It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was released from the grip of her mouth I took a few seconds to regain my compose before sitting back down in the bath, feeling the bubbles and hot water more on my sensitive and softening member. My mum had already sat back down and was licking her lips, savouring the taste of me. That thought alone put a small amount of 'spring' back into me!

"My turn!"

"No, Alex. That was a great way to end things."

"No Mum, please. You've taught me all about respect, fairness and brought me up to be a decent man. Now it's my turn to repay the amazing thing you've done for me as best as I can. Please stand up."

She was clearly taken aback by my maturity. In fact more recently she told me how impressed she'd been and how much of a hand it had in how things turned out.. but I digress! She stood up as requested as I now moved up onto my knees. While she had been stretching up to meet my cock, my mouth was almost already buried inside the folds of her wet opening when I got into my kneeling position.

Her bare labia and pussy were a sight to behold and whilst I could have simply taken in the sight and aroma, all I wanted to do was make her feel as good as she'd made me feel. I began by gently placing kisses on her thighs and then upon the newly shaved smooth pubic area. My hands wrapped around her ass keeping her close to me as

I began to use the tip of my tongue in gentle swirls which moved closer and closer to her wet entrance. However I wasn't done teasing her and soon I was using the tip of my tongue against the outer edges of her vagina, working it around, occasionally dipping inside to taste her elixir. I could hear the occasional moan escaping from her which was music to my ears and I eventually worked my tongue fully inside her. This was the first time I had ever tasted pussy and I whilst I didn't really know if they all tasted so sweet, I hoped I would get to do it many times in the future. I continued to suck and lick as I used my hands to push her against my face. Oh my god, the smell was something else. Musky with a hint of sweetness, tinged with the floral aromas from the bubble bath. To be honest, at this point I lost myself in the process and despite wanting to eek it out I just went nuts in there. When I felt her getting close I moved onto her clit and slid a couple of fingers deep and easily inside her, using them to fuck her wishing it was my dick instead.

Soon she yelped and bucked against my fingers, using the wall to support herself through her orgasm as I had done barely 10 minutes prior. As she came I moved my lips back to her vulva and tasted the sweet juices escaping her pussy.

After sitting back down opposite me, and looking rather flush, we smiled at each other and held hands.

"Thank you darling", she said.

"No thank you." I replied.

After that we silently helped sponge wash each other which felt so erotic and loving. We both knew it would be hard going back to how things were, or at least close to it. The night had ended perfectly and while I still wanted to have her fully, I was satisfied with what I had gained.

We got out of the bath and wrapped ourselves up in the towels, before kissing and then heading back to our own rooms to change for bed. We met back up downstairs on the sofa, me in boxers and t-shirt, my mum in PJ shorts and matching top, before chilling and watching TV. After not too long she was sat in front of me with her legs on the sofa as I held her close to me. We watched god knows what on TV before it was time for bed.

"Thank you again for the last few days my beautiful boy."

"That's OK Mum. Thank you! It's been amazing. I'm going to miss this."

"Me too darling. But we knew it had to end. Anyway I think it's time for bed. Why don't you head up and I'll bring you up some milk?"

"OK Mum."

The age of 19 seemed a little old to be brought up milk by my mum, but after I'd brushed my teeth and headed to my room I saw my bedroom door open to reveal my mum holding a glass of milk, stark naked. I smiled as I went over to her and took the glass.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world." It was a corny line but Mum didn't seem to mind.

"You are the most handsome young man in the world Alex. Sleep well."

We kissed and then she headed back to her room as I headed to my bed. My dick was painfully hard and so before long I was masturbating and cumming hard on my bed, as I heard a yelp coming from my mum's room. Clearly she was going to sleep as well as I was. Trying not to be too sad at things coming to an end. Not knowing what was yet to come...