It Began at the Grocery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned, but a little sheepishly. "Is it annoying?"

"No! I think it's positively cute. I'm putting it in the stuff-I-like-about-you column."

"Oh-oh. You have columns?"

"Yep."

"What's in the stuff-I-don't-like column?"

"Nothing yet. But we'll see. Anyway, don't stop making those noises. Not only are they adorable, but it's also nice to cook something and feel appreciated."

All through dinner it was easy to see Mark's intelligence. His wit and powers of observation impressed the heck out of me. When we talked, he was attentive and always kept eye contact. With all the charms and characteristics he showed, I was most captivated by how unassuming and humble he carried himself.

I was getting there. I was pretty sure I was falling for him. It was a question of how far and how fast.

We finished dinner at around 5:30. Mark finally took off his shoes and socks to match my degree of nakedness, and we settled into the pillow puff on the floor in front of the fireplace.

We both enjoyed dinner and were rather full. I needed to relax to digest a bit and to recover from the intensity of our pre-dinner passion. Mark seemed to agree since he flopped onto the pillow puff with a loud groan.

We laid comfortably side by side and ran our hands over each other for hours. He rubbed my shoulders and back as we talked about nothing in particular. We gave each other's naked feet deep massages. He rubbed the back of my legs with just the right pressure. He liked his legs lightly touched -- a touch that would tickle most people but made him sigh and coo. Definitely a manly coo.

I felt both stimulated and relaxed. Contentment surrounded us like a warm blanket. I was laying on my back and Mark pulled himself up to give me a gentle kiss. We rolled on our sides so we could face each other. We ran our hands through each other's hair and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Amy, your touch sends me right into paradise."

"Wouldn't it be nice to just stay like this forever?"

"Forever isn't long enough."

"I love the way you touch me and look at me."

"I feel like it's the greatest privilege I can be given just to touch you and hold you. I adore your long auburn hair. Running my fingers through it calms my soul. I love to look into those beautiful blue/grey eyes and really see you. Your personality shines and sparkles. I see so much depth that I wish there was a way I could dive in and join you through those gorgeous eyes."

"Mark, I've always felt weird and uncomfortable being with someone and not talking. And looking into someone's eyes like this always seemed always made me uneasy. It always seemed... well, sort of like an invasion of privacy. But, Mark, with you it all feels natural. It's like I don't want anything within me to be private from you. When I look into your eyes it feels like communication where words aren't needed. Do you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean."

Our lips met with gentle passion. I craved the taste of his mouth. Our tongues communicated feelings that words could not express. Mear spoken language was inadequate. Our souls were engaging in a heavenly conversation.

The entire evening was glorious. I thought it strange that the passion we experienced didn't really feel sexual. It felt like something greater - something that would be a solid foundation for our entire relationship including the physical aspects when the time was right.

As the evening progressed, sometimes we talked. Sometimes we were silent for long, comfortable moments. Our hands were constantly roaming, touching, running through each other's hair, caressing our necks and faces as we kissed. And the more I looked deeply through the windows of his soul, the more I saw what I longed for. Home.

"Sweetie, it's after two in the morning."

"Two is just a number. Does it have to mean anything?"

"My fairy godmother told me I turn into a pumpkin at two-thirty."

"You have too much hair on your legs to be Cinderella!"

"I hate to say it, but I gotta go. I've got class in five hours."

"I think you always have class." I was still laughing with him, but even the laughs are sleepy.

"When can I see you again?"

"Don't leave, and we won't have to worry about it."

He let out something between a yawn and a groan. "Arghh."

"Do you like Thai food?"

"Yep. I make lots of noise and I dance when I have Thai.'"

"Be here tomorrow by five. I'm making a special favorite of mine -- Thai Curry Chicken. And you can meet my roommates."

He struggled to get up from the depths of the pillow puff.

"Arghh... five it is. Amy, I'll never forget tonight. Thanks for the great food, the fantastic company, and sharing so much of yourself. As much as I'd like to snuggle each other to sleep, I'll have to settle for one more taste of your lips."

Every time we kissed that night, it had the thrill and energy of a first passion-filled kiss. Each touch of our lips dripped with the promise of many more to come.

*****

I don't remember my head hitting the pillow. I was relaxed to a state I couldn't recall ever experiencing.

Monday dragged as if five o'clock would never arrive. I had two classes on Monday morning, then the afternoon was free to study and prepare for dinner. Jenn and Sami loved my Thai Curry Chicken, so they both arrived midafternoon with mouth's watering. They both came back into the city in the morning, so we hadn't had the opportunity to catch up. After my glowing report and lots of squeals, they were even more anxious to meet Mark.

The Thai Curry Chicken recipe is actually a blend of Thai and French flavors made with a bechamel sauce laced with green Thai curry. It's served over rice with steamed broccoli. The flavors really hit all the sensors on your tongue at the same time.

Jenn and Sami agreed to disappear into their rooms after dinner. I left the pillow puff in place, and they both wanted to make it a permanent spot in the room.

I heard the knock I'd been waiting for. I opened the door.

"About time you got here!" I teased.

"You're even more beautiful than I remembered from fourteen hours ago!"

I loved hello kisses so much better than the goodbye variety.

"You have bottles in your hands. I thought that was a strange feeling hug."

"You said you were making chicken, so I went with a white wine I hope will hold up to the Thai Curry. It's a French Vouvray."

"I've never had it, but I'm trusting your taste. Come on in and meet my roomies."

"Ladies, it's an hon..." They attacked poor Mark in a sandwich hug. "Uhhh... honor to meet you both!

I was curious as to how dinner would go with my lovely roommates. I couldn't hold a candle to their classic beauty and I wondered how Mark would react. Like he always seemed to do, he maintained eye contact with whomever he was holding a conversation. I never saw his eyes wander to the sizable and not-very-well hidden assets they both displayed.

I wondered if they were a little showy to test him. If so - he passed. Mark kept glancing at me with a warm glow on his face. We were having a silent, passionate conversation with our eyes all through dinner. He never missed a point or cue within the chat, but it was clear his attention was on me. Jenn and Sami saw it. They beamed with approval.

Mark really loved dinner. His moans, oohs, ahs, and happy dances were in full force and kept Jenn, Sami, and me in a constant state of giggle. The Vouvray Mark brought was amazing. How had I never heard of it? I wanted to save an empty so I could buy more of the same label, but Mark assured me that any wine labeled Vouvray will be equal in quality.

Jenn and Sami made quick work of cleaning up the dishes and disappeared as promised. Mark and I hit the pillow puff for dessert -- the taste of curry and wine on each other's lips.

The passion was intense as we made out. Our bodies ground into each other wanting to find a way to blend together. Mark was able to be the strong one and guided our self-control back into place.

"Tell me more about your family, Sweetie. What are your parents like?"

I spoke of my family while letting all the pride and love I have for them shine through. They really are amazing. Mark and his family were close as well. Both of our families lived in counties surrounding the city, so we were both local. My imagination couldn't help but picture how our solid, loving, and secure family lives would translate to Mark and me.

"Mark, are we rare that we both have supportive and loving families? So many of my friends tell horror stories of their home lives."

"I'm not sure if it's rare. I think we hear more about the bad because good is boring."

I laughed. "Then I'll take boring. Although you seem pretty good, and I'm definitely not bored."

Our lips met and tongues danced with warm passion. I noticed a faint humming coming from Mark.

"Are you humming a song?"

"Yeah. Sometimes my inner DJ lets the music leak out."

"Inner DJ? What do you mean?"

"There's rarely a moment that some music isn't flowing in my head. I can't help it."

"What kind of music?"

"It varies. Sometimes it's an aimless wandering of notes and harmonies. Sometimes it's a new musical phrase or chorus as if my brain is composing on its own. Mostly, though, it's a specific song that sometimes gets stuck on repeat. I spent several days in hell a few weeks ago when I couldn't get 'Zippity Do Da' to stop repeating."

I laughed so hard I think I snorted a little. "You have a strange internal playlist."

"You have no idea. So what's your playlist like? What music do you like to listen to?"

"Most of the time I listen to contemporary Christian, but I listen to pop, classical, country, you know... a wide variety."

"Country! I don't know if I can be with someone who listens to country." He laughed.

I smack his arm a few times playfully. "What's wrong with country?"

"Any musical moron could come up with a country song. It's the musical equivalent to a frozen TV dinner -- no muss, no fuss, no real taste. I could make one up right now that's worthy of the country hit list."

"Oh come on. You're teasing!"

"No, really. Let me try. Hmm, let's see..."

He starts singing a 'country-ish' made-up tune with a bad southern twang.

I've got four flat tires, my boat don't float,

My dog's got diarrhea

My gun always misses and my girl won't give me kisses,

So I'm gonna go and tell her "See ya!"

I'm rolling on the floor in hysterics.

"You're crazy! But I think you have a country hit in your future."

"I'm not so sure." He laughed. "I do compose, though."

"I can't wait to hear you play, especially if it's something of your own."

"Well, I am a featured artist in a concert coming up in four weeks. Would you come?"

"Are you kidding? An army couldn't keep me from being there."

We continued to talk and share for the remaining hours before he had to leave. I kept finding new layers to Mark that pulled me deeper into him. I wanted him. I needed him.

*****

Schedules made it difficult to get together during the week, but we talked or texted several times a day. I don't know how I managed to focus on classwork. Mark consumed my mind. Every night we talked as we drifted off to sleep. One night we accidentally never hung up -- I woke up in the morning to Mark's voice through my phone as he called my name. I wished he were here.

Thank God Friday arrived. Jenn and Sami were leaving again for the weekend and would be away most of next week for Spring break. Mark would be here tonight for pizza - I didn't want to cook so we could maximize our time together. I needed a Mark fix. Badly!

By the time Mark arrived my body was a furnace of desire. All during the week, we both kept dropping hints - we were falling for each other.

I think we ate pizza? There was an empty pizza box on the table, but I have no recollection of doing anything but embracing, hands running through each other's hair, caressing, massaging feet, backs, legs, tracing the contours of each other's faces, and pulling ourselves together into hot and passionate kisses. Gazing into his eyes - I was lost in him. I was found in him.

Then, he whispered the words I longed to hear.

"Amy, I love you."

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I smiled wider than I thought possible.

"I love you too! I was afraid it was too early to say it."

"Me too Sweetie, but if I didn't tell you I thought I'd burst."

Our lips and tongues met with even greater passion. I didn't think there was more depth of passion to be found, but we continued to expand its boundaries. I sensed with Mark that I'd never find a limit. It was infinite. It was now fueled by love. Mutual, spoken, deeply seated love.

Our tongues danced for hours. Our hands and arms caressed with growing urgency. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Touch me."

"I am touching you."

"No. I mean, touch me. Please?"

I put my arms up in the universal signal that I wanted him to remove my top. His eyes lit up with understanding. He gently pulled my top over my head, caressing its upward path over my sides and my arms. He longingly took in the view before him with tender eyes and hands roaming along my shoulders, down my sides, and all around my bra covered breasts. He pulled me into a kiss as his hands moved behind me to release the offending binding covering his gifts. As my bra fell to the ground we held our mouths together only breaking apart to allow his departing shirt to pass between us. We clung to our first embrace where no barriers existed. Every point where our skin touched was filled with energy.

We pulled our mouths and bodies apart to allow Mark to explore his revealed treasures. His eyes were glued on mine as his fingers explored, cupping, fondling, and loving the gifts I gave him. I could see him react to my responses. His eyes conveyed delight when he saw my pleasure involuntarily reveal itself. I was putty in his hands.

"Mark, touch me."

"I am, my love."

"Everywhere."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah."

I knew he understood our boundaries and I trusted him. This was not Hunter. This was Mark. He was not selfish. He was focused on me. I love this man. I fell in love with the right man.

He touched and caressed his way to my waist -- always slow and gentle. I laid on my back to give him the freedom to do as he pleased. He ran his fingers down the sides of my legs and back up to the button on my jeans. His eyes alternated between the task at hand and gazing back into my eyes. He craved my pleasure. He wanted to witness my voyage into pure bliss.

Mark gently removed my jeans and continued to touch and stimulate each inch of skin as it was exposed. I was becoming a mass of goosebumps. His touches passed loving energy between us. He ran his fingers from my feet to my legs, over the sides of my panties -- my last remaining covering, up to my body, over my breasts and to my face. He kissed me gently then looked in my eyes. I felt exposed, fully revealed, and wonderfully appreciated.

"Amy, you are stunningly beautiful. I love you. I love every inch of you!"

"I love you, Mark. I can feel your love flow through me with every look and every touch. But you haven't touched every inch yet."

"Patience, sweetie. We've barely started."

I stifled the urge to make a joke, not wanting to spoil the mood.

Mark pulled us onto our sides to embrace and let our lips and tongues play in an erotic dance. His hands caressed and stimulated my back, my bottom, the backs of my legs, and across my tummy. He laid me on my back as he returned attention to my breasts. His fingers found my sensitive nipples, gently rolling them between his thumb and fingers. His mouth moved to my cheek and then nibbled on my ears. He found every sensitive point driving me to higher and higher heights of ecstasy. I could feel the dampness in my panties turn into flows of pleasure. It felt like a long, slow orgasm. Perhaps it was.

Mark was whispering words of love and erotic pleasure. I felt stimulation beyond belief. He kissed down my neck and traveled to my breast and I felt a building urgency. Then it happened. His lips touched my nipple and gently locked on. It drove me over the edge into a warm, gentle climax.

"Mark, that was... wonderful."

"You're wonderful and beautiful. Watching you brings me more pleasure than I can imagine. But this is your night, and it's far from over."

Mark brought his lips to mine and I felt his hands move down my body. My senses tingled in anticipation. His hands moved across my panties as I spread my legs in preparation while he circled the area of my pleasure center without touching what I desperately wanted him to touch. I squirmed trying to coax him to the target. He was playing me like an instrument. He was controlling my excitement to my own benefit. When I couldn't wait anymore, his fingers moved over my panties to the center of my wetness and up my slit to my most sensitive spot. I gasped at the stimulation and sensitivity. He backed off a bit to circle it to make it ready to accept a direct assault.

My breathing became too heavy to maintain our kiss. I released our mouths and in my passion, I pulled our heads beside each other with a strength I didn't know I had. He whispered more words of love as I felt him move his hand under my panties. He inserted a finger and then a second one into me while his thumb and palm stroked my clit. My whole body compressed into itself preparing to explode in a glorious release. His fingers found my G spot and I erupted into a climactic orgasm the strength of which I never thought possible. I let go of his neck fearing the strength of my grasp would harm him and he lifted up to watch my face. The orgasm seemed to last and last to where I didn't know if I could hold onto consciousness. I placed a desperate hand over his to stop his movement and he complied, then gently removed his hand and put it back over the top of my panties over my maidenhood, just cupping and caressing, bringing me down with control while maintaining the warmth and pleasure.

"I love you, Amy!"

I was still recovering, trying to find my breath.

"I ... love you... more than life itself, Mark. Which is... a good thing. Because if you do that to me every time... I'm not sure... I'll survive!"

"Maybe I shouldn't do it anymore?"

I mashed our mouths together in passion.

"Not at this moment, but don't you dare stop loving me that way!"

"I don't want to risk your life!" He smiled and kissed me.

"I'll gladly take the risk. But, now what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Let me pleasure you."

"You already have by letting me pleasure you. This is your night."

"That's not fair to you!"

"How do you feel right now?"

"Totally spent, relaxed, and thoroughly loved. Like I could sleep for a week."

"And I'm completely satisfied knowing you experienced great pleasure. Asking you to give up the afterglow to concentrate on me would spoil this for both of us."

Mark stood, then bent over and picked me up.

"Whoa. Where are you taking me?"

"I'm putting you to bed."

"Stay the night with me. I want to go to sleep and wake up in your arms."

"We want exactly the same thing, love."

Mark pulled back the covers on my bed and laid me down. He went into the bathroom and came out with a warm wet washcloth. He gently removed my panties and dipped his fingers into my wetness and brought them to his mouth to taste me.

"You're flavor is amazing. No wine will be needed."

I giggled. I wished he would dive his mouth into me but I didn't think I could take it. Plus, that was beyond our agreed limits.

He gently washed the remains of my arousal, found a clean pair of panties with help from my directions, and slipped them on me. He stripped to his underwear and crawled under the covers with me. We kissed, snuggled, and soothingly ran our hands over each other.