It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I call, with my shorts." I said boldly.

"OK," Mum replied. "Alex as you called last, you need to show first.

"No problem," I said as I lay down my 2 Aces.

"Now your turn Claire."

Claire's face had fallen when she saw my cards as she lay down a pair of Kings which gave her a full house but not one that could beat mine.

"Hmm.. interesting..." Mum said, smiling. "Now it's my turn."

I couldn't work out what she'd got. There was only 1 ace and 1 king not already on the blanket. Then I saw it. She put down a pair of nines. She had 4 of-a-kind.

"It looks like I've won. Well you know the rules you two."

Claire and I were both stunned as we came to terms with what had happened. We had been outplayed and outthought buy our Mother all the way along.

"Fine, Mum." Claire said as she stood up and slid down her yellow bikini bottoms with the little blue flowers. She then stepped out of them before sitting back down cross legged. Not bothering to try and hide herself or her smooth hairless pussy.

"Your turn darling." Mum then said, looking at me.

I took a deep breath and stood up, my dick already looking obvious in my shorts. I then undid them and took them off, revealing my hard dick to my Mum and Sister, before sitting back down.

"Wow, someone's having a good time, aren't they?" Mum said mischievously, looking directly at my solid penis. In fact, Claire was staring too and all the attention was only making me harder.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it!" I proclaimed.

"That's OK darling. It's only natural. I'm not exactly immune to the situation and I'm sure Claire's not, are you?" Mum asked, looking now at Claire who was clearly getting a little uncomfortable.

"I guess," she replied, blushing. "You're right I am a little turned on."

"As I said, it's only natural. In fact I might go into the sea and take care of myself, if you know what I mean."

"MUM!!" Claire exclaimed.

"So you don't want to yourself? You want to remain uncomfortable for the rest of your day and out tonight at Emma's house? I bet Alex could really use the release, couldn't you darling?"

"Yeah, I could..." I replied, also blushing.

Mum then stood up and started walking towards the sea lapping at the sand. Just before she reached the water, with her back to us, she then pulled down her bikini bottoms, stepping out of them before continuing to head into the sea. She only turned around once the waves reached waist-height before calling us to come in to.

Claire and I looked at each other before I shrugged and stood up to follow Mum into the water, my cock pointing out the way to go. Soon Claire reluctantly followed me and the 3 of us were eventually waist-deep in the water. The water felt cool against my skin and I gave an involuntary shudder as my balls went below the water-line, although it still didn't effect my rock-hard member, and soon we were all masturbating, with Mum in between me and my sister.. I watched both Mum and Claire moving their hands under the water between their legs, clearly enjoying themselves, both of them with rock hard nipples as I stroked my member and enjoyed the sight. I realised if I'd been alone here with either of them I would have had their hands, or mouth or pussy enveloping my cock instead of having to make do with my own palm to help me out.

Mum looked over and made eye contact with me as her other hand started to massage her breast, as I saw Claire with both hands under the water, rubbing her clit as well as fingering herself. I found myself edging slightly closer to Mum, teasing us both as we could have nearly reached each other. Looking at Claire she was completely lost in herself and had turned her back on us now as she furiously worked away on herself. I saw a window of opportunity as I moved in toward Mum and shoved my hand between her legs, as he hand was forced out of the way to make room for my fingers to enter her. I was only inside her for about 5 seconds before I moved back, knowing the risk of my sister catching us increased by the second. I moved a few steps back and continued wanking myself with the fingers that had just been inside my Mum which sent me over the edge. I saw Claire still had her back to us so I focused again on mum, making eye contact and then stepping back 2 more paces so the water level came down enough to reveal my dick in all its glory just as I ejaculated. Spurts of white fluid shot out across the water towards my mother as I moved again so my modesty was covered by the water. I then watched mum step forward into the seaman that was on top of the water in front of her, letting it go onto her body, before bringing herself to an almighty orgasm. The noise she made automatically got Claire's attention as soon she was having her own even-louder orgasm. The sounds they made were a turn on but we were all spent as we stood there in our shared post-orgasmic haze.

After a little bit we headed back to the beach and our towels, drying ourselves off. I then put my swimming shorts and t-shirt back on as Claire put back on her shorts and top, minus the bikini. Her taught tummy and little breasts looking glorious under the white top. Mum then finished drying herself too before putting her dress on, again without the bikini. Her larger breasts hung lower but nice and full in the dress and watching the bottom of it float around knowing there was nothing being worn underneath started making my cock stir again as I tried to think of anything else to calm it down.

It was starting to get on and we decided to head back to the car. I was suddenly desperate for a piss though and Mum said she was too. Claire said she was OK but would start heading back to the car with one of the bags and see us there. I started to head towards some of the vegetation to the side of the small cove, pulling my shorts down a little and flopping my dick out to pee behind some of the foliage.

As I started to release, I felt a hand on my shoulder which startled me and nearly made me lose my aim. I then realise my Mum was standing behind my shoulder, watching me piss. When I finally finished I just looked at her as she reached out to take hold of my shaft and put it back inside my shorts for me.

"I'm sorry darling, I couldn't help it but I just wanted to see you, to touch you." She said. "I hope you didn't mind, I know you might thing it disgusting because of what you were doing."

"That's OK Mum. It's a bit off but I honestly didn't mind." I then took her hand and placed it over the front of my shorts as my dick had hardened. "See, if anything I enjoyed it."

She smiled as she gave me a good grope through my shorts before saying, "I still need to go myself. Do you mind?"

Before I could answer her she walked a few steps away, crouched and grabbed a bundle of her dress into one hand, lifting it and exposing herself before pissing there and then in front of me. It was like videos I'd seen online but didn't think happened in real life. Just as those videos did, I also got turned on by what was going on right in front of me. The pale liquid gushing out of her as she crouched down, a small area of trimmed public hair just above her cunt.

Before long she was done and she was standing back up, letting her dress float back down. We walked hand in hand up the steps and through the dunes, before breaking the hand-holding as we approached Claire sitting in the car.

"What took you so long?" She said.

"Well we had to try and find some privacy down there and take turns. Otherwise it would have been a bit weird wouldn't it." Mum said, briefly smiling in my direction.

"Absolutely, totally weird." I replied, enjoying our 'in' joke.

"Well let's get going, I still need to get sorted pack for tonight!" Claire said, not noticing anything out of the ordinary as we started the long drive home. All of us in good spirits but looking forward to getting back.

-

We got back home just after 4pm and Claire immediately headed to her room to get changed, packed and sorted for her night out. Mum and I got a drink from the fridge and sat down together on the sofa, flicking the TV on.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it Alex?" Mum said to me in hushed tones.

"Indeed it was." I replied.

"I know it's been tough on you since Claire's been back home. It's been tough on me too. I am so conflicted on my feelings for you and I just hope I haven't screwed you up."

"Don't worry Mum, I'm fine. Well fine in terms of the not being screwed up. I guess I have struggled with my desire for you as well as my love. I think I've managed well though to not let it get to me too much or to make anything obvious to Claire. I mean it doesn't mean I don't think about you when I'm on my own..."

"I must admit I thought I could let those thoughts go and you're right, you've been great in keeping things under wraps. Trouble is I do still think about you. Your body. You still turn me on and I'm worried that if I lose control then I'll regret it and I'll end up being the world's worst mother."

"Well you saw today how much you turn me on. How much I want you. But I wouldn't ever want to hurt you or make you think badly of yourself. I love you and not just as a son loving his mother and I always will."

"So we're both worried about messing the other one up in the head huh? Well Alex tonight it will just be the 2 of us. I'm going to cook a nice dinner, open a nice wine and treat it like a date. I won't hold back, but equally if either of us feels uncomfortable then we can stop at any time."

"Perfect." I listened out for Claire and could hear her moving around upstairs still. I realised I was therefore safe and moved right next to Mum and gave her a little kiss on the lips before running my fingers up from underneath the bottom of her dress towards the uncovered pussy, stopping just short before moving them away and standing up.

"I'm going to get showered then and work out what to wear for our date!" I whispered.

"Indeed, me too. I look forward to it." Mum whispered back, also standing up.

We then went up to our respective rooms, with me then popping onto the bathroom to shower and get myself presentable for the evening that lay ahead.

-

I heard Claire leaving at around 6:30pm, off to her friend Emma's for a girly night. Emma only lived a 5min walk away but Claire had taken a small overnight bag with a change of clothes and toiletries as Emma had asked her to stay over. I said bye through the door but decided to wait until after she'd gone to go downstairs to avoid any questions as to why I'd spruced myself up for an evening in.

After the front door slammed shut I headed out of my room and downstairs. I really wanted tonight to go well and so had scrubbed up to the best of my ability. I was wearing smart black jeans and a white shirt with small black dots on it (nicer than it sounds!). I was also wearing my nicest aftershave and had my hair gelled into a sort-of side parting.

I saw Mum in the kitchen wearing an apron and shouted '"hey Mum."

"Hey yourself Alex. Please, for tonight, for our date, call me Sarah."

"Ok Sarah, I'll erm, be back soon!"

I then darted off and out through the front door as it dawned on me that I need to treat this date or roleplay or whatever it was seriously. I quickly jogged across the road and stood inconspicuously (although in hindsight probably the opposite) next to a rosebush in the front garden of the house opposite. Once I spied my target I moved quickly to relieve the bush of one of its plumpest red roses, taking as much stork with it while trying not to get stabbed by the thorns. One I'd gotten it I rushed off down the road before stopping and making sure no-one had seen me.

After noticing only a couple of scratches on my hands but my shirt untouched, I walked calmly back to my house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds my Mum answered it, no longer wearing an apron but looking stunning in a little black dress with a neckline that showed off her cleavage and thin straps over her shoulders. The back of it went much further down, revealing a bare back and no bra straps.

"Hello Alex, I'm glad you could make it." She said, as I tried to stop my jaw from hitting the ground. She'd obviously had the same thought as me and hidden her outfit behind an apron so Claire didn't realise something was going on.

"Me too Sarah, I hope I'm not too early," I replied once I had worked out how to speak again!

"Not at all, please come in and make yourself at home."

"Thank you. Oh and this is for you." I said, handing her the single red rose."

"It's beautiful, thank you."

"Not as beautiful as the woman holding it."

"Oh Alex, you are too kind. Please take a seat," she said as she led me to the living room. "Would you like a drink? I was just going to open a bottle of red if that's any good?"

"That would be wonderful Sarah. Dinner smells delightful, can I help at all?"

"Thank you but please relax. I'll have our starters ready shortly."

I went into the living room as Mum headed back to the kitchen, pausing to watch her shapely ass as she headed into the kitchen, wondering what was covering it under the dress and if later on I would be able to find out.

Mum brought through two glasses of red wine and handed one of them to me, before raising her glass for a toast.

"To a romantic evening." She said, as I copied her and we clinked our glasses.

"Starter will be ready in 5 minutes if that's OK?"

"Sounds great Sarah."

Mum then headed back into the kitchen and I got to watch her ass once more, as I sat back down and took another sip. I wasn't really a wine drinker but I felt it was in keeping with our 'date'.

A few minutes later and Mum called me through to start our meal. We sat opposite each other and ate our starter of salmon soufflés. We moved onto a second glass of wine and the conversation flowed just as easily as we played our parts.

"So Alex, are you always a red wine man?"

"Well in the right situations! I love something full bodied that gives an intensity on the palate."

"Sound like you could be talking about something else..."

"Indeed and may I say how ravishing you look tonight Sarah. Also that starter was amazing."

"Thank you Alex, the starter was just following an old recipe I had and this dress, well I've had it a few years now but not enough occasions to wear it."

"Well I'm thankful this occasion deserves that dress. Surely you must have turned heads every time you wear it, then again you must turn heads all the time anyway."

"I'm not sure about that. It's been a while since I've had a boyfriend I guess work gets in the way. I'm sure you must get lots of attention though Alex. At uni, all those pretty girls."

"Not really to be honest. I never really have the confidence there and it's not as much of a party as people think. Being here with you though Sarah I feel a confidence I didn't know was there."

"Me too Alex. I was a little nervous about our date tonight but now they're all gone and I'm having a wonderful evening."

She then reached across the table as we held hands, before we then both leaned across and kissed. Delicately but full of anticipation of the night ahead. As Mum broke the kiss she got up and began to clear the dishes, announcing the main course wouldn't be long. It was to be steak and chips (one of my personal favourites) and she asked how I wanted it cooked. Smiling because I knew she already knew the answer but was playing along, I replied 'medium-rare' as she headed into the kitchen.

After a few minutes I was enjoying the fantastic smells coming though from the kitchen and I was also continuing to drink the wine. Realising I was getting ahead of Mum, I took her glass into the kitchen so she could have some.

"Sarah, this smells fantastic."

"Thank you Alex," she replied initially startled as she hadn't noticed me entering.

"I thought you might like some of your wine." I said, passing her the glass. She said 'thank you' as she took a sip before setting it down and turning around to turn over the steaks.

As she turned around I moved in close behind her and put an arm around her, holding her.

"This food looks nearly as amazing as the chef and nearly as tasty." I said, kissing the back of her neck, Mum's eyes closing as she felt something hard poking her from behind. She tilted her head slightly for me as I moved the kisses down her neck, before stepping back as Mum opened her eyes.

"My, my, Alex, we've still got mains and dessert to go."

"Indeed Sarah, I can't wait."

Soon the main course was ready and we sat back down. The steaks were great, as were the chips, as we drunk the last of the wine.

"Is your steak cooked OK Alex?"

"Perfect, Sarah. Thank you. So you said you didn't get to go out much at the moment, but how about when you were my age, only a few years ago of course."

"Of course." Mum replied with a smile. "Well when I was your age I liked to go out, have a few drinks and a dance. It was nice getting attention from the guys but not many of them got to taste the goods!"

"Except a select group of lucky ones!"

"Haha, something like that! I met my ex-husband when I was only 19 so there wasn't too much experiencing before that."

"I guess. He's not here now though. Must be an idiot!"

Mum smiled. "I guess, he left me for someone younger which is a shame and I guess might account for me not having gained much 'experience', as you call it, since. Early on the sex was great and with love, but by the end it felt like the spark had gone to be honest. I only know now, in recent days, how much pleasure I was missing out on..."

"Well he is an idiot then. You are smart, beautiful, passionate and a great cook too!" We both laughed as we reached across the table and held hands, interweaving our fingers together.

We finished our main course which was really tasty and I offered to help with the dishes, as we both took our plates and cutlery into the kitchen.

"Don't be silly Alex, you relax. I'll just put these into soak." Mum said as she rinsed the plates and put them into the bubbly hot water waiting in the sink for them.

I moved in close behind her, as I had done earlier, wrapping my arms around her, holding her. She then spun around and kissed me. Our tongues exploring as the passion began to overtake us, my fingers running through her hair as our bodies became so close.

"I think I'm falling for you Sarah." I whispered after we eventually broke the kiss.

"I think I'm falling for you too Alex." She replied, adding "I don't think I've ever felt like this about anyone else."

"Me neither. You are perfect."

"Alex. Take me to bed."

"What about dessert?" I teased.

"Dessert can wait. I cannot."

With that she took my hand in hers and I knew what I had to do. What I'd always had to do. I silently led her upstairs and into her bedroom. We then kissed as she began to undo the buttons on my shirt, before then undoing my belt, the top button of my jeans and the zip fly, with a seemingly expert touch. My cock was now pushing against my boxers, desperate to get out and be free.

"Alex, I want you to make love to me. However first I want to help you. I don't want this to be quick and I also want to have you fully."

She then kissed down my exposed chest, taking care to place one over each nipple which blew my mind, moving further down as she got onto her knees in front of me. She then started kissing over my dick through my cotton boxer shorts. They became damp as she licked and sucked against them, teasing me badly. I could feel her hot breath through the material and it felt so good. Eventually she pushed the boxer shorts down a little to finally release my dick which she then sucked, seemingly enjoying the pre-cum that had built up on the tip. She then took more and more inside her mouth as I felt her tongue along the shaft as she sucked me. I placed my fingers in her hair as I watched her perform better than any porn video I'd seen before and it wasn't long before I tried to say "I'm cumming", although I think it only came out as whisper, before I started shooting my load. My Mum kept her mouth wrapped tightly around it as I came inside it, with her sucking and swallowing my fluid. Eventually she let go and a little of it rolled down her chin as she looked up and smiled at me.