It Can Happen To Anyone

Story Info
Everyone has trouble with a marriage.
2.3k words
4.05
6.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheri and I had been married for just over sixteen years. We both had great jobs making way more money than needed. Our girls were very well adjusted and getting very nearly 4.0 grades in school. Both were popular and showing signs of becoming beautiful young women.We were trying to raise them as well as we both were raised.

Cheri's father is a pastor at a Christian church in a small town a few miles away. Carrie her mom is a pastor's wife, with all that comes with that and she has always done a great job at it. They raised three girls to be young women with morals. They have tried their best to make the three girls to become perfect young Christian women.

Chantel is the oldest, Cheri is next and Candy is the youngest. Chantel has struggled from the beginning. Chany is 38 and beautiful. Perfect figure and looks. But as perfect as she is, she has always been troubled. Maybe over sexed is what pretty Chany has always been. She married at 18. But it didn't last long. In the year and half they were married her husband found out she had been with several others. A few months after they were divorced she married again. This time to a black man and she had two babies. Neither of which did he claim but both were blacks. After 3 years she divorced again and soon after she married again. This time he was white but it didn't last long either. The fourth was again another black man. But this one pimped her in the real bad part of the black area of the city. In the next seven years Chany had 3 more half black children and this was by the time she was thirty. Now at 38 she has been married twice more. And her current husband is another black man.

Nat and I are friends. He knows back in the day before I dated Cheri that I fucked his wife several times. Chany is prime fucking. We talk about how good she is in bed. He is very proud that I know how good she is and I tell him she is maybe the best I have ever had. He tells me all the time that Cheri's nipples in his teeth as his cock tests her little pussy would only be fair. I really cannot contest that. It probably would be fair. The idea of Nat testing my wife sexually is not repulsive.

Cheri has always looked up to her big sister in everything so the fact she was virgin the first time we made love could be surprising. Chany urged both little sisters to break the virginity barrier prior to intercourse to make their first time much more enjoyable. Which actually made sense. Both girls used a large dildo to do so.

I am 6 years older than my wife and had been around some before Cheri and I began to date. Our marriage had been as near perfect as one could ask for it right up until we had been married 16 years. And then something changed.

I am not really sure it was just one thing that changed our marriage or if anything changed us or if something changed for Cheri. I had always encouraged my wife to dress a bit sexier. And even to flirt some at parties sometimes. In the time after our 16th year of marriage we began to party more with Nat and Chany. I began to see my wife dress more and more like her older sister. Chany never wears a bra when out. And her blouse is always unbuttoned down below her breasts. Chany will even turn just right when dancing to fully expose a breast for everyone to see.

Slowly I began to notice a change in my wife's dress. After partying with them a few times I began to notice my wife's breasts seemed to move more. Now Cheri is slightly smaller than her sister. Not by much but, just a bit. But they stand up firmly and perky. Her skirts were also very short, and her panties had changed to the very small thong that did no more than barely cover her lips down below.

As I began to take closer notice when I watched Cheri dance with Nat I saw that he pulled her right up against his cock, grinding it right on my wife's pussy. His hands slipped right down over the bare cheeks of my wife's buttocks and she pushed her barely covered vagina right up and down on his penis. Her blouse seemed to be unbuttoned lower and lower.

Her breasts were very nearly falling out of her shirt. Chany was dancing with a guy right behind her at the time and as she turned to look at her husband and her sister, she pulled on the neck of Cheri's blouse. She pulled it halfway down off Cheri's shoulders and both of my wife's breasts fell completely out for all to see. I was shocked and very proud to see them fully on display for all. They are beautiful.

Her head was thrown back as she laughed, and Nat quickly took a hard nipple in his teeth and pulled on it. She made no effort to cover them or to remove his face from them. Nat kept them out and his mouth was busy on them both and I saw his hand between my wife's widespread thighs, and it was working on her pussy. His fingers were deep up in her spread vagina. As the music ended Chany grabbed her, and they came back to our table.

My wife was struggling to get the shoulders of her blouse back up in place to cover her breasts back up. Chany pulled her hands away.

"Cheri leave them out for the guys to see them. They are beautiful show them off, Baby."

Several of the black guys stopped them on the way back and lips and teeth found the bare nipples and fingers slipped up between her thighs to finger her wet womanhood.

They were still fully exposed as she sat down beside me and struggled to cover them up. She sat still laughing as she looked at me.

"Well Baby I guess everyone now knows exactly what your wife's tits look like now. Are you embarrassed by me?"

"Actually, I thought you looked beautiful."

Something had changed a lot, quickly. The next day Chany came over when she knew her sister was gone. She was barely dressed and flirty.

"Dave, my sister will not be home for a while."

She began to take her clothes off.

"I want you up inside me now. I love fucking you and I have talked Cheri into being with Nat. He wants her. So let's trade for a few months."

"Tell me Chany what has changed with your sister?"

"There is a new guy at work that has been flirting with her. She likes him and is excited by him. He has asked her out several times. He was there last night when we exposed her. When I pulled her blouse down it was for him. So he could see her breasts. She wanted him to see them bare."

"Was he one of the guys who had her nipples in his teeth on her way back?"

"Yes and his finger up inside of her."

"And they kissed several times while he had her there."

"She didn't think you'd see it because his friends were on her breasts while he kissed her."

"So, he is the young nice looking black guy in the red shirt.?"

"Yes, he is very nice, and she likes him a lot."

"She wants to see him today after work?"

"No, they didn't have work today. She went to his place this morning. She has been naked for him all day. Your wife has become a BBC little slut for him."

"She has been fucking him?"

"He has his big black cock up in her again right now. She says she loves it. I have been with him several times. The first time, he told me he had friends coming over that night. I started to get up and to get dressed. He told me he wanted them to see me nude. We were still in his bedroom when the door opened, and it filled with nude black guys. Once it began, I didn't want it to ever stop. They all felt so good. She told me just before I came in here that he has friends coming over. I could hear him telling her how beautiful she is going to be with them. Your wife asked if he wants them to all have her? Yes, Baby just enjoy them all. I heard her gasp and ask how many were coming?"

"Did he say how many were coming?"

"No, he didn't but he wants me to keep you busy all night tonight. I do know Nat and several of his buddies are going over."

"Nat will be fucking her tonight too?"

"Yes, my hubby will be up inside your Baby tonight too. Come on Dave fuck me good. Your wife will be a different girl tomorrow."

Chany had her clothes off and my cock out in her hands. This woman reminded me so much of my wife. I was soon up inside of her fully engaged sexually with her. I remembered how good she was at this. So much like my Cheri. How much would my wife change with the sex she was having now? It was like Chany was reading my mind.

"Stop worrying Dave. She will be much better in bed by what she learns now. Believe me. Now fuck me good."

I soon slipped into the joy of a beautiful woman who was great in bed and let my mind center on her. We made love over and over that night and she told me several times how crazy her sister was doing what she was with me at home for her.

"David you are a great lover. I have always loved being with you. Are you mad Cheri is being a slut?"

"How can I be mad Chany? You are the best fuck I have ever had."

"Are you upset with Cheri for what she is doing?"

"I don't think so, I have always wished Cheri could be more like you."

I would like to tell you my wife's sister and I made love for a few days, but we didn't. We fucked like wild animals, wild passionate crazy animals. Chany is as sexual as it can get. She loves it and I really believe she does love me and always has. And maybe I do her too? But she just isn't my Cheri. And I missed her. Now I wondered how changed my wife really was? Was she now like her sister? She had completely made a slut if what Chany was saying is true. Not only was Cheri with lots of men that first night Chany was with me, but as the next few days and nights passed her young lover had continued to bring other men to enjoy my wife. Nat had now been with my wife multiple times and my wife had told her that she loved having his cock up inside of her every bit as much as Chany does mine.

I was not exactly sure how I felt about that? Hurt, I had to admit I was. Why had I married my wife and not her sister? I was fucking Chany in between her husbands so the time was open I could have. I wasn't turned off be her wild sex life. I love her children. I am their uncle. She has told me she has always wanted me to be her husband. But not if it meant giving up black cock.

Chany has admitted that she has worked long and hard to turn her sisters into sluts just like her. She got it done with their little sister, Candy long ago. At 33 the little sister is far from little. Her body is much more body than her older siblings. But she is just a slightly larger Chany. And even more sexy.

Candy has three children all by different black man. She has been married seven times all seven to black men. And until the week my wife was being turned into a slut for blacks I had never had sex with her little sister. And her big titted little sister had never had a white cock in her. We fell in love. I with Candy sexually and she with my cock.

I have always loved Cheri's sister. But once we were naked together, we clicked. I must say she is the best sex I have ever had, and she says the same thing. I would cheat on my wife to have sex with her little sister.

It was a week before Cheri came home. Nat brought her home. He stated her pussy was now as much his as mine and he promptly stripped her and took her into our bedroom and fucked her in our bed. I could hear her telling him how much she loves his cock. When he left I took his place with her vagina full of his cum. She was very wet and warm.

"Oh my, Dave I have missed us so much. I love you with all my heart. I have been fucked by so many black men this week. I mean lots of them. I loved every one of them. I have been naked at 7 parties where they all fucked me, and I loved it. And I want more of it. I love being naked for a large group of black men and knowing they might all fuck me. I love it. I feel so sexy. But if you ask, I will stop for you and be your proper wife again. I love us and you are so much to me."

"I love you with all my heart, Cheri. But I like his cum in you. I want him to have fuck rights to you and I love fucking Chany. Let's swap for the month."

And so our adventure began.