It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate in hot tub, a shopping trip & the bath...
8.5k words
4.61
67.1k
80

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers

Hi, Alex again.

Time for chapter 2 which follows directly on from the first chapter, so please try and give that a read first if you get time.

This is a very personal story but I still appreciate any comments/feedback.

I hope you gain as much pleasure in reading it as I did in writing it.

I am 19 in this chapter, my mum Sarah is 43 and my sister Claire is 20.

***********

I was woken up by gentle nudging of my shoulder. I murmured a bit before opening my eyes to see my mum standing next to the bed.

As soon as I saw her I sort of panicked, with the memories of the dreams of the previous night still fresh in my mind.

"Hello sleepyhead."

"Erm, hi Mum."

"I just wanted to see if you were OK! It's 10am and you're normally downstairs by now!"

She smiled as I noticed her looking at my bare torso with the covers down around my waist and then also remembered I was actually naked, with the boxers I'd gone to bed in last night removed when I'd made a mess in them following my wet dream.

Of course she didn't know any of that but my cock began to twinge under the sheet. My guilt over dreaming about roughly fucking her, against her will, clearly hadn't reached my member.

Obviously the dream hadn't come from nowhere, I knew I desired her and wanted more from her but yanking down her jeans and panties before penetrating her bent over the hot tub against her will just wasn't how I wanted it to happen.

Perhaps it was my subconscious telling me it was the only way it would ever happen. I don't know. It all started with that hot tub but no matter what, it's been the best buy she's ever made.

Clearly my face must have given away that I'd become lost in my thoughts because she then went "oi" and gave me a playful push back which only made my dick beginning to tent up against the sheet more obvious.

This is when her lack of acting ability shone through as she clearly noticed but tried to style it out.

"Erm, well, I'm heading out to the shops if you, erm, need anything."

"Erm, no thanks Mum."

"OK, well I'll see you later then. Buy hun."

And that was it. A very quick an awkward goodbye and she was gone. Phew. Time to get the day started!

Now when I say get the day started, I meant boot up the Xbox 360 and catch up with some of my mates playing Call of Duty. It'd been a while since I'd been online with the work I'd been doing in the garden and round the house so it was good to catch up.

Of course my mind was wandering about my mum, the hot tub and of course the dream...

"Oi Al, is your head in this??" Lee shouted, his voice in my headphones making me suddenly realise I hadn't been paying attention and was being killed for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah mate, sorry."

"What's distracting you fella?"

Now I am a terrible liar so I did my best to give the least bad answer.

"Sorry, just thinking about this hot tub we've now got. You'll all have to come over and try it out sometime?"

"Oh yeah? Only if that MILF of yours gets in too!"

There was a big laugh from the rest of the group now and I was just glad they couldn't see my face turning pink.

"What you say?" I said, knowing perfectly well what was said, the fact they all called my mum a MILF and that they were trying to wind me up.

"Haha, just messing mate! But sure, we'll have to come over for the tub and a few beers."

There seemed to be lots of mutual agreement between the lads and I choose this moment to actually pay attention and take out on of them in the game.

"Oi!" came a shout from Rob who was now having to wait to respawn.

"Haha... Come on, let's do this!" I replied, trying to sound confident and convincing but, in reality, just happy to move things along.

We played for a couple more hours before signing off and so then I surfed the Internet a bit before hearing my mum get back.

"Hey Alex, I'm back!"

"No worries Mum."

I went downstairs and saw lots of supermarket shopping bags and a few others that I didn't recognise.

"Do you want some help with those?" I said as I went towards her to help.

"No, that's OK Darling," she said quickly. "When was the last time you actually worked round the house or garden? I thought we agreed you could earn some money but I'm not gonna pay you to just play your computer games."

"Erm, yes Mum. I'll sort out the garage and tidy the borders by the side of the house."

"Good! I need to catch up with work so will have to be takeaway for dinner if that's OK?"

"Sure Mum, sounds great!"

With that we went our separate ways and I sorted out all the crap in the garage which took longer than expected, before weeding some of the borders. I hadn't realised just how long it had been until I saw my mum coming over to me outside with a beer and a smile.

It was another one of those moments where I didn't think much about it at the time, but several months later she told me how hot I looked with my sweaty t-shirt on and all dirty. At the time though I just felt dirty but I definitely appreciated the ice-cold beer she handed me and the choice of pizza or Chinese takeaway menus.

I decided on Chinese and Mum seemed happy with that so she put the order in while I got washed and changed.

It arrived about 30mins later and I came down the stairs hungry and changed into a clean short-sleeve white t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Dinners ready!" Mum said, as she spread all the Chinese containers out over the kitchen counters.

She was wearing a nice white summery dress with daisies on it which was cute. I tried to remember if she'd had it on earlier but couldn't and felt bad about that to be honest. Inside I cared for her and wanted to prove to her, and myself after THAT dream, that I didn't just want her for her body.

We grabbed a plate each and began piling on the food from the various containers and sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

It was great and we just chatted about the weather, uni, her work and all sorts. However, when she spoke about her work I could tell something was eating away at her.

"You OK Mum? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Well Alex I've got some important meetings coming up in London which means I'm going to be away early Thursday until Saturday morning."

"Oh."

"Come on Alex, it's only a couple of days and I'm sure you'd like to have the place to yourself, have your mates over, maybe a few beers?"

"What about Claire?"

"Shit, I'd completely forgotten, can you pick her up for me?"

My Sister Claire was due to come back from uni on the train on Friday - 3 days' time. To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to it. I mean I like my sister but I was really enjoying what was going on with Mum and I knew that would all be ending when Claire came back home.

"Yeah Mum, course I can."

"Thank you! And I don't suppose you could give me a lift to the station Thursday morning at 7:30?"

"I guess."

"Cheer up Alex! I'm gonna let you drive my car while I'm away. You always say you wanna drive it!"

"I know, I'm sorry Mum I don't mean to be down about it all."

"It's just..."

"It's just I'll miss you, and when Claire comes back I'll miss, you know..."

"I know. But it was always going to happen and I still love you my baby boy. We just need to get back to how things were."

"I guess."

"I tell you what, how about you go out now and switch on the hot tub while I clear away the Chinese."

"OK, Mum."

I brightened up a little at this but tried not to look too enthusiastic as I went outside to take the cover off the tub and turn it on. I wasn't sure whether I was meant to wait there or come in and help mum or even go and get changed but before long my Mum came out to meet me, still in her white dress which floated down to her knees.

She was smiling as she walked bare foot across the lawn and I realised that I'd never appreciated it as much. As a teenager still I had obviously loved her body, her breasts and legs still knock me out, but her eyes, her hair and her smile... These were the features that at the time I was only beginning to fully appreciate.

"I have a treat for you to say thank you and to apologise for having to go away on short notice... But you'll have to be patient first".

She then took my hand, walked up the steps and stepped into the water, which caught around the bottom of the dress, holding the previously free-flowing material in place. She then lowered herself into the water as the dress began to balloon up a little as submerged itself within the bubbles, before clinging to her form as she sat down beneath the water.

I was dumbstruck as she just smiled at me.

"You getting in?"

I just nodded back at her and in a trance I stepped into the hot tub and sat opposite her, almost forgetting that I was still wearing my clothes too. My jeans clinging to my legs, as my t-shirt did against my torso going see-through. Looking across I noticed the top of her dress going slightly translucent, but only enough to make out the contours of her bra rather than seeing her beautiful skin.

"Well this is fun, isn't it Alex?"

"Erm, yeah."

"Haha, not often you're lost for words! Good! Now why not take off those jeans, they must be very uncomfortable."

I just murmured an 'OK' before standing up and undoing my jeans, sliding them down and eventually off under the water. I then put them over the side of the tub as I sat back down and looked back at Mum, who seemed to be in a trance of her own having been staring at my wet cotton boxer shorts tightly clinging to my fully erect cock.

"Very good darling, now let me help you with this."

She then stood up in the middle of the tub, the soaking dress tight against her body and took hold of the bottom of my t-shirt before sliding it up to expose my bare chest, my arms going up into the air to help her remove it completely. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I could now clearly make out her body shape through the dress.

"Is that better darling?"

"Yes Mum, thank you."

"That's OK."

"Erm, Mum?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Can I, erm, help you?"

"Help me? Out of this?" She said, still standing there looking down at me as she played with the hem of her dress. "Of course, darling."

I grinned as I stood up, both of us barely an inch apart in the middle of the tub, as she turned around and let me see the zip of her dress. I took the hint and slowly pulled it down, trying to take some control of the situation and tease her when in reality she had all the control and I was only teasing myself, desperate to see her and desperate to touch her.

I pulled the zip all the way to the small of her back and then hooked my thumbs under the straps on the top of her shoulders and eased them down her arms and off. Her back and the clasp of her bra before me. Resisting the temptation of the clasp, I moved my hands slowly down her sides and to where the dress still sat on her hips. My hands went inside the wet dress and helped slip it down her legs, bending down to help her step out of it. I then retrieved the sodden dress and lay it next to my jeans and t-shirt on the hot tub's edge. I was still standing close behind her as my rigid dick pressed against the soft wet cotton of my boxers and now against her bottom.

We stood like that for a moment or 2 before she turned around, took my hands and sat me back down, leaving me able to take in the beauty in front of me.

"Surprise darling."

I was rendered speechless again as I looked up and took in the sight of my mother wearing a lacey black bra barely covering the breasts it held and matching black and wet lacey French panties that I could make out her neatly trimmed public hair through.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Wow Mum, you look amazing."

"Thank you sweetheart! I'm glad you like your treat. My way of saying sorry for having to go away and thank you for the work you've been doing in the house and garden."

"Thank you Mum!"

Before I knew what I was doing, I leant forward and with my hands moving around to her ass I kissed the front of her damp panties, pushing her against my mouth. She moaned as my kisses became sloppy and moved down to her pussy lips covered only by the wet material that was now a mixture of her juices and the water from the tub.

Far too soon, however, she stopped me.

"Please, Alex, we must stop. This is going to go too far otherwise."

"Please Mum, you're loving it as much as I am."

"I know, but there are still some lines we shouldn't cross."

She then sat down next to me, before kissing me gently.

"Touch me Alex."

She then took my hand under the water and slid it inside her panties before letting go of it, confident I knew what to do. She then slid her hand inside the waistband of my soaked boxers and slid them off my member, releasing it to the water, before wrapping her hand around it and moving it up and down slowly.

My fingers by now were moving down over her pubic mound and teasing her clit and the edges of her pussy. Neither of us were in a rush as we went about trying to bring a slow build-up of pleasure to the other.

As her rhythm increased, my middle and index finger slipped inside her as we kissed. Our kissing becoming more intense as our finger speeds increased. Our breaths becoming more audible and both of us closing in on a climax.

"I'm cumming."

"Me too."

And in unison we both achieved orgasms, her one admittedly a bit louder, before we kissed again, our energy spent and our closeness once again confirmed.

And yet part of me felt like it wasn't enough. I still wanted to taste every part of her. Feel her wetness enveloping my cock instead of just her hand and the bubbling water. I knew she felt the same, or at least that's what I told myself, yet she was only letting me go so far.

I didn't say any of this to her. After all it would sound rather ungrateful considering I would have given anything for this less than a week ago.

We stayed in the tub in our underwear for a while, just enjoying our closeness as the sun began to set.

"Time to go in."

"OK Mum."

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too."

We kissed once more before gathering our stuff and heading into the house. Luckily there was a spare towel in the kitchen so we took it in turns to towel dry the other, before going to our respective rooms and changing. Me into a fresh pair of boxers and t-shirt, my Mum into short PJ's with red and white checks.

We then sat on the sofa together for a bit watching some crap on TV, with my mum lying back against me and me holding her close. It just felt natural somehow.

"Alex, how about you come out shopping with me tomorrow?"

"Sure, Mum. Of course."

"Good. Maybe you can help me pick another outfit too..."

My mind began to wander as I simply replied "sure".

"Anyway, it's getting late and I need to do a little work early tomorrow before we head out. You coming up?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan."

We then got up, switched off the TV and began to head upstairs, me following and keeping my eyes glue to her ass. Once we got to the top I began to follow her into her room.

"Woah, where do you think you're going Mr?"

"Erm, sorry Mum, I, erm.."

"That's OK, but I think we should stay in our own beds tonight. Sweet dreams my darling boy."

With that she kissed me on the lips, softly at first before sliding her tongue in as we snogged like lovers. Then she headed into her room as I reluctantly headed back to mine. I read a couple of mags for a little bit to relax before heading to sleep myself. Looking forward to tomorrow with a tinge of sadness that it was all to end.

"Let's end this on a high." I whispered to myself as I shut my eyes and let sleep take over.

-

The next day I woke up rested at around 8:30am and with no weird dreams this time plaguing my thoughts. As usual Mum was already up and dressed when I headed down in my boxers and t-shirt. She was sat at the kitchen table working on her laptop and dressed in black jeans and a peach coloured top with thin straps that didn't really cover the white bra straps underneath.

Yes, I appreciate I took in a lot of detail but she still had this glow around her for me and a magnetic force to my desire.

"Morning Mum."

"Morning hun, why don't you grab some cereal and join me?"

I did as instruct and soon was sat opposite her on the other side of our wooden, rectangular 4-person table.

"So you still fancy coming out shopping with your old ma then?" She said, smiling as I shovelled corn flakes in my mouth.

"Sure!"

"Good, we'll head off around 10am if that's OK?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" I was able to respond now my mouth was empty!

We talked a little more about the weather, her work and possibly other stuff that I didn't really pay attention to, before I rinsed my bowl out, popped it in the dishwasher and headed up to get dressed.

I decided just put my skinny dark blue jeans on with a dark grey t-shirt. And a fresh pair of black boxers of course! I didn't want it to look like I'd made an effort but in reality I was trying to balance myself against Mum's choice and still look good. I was aware at how much she was in my thoughts and despite knowing the events of the last few days had to come to an end very soon, not only could I not fight it but I didn't want to. She meant everything to me and I wanted to enjoy as much as possible with any negativity quickly going out of the door.

Talking of going out of the door, we left shortly after 10am. Mum drove and it was a few minutes before I realised we weren't going where I thought.

We lived close to the edge of Brighton but when we past the Brighton turning on the A23 we were heading towards the A27 heading west I was wondered where we were heading. Mum noticed the confusion on my face and just said it would be nice to go somewhere slightly different.

After a while we started heading into Portsmouth which was further along the south coast but around 50 miles west of home. It was odd for me as we rarely came across this way, especially for shopping where we either tended to stay local or, very rarely, went to London.

We parked up in a multi-story car park and started heading towards the shops.

"Right, where shall we go first?"

"Don't mind Mum, I wouldn't mind looking in the video game shop but otherwise I'm happy to go with the flow. Whatever you need!"

"Well I need an outfit or 2 like I said last night. How about we go to your video game shop first though?"

"Cool, no worries."

We walked over to the video game shop 'Game' and I had a quick look at some of the new Xbox games. I had been saving the money Mum had been giving me for doing stuff around the house and garden but decided to treat myself to a couple of second-hand games. Mum looked relieved when we left the shop before starting to blush.

"Thanks for that Mum, I know that was boring for you. Where would you like to go next. Anywhere you want."

"Well, erm, I thought I might get something from there", she said, pointing at the shop across from where we were. It was Ann Summers, a saucy lingerie shop and somewhere I had never had the fortune to grace.

"Erm, OK Mum."

"Maybe don't call me that when we get in there. Might seem a little weird for people thinking I was bringing my son to that sort of shop."

"Ok, erm, Sarah."

It seemed so odd calling my Mum by her first name but I could understand her logic.

"Relax, it'll just be a quick shop. And don't start looking at all the toys in there!"

"Mu-Sarah!"

She seemed to be enjoying this far too much as I followed her in to the dark and pink coloured shop. I couldn't help but stare at the lingerie in there, some of it barely able to hold itself together never mind anything it was meant to be holding in.

"Anything you like darling?"

"Erm, well it's all, erm, nice."

AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers