It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Mum, I'm hard again. All because of you. You turn me on so much. Just imagine this deep inside you. Filling you up as I kiss you. It would be perfect. I'd spread your legs further, allowing me to be so far inside you. It's what I want and need."

"Oh darling, I'm so close. Lay back on the bed. I know you'd fill me up, so much better than these fingers! Look at me baby boy, all spread for you. You know, before you cum inside me I would want to ride you. Hard. Do you think you could handle that? Me bouncing on that gorgeous cock, begging you to unload yourself inside me."

"Yes Mum, absolutely. I want to cum with you. I'm already holding myself back but I can't take my eyes away from you. Let me know when your gonna release cos I wanna do it at same time."

"Oh baby I'm cumming now.. fuuuucccckk..."

I saw her body shaking as I too began to cum for the second time that night. Even though it was the second time for me, ribbons of my fluid shot out towards the computer. However Mum never saw it as her eyes were scrunched up as her orgasm took over her, her fingers moving delicately against her very sensitive cliterous to extend the moment. Her involuntary shouts of delight coming through clearly in my headphones.

We both had a break to clean ourselves up a bit and then she sat back on her seat as I sat back at my desk also. Both still naked and while my camera only showed my face and torso, her body was still showing on my screen.

"Thank you darling, but I might have gotten a bit carried away. I'd had a few drinks and, well, was missing some companionship..."

"It's OK Mum, but I should be thanking you. That was so amazing."

"It was, but we are still heading down a dangerous path. However can you do me one favour?"

"Of course."

"Don't put your cum-soaked boxer shorts in the wash. Instead leave them somewhere in my room for me to find on my return."

"Definitely Mum!"

"Good boy. Anyway, it's getting late and I need to get some sleep. Sleep well darling and try not to spy on your sister!" The last bit was said with a smile and a wink.

"Yes, Mum! Sleep well."

"You too darling."

Then she was gone. I shut down the computer before putting on a clean pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I then went for a quick piss and to brush my teeth before heading back to bed.

--

The next morning I went downstairs and saw Claire at the kitchen table having some cereal. I got some myself and then joined her.

"Morning Claire."

"Morning Alex."

"So, you up to much today?"

"Not much, might head out for a bit - you?"

"Was going to cut the front garden and probably play video games."

"Cool. How was your big night last night?"

"OK I guess..."

"Hmm, well I saw your light on at around 10pm so clearly wasn't that great." She said, smiling and enjoying mocking me as I knew she would.

"Well, yeah, it was OK."

"So how early did you get back?"

"Erm, probably not much before then really."

"Hmm.. you sure you weren't home earlier than that?"

"No! Erm, I wasn't." Suddenly I was nervous. Did she see me looking at her last night? Did she know about my session with Mum last night? I was nervous but she didn't give anything away.

"Fair enough, well maybe I'll see you later. How about we get a pizza in tonight and get the hot tub going?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Good."

With that we finished up and headed our separate ways. I mowed the front garden and de-weeded it but couldn't stop worrying if I'd been caught out. Now I knew why Mum said he needed to be extra careful because any carelessness would mean the end of everything.

I kept in my room for the afternoon until Claire knocked on the door to ask what pizza I wanted. She called it through and about 40 minutes later there was a knock on the door and my Pepperoni pizza and her chicken supreme arrived, along with some garlic bread. I came downstairs and round into the kitchen ready to get eating when I saw Claire was wearing a lime green halter neck bikini top and jeans. The top was skimpier than yesterdays and, again, she had to tell me to look up as my staring was all-too obvious.

"I thought we could take this outside as it's so nice out tonight."

"Sounds, erm, great!"

"Cool, you get changed and I'll get the hot tub running."

I dully went up and changed into a pair of blue and white flowery swimming shorts, grabbing a towel as I headed back downstairs. I was worried about getting hard again as it would be rather obvious in the shorts but I thought as long as I can get in the tub and under the water before that happened, the bubbles would spare my blushes.

When I got outside I noticed Claire had found a couple of old outdoor chairs and put them next to the hot tub to act as tables, with the pizza boxes on them. There was also a couple of beers there with a metal opener and a towel on the ground.

Claire was stood there still in her bikini top and jeans, hands on hips waiting for me.

"Ready?" She said, before then slipping off her jeans to reveal the matching lime green bikini bottoms that were tied in bows at the sides, bending over all the way as she removed them completely.

I had no idea if she was deliberately putting on a show or just simply taking them off but it was certainty a show I enjoyed. She then gracefully got in the bubbling hot tub and sat down before saying "come on then, pizzas getting cold!"

I put my towel down and get into the tub sitting opposite her, grateful for the bubbles hiding my erection. We chatted for a bit about our uni courses while we ate our pizzas and drunk our beer. As we got about half-way through our bottles, Claire looked at me with a glint in her eye.

"Someone's going to have to fetch the next beers," she said. Clearly I didn't want to get out from the safety of the water and expose my tenting shorts, so I suggested we down the current ones and the loser gets the next ones from the kitchen.

She agreed and while she made a good fist of it, I managed to thankfully win. Great on two counts as it meant my hard-on was still kept out of sight and I got to see Claire leave the tub and go to the house in her bikini which now clung to her wet body, her bottoms digging into her ass. She returned with a couple more cold ones and I watched her get back into the hot tub. Her body was skinny but fantastic and hard to tear my eyes away from. She just smiled as she passed over my beer and we chatted while eating some more pizza.

The food and conversation were great. Soon though she started looking at her beer again and smiling, making me realise another challenge was afoot.

"How about another race to finish the beers. Loser has to get the next drinks." Again we raced and again I won. I wasn't that used to downing beers and it was already starting to go to my head a bit. However I was delighted that I'd get to see her form again as she duly headed back to the house. This time though she returned with a bottle and a couple of tumblers.

"There's not much beer left but I found this bottle of Vodka if you fancy some... If you think you can handle it?"

"Of course I can handle it!" I said, lying.

"Good. I was also thinking that we might play another game..."

"Like what?" I replied, hoping it didn't involve more downing of drinks.

"Truth or dare."

I froze, not knowing how to respond. We used to play truth or dare when we were younger but our last game must have been nearly 10 years ago. This game, coupled with the booze, made me wonder how far it would go.

"OK."

"Cool. Rules are simple as you know. However every round we do a shot of Vodka with an extra shot forfeit if you don't complete your truth or dare," she declared.

"Erm, sure OK."

"Right I'll go first. Alex, truth or dare?"

"Truth." It was the easiest way to start I thought, with probably an easy question coming my way to kick things off. I was so wrong.

"Did you see me in the hot tub last night? Remember, you got to answer truthfully."

"Yes."

"Hmmm..."

"OK, OK, Claire truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You waited till I got out here before taking off your jeans and getting in. Was it for my benefit?" I'm not sure where I got the confidence to ask such a question but it was done now.

"Yes." Claire replied, blushing and briefly dropping her confident façade, before then pouring the shots out as we took a glass each, clinked them, then downed the liquid.

"Right Alex, truth or dare?"

"Dare." It was a risky move but now I knew how strong she was going with her questioning, I knew another one could be very embarrassing.

"Stand up."

It was one of the easiest dares imaginable but also one that would give away how she was making me feel. You know whenever someone says don't look down when you're on the top floor of a building, so you automatically look down? Well I was telling myself don't look at her bikini top, don't think about the tits encased in it and don't think about what's below the water but in realty I couldn't stop thinking about any of it. So I did what I had to. I stood up.

"Wow..." Claire stared at my swimming shorts which clung to the pole sticking out from between my legs and pointing in her direction. "You are a big boy, aren't you?"

"Thanks..." I quietly replied before sitting back down. "Ok your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Claire said, quietly.

"OK. Take off your bikini top."

"But..."

"But nothing. If you knew I saw you last night then you were letting me see them as you never attempted to cover up."

Claire smiled and just said "fine" as she reached around behind her back of her neck and undid the string holding her bikini top on and let it fall down to reveal her perfect little pert breasts. You then undid the clasp to remove it completely, placing it on the ground next to the hot tub.

"I can't believe my brother is such a perve!" She said smiling.

"I can't believe my sister likes getting her tits out!" I replied, smiling back as I noticed her nipples starting to harden.

She poured two more shots of Vodka, handing my glass back to me and down they went. I then felt her feet starting to meet mine in the centre of the tub as her toes played with mine and then ran up my ankles and onto my calves under the water.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare" I replied.

"Take off your shorts." She said, almost whispering it to me. I did as required, albeit keeping everything hidden below the waterline. She looked a little disappointed but I wanted to enjoy what was happening and stretch it out. Plus I wanted to see her body just as much, if not more.

"Truth or dare, Claire?"

"Truth." She said, surprising me. I took a few seconds to think of the right question, before smiling to myself as I asked it.

"Are you turned on now, by me?"

"Yes, very."

"I don't believe you. I think you're lying. Shot forfeit."

It was a very brave thing to do, I felt. To be honest it was the alcohol helping me. I also think it was the alcohol which made her do what she did next.

"I can't believe you're saying that! Fine, I'll prove it."

She then stood up in front of me, her groin right in front of my eyes. She took my hand and placed it on the gusset of her bikini bottoms, moving them aside slightly so I could feel just how wet and sticky her pussy was.

"See, told you" she then said before sitting back down. My dick was now solid as a rock.

"Truth or dare Alex?"

"Truth."

"Tell me in detail about your first time having sex."

I hadn't told Claire anything about my experience at uni and thought you probably reckoned I was still a virgin. However I told her in detail about what happened. Another cute redhead with freckles who had fucked me at a house party, yanking down my jeans and boxers, putting a rubber on me and sitting me down on the bed before unbutton her jeans and pull them and her panties off. How she rode my cock, still wearing her little black top and taking my virginity as I came in the condom inside her. (I did go into a little more detail but of course you can read that in chapter 1 😉).

As I told her the story she started playing with herself under the water, turned on listening to my tale. When I finished talking, it took her a moment to refocus on reality.

"Wow Alex, that was something. She didn't give me that much detail..." She looked at me smiling mischievously.

"You what?"

"Oh nothing.. however that was amazing Alex."

"Truth or dare Claire?"

"I tell you what, truth and dare. It's the least I can do."

"Wow, OK. Firstly then, tell me what you meant when you said she didn't give you that much detail."

Claire went bright red as she took a breath before answering.

"I've known Emma a while through a band we both followed and I knew she was at your uni doing the same course as me. I also knew that she was often up for a bit of action. Hell even I've touched her, but that's a different story. Anyway I know we haven't spoken much over the last year but I could tell the social side of your university experience wasn't as strong as it could have been and you also probably weren't getting laid. So I made her a deal. I helped her out with some of her coursework and in return she would give you some action with a report back about how it went.

"She was very complimentary about you, well about the size of your cock. She said she had to take control as she was worried you might be a bit nervous. She also said that you came a little quick for her but blamed it on it being your first time and also because you were so big so there was good friction. She finished her report back by saying you'd made her cum hard with your fingers and that in the end, you both got something out of it."

It was weird hearing the experience spoken of by a 3rd party but I also couldn't believe that she'd interfered in my uni life. I knew it was for the right reasons but there was a little anger now inside me, with the booze and the horniness.

"I'm sorry I interfered Alex, but I really hope you enjoyed it and I was thinking of you."

"Are you ready for your dare?" I said, trying to keep calm.

"Yes.." She whispered back.

"Stand up and don't move until I say."

She stood up. "Ok...."

I took my chance, not caring now whether what I was doing was right or wrong. I remained sat down and tugged at one of the ties holding her bikini bottoms and pulled it loose, letting it fall and starting to reveal her pussy. I then did the same with the other side to expose her completely as the lime green bikini bottoms floated on the surface of the bubbles. My hands moved around behind her and on her bare bottom as I had a good look at the smooth pussy in front of me before pushing her into my face. My tongue started darting around the edges of her cunt tasting and swallowing her stickiness. I then probed her entrance with it and got to taste more of her.

This was only the second pussy I'd tasted and despite them being related to each other, the taste was noticeably different. Claire's was sweeter than Mum's had been and the liquid almost seemed to sparkle on my tongue, even though I realise how stupid that sounds!

After several minutes of forcefully probing, tasting and teasing with my tongue I finally settled down and realised that I'd been in another mental place and was only now coming back to Earth. I let go of my sister and let her sit back down opposite me, still in her naked beauty.

Neither of us said anything for a while before Claire finally broke the silence.

"Wow, Alex, that was, erm, something..."

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it. Please don't be mad."

"How could I be mad. That was amazing. I'm just sorry you stopped. Then again it allows me to do something I've wanted to do ever since Emma told me how she'd done it with you..."

Claire then reached for my shorts and yanked them down my legs, my cock flinging up upon its release. She then sat on my lap, straddling me and then kissing me as her fingers moved between her legs and guided my penis into herself. She moved slowly as she took it all in, moaning a little as the slow friction teased her pussy. Once I'd filled her up she then started riding it in long but quickening thrusts, her tits bouncing into my face. I put my hands around her back and stick out my tongue to flick her hard, little nipples as they move up and down past it.

Water was beginning to splash everywhere although I doubt either of us gave a shit about the leftover pizza getting wet. We were both lost in the moment, as had been the case during that first time with Claire. Except in this second experience I realised the difference the condom had made. Firstly the feel of Claire's vagina directly on my dick was incredible and better than I could ever have imagined. The second difference was that I was gonna shoot my load before too long.

"I'm gonna cum..." I said.

"It's OK, fill me up Alex." She replied, and I did just that after a couple more thrusts, grunting as it built up inside me and released inside her tight and sticky hole. As my sperm rushed inside of her she plunged herself as deep as possible on to me and didn't move, pinning my down until every last drop was inside her. Only then did she slide slowly off me.

Claire sat back on my lap facing me but now slightly apart from me on top of my thighs. She then took my hand and guided it to her pussy and I knew I had to help her get over the line. I slid 2 fingers inside her which felt fantastic. Tighter than either Emma or my mother had been. I started finger fucking her as we kissed passionately. Our tongues dancing as she kept catching her breath at the pleasure my fingers were giving her. My thumb moved onto her swollen cliterous moving in little circles as my fingers kept penetrating her and it wasn't long before I felt her begin to shudder. Her hand moved on top of mine and pushed my fingers inside herself as the moment overtook her. As the orgasm came I plunged my fingers as deeply inside her as I could, leaving them inside but moving them slowly around as she came. She quickly pulled her hand away and put it over her mouth to stop the shouts coming out as she writhed on to my fingers as she rode out the orgasm.

After we settled down and sat back down opposite each other in the hot tub we both just chilled and enjoyed the feel of the bubbles on our naked skin.

"You know, Alex, this has to be a one-off."

"I know, but thank you!" I was disappointed as it felt like the situation with Mum happening again. At least this time I'd gone all the way!

"Can I ask one favour though?"

"Of course." I replied.

"Sleep in my bed with me tonight. Not for sex or anything, it's just it's been a long time since anyone held me close as I fell asleep."

"Of course I will."

And so that night we packed everything away, tidied the house before Mum came back the day after and went to bed. Together. We undressed each other before slipping under the sheet (was too hot for the duvet) and I spooned her as we fell asleep. Our bodies together as I held her in my arms.

I didn't even check my phone to see the picture message that had come through from my mother...


12