It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 03

Story Info
Now Sister is back home, things only get hotter.
7.4k words
4.64
55.8k
65

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers

We have now got to chapter 3 and, as before, this follows directly on from the first two chapters so please try and give them a read first.

This is a very personal story but I still appreciate any comments/feedback.

I hope you gain as much pleasure in reading it as I did in writing it.

I am 19 in this chapter; my mum Sarah is 43 and my sister Claire is 20. It is still set back in 2009.

Alex

***********

The alarm went off at 6:45am which, for me, was far too early on a summers day. Only half awake I turned off my alarm and stumbled out of bed. I reflected briefly on what had been an insane few days, resulting in last night's wonderous oral sex in the bath with my own mother. My cock twinged at the thought and my morning glory was already pressing against the fabric of my boxer shorts. I tried to put those thoughts aside as I left my room for the bathroom.

As I was about to turn the handle the bathroom door opened, startling me slightly, and there before me was the woman of my dreams. Mum was already starting to get ready and was wearing tights and a black pencil skirt and just a white bra on top. I guessed she was going to iron a blouse soon but I certainly didn't mind the fact she hadn't yet got around to wearing it and although her bra was quite plain with just a small bow and a tiny bit of lace on the edge as the only 'luxury' factors, it still gave her cleavage a boost and it was hard not to be drawn to it.

"I'm up here Alex!"

"Sorry Mum!" I said as I gathered all my will power and looked into her eyes instead of at her breasts.

"That's OK. I see you've woken up in a good mood." She said, looking down at my crotch.

"Are you offering to help me out?"

My mum hesitated, as if caught between her head and heart, but in the end her head won out

"Not now Alex. We've got to learn to control ourselves. When I get back home on Saturday it will be a house of three and not just the two of us. We cannot risk being spotted." She then grabbed my hard-on through the thin material of my underwear. "You know I want to help but I can't."

With that she headed back to her room as I went to the bathroom and tried to pee. Pissing with a hard-on into a toilet must be one of the hardest things to do and it took me ages to finally let it soften enough to let me aim. In the end I finally was able to piss, although not before the door suddenly opened as my mum started to enter to collect some make-up she'd left in the bathroom.

"Mum!!"

"I'm sorry Alex! I thought you'd be done already!" She said as she quickly stepped back out. "You also could have locked the door!"

"Sorry Mum, I just had to calm down a bit before I could pee."

"That's OK my darling. I'll come back in a bit. I'm just going to do some ironing if you want anything done?"

"That's OK Mum, thank you though."

She then headed downstairs as I finally finished my morning piss.

I got dressed in just an old pair of jeans and an old grey Superdry t-shirt, before heading down for breakfast. Everything seemed back to how it had been. The breakfast, the conversation. No mention of anything remotely erotic as we headed out the door on time at 7:30 for my mum to catch her train to London. We did kiss briefly in the car at the station but on the platform it was a bit more 'mother and son' as we hugged and I then waved her off as her train left.

I then drove home knowing I had a few hours to kill before returning to the station to pick up Claire.

I decided to just sit and play on the Xbox. A few weeks ago I would have taken the opportunity to find some porn online but after having so much fun the last few days with Mum, I didn't need it. At least not yet. If things really did have to go back to normal with her I would likely be relying on my own hand and strangers on screen again to keep me happy.

The time seemed to fly and suddenly it was lunchtime I was running late and so I quickly headed out to the station to pick Claire up.

Claire and I had gotten on fairly well growing up. She was only 18 months older than me but we didn't seem to argue as much as others I knew with brothers or sisters. Truth is when she went to uni two summers earlier I missed having her around the house, even if we did seem to be moving further apart before she actually left.

Claire was always considered the black sheep of the family. Outgoing and confident with short naturally-red hair (the only one I knew in the family with it). She was only 5ft 5in but feisty and I'd of been blind not to realise she had a nice body, albeit not blessed with the tits mum had been graced with, and was a nice mix of cute and sexy, especially with the little childhood freckles that still remained above her cheeks.

When I pulled up at the station she was just coming out of the main entrance. She seemed to be wearing the same grungy clothes she always seemed to wear. I low cut black top with some rock band logo on it and skinny dark blue jeans with various holes in that I was never sure if they were bought that way, worn out that way or purposely made that way by her. Her red hair was slightly longer now but still in a pixie-style cut and she still looked good.

I quickly parked the car up and jogged over to meet her and help her with the massive suitcase she was dragging along behind her. I took it off her hands as we walked over to the car.

"Cheers Alex, where's Mum?"

"She's gone away for work and won't be back till Saturday."

"Aww so my baby brother has come to pick me up and look after me!"

"Erm, something like that. Come on let's get going."

I got the suitcase in the boot and we got in the car. I suddenly realised I had started off a bit cold with Claire, probably because I was still annoyed I had to pick her up and also because I associated her with intimate times ending with Mum. I tried to make up for it as I drove.

"It's good to see you Claire. How was the trip back?"

"Yeah OK I guess, had a table seat to myself for most of the journey which was good, except for some creepy guy sitting opposite me for the first couple of stops. He just seems to be staring at me but I knew he was harmless."

"How did you know and what did you do?"

"You can just tell when a guy hasn't got the gumption to do anything about what he actually wants to do. So I just pulled up my top and told him that he could either fuck me right now over the table or leave me be! He got so flustered!! Then he just sloped off and left me to pull my top down and go back to reading my book.. hey watch the road Alex!"

I suddenly looked up and swerved slightly as I had started to drift across the road. I then realised that my gaze had diverted to my sisters chest when she said about pulling up her top.

"Erm, I'm sorry Claire, I, erm, don't know what happened."

"Haha, I know what happened. My story got you thinking about my chest and so you subconsciously had to have a look. It's OK Alex, you're a guy. It's normal."

"Yeah, I guess..."

The rest of the short journey home was fairly uneventful and I helped take my sisters bag into the house and up the stairs to her room.

"Thanks Alex."

"No Worries."

Then she looked out of the window. "What's that? Shit is that a hot tub?!?"

"Yeah, sure is."

"Sweeeet! So you about later or have you actually got friends to hang out with."

I had no plans as usual but I hated being baited by her so I lied and told her I was out with Lee that night and would be back late.

"Fine little bro, well I have a lot of stuff to unpack and sort through so I'll catch you later."

I took my cue to leave her room and head to my own. I could hear her banging her case about with our rooms sharing a wall, so I put my headphones on, sat on the edge of my bed and played on my Xbox.

-----

I was startled out of my game-trance by a shout of my name and I looked around to see my sister standing there. I took off my headphones as I noticed she was still in her jeans but had changed her top into a black and white bikini one.

"Up here Alex..."

I quickly turned my gaze upwards to her face, which didn't look too impressed.

"Honestly, such a perve!"

"I'm sorry, I, erm..."

"Whatever. What do you want for dinner? Looks like there's lasagne or battered fish and chips in the freezer."

"I don't mind, whatever you fancy."

"Fine, lasagne it is. You know it's 6pm don't you? I'll get dinner on while you get ready for your big night out."

With that, she went and it took me a few minutes to remember that I'd told her I was going out that night. I quickly text Lee that I'd be heading over if he fancied a beer and started getting ready for my 'night out'.

Half an hour later I came down for dinner smelling of aftershave and wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a nice fitted white t-shirt.

"Dinner's ready."

"Thanks Claire."

We sat at the kitchen table and ate without that much conversation before we cleared the dishes and she looked at me expectantly.

"Are you going then or not?"

"Erm, yeah, sorry, I'm heading to Lee's now. Will be late so don't bother worrying!"

"I won't." She replied as she went back upstairs. I started wondering if she was thinking of using the hot tub that evening after I'd gone. Was she already wearing matching bikini bottoms under her jeans or was she going up to change now? I then how she'd look in the water before shaking my head and trying to concentrate. I hadn't heard back from Lee but I still left the house and started walking to his house.

The walk took around 20 minutes and when I arrived I knocked on the door. To my relief Lee answered, but my relief was short lived as it turned out his grandparents were around for a family meal. We chatted for a few minutes on the doorstep before I headed off. I didn't know what to do so I walked for a bit to one of the older pubs nearby and got a pint of lager and sat at the bar playing on my phone. The pub was really quiet and although the woman behind the bar was not bad looking, she was a miserable cow and after about half an hour I had enough and left. I walked around for a while before deciding to head home. It meant I would be back before 9pm and probably get grief from my sister about what a loser I was but I thought it beat walking around aimlessly on my own.

I did try and dawdle a little but was still turning my key in the door at around 9pm. It wasn't even dark yet - so much for showing off my social life. I called out for Claire but couldn't see her around so I went to get a Coke from the fridge and caught sight of someone using the hot tub. I had a good look and realised it was my sister using it. Not only that but she appeared to be topless.

The line of sight from the kitchen wasn't great so I decided to head upstairs and into my sisters room where I could see the hot tub more clearly. I was then able to confirm that she was indeed topless amongst the bubbles with her tits just above the water line. Her bikini top was slung over the side of the tub. I really wish I'd been closer but then I had an idea, I took out my phone and turned on the camera. I was then able to zoom in so I could see her more clearly. I wasn't able to get that much closer (if only I'd had the phone I have now back then) but I was able to make out her little nipples exposed to the evening air.

I stayed watching for a few minutes, taking a couple of photos for good measure, before eventually tearing myself away, not wanting to be caught.

I headed back to my room, with my dick now pressing against my jeans. Hard at seeing my sisters exposed tits. I lay on my bed and undid the top button of my jeans, moving my hand onto my hardon to ease it out of its restraints as I absent-mindedly began to play with it while bringing up the photo I had taken of Claire's chest.

While looking at my phone I saw a text message suddenly come through. It was Mum.

[Hi Alex, hope you're OK and not missing me too much. Just come back to hotel after a few drinks and was just thinking of you. It's a little early and I'm a bit bored... all on my own... message me if you're busy with Claire, otherwise maybe turn on your computer... Mum x]

I wasn't sure quite what to do but I knew Claire was OK for a bit so I decided to switch on my computer, not knowing what to expect. My dick was still out of my unbuttoned jeans but softening now as machine loaded up. I logged in and decided to bring up my email. Mostly because I didn't know what else to do. There was one unread email and it was from Mum. I opened it up:

[Hey darling. Missing you. If you're reading this then maybe try out your Skype... x]

I saw there was an attachment so I clicked on it and opened it up. It was a close-up photo and I realised it was her. The photo was of her tits encased in a black lacy bra and while everything was reasonably covered, I couldn't help but notice the nipples poking through the material. She was horny and suddenly I was rock hard again. After starting for a few seconds I realised what Mum had said and went onto Skype and dialled Mum's email.

Within a few seconds she answered and I saw her body sat down on a chair in front of her laptop. She was wearing black panties and the bra I'd seen in the photo she'd emailed me. I could see myself in the corner of the screen but I realised I couldn't see her face.

"I can't see your face Mum."

"You don't need to. Put on your headphones."

I did as I was instructed.

"Good. Did you like the photo?"

"Yes Mum, definitely."

"Good. What have you been doing this evening?"

"Erm, not much. Just came back from seeing Lee."

"Well at least you're back early. Have you been drinking and have you seen Claire?"

"Just a pint and erm, yes, well no..."

"What do you mean 'yes, well no'? What is she doing right now?"

"She's, erm, in the hot tub."

"I'm surprised you didn't join her."

Blushing, I replied "I didn't think she'd want me seeing, erm, disturbing her." I was panicking and I knew Mum could sense more was going on.

"But you did see her. Tell me now what has gotten you nervous. And don't lie."

"She, erm, she was topless. I only saw briefly."

"Really? What did they look like?"

"Erm, nice, well, I only looked for a bit..."

"Nice? Hmm... Most women prefer sexy to 'nice' when describing their tits. Did she see you looking?"

"No, I went upstairs..."

"Ah, so you went upstairs for a better look? That is so naughty Alex."

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"It's OK. Did you like them as much as mine?"

"No, yours are perfect."

"Good."

She then reached around her back and undid the bra, removing it completely. I couldn't help staring at her breasts and her erect nipples.

"I'm glad you like these," she said, fondling them and playing with her nipples. "Stand up Alex. Now."

I stood up, almost forgetting I was on camera. My dick was still out but now back to being hard.

"Mmmm... That looks tasty. So it was already out? Were you playing with yourself thinking about me or your sister?"

"Erm, I, erm..."

"You were thinking of Claire, weren't you? It's OK. I know she is sexy and with her tits out he was teasing you unfairly. A bit like me now I guess. Why don't you sit on the edge of your bed, do your headphones stretch that far?"

"Yes, OK I will."

I sat on the edge of the bed in front of my computer. The body of my mother on screen and my unbutton jeans revealing my cock hard and ready and my t-shirt starting to stick against my perspiring torso.

"You've been very naughty Alex. But it's OK. I saw Claire's young nubile breasts when she was last home. By accident of course, I wasn't spying on her like you. It made my own nipples harden as they do for you. As they are now. Please Alex, pull your jeans all the way down."

I stood up and pulled my jeans down to the floor, before pulling my feet out of them, my boxers and my socks. I sat back on the edge of the bed now just in my t-shirt.

"Good boy. My, you are so big aren't you? Stroke it for me please."

I began to stroke myself slowly, looking at her breasts on screen but trying to not think too much about them as I was very turned on and I didn't want to shoot my load early.

"Mmm.. you're making me so wet Alex. I can't help getting so turned on seeing it. Even when you were in the bathroom this morning peeing I was still getting turned on by it." She said as I she scooted back her chair slightly from her laptop so I could still see her tits but with her panties now coming into the centre of the screen. I could now see she was sat on a wooden desk chair with arms on it, arms that held my gorgeous mother within them. My gorgeous mother who was now moving her fingers inside the waistband of her knickers.. deliberately and slowly moving towards her pussy.

"Oh god Mum, you turn me on so much. I don't know how long I can do this for."

"Good. I know you are struggling. It's OK. Do you think you can get hard again if you cum for me?"

"I think so. When you've made me cum before I've always gotten hard again soon after. You have that effect on me."

"You have no idea how much that turns me on Alex. Pick your boxer shorts up and then use them to masturbate for me. Imagine the soft material is my pussy wrapped around that gorgeous cock."

I did as I was told and I knew how close I was as I began to wank myself as I watched her fingers covered by her panties but obviously working her clit and her lips. Then she pulled them out and slid the gusset across to expose her wet lips, sliding 2 fingers inside herself.

"Alex I wish that cock was inside me instead of my fingers. It's been so long since I was fucked and your weapon is easily the best I've seen, including your fathers. Cum for me, show me how much my body means to you."

Her words and her body tipped me over the edge and soon I felt a rush of adrenaline as my dick became really sensitive with my strokes slowing right down. I held on to the moment as long as possible before I couldn't any longer and I erupted into my boxer shorts that I held around it. It seemed to go on forever, the fluid continuing to pour out and soaking the material.

"Thank you for doing that Alex. Now don't go anywhere. Stay with me. Tell me how much you want me."

"God Mum, you know how much I want you. I've always wanted you. Not just your body either, although that is so perfect and turns me on so much, but I want all of you. I want to be inside you but also close to you. Our bodies as one. When I tasted you last night it was the sweetest nectar that I could've imagined."

"Oh Alex, I'm too wet. God I wish you were here." She said as she suddenly yanked her black panties off completely and then placed her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading herself wide and exposing her labia to me. It was an intoxicating sight and I felt myself rising to the occasion once more.

"I'm getting hard again for you Mum. That's how you make me feel. I will always get hard for you because I want you so bad. I want to push you back onto that hotel bed behind you and ease myself slowly inside you. The head of my dick just inside you, with you then asking me, begging me to continue. Only when you are beyond yourself will I then finally give you what you need and slide all the way inside in one slow push. Your wetness would be so inviting and would soon be coating my member."

I had left my cum-soaked boxers on the floor and was now stroking my hard shaft again, turned on by my masturbating mother and also by my own words. I'd never thought of myself as a dirty talker but I realised I was only saying what I truly wanted to do to her. She began to moan as she slid a third finger inside herself and they moved quickly as she fucked her pussy, wishing it was me doing it instead.

AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers
12