All Comments on 'It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 03'

by AlexR90

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

That was great! Given how things are progressing with both women, I can't wait to see what happens when the mother gets home. As Claire seems to play for both teams, things will be very interesting indeed! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

erm.....erm......erm.....erm.....erm......erm

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Very good so far.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great job

Great job.

I don't know if it was due to my comment about slowing down the climaxes or if it was just coincidence, but I felt the moment was much better this chapter. Look forward to more.

I noticed a couple errors, nothing to detracting, but something to be aware of. (She ripped off his shorts, but they had already been removed in the truth or dare game. Talking about the first time with "Claire" and what a difference a condom made, but the first time, with the condom, was with Emma..)

Over all, very much enjoying the series. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree

I agree with Sex4lf57. This can go farther. Alex needs to give mom his bone. Don't know if Claire should catch Alex and mom or mom should do the catching, but I anticipate a threesome coming. Or, should the threesome be with Claire and Emma? Does mom find out?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Excellent progression. One does not have to be a genius to see where this will go.😂

AlexR90AlexR90over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments!

Thank you so much for the feedback, comments and votes so far. As you've seen, I do try and react to them where possible!

I will be submitting the next chapter later today and hope to avoid any further errors which I apologise for in regards to chapter 3.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah, Clair... this has to be a one off. You know that you are going to 'ride the wild stallion' again.

Just like mommy dearest knows that she is going to get on as well.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous