It Began at the Grocery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding out of my chest. Mark was looking right at me with the biggest smile and pointed at his temple while mouthing - 'remember.' I hadn't noticed two men entered our box. One of them handed me a note from Mark. Its message was simple.

"Close your eyes at the beginning and feel what I told you. Occasionally watch me."

I closed my eyes as the music began gently with the string section and soft bass while Mark played the opening theme. I remembered what he said and did when we sat across from each other on his piano bench. He wasn't next to me, but I felt him run his hands through my hair. The introduction repeated more strongly. A solo oboe highlighted the ethereal intensity of the minor key. I felt the sensation of his hands move down over my breasts.

I opened my eyes momentarily to glance at Mark. He was gazing at me the whole time with tears streaming from him. Everything he described was happening in my mind. The first verse gently excited my senses. The second verse's stronger feel was building a storehouse of energy in my mind and in my erogenous zones. A tingling in my spine seemed to amplify every nerve in my body. The second verse drove with restrained power into the transition to the chorus.

I felt the first chorus trigger a mild climax. The music brought me back down only to stimulate my senses throughout the third verse and into another, stronger release with the next chorus.

Just as that chorus started to let me relax, the bridge began an intense buildup. I felt like the energy from the entire concert hall was flowing into me through a vortex -- condensing and compressing it all to fit within me. The pedal tone and intensity of the music built the tension and forced me to contain all the energy I was gathering. I shook, almost spasming to withstand it. Every nerve in my body was filled to its maximum capacity. My lips quivered. My mouth and throat felt dry as a desert. I was choking on my emotion and love for Mark.

My mom saw my reaction and could feel the intensity of my overwhelmed state. She held my arm to steady me.

The bridge increased the pressure within me until I could take no more. Over the final four beats of the bridge, the tympani pounded all my senses into a great crescendo of sound and emotion, then it crashed into the last chorus with a cymbal as I felt like all that stored energy exploded from me, filling the concert hall with ten times the energy I had absorbed. My enormous mental orgasm kept driving through me as the chorus continued until it quieted into the ending and let me come down into a blissful afterglow.

I don't think you could recreate that experience with anything physical. I struggle to describe it. The best I can do is to envision what it's like to enter heaven and be immersed in nothing but the pure love flowing all around you. It was almost an out-of-body experience.

I was struggling to recover. The audience stood and applauded as if they didn't want to stop. The song itself was heartwarmingly beautiful. Most of the audience witnessed the poignant impact and shared, to some extent, the emotional intensity. Shouts of "Bravo" echoed throughout the hall. I saw Mark struggling to contain himself. A friend in the orchestra helped him stand to take a bow, but his eyes were on me. I saw him struggle to exit the stage as one of the two men who came into our booth before the song took my arm and asked me to follow him to Mark. My legs didn't want to cooperate but I forced my body to comply. I had to hold him. Now!

Mark and I saw each other and ran to embrace and kiss. We were shaking and crying with overwhelming joy and love. We both fell to the floor holding on to each other as tightly as possible. The other man from the booth brought the families to us and they helped us up and held us in a group hug. There were no dry eyes. This was the peak of emotions. We were at the pinnacle. We couldn't stay there and survive, but it would seal our connection forever.

Somehow we made it back to Mark's apartment and collapsed in bed together. We slept until almost noon on Saturday. That whole day, I don't think we ever stopped touching or holding each other. The price of the previous night's emotions was a complete energy drain. Little was said. Little had to be said. Our lives were growing together. Mark and I were completely content in our love.

*****

Extreme highs like the concert can't be maintained. Sometimes the crash that follows can be just as intense if not more so. We had no idea how hard a crash can be.

The following Friday marked the seven-week anniversary of our meeting in the grocery store. We were at Mark's apartment enjoying dinner and my phone buzzed. It was one of Hunter's friends.

"Paul! How are you? Is everything okay?"

"Hey, Amy. I'm good, but I'm worried about Hunter."

"Is he okay?"

"Physically, yeah. But he's off his rocker."

"Whatta you mean?"

"Amy, I'm afraid he may try to do something to you or Mark. Will and J.D. have been working him up about you two, telling him you put out for Mark and stuff. He's been drinking and talking crazy."

"Like what?"

"Just really nasty stuff. Please, Amy, I really like you and you know I care about you. Please look out and be careful."

"Thanks for the warning, Paul. Take care of yourself too!"

"Bye Amy."

"Who was that, Sweetie?"

"One of Hunter's friends. He..."

The front door smashed open interrupting me.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Mark screamed.

"I hear you been nailin' my bitch, asshole. Time to pay!"

"HUNTER - DON'T!" I shouted. He rewarded me with a backhanded slap across my face. I saw stars. Will was holding me back as J.D. slugged Mark in the stomach. Hunter punched Mark in the face and blood splashed the wall.

I saw Hunter's right hand wearing brass knuckles. "OH MY GOD, HUNTER - DON'T! THAT COULD KILL HIM!" I saw a fist flying at me and it connected with my jaw -- I think it was J.D. Everything went black.

As I started to regain consciousness my mind began to race. I didn't know how long I was out. I didn't know how Mark was. I wasn't sure where I was. Cold water hit my face startling me awake. I began to cry out in pain from the punch in the face, but quickly fear took over. I was bent over and couldn't move. I was on Hunter's couch. My hands were tethered to the front legs of the couch. My butt was sticking up in the air, draped over the back of the couch. My legs were spread and held in place, I assume tied to the couch's back legs.

I heard J.D and Will egging Hunter on. "She's been banging that dude Mark but wouldn't put out for you man!"

"Let's nail her!"

"Hunter, Please!" I begged. "This isn't like you. Please!"

He put some kind of tape over my mouth. I heard J.D. complain.

"Dude! I wanted to see how deep I'd get it down her throat, man!

Hunter shouted back at him. "Idiot! That hole has teeth! She's got two others we can use all night!"

I tried to talk through the tape but could only make pathetic noises. Hunter whispered in my ear.

"Now I know you like it, Babe. That jerk gives it to you, so we're going to add to your experience."

I was panicking and trying to plead with Hunter through the tape across my mouth.

"Cut her clothes off, guys. I get her first."

I heard myself screaming into the tape as I felt my clothes being cut and ripped off my body.

"Oh man -- look at those holes!" one of them says.

Another adds, "You mean cum buckets."

They were slapping my ass and my pussy. The stings were nearly unbearable. I felt myself scream with each indignity. I struggled to breathe in this position. The tape across my mouth and my heightened fear compounded my difficulty. My brain cycled through random thoughts. "What will they do? How is Hunter capable of this? Are they going to kill me? Where's Mark? Is he alive? Oh, God, help me! Mom -- Dad -- where are you? Somebody help...."

Then Hunter announced his intentions. "I want to taste that pussy before it gets used up. Back off guys."

I felt Hunter probing and pushing around my dry maidenhood. I felt stabbing pain with every touch. Then I felt his tongue licking and probing. His hand roughly pulled my pussy lips open and I screamed. He was just holding them open. Nothing was happening. I was wiggling and screaming as much as my bindings would allow.

Hunter let go of my lower lips and screamed. "You guys hold off -- DON'T TOUCH HER."

Hunter came around the couch and knelt next to my head. What was he going to do? Please, God, don't let him hurt me anymore. Will and J.D. were still behind me, whooping it up with anticipation. I felt Hunter's breath in my ear. Then he whispered.

"Tell me the truth -- have you been screwing that Mark guy? If you have and are honest, I'll let you go."

I shook my head and in a pleading voice, I said the best I could with tape across my mouth - "No... no!"

"You're still a virgin?"

I nodded my head "Yes!"

Whispering so the others couldn't hear him, Hunter sighed. "Amy, Oh God... I'm sorry about all this. I don't know if I can stop these guys, but I'm going to try. I'm taking off the tape, but please try to stay calm and quiet."

I nodded my head "yes" as Hunter gently removed the tape. I don't know what changed his mind. Something - or Someone changed his heart.

Hunter stood and went behind the couch and screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING AT! SHE'S STILL A VIRGIN!"

Will yelled back. "That's not what we heard!"

J.D. shouted. "Who cares! Let's nail her man."

They were shouting and threatening each other. Someone's hand was on my butt and I expected I was about to be violated. I think Hunter just pushed whoever touched me into a table and he cursed while hitting the floor. Then I heard my salvation.

"POLICE - FREEZE!"

J.D. and Will quickly complied. Will shouted out -- "She wants this -- it's her fantasy." Hunter was enraged and took a swing at someone and got tasered in response. I saw him shaking violently on the floor next to the couch. A female office covered me with a blanket and removed the ropes. She held me tight as I sobbed uncontrollably while shouting -- "Mark, they hurt Mark!"

The woman holding me gave me an update. "An ambulance is already on its way to Mark's house with more officers. The other resident here, Paul... called all of this in and told us about your boyfriend. We're taking you to the same hospital to get checked and they can give us updates on his status."

The hours that followed were a blur. Mark was hit three times with the brass knuckles. His left orbital was fractured as was his jaw, nose, and right cheekbone. They were worried about saving his eye, but the most critical injury was a ruptured spleen from J.D's gut punch. The doctors felt confident that they got him to the hospital in time to repair the damage. He'll eventually be okay, but it would take a while to heal. He knew I was alright, but he was going to be sedated for a while so we wouldn't be able to talk for several days.

I gave a full account to the police. Hunter and his accomplices faced charges for conspiracy, kidnapping, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted rape, resisting arrest, striking an officer, and every other charge they could throw at them.

The crisis was past. The immediate threat was over. It was time to heal. We had no choice but to try.

*****

.

I was examined and treated for some minor injuries and was given a sedative to calm my nerves. They did a rape kit mostly to establish that Hunter's saliva was found in my vagina and to confirm there was no other penetration. By the time they finished, my parents and sister arrived.

Mom was crying and hugging me. We both needed that. Dad's face displayed looks of emotions running rampant. He was hurt, concerned, angry, and helpless. He couldn't protect his little girl. My sister Lisa and I were always close. Mom had me monopolized, but Lisa managed to hold my hand.

The hospital discharged me, and my family joined me to see how Mark was. They knew he was my only concern now. They too are shaken and concerned for him. The experience of the concert and our gathering at the restaurant gave them a real sense of who Mark is and they already felt connected.

Mark was in surgery. The nurse informed us that Mark's parents were in the waiting room and she led us to them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Danton?"

Mark's mother stood and grabbed me into a hug and started sobbing. She quickly realized I was just attacked too and may be injured, so she stepped back.

"Oh dear! Did I hurt you? Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. I'm more worried about Mark."

"Doctor Halverson said he'll be fine. He's operating on his spleen right now. His face will need surgery once the swelling goes down." She was losing her composure, hurting for her little boy. She sobbed. "His face is a mess, but thank God they didn't hurt his hands! The doctor said his eye will be fine. How could someone do this to him?"

I hugged her as we shared a comforting cry. After a few moments, she stepped back.

"Mark is so fortunate to have you, Amy. I can't recall ever seeing two people as much in love. And you are absolutely adorable."

"If you like a bruised face and a black eye, I guess you're right."

"I can see through those marks, Amy. I am so glad that you're the girl that has captured Mark's heart."

Mark's surgery went well, and we were told he'd be out of it for at least 24 hours. With the extent of his injuries they wanted him to remain under sedation as much as possible until the swelling went down. Mark's parents went home until returning made sense. I was allowed to see him in recovery and I cried uncontrollably when I saw what Hunter did to him. My mother tried to comfort me, but I was inconsolable. Eventually, my dad had to leave to go home, and my mom and sister went with me to my apartment to stay for a few days. I would have preferred Mark's place since he lived alone, but it was still an active crime scene. Jenn and Sami were great and really helped my mom and sister hold me together.

The days and weeks that followed were consumed with healing. Mark's facial surgery took place a week after the attack. I spent a great deal of my time with him while he was in the hospital. He loved the distraction I gave him from the pain by lightly touching his legs and body the way he likes it. He seemed to really like his balls and penis treated as if my fingers were a feather. I asked if he wanted more of a release. He couldn't talk yet with his jaw wired shut, so he wrote on a tablet that he didn't think he could take the intensity that came with it. He just wanted my soothing touch and I willingly complied.

Once the bruising of the surgery subsided, Mark began to look like himself. He was released into my care after the wires holding his jaw together were removed. He was my first nursing patient. I hope my future patients don't try to get away with the grabs and gropes I allowed this patient. I really love this man!

I moved into Mark's apartment to care for him, but the move was already planned because we discussed this step before the attack. We couldn't stand not being together.

Mark and I found some ray of good fortune in that the spring semester had just ended, so schooling wasn't interrupted. My parents and my Pastor guided me to a gifted counselor who had personal experience with the type of trauma I experienced. Everyone was concerned that I may develop PTSD. Many people, especially women who endure the type of attack I experienced, develop long term medical issues as a direct result of PTSD. I had been humiliated and traumatized, but my counselor felt confident I was putting it in proper perspective and would handle it well. Her guidance was a help. I also brought Mark to see her and he appreciated her counsel as well. We were healing physically and emotionally.

Mark was finally mended and pretty much back to normal by the fall. Amazingly, I didn't see any scars. It wouldn't change anything about how I loved Mark should he be left with any scars, but it was still a blessing for us both. We began the fall semester of our senior year on time and with minimal distraction.

But the trials for Hunter and his friends loomed before us.

J.D. and Will were going to fight the charges, so their combined trial wouldn't be for a while yet. Hunter pled guilty to all the significant charges and the other minor charges were dropped. His decision to plead guilty surprised me. As I considered why, the thought occurred to me that during my ordeal, Hunter's mood changed dramatically when he realized I was still a virgin.

Mark and I talked about it. I was glad we could talk about the attack rather than suppress it. The counselor helped us see that keeping it an open subject was cathartic.

I needed to screw up the courage to suggest something to Mark, and after dinner one night I broached the subject that was on my mind.

"Mark, I think we should visit Hunter."

"I've actually thought about that, but why do you want to?"

"I'm curious as to why he pled guilty. That night of the attack, I sensed something changed for the better in Hunter. I need to know if I'm right."

We arranged a visit through the D.A. office. I was amazed that Hunter had agreed but even more amazed that he had requested a visit too and that he wanted to see both Mark and me. We arrived at the jailhouse and were led into a protected chamber to meet with our attacker. We were limited to five minutes.

Hunter was led in by two guards. He was dressed in an orange prisoner jumpsuit, and he looked awful. His eyes were sunken with dark rings around them. He had a deeply depressed appearance. His eyes were bloodshot as if they had been leaking tears for days. He had what appeared to be bruises on his arms as though he'd been used for fist target practice. I almost didn't recognize him.

They sat him in a chair on the other side of a table that had a protective screen. It allowed us to talk directly, but physical contact was impossible. Now close up I could see his cheeks were wet with flowing tears. His mouth quivered with deep sadness.

"Hello, Hunter."

"God, Amy! I don't know how to say sorry enough for that horrible night. I can't believe what I put you through. Mark, neither of you deserved that. I'm glad you're okay. Are you okay?"

Mark responded for both of us. "We're healing, Hunter. It's a long road, but we're healing."

"I didn't know if you'd come. It means a lot to me. Thank you."

"Mark and I asked to see you too. We were surprised you wanted to see us."

"I can't believe what I did. I'm trying to make sense of it, but it was senseless, stupid and self-centered. I look back and think it was some other lowlife that did that to you, then I realize - I'm the scum that hurt you."

He was crying and just barely holding control, but I had to ask him a question.

"Hunter, I hear you're pleading guilty. Why?"

"Because... I did it. When they arrested me, my mind searched for why. I was consumed with anger when J.D. and Will lied to me that you and Mark were having... having sex. Amy, I really did love you. I still do. But I was such an asshole because I didn't know how to show it. I couldn't get out of my own way."

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I had seen you and Mark around campus and saw how you looked at each other. I knew I'd never get that look from you. I didn't deserve it. J.D. and Will used that against me. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them. I tried to tell myself that what I did that night wasn't me -- but it was."

Hunter was openly crying, stricken with grief over what he was and had let himself become. He put his hands up to halt us from commenting so he could continue.

"I figured if I could do what I did to the woman I loved, then I didn't deserve to walk freely around humans. Amy, I would give my life to undo what I did -- but that's impossible. The only thing I'm glad about from that night is that the cops came when they did. Once I saw your... your pussy and thought I saw your cherry, I saw J.D.'s and Will's lie. I wouldn't have taken your virginity. Not like that. Not when I knew how important it was to you. But I don't think I could have stopped J.D. and Will. I would have tried with all my strength, but... I don't think I could have."