It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I don't want nice, I want something a little sexy. Sexy underwear always gives me confidence, especially I big meetings or work functions where I'm supposed to be able to mingle and talk work with lots of important people."

Then she picked up a couple of thong and bra sets, both leaving little to the imagination.

"Red or black."

"Erm, black?"

"Good idea, will look less obvious under my work clothes."

I was blushing now as she took my hand in hers. Clearly I wasn't ready to play the part of 'boyfriend' to her just yet!

"Tell you what, why don't you pop to the coffee shop around the corner and get us a couple of drinks. I will sort these out, pay and then meet you there. Can you get me a cappuccino please?"

"Of course, no worries." I was glad to be given a get-out as I tried to stroll casually out of the shop and to the coffee shop while my mind was filled with images of my mum in that sexy thong and bra set.

I got to the coffee shop and ordered a couple of cappuccinos (I didn't really drink coffee at that age but I guess wanted to subconsciously show some maturity, especially after being like a deer in the headlights in Ann Summers). It was a few minutes after I sat down before she arrived.

"I thought you'd got lost."

"Sorry darling, the tills were going a bit slow so took a while to get out. Thanks for the coffee!"

"Don't mention it. So where to next?"

"Well I'd like to look at some dresses and skirts for work and for the meal out. I was thinking Debenhams if that's OK?"

"Sure, no worries." In my head I had Debenhams, a department store, down as a boring grown-up shop but at least I would be less flustered there than I had been in Ann Summers.

"And please remember to call me Sarah. After all no-one knows us round here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it more."

I didn't really follow but I guess thought it would be fun to act a little as we drank our drinks and then did the short walk to Portsmouth Debenhams. Mum proceeded to look around the dresses, occasionally asking me my thoughts and then picking one up and handing it over for me to hold. I seemed to be able to play the part of 'boyfriend' better here, giving positive comments to nearly everything she showed me.

After a little while of picking, choosing, giving me dresses to hold and then taking some back, I ended up holding 2 dresses, a black work mid-length one with thick shoulder straps, no arms and white pin-stripes, and a red one that was clearly designed for a night out, short with ruffles down the front to the cleavage which looked like it would be more obvious, thin straps and a slight slit at the bottom.

"What do think?"

"I like them both Sarah!" In truth I had a clear favourite but that might have been my dick thinking rather than my brain!

"Hmm, now to try them on."

Mum led me to the changing room are which was empty, took the dresses off me and behind a curtain at the back of the changing rooms as I sat in a chair opposite. I realised that this was such a boyfriend thing to do - sitting outside the changing room as the girlfriend tried on clothes!

"Alex, can you help me with the zip please?"

My mums voice was low as I sat up, unsure how to proceed. There was still no-one about so I tentatively put my hand on the curtain and began to pull it sideways. My mum then grabbed me and pulled me into the cubicle before making sure the curtain was fully back across.

"Please can you help get the zip, I think it's stuck."

Mum was wearing the black dress with her back towards me. The zip was indeed stuck halfway down her back as I tried to move it up firmly without breaking it. I looked over Mum's shoulder into the mirror and saw she had an arm across her holding the dress over her chest but watching me the whole time, smiling away. I guess it had been so long since she had a guy to do this sort of thing for her and clearly she enjoyed me being that guy, even if it was only temporary.

As I got the zip unstuck I noticed the back of her bra and saw the Ann Summers tag still on the hook of it. This is when I noticed the 32DD sizing on the label and realised I had underestimated their size in my head. She'd obviously thought she would try the whole ensemble together. I resumed zipping her up as she beamed, noticing I had spotted the tag. She took a step forward and spun around for me.

"What do you think?"

"You look stunning Sarah."

"Good!"

She then kissed me softly on the lips, before whispering into my ear, "Thank you for this, how about you pull the zip back down so it doesn't get stuck again?"

I smiled as she spun back around to face the mirror with her back towards me. I moved the zip slowly down her back, watching her in the mirror as our eyes met, before I looked down to see her making no effort now to keep the dress on, her hands down and letting the straps fall down her arms and the front fall off her breasts, exposing her sexy black bra. The lace on it attempted to cover most of her tits but in reality did a poor job as I could begin to make out her nipples gently prodding against the fabric.

I found myself wrapping my arms around her and bringing her body into mine as my hands explored her bare tummy and slowly moved upwards. I kissed the top of her bare back, followed by her shoulders and neck as she tilted her head back slightly. My fingers were now running over the bra as her nipples continued to harden against the material.

After what seemed like an eternity of being lost in the moment she regained herself and moved my hands back down. I tried not to be too disappointed but then she took a step forward and once again her reflection made eye contact with me as she bent slightly forward and slid off the dress completely, before straightening back up and smiling at me.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw her in the lingerie that had turned me on just seeing it in the shop, never mind on my gorgeous Mum. She looked stunning as I could make out her little mound of public hair through the sheer front of the panties and her body there for me in all its glory. Well nearly all its glory as I wanted so desperately to help her get completely naked for me.

As I studied her body in the mirror, my eyes fell to the bare buttocks in front of me as my jaw dropped. I had completely forgotten she'd bought a thong and this was the first time I'd seen her shapely ass bare before me. My cock was painfully hard in my jeans and I wished I'd worn looser ones. It didn't help when my Mum reached behind her and began to touch it through the denim, still watching my eyes in the mirror.

Then the unthinkable happened.

"Are you OK in there?"

Clearly the shop assistant who should have been looking after the changing rooms had retuned and heard something going on. Thankfully my Mum was quick to respond.

"It's OK, the zip had stuck and I started panicking so my boyfriend helped me with it. I'm OK now."

Her reflection in the mirror then looked at me to indicate my time was up and I needed to get out of there. I opened the curtain slightly and eased through the small gap I'd created coming face to face with a young lady, probably in her 30's so older than me I guess but younger than the woman who I wanted more than anything.

"Sorry about that, I had to, erm, you know."

"That's OK, I understand. We just have to be careful that people aren't doing things they shouldn't be doing in here."

The assistant smiled and then I'd swear she glanced down at my bulge. If she did though she gave nothing away.

"While your girlfriend changes back though can you please remain sat out here."

"Erm, of course, no worries, thank you."

Clearly I was nowhere near as good as my mum under sudden pressure but the sales assistant just smiled and went back to her little counter at the entrance to the changing rooms which had become busier now with most of the curtains closed.

Not long later my mum slid the curtain across and gave me the dresses to hold before linking her arm in mine as looking as fresh and calm as ever, not giving anything away to anyone.

"Ahh, was everything OK?" The sales assistant asked as we began to head out of the changing room area.

"Yes, absolutely. I'm going to take them both!" Mum replied

"That's great, we'll have a good rest of the day."

"I think I definitely will, thank you!"

They smiled at each other and I'm sure the sales assistant had no doubt that we were lovers rather than mother and son. I also have no doubt she thought I'd be getting lucky soon and I just hoped that would be the case too.

We went through the tills and then left Debenhams before grabbing a Subways in the shopping centre and just walking around, chatting about this and that as I tried not to think about my mum's body with that sexy underwear now hidden beneath her t-shirt and jeans.

Eventually we headed back to the car and was soon on our way home.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight?"

"Sure Mum, sounds good!"

"On one condition though."

"OK."

"I pick where, you have to try and smarten up and please, call me Sarah."

"OK, erm, Sarah."

"Haha, it's only for when we are out but I guess it's good for you to practice."

We laughed and then listened to the radio as she drove us back home. It was probably around 4pm by the time we got back and Mum excused herself pretty quickly saying she wanted to look her best for later so I headed to my room and booted up the Xbox and played one of my new games for a bit before deciding I'd better get ready myself.

I'd heard my mum come out of the bathroom so decided to have a quick shower and shave, although at that age I tended to only need it once or twice a week. Then I looked through my wardrobe and decided to go for a shirt, after all I was told to smarten up! I went for a white short-sleeve shirt with some blue detailing, and wore some smart black jeans with a black belt. I also wore fresh black trunk-style boxers to feel and look at my best.

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV and flicking channels as I waited for her to come down. Then after a little while I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs before she entered the living room casually saying "Ready?"

I looked over and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Seriously, that's what I thought, but then again some would question a mind that had such thoughts and desires about his own mother. She was wearing the red dress she'd bought earlier that day with me in Debenhams, with a pair of black heels.

The dress had small red ruffles around a plunging cleavage that clearly showed off her tits to the fullest. The straps went thin over her shoulders and the bottom of the dress came mid-way down her thighs with a small but dangerous slit up her left thigh.

She still has the dress and it still makes her feel and look so damn sexy. But I'm getting distracted now so back to the story...

I just looked at her open-mouthed before finally managing to garble out a 'wow'.

She smiled as she went over to me, took my hand as I then stood up.

"Not too bad yourself Alex."

We briefly kissed on the lips before heading out to the car and then to the restaurant, which turned out to be a nice Italian restaurant in central Brighton. As we parked Mum said "please call me Sarah tonight, but be careful as there might be people around we might know. So no kissing!" Before she then kissed me. "Except that one!"

We both laughed as we regained our composure and headed into the restaurant. After Mum's warning I did have a quick look around but didn't see anyone I knew thankfully. We were taken to our table, a table for 2 tucked away at the rooms edge. A table perfect for a first date which is almost how I felt it was. I was certainly getting the butterflies in my stomach associated with one.

Mum ordered a glass of wine and I had a beer. We talked about the menu and what we fancied before ordering, both opting for a starter and main course. The conversation flowed and it felt great as I began to relax and enjoy the evening.

It was just after the main courses had arrived when my mum accidentally knocked her fork off the table. At least I thought it was an accident at the time...

"Alex darling would you mind getting that for me?"

"Of course Sarah, no problems."

I scooted the chair back, went under the table and was greeted by the wonderful sight of my mother parting her legs which made her dress creep up and expose the gusset of the sheer red thong underneath. I was stunned and couldn't move as I took in the view. her lips were barely covered by the thong and I noticed that she had shaven down there so her pussy was completely smooth against the see-through fabric.

"Alex, have you found it?"

"Erm, yes Sarah." I said, grabbing the dropped fork and getting in one more good look before reluctantly getting back up and to my seat. I had been inches away from her and all I could think of was touching and tasting between her legs.

"Are you OK darling? You seem a little flustered."

"Erm, yeah I'm good thanks Sarah. Think I now know what I want for dessert."

Mum seemed taken aback by that but smiled and simply said 'good' before we had another drink (beer for me and lemonade for the driver) and finished up our mains. We got the bill soon after and despite my Mum's protest we went halves. I couldn't afford the whole thing, but equally on a date the woman never pays for it all and she had said herself that we weren't being mother and son that night.

We got back to the car and headed home, my eyes just taking in the beauty of the woman next to me. Her dress had ridden up a little in the car and as she drove my eyes couldn't help but check out her legs from her shoes up to her exposed thighs.

As we got home and the door was shut Mum kissed me once more.

"Thank you Alex, that was a wonderful evening."

"No problems Sarah, I had a great time too. How about we head out to the..."

I literally was about to say the words 'hot tub' when I heard the rain starting up outside. My heart sank as all I wanted was to see more of her again and I knew the tub had been our comfort zone for this to happen.

Mum clearly knew what I was going to say and smiled, before kissing me again.

"That's OK Alex, how about you run your old Mum a nice bath instead?"

"OK Mum, erm, Sarah, no problems."

"It's OK, call me whatever you feel comfortable with."

Then Mum headed to the downstairs loo as I went up to run the bath. I was still deflated about the hot tub but I thought the least I could do was make her a nice bath for how she'd treated me and for what she'd shown me that day. I popped in some bubbles and found a bath bomb (although wasn't 100% sure what to do with it, so I just chucked it in and hoped for the best). I also lit some tealight candles and waited for the bath to fill, before turning the taps off and shouting "baths ready!"

Then Mum came in holding a towel down by her side but now instead of wearing the red dress from that evening, she simply wore her matching red Ann Summers lingerie. The sheer thong that barely covered anything and a similarly sheer bra that pretty much let me see her breasts in all their glory. Yet again that evening my jaw well and truly dropped.

"Ready?"

"Erm, Mum?"

"Well I hoped you might join me, only if you want to though?"

"Err, of course!"

"Good."

Then mum put down her towel, walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt slowly from top to bottom, letting it fall open to expose my chest as she moved it down my arms. She then reached down to undo my belt, unbutton my jeans before sliding them down to my feet as I stepped out of them (not quite as gracefully as I wanted but she smiled at the attempt) and then took off the socks for her.

She then seemed to stare at my rapidly hardening cock that was pushing against the boxers.

"Mmm.. Someone seems happy to see me!"

"Definitely!"

She then licked her lips as ran her fingers over the front of my boxer shorts, teasing my member through the material. Running her nails over my balls and up my shaft that was pushing and aching to be released. Thankfully after a few more seconds of torture she slowly pulled them down my legs to my feet as I stepped out of them. She then kissed me while she held my dick in her hand before whispering "your turn."

I then put my arms arounds her bringing her close to me as I unhooked her bra (after a couple of attempts!) before letting it slide down her arms and down to the floor, exposing her beautiful big tits. I then moved my hands down her body till they reached the top of the waistband of her thong. Knowing it was time for some revenge I moved my left hand onto her ass cheek while my right came around between us and I let me fingers trail against the sheer front of the undies.

I was still very much a beginner but following in my mums' footsteps and watching a lot of porn had given me at least some confidence that I was heading in the right direction, as my fingertips continued down between her legs and pressed softly on the gusset, her wet lips peeking out either side. Knowing how turned on she was just turned me on even more as I continued to run the fingers up and down as my other hand played with her ass, my mum moaning gently at my touch and dropping the towel she'd been holding.

Eventually before I pushed my luck too much I moved my hands to the top of the thong and peeled it off her, sliding it down her legs and letting it drop to the floor once it was able to. Abandoned and sodden on the bath mat.

Mum caught her breath before stepping into the bath as I did the same, before we sat down opposite each other.

"Mmm.. this is nice Alex."

"Definitely Mum. Or did you want to be Sarah again?"

"When we're alone I'm your Mum darling and I wouldn't change a thing."

"OK Mum. Love you."

"Love you too darling. I know that from tomorrow things will have to change back to how they were and it is probably for the best. However I wanted to both thank you for your help around the house and with me for the last week and also for your maturity in hiding how disappointed you are that things are finishing. Please stand up."

Without speaking I stood up in the bath as she then got up onto her knees. She then got up onto her knees, her breasts hanging free above the bubbles, and moved her head forward, kissing the head of my circumcised dick softly and wiping off the bubbles with her hands. She then began to gently suck the head as she swallowed the pre-cum juices being released directly into her mouth. She kept going for another 30 seconds of gentle kissing and sucking before moving the kisses along the shaft.

I had never had a blow-job before but I knew that my Mum was definitely well skilled in it as I felt in heaven as she then began to kiss my balls gently. Something I had seen in porn but had no idea how good it felt. She then took hold of my cock and held it upwards before running her tongue up along the base of my shaft back to the tip.

"Enjoying this my darling?" She said, still holding me in her hand. I could only nod before she then enveloped my cock in her mouth. She took it in gradually as I watched it disappear deeper and deeper inside, feeling her hot breath against it. She held the base of it firmly, moving it in time with her mouth tightly sealed around it as she slowly took it in and then back out. She began to build up a steady rhythm which felt amazing.

I had to put my hand against the wall to steady myself as she continued sucking, getting a little more speed. I knew I was getting close to cumming and was desperately trying to think about anything else to prolong my enjoyment but Mum clearly had other ideas as she gently cupped my balls and increased her suction which tipped me over the edge. She kept her suction and movement as my cum shot out into her mouth and down her throat, only releasing me when I was spent.