It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry darling, there was so much I think some of it might have escaped..."

"Oh my god Mum, that was incredible." I said, still standing in front of her with my shirt and jeans undone, my dick still hanging out. "I held out as long as I could but I really needed that."

"I'm glad. I Loved tasting your cum Alex but now it's time we moved forward." she said, standing back up. "Undress me and take me my wonderful lover."

I didn't need any more invitation as I kissed her delicately, trying to contain myself and give her the experience she deserved. I kissed down her neck, moving one of the shoulder straps down her arm and helping her out of it before repeating the process for the other arm. I then moved my kisses lower towards the top edge of her dress which was now only just being held up by her breast alone. As my mouth reached the dress though it was easy to dislodge and soon the top was falling as my mouth, my kisses, were exploring her bosom.

I took my time, eventually moving my kisses to her nipples. I took them into my mouth one at a time, sucking gently on them and flicking them with my tongue as they went hard and sensitive. She moaned a little which gave me more confidence and I worked on them for a little longer before stepping back slightly. I reached around her and found a small zip at the back of her dress. I unzipped it slowly down and then slowly dragged the dress all the way down to the ground as it fell in a heap. I followed the trajectory of the dress and found my face looking at her panties, realising exactly which ones they were. This was one of the satin thongs I saw when I hid my cum-soaked boxer shorts a couple of weeks beforehand. I couldn't resist as I placed a kiss over the front of them and could smell the scent of her pussy but also a saltiness combined which I realised was the smell of my seaman. She clearly hadn't washed them and my cock now was easily back to full attention at the thought of it all.

I stood up and kissed Mum once more before leading her to the bed and laying her on it. She continued to let me take the lead, to be putty in my eager hands as once more I kissed down her body. I still paid further attention to her tits, but this time I didn't stop on my journey further down as before long my mouth was on the front of her thong. I decided to take-in the lesson my Mum had unwittingly given me by kissing and licking over her thong, teasing her. I spread her legs as the soaking wet outer edges of her pussy were reaching out either side of the thong's gusset, waiting for my tongue to lick and taste, which it did happily. She tasted as amazing as the first time but this time there was more wetness to enjoy and it was a stronger smell and taste, with no bath water to dilute it as has had been the case when I first tasted her in our shared bath.

She moaned more now and I licked once more over the sodden base of her thong before getting up and sliding it off her, Mum moving her bottom up off the bed to help me. Now she was completely naked and exposed for me as I moved my face once more between her legs. I now finally got to probe her wet entrance with my tongue and take in the juices that were intoxicating to me. A strong flavour which was sweet and musky, with a hint of sweat. It worked like catnip to me and I devoured as much as I could, hungrily getting lost in my own desire before reining it back in, breathing soft, warm breaths over her labia. I then moved my tongue slowly down, meaning to stop just before her anus but my tongue ended up catching it and flicking at the forbidden entrance, before moving back up again, slowly over her lips and to her swollen clitoris. She made a moan when I had caught her asshole and I wondered briefly it was a good thing or bad thing before pushing the doubt quickly away.

She'd been squirming for a little while now and I hoped I'd judged thing right and that she might be ready to be pushed over the edge. Again the doubts went as soon as they had arrived as I concentrated on pleasuring her, flicking the cliterous gently with my tongue before running the tip of it in circles around the edge of it and on the hood. Suddenly I felt fingers in my hair and I knew it was close. I worked harder on her cliterous now with my tongue as I slid two fingers inside her, moving them quickly in a steady rhythm.

"Oh god Alex"

She started bucking as she now pushed my face into her pussy before the orgasm took hold and all these wonderful new aromas and juices came out of her as I helped keep her (and the bed!) clean by sucking and swallowing what I could as she came. It was only when she stopped moving that I moved my face away, my lips, mouth and tongue covered in her liquid. I moved up the bed so I was now on top of her, face to face, before kissing her deeply. She embraced the kiss with passion and it lasted for a long time before we eventually stopped for air.

"You OK Sarah?"

"Alex that was amazing, thank you. I'm at a loss, feeling you lips on by body to kissing you as I taste myself on your mouth, it is simply amazing."

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes darling. I want you inside me."

I didn't need to hear any more moving myself so the tip of my cock was touching her wet entrance as she reached down to guide me in. I moved slowly but in truth it was very easy to penetrate her as my dick became wet with her juices as it entered her slippery vagina. I moved in and out of her in a slow and sloppy rhythm trying to fill her as much as possible. Soon I was grabbing her legs and pushing them up the bed as her pelvis automatically raised itself from the bed allowing me to be as deep as possible within her. It felt amazing but I tried to avoid temptation to rush things as I moved my face down to kiss her as I continued to fuck her.

We both seemed to need this and it felt like it had been so long coming. Soon though she helped me off her as I slide out of her, before going onto all fours on the bed for me and then opening her pussy lips up as an invitation. I responded quickly, sliding myself deep inside her in a position that was new to me but unlikely to have been for her. I fucked her harder now, her moaning and whimpering giving me confidence as my dick slid against the walls of her vagina. I reached in front of me and under her to hold her hanging breasts, moving my fingers to play with her nipples which elicited a welcoming 'OhhhhhAhhhh' sound from her. The other sound I kept hearing was the slopping off my member in her watery cunt which I loved. I appreciated the tight pussy of my sister but this feeling, this sensation coupled with my love for my mother not only helped prolong things, but gave my whole body an amazing, unique feeling I find it hard to describe.

We kept going like that for several minutes before she stopped me once more and pushed me back down onto the bed. With no words she then straddled me to she was barely touching my dick with her labia, a mixture of juices from her pussy and sweat dripping down onto it. She proceeded to then begin to lower herself tantalizingly slowly on to me as she enveloped my cock inside of her. I looked up at her and watched as she then began to fuck me hard, her tits swaying and her eyes closed. She was moaning loudly now and I knew we were coming to the crescendo of the event.

"Oh god Sarah, I'm going to cum."

"Me too Alex, please cum inside me my beautiful baby boy."

She started grinding down into me and it wasn't along until my orgasm took over and my sperm started filling her up as she then ground down once more onto me, pinning me against the bed and then not moving except for a shudder as her orgasm erupted as well. We stayed like that for about a minute before eventually she eased off me and my now flaccid penis slipped out easily, covered in a mess of both our juices.

"Thank you darling. So much." Mum said, with a tear forming in her eye.

"Thank you Sarah.. Mum... Are you OK?"

"I'm fine dear, I don't know why I'm so emotional. Probably because I've now let you down..."

"You haven't let anyone down. We are both adults and we both wanted this. Are you, erm, on the pill Mum?"

"Of course sweetheart."

"Well then nothing bad will come of this. If you want us to stop and never do this again then I will respect your wishes. I love you and that hasn't and will never change."

"I love you too." She replied before kissing me. Her tears stopping before they had really started. "Now I think we best clean you up hadn't we?!"

Mum then led me to the bathroom and helped me clean up my dick and public hair, which were all rather sticky, with toilet roll.

"I need a piss Mum.."

"That's OK. Do you want me to help? You can say no. I know it sounds weird."

"No. I mean it should sound weird but it doesn't."

I stood at the toilet as Mum held my dick, aiming it towards the bowl. However nothing came out. I guess I'd cum not that long ago and normally had to wait a bit for it to calm down. But still it was frustrating.

"I'm sorry Mum, I can't get it out yet."

"I understand. This might help."

She then took my soft member into her mouth and began to suck on it softly. It felt odd but to my surprise it seemed to help.

"It's working Mum, watch out..."

I started to pee and while Mum tried to release me from her mouth as quick as possible, I thought some of it might have accidently gone in before she aimed me at the toilet bowl. Afterwards I asked if she was OK and she admitted she'd swallowed a little of it, but she didn't seem to freaked out by it.

"Is this something you're into Mum? Watersports?"

"Watersports? Is that what people call it? Well maybe.. I dunno. I used to occasionally watch you Dad but he really didn't like it, although that might have made me want to do it more! When you were little I obviously helped you out but now, well it's sort of come out of the blue to me to. I hope it doesn't scare you or make you think less of me?"

"It doesn't and I don't. I just want you to be happy and to give you pleasure however I can. I love you Mum."

"I love you too my Son."

We cleaned everything away downstairs and switched everything off before heading back up, brushing our teeth and then a last pee and bed. We never put our clothes back on for any of this and were also never apart, even while the other used the loo, before finally getting into Mum's bed and falling asleep together in each other's arms.

-

While my night had gone to perfection, my sister Claire's hadn't. She'd had a terrible time and had decided to come home rather than stay out. When she got home the lights were off and she realised everyone must be asleep. She was sobbing a little and just wanted some comfort. She looked at my room and at the closed door. She was very tempted and slipping in my bed next to me and snuggling in, perhaps nudging my quietly awake so I could embrace her, however she worried about falling asleep there and being caught by Mum. No, she thought, the best thing to do would be to sleep in Mum's bed like she did when she was little.

She went to her room first and took off her dress and her bra and put on an old t-shirt of mine that she'd stolen a couple of years ago. It hung like a nightie and was comforting to her. She then tip-toed into Mum's room and while she couldn't make much out, she slipped into the bed, under the sheet coming into contact with her mother and was shocked to feel that she was sleeping naked. She realised though that she was far from bothered by it and, if anything, a little bit happier by it. She wriggled out of the t-shirt and chucked it on the floor next to the bed, however she decided to leave her panties on as she backed into our naked Mum and fell asleep happy and snuggly against her, only later wondering why there wasn't as much space in the bed as she was expecting...