It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 04

Story Info
Family trip to the coast followed by a date at home with Mum.
10k words
4.68
43.2k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers

Hi and welcome to chapter 4.

As before this follows directly on from the first 3 chapters, so please try and read them first if you get a chance.

Thank you for the comments, feedback and votes so far!

This is a very personal story to me and I hope you gain as much pleasure in reading it as I did in writing it.

I am 19 in this chapter; my mum Sarah is 43 and my sister Claire is 20.

It is set in 2009

Alex x

***********

It was such a lovely way to wake up, naked with a sheet covering me around my waist and lying next to an equally naked Claire, my sister, with the sheet similarly just coming up to her belly button, her pert little breasts rising and falling slightly with her breathing.

I rolled over to pick up my phone off the floor, worried that it might be getting late as I had to pick Mum up from the train station at 11am. Thankfully it was still only around 8am but then I checked my messages and felt my pulse quicken.

Mum had sent me some texts last night. Looks like at the same time I was fucking Claire in the hot tub. I still couldn't believe it had happened but the memory wasn't helping my morning glory beginning to tent under the bedsheet. The first message was a picture which when I opened it appeared to be my mums pussy. Well I guessed it was hers as it was from her phone. It looked wet and very inviting. The next texts read:

[Thinking of you darling. Hope you being good. Something to help you sleep well x x]

[Am guessing you aren't on your phone. Maybe you've gone to bed already. Hope you're thinking of me and not Claire you naughty boy. I'm thinking of you and getting very messy. Wish I'd caught you but will see you tomorrow xx]

Yikes. I quickly deleted the messages but kept the photo, putting it into a different folder on the phone. Not long after I felt an arm on my shoulder and Claire was waking up.

"Hey Alex. Thank you for spending the night with me."

"Your more than welcome Claire. Anytime." I replied. Last night we hadn't actually fucked in bed (that had all happened in the hot tub), but she had fallen asleep in my comforting arms and it was fantastic.

"Apart from we can't. Mum must never know and we can't risk getting caught out."

It was similar to what Mum had previously told me and whilst I knew she was right, it brought a certain sense of sadness and confusion. I couldn't have either, but who would I actually want. Instinctively I thought about Mum but last night with Claire had been amazing and waking up next to her had been the best start I'd had to a day ever. I was so confused and clearly Claire was too.

"You with me Alex?!"

"Sorry, yeah, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Us. You're right, of course, but I really enjoyed last night and waking up next to you today."

"So I can see..." She said, looking down at my boner under the cover.

She pulled the bedsheet further off me to expose it, before moving her hand towards it, touching it gently. I moved my foot across and returned the favour, using it to shove the bedsheet off completely exposing my equally naked and turned-on sister. I reached over to just caress the wet edges of her pussy. We just lay like that for several minutes, just enjoying each other's tender touch. Then I heard an alarm go off and it was Claire's phone. She rolled over and picked up her phone which now read 8:45am.

"Crap Alex, we got to start getting ready."

"We don't need to leave for nearly 2 hours!"

"I've got to get ready and we've got to clean up the house!"

"Please Claire, you're killing me! You can't tease me like that!!"

"I know I can't and let's face it, you've seen how wet I am. I need to get through this. Would you watch me and allow me to watch you quickly?"

She then lay back in bed and spread her legs before moving a hand between them. I got what she was getting at. A quick release. I watched her begin to play as I held my firm shaft and began to move my palm up and down against it. There was something naughty about masturbating together as we watched each other. She clearly knew what she was doing as she moaned while her fingers rubbed herself, occasionally dipping back in the pool that was her soaking vagina. I allowed some murmurs to leave my lips which felt good and might have been the first time I'd made such noises while wanking as normally I was in a house with family members in it or in the student accommodation room at uni which had paper-thin walls. I felt free here in Claire's bed and the noises of satisfaction we were both making ended up turning us on more.

Claire began to use her other hand to play with her breasts, moulding them, as she got close to her orgasm. Watching her was so intense and I knew I was ready to pop at any second, trying to slow down slightly so I didn't cum too far ahead of her.

"Alex I'm so close... kiss me."

Claire then lent over and kissed me as the shockwave of orgasm began to overtake her. She began to arch her back and her moaning got louder, breaking our kiss, as the feeling moved through from her pussy and spread throughout her body. This naturally sent me over the edge and I gasped, sharing in her moment of release with my own as streams of sperm finally shot out from the end of my dick going all over my hand and groin, before we kissed again in our post-orgasmic bliss.

Then the mad rush for us to get ready and get out began. Well mad rush for Claire anyway. I just gave myself a spray of deodorant and aftershave before chucking on the first clean boxers, socks, t-shirt and jeans I came to! While Claire was sorting herself out I looked back at the photo Mum had sent the night before and thought I'd better text back.

[Hi Mum, I was thinking of you too as I went to sleep. So sorry I didn't message you back but mere thoughts of you turn me on so imagine what that photo did to me! Love you xx P.S. Left the boxers from the other night hidden in your room as requested ;)]

I had only remembered about the boxer shorts as I was writing the text but decided I would hide them now for her, while Claire was still indisposed. I had kept the cum-stained boxer shorts from our Skype call that had descended into a very hot and sticky night under the bed. I removed them and then snuck into her room, trying to decide where to hide them. In the end I thought I heard Claire leaving the bathroom so I quickly just put them in Mum's underwear drawer, trying not to be distracted by some of the sexy sets in there. I managed to fold them between a couple of sexy satin thongs that I very much hoped to see one day, before discreetly leaving the room and heading downstairs. Claire joined me a few minutes later wearing jeans which were covered in holes down the front of both legs, fashionable rather than worn apparently (after I teased her about it), along with a V-neck bank t-shirt which as true to her normal style although I noticed the neckline drifting down towards her breasts more than I had ever done before.

We had some cereal and did our best to make the house look presentable before heading off. I drove us to the station and we pulled up a couple of minutes early, which had to be a first for me!

"Remember Alex, last night was brilliant but it can't happen again. We can't risk Mum finding out."

"It's OK Claire, I understand. I don't want her knowing either." Although my reasons weren't the same, of course.

"Thank you Alex. For everything."

We then got out the car and waited in the station for Mum who turned up a few minutes later.

And that was it. Everything back to how it should be. How I didn't want it to be.

The next two weeks were full of us all just going about our routine, our chores and work. We had a couple of visits to the hot tub but both Mum and Claire wore modest bikinis and I did my very best not to stare at either. We would eat together and converse together but it was torture as I still wanted them both. I still thought Mum was my biggest desire but my love for Claire was so much more than I expected and at least we were a similar age!

However things had returned to normal. Well for those 2 weeks anyway...

-

A couple of Friday's later, the three of us were eating Chinese take-out at the kitchen table.

"Right both of you, I've got a surprise." Mum began. "I don't know if you remember Sally who I work with, but her mum has a cottage on the coast about an hour-and-a-half away and as she's not going to be there, we can go there for the day. Now we can't actually get into the cottage anyway, but that's not why we're going. We are going because with the cottage her mum has a small private beach cove that we can use."

"It's a long way to go for a beach, and anyway I'm going out tomorrow night to stay at Chloe's." Claire interjected.

"Don't worry we'll be back in time and wouldn't it be nice to have a beach to ourselves completely. Weather's meant to be great so will be able to sunbathe without the perves on Brighton beach, and it also means some quality family time and perhaps a picnic. Phone signals shocking too so even my work phone won't be interrupting us."

"Sounds great Mum!" I said

"Suck-up," came the reply from Claire.

"Look, we're going and it'll be fun. So stop complaining and enjoy it!" Mum said.

The rest of that night was uneventful although my mind was racing with thoughts about our own private beach. Would they both be in bikini's? Would they be topless? Mum had sunbathed topless before on holidays in the Mediterranean when I was little but obviously didn't do so normally in the UK!

That night I slept well, which was good as the alarm went off at 7:30am which seemed shocking for a Saturday!

I got up and could already hear someone in the bathroom so I just chilled for bit before I notice Claire leaving the bathroom, as I saw her head back into her room as I left mine. I then finally got to have my morning piss and wash before deciding to have a shave as it had been nearly a week and I was starting to see some fuzz (slow facial growth saved me a packet on razors!).

I was still looking forward to our beach trip when I remembered we weren't able to use the cottage. Hope there would be a bush to piss behind, else I could always use the sea. Thankfully I only then remembered to put on my swimming shorts rather than wearing normal ones, otherwise I might not get much privacy to change once we arrived and I loved swimming in the sea.

Anyway I got downstairs first wearing an orange t-shirt and my sky-blue swimming shorts, my genitals held loosely in the net of them. Eventually both Mum and Claire came down for a quick breakfast before we headed off. My mum looked great in a floaty lemon with white stripes beach dress that came down above her knees and had thin straps, with the halterneck of a white bikini going around behind her neck. Claire had on a pair of little denim shorts and a tight white top which meant the outline of her bikini was clear, with the pattern only being clear if I got a good stare in which I decided against doing!

Mum drove and Claire sat in the passenger seat for the hour and a half journey along the coast, both sat there in their massive sunglasses having an occasional chat while listened to my iPod for the journey and tried to relax.

We arrived at what looked to be more of a shack than a cottage and parked up. The sun was already hot and it was barely 11am. Claire and I just followed Mum who carried a large beach bag through the little gate in the picket fence surrounding the property, down a path to the side of the cottage, through some dunes and then down a lot of steps which led to our own private beach as promised. I set down the picnic that I'd carried from the car and examined our surroundings.

It was truly private with rocks reaching out into the sea on both sides of the sandy bay which was around 80m wide. There was plenty of vegetation and trees to the sides and behind us up the cliff which I guess meant the sea-toilet was optional alongside the behind-a-bush option!

"Isn't this nice." Mum said, with a smile.

"Yeah, it's great Mum." I said.

"Yeah, it's alright, I guess." Claire reluctantly agreed.

"Right well I'm gonna start catching some rays." Mum said as she began to slide off the straps of her dress, and slide it down her body to reveal her white bikini that looked pretty hot on her, covering everything but only just. She then got a couple of towels out of her bag and lay them on the sand. "You gonna join me Claire or you going for a swim?"

"Yeah I'll join you Mum." Claire replied as she unzipped her denim shorts and slid them down her skinny legs, before then reaching under the bottom of her top and pulled it up and over her head revealing her own little bikini, Yellow covered in small blue flowers. Quite cute and unlike her normal attire I thought, but I certainly didn't mind as I tried not to drool.

As my cock started to tell me what I thought of the view, I told them that I was going to go for a swim and yanked off my t-shirt and headed into the water as both ladies set about improving their tans.

After about half an hour of swimming I decided it was time to come back to dry land, so I headed back to the beach and walked up to where my Mum and Sister were. As I grabbed a towel out of Mum's beach bag I noticed they were both on their fronts and also both had removed their bikini tops. I started staring at both their ass's too before Mum said 'Hi'. They were still face down but I still averted my gaze after she spoke.

"Hi Mum, how you both doing?"

"We're doing good thanks. Did you enjoy your swim darling?"

"Yes thanks. Erm, you mind if I grab a drink out of the picnic basket?

"Not at all!"

As I went to grab a cola out of the basket I then saw Mum turn over onto her back. Her large tits now in the air and getting a bronzing from the sun. I tried not to look but it was very difficult. Mum seemed to sense my problem."

"Sorry darling, you don't mind your old Mum going topless on the beach? Gives a better tan and you can't normally do it on the beach in this country."

"Of course, no worries, it's fine!"

"Haha, perve." My sister said, piping up. She then also turned over but kept her arm over her smaller, pert tits.

"Claire!" Mum exclaimed. "Your brother isn't a perve. Well no more than any other man!"

They both started laughing at my expense, however it seemed to calm my sister down and she became comfortable enough to lie on her back and put her arms down by her side, her boobs also getting a bit of sun and her nipples gloriously pointing up into the air.

I decided to do some sunbathing myself, starting on my front to hide my hardening penis.

We all stayed like that for around 20 minutes before Mum got back up and started getting out some paper plates from the picnic basket and handing them out. She then handed out sandwiches, crisps, fruit, pork pies and, well, all the usual picnic fayre. I got up and tried to avoid looking at her chest, as well as Claire's when she got up to take her plate. My dick had only just calmed down and I didn't really want it to be the talking point. Actually, when we got chatting and eating I'd almost forgotten they were only wearing little bikini bottoms and we were just like any normal family.

Mum then suggested a game of cards and took put a pack from her bag. Growing up we used to play 'snap' or 'trumps', betting pennies at the same time. Both Mum and Dad installed a competitiveness within us and made sure that while it didn't matter if we lost so long as we tried out hardest to win, there were still always winners. Something I don't think happens all that much for kids these days.

"Oh Mum, what you want to play trumps for pennies like we did when we were little?" Claire said with dollops of moodiness.

"Well, actually I was thinking of something a little more grown up as we are all adults after all. Do you both know how to play poker?"

We both nodded.

"Good. Gather up some pebbles from around the bay and we can use them as chips, along with some pennies I have with me because, you know, sometimes a bit of tradition isn't a bad thing!"

"OK Mum, come on Claire lets go."

Claire and I then hunted for pebbles, trying to get them all a similar size, before returning to where Mum had set out the cards on a small blanket. Even the pebble hunt with Claire was fun and reminded me that sometimes it was good being the kids and it was OK to do stuff together which we hadn't really done for a while now. Unless you count the night we fucked in the hot tub, of course.

We returned to the blanket and Mum got out some copper pennies.

"How about we put in £10?" Mum suggested. It still was quite affordable for my sister and me but equally we wouldn't want to lose it. It certainty was a step-up from the pennies we used to play for as kids.

Claire and I both agreed and we managed to make some 'chips', with the pennies worth 20p each and each pebble worth £1. We agreed to playing Texas hold-em, which is where you get given 2 cards with 3 cards then going in the middle, followed by a fourth and a fifth, with the chance to bet at each stage. The aim being to make up the best 5-card hand between the cards your holding and the cards in the middle. I'd only played it with the lads once but had also seen it on TV so had a decent idea of what to do, with Clare indicating she also knew what she was doing.

We all won at least 1 of the first few hands, all with low and cautious pots. After a little while though I noticed Mum turning the screw and mine and Claire's piles started dwindling a little. After Claire and Mum went head-to-head on a big pot and lost, I took a chance at bluffing and got caught out to Mum as well. She seemed very good at only making sure there was decent pots when she had good cards. She clearly hadn't lost her competitiveness. Then again neither had me or Claire and as our chips continued to go down we both ended up with good hands.

Right from the start I had 2 Aces in my hand and I was first to bet so I bet a bit but not too much to scare Mum and Claire off. They both stayed with me into the 'flop' when the first 3 cards were placed in the middle. Another Ace appeared along with a King and a Nine. I bet a bit more and still the women stayed with me. Then the forth card came and it was another 9. Full House. I then bet nearly all my remaining chips but yet they both stayed with me. It got tense as the final card went down into the middle and it was a 3. We chuckled at the seemingly unimportant card which broke the tension. It now fell to me to bet and I went all-in. To be fair there was only about 80p of chips to go all-in with but I had a full house with 3 aces and it was time to collect. Claire then joined me in going all in with even less chips, just 2 pennies working out at 40p of chips going into the middle.

Mum then started pondering to herself before saying that she too wanted to go all-in.

"You know, we never technically said about any limits, so in theory I could make you both have to match my bet." Mum said

"That's not fair!" Claire replied. "We can't do that as we have nothing left to bet with!"

"I see your point; however life isn't always fair. I've played in some less-than fair games before and been lucky to get out with my clothes and keys!"

"Fine. I tell you what, I only have one thing on me so how about my bikini bottoms to call your bet?"

I was stunned by what Claire said. It was only a tenner but then again we were both brought up with a competitive desire instilled within us.

"OK," Mum agreed, "What about you Alex?"

I took a deep breath and let my brain try and comprehend what was going on. I had an amazing hand and I guessed from the Nine's and the King on the blanket in front of us they might have 3 of-a-kind or even a full house on their own, however a 3-ace full-house would beat either of theirs. Plus I could now not only come out of this with an extra £20 but also my sister would be naked. Brain and dick suddenly aligned in agreement.

AlexR90
AlexR90
167 Followers