justine's clit, but Lynn did as she was told and sat motionless. Justine took the brownie and teased around Lynn's mouth, she then laid it in the spot created by her crotch resting on Lynn's chin. The brownie was now resting, touching both Lynn's mouth and Justine's pussy.

Justine, in a commanding, yet seductive, voice, said to Lynn "eat that brownie, and when it's gone, I want you to make me cum." Lynn began biting at the brownie, Justine kept forward pressure so that it could not fall, and she was almost driving it into Lynn's mouth as she pushed her pelvis into Lynn's face. Lynn quickly devoured the brownie swallowing it, and then with her tongue she began picking at the crumbs on her lips but more so, on Justine's very wet pussy.

The crumbs were sticking in between Justine's wet pussy lips, and to clean them out thoroughly, Lynn was aggressively licking at her pussy, her tongue sliding inside each time. Both girls were moaning, Lynn was keeping her hands down to her side, but they began to inch up Justine's legs, when they reached her ass, Justine grabbed them and held them tightly, she then drove her pelvis into Lynn's face, and began grinding it up and down against her. This extra pressure seemed to get Lynn more into her role and she licked furiously at the pussy she was eating. Justine kept pushing her hips, driving her pussy tightly into Lynn's face.

The rest of the room could only see the top of Lynn's head as her mouth and nose was buried in Justine's pussy. Her hands were pulling firmly at Justine's ass trying to get as tight of a seal between the pussy and her mouth. Both girls appeared to be enjoying the brownie thoroughly. Damien looked over again to gauge Alan's reaction, he was still mesmerized and locked in on what was going on, Damien with one of the hardest erections he could remember having in recent history, began to stroke at it through his shorts, he needed to be ready because his wife looked like she was about to cum, and he was hoping for a turn very soon after.

Justine felt the orgasm coming for a moment and then it hit her, she let go of Lynn's hands, grabbing her behind the head to hold on tight and to finish the ride. As Justine came, Lynn kept moving her tongue and sucking hard at her pussy. The orgasm lasted longer than usual, and Justine didn't want it to stop. When it finally did, she slid down Lynn's body, literally SLID because she left a smear of pussy juice going from Lynn's face down to her abdomen, where she was now squatting in front of Lynn. Her pussy pushed up against Lynn's navel and her tits resting on both sides of Lynn's face. She bent down slightly to kiss Lynn on the mouth, asking if she liked how she tasted. Lynn nodded yes, appearing still to be in a trance.

Justine then announced to the room that she was done and wanted to know who was next. Damien stood and said, "I am ready to take over Babe." Justine chastised him and said "Honey these people are our guests, I just came all over Lynn's face, we need to give Alan and Lynn some pleasure."

Damien, sheepishly, said "Of course, we should take care of them". Justine, looking square in Lynn's eyes said, "Do you want us to take care of you guys, to make you both feel as good as you just made me feel?" Lynn just nodded, still silent from the experience, but still looking to be in a very happy place.

Justine then said "OK honey let's do it, you fuck her, but you better make her cum, and I'm going to fuck him while you do." With this, Alan felt like the only person who was still buckled to reality. He looked at Lynn with a questioning expression and said, "Do you want to do this?" and she again just nodded blindly, he took that as her answer and he stood up. Damien walked over and lifted his petite wife off of the naked Lynn.

He gave her a kiss and said, "I love you, let's enjoy our new friends." She kissed him back and began walking towards Alan. Damien, already stripping off his shirt and shorts, whispered towards Lynn, saying "I am looking forward to tasting my wife all over you. I'm going to lick all of her juices off of you and then I'm going to give you an orgasm just as wonderful as the one you gave her." Lynn began to say something, but he put his hand over her mouth and said "Save that thought, I'm going to take care of you now."

He began licking at her navel, and up the center of her chest to her neck. He could taste his wife all over Lynn. But he was also tasting his new playmate. He licked at her neck and the side of her ear, he then worked back down to her tits and while firmly grasping one, began sucking at the nipple, biting it as he saw she liked earlier. She was still mostly silent outside of a couple of moans, so he took his right hand and rubbed it up the inside of her thigh, landing at her pussy. After watching his wife eat the brownie clean from here, he was ready to inspect it for himself, his three fingers slid up Lynn's inner thigh and when the first one bumped into her pussy, he couldn't believe how wet it was. It felt like it was 110° and it was just dripping wet. His first finger slipped in, easily followed by the second, and finally, the third one filled her up nicely. With the third finger inside her she moaned deeply, and he began working them inside her as he bit her nipple.

Lynn, with all the excitement, felt like she was going to cum in just seconds. His fingers filling her up, scraping along the inside of her pussy, and her nipple being bitten was enough on a normal day, but the sexual tension in the room had everything overly sensitive right now.

She looked at Damien and said "I think I'm going to cum" with that he worked his fingers faster and harder and moved his face to her other breast while playing with the first one with his hand. He worked his fingers in and out, getting them as deep inside her as possible, he could feel the muscles inside her clenching around them. He felt her cumming just a second before he heard her. Actually, a lot of people in the RV park had to have heard her cumming, because she was definitely making some noise.

After she stopped moving, squealing, and moaning, she collapsed into the couch like she had exerted her last bit of energy. But she had a huge grin on her face that showed it was worth the exertion. Damien said, "Now that we've taken care of you let's take care of me." But he was interrupted by his wife saying "Honey, we still have a guest that has not came."

And with that she grabbed Alan by the belt and stood him up. She faced him towards Lynn and got behind him as she started working his belt buckle. She said to Lynn" How do you want your husband to cum?" Alan stood still as he stared at his beautiful wife laying there naked. Justine got his pants undone and pulled them, along with his underwear, down to his ankles, leaving him naked from the waist down, with his rock-hard cock pointing at Lynn.

She then said to Lynn "Do you want him to cum from my hand," as she said this, she began lightly stroking his cock. She then worked around in front of him and said to Lynn "Or do you want him to cum in my mouth." She then began licking the side of his cock with her tongue, it pulsed in excitement as she licked at it. She then stood and asked "Or... do you want to let him shoot his load into my pussy" as she bent over in front of him and pushed her ass up against him, causing his cock to slide inside her. As she stood there bent over with his cock inside her she slowly moved him in and out of her. She asked Lynn again, "So where do you want him to cum? Do you want him to cum right here in my pussy?" Lynn just nodded at her. Justine said, "Good I was hoping you would let him fuck me."

With that she grabbed Alan's hands and put them on her hips, she said "Your wife just told you to fuck me, you might want to get going and make sure she enjoys the show."

With that she pushed back into him again and he took charge. He began thrusting into her, her pussy wet and warm from when his wife ate her out. He was pulling with his hands which firmly gripped onto her hips as he was thrusting at the same time, the slapping noise of his hips hitting her ass cheeks each time was making everyone in the room very excited. Justine was very loud and was providing a lot of play-by-play. As he was pounding her from behind, she was trying to put together sentences, with each thrust causing a slight pause in her speech. She was screaming out "Lynn... he's fucking me so hard... does he fuck you this hard?.... I hope he fucks you like this every day.... because it feels so good...... As he's fucking me it makes me want to eat you again..... I think when he's done fucking me..... I'm going to eat your pussy....." As she finished her comment Alan began to speed up and hit her even harder as he was beginning to cum. Justine exclaimed.... "Oh fuck, yes, cum in my pussy, fill me up with cum I want it to drip out of me for the rest of the night."