Christmas Party Surprise

Story Info
Merry Christmas to a Stag from his Vixen.
2.8k words
3.81
14.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers

Julie and I had been married for about 10 years. We had a robust sex life, but not as frequent as it was during the early years. To spice things up we had watched porn and read erotic stories to each other. The porn and erotica that I picked out was always about married women having sex with men who were not their husbands. Julie never commented about my choices. Not once.

On this particular occasion, we had attended a huge Christmas party thrown by the company where I work. It was held at a local hotel and there was plenty of drinking and dancing at the party. We had each danced with other partners at various times throughout the evening. I danced with my female coworkers (two were married and three were single) and with a few of my male coworker's wives. Although the sample size was rather small for the unmarried women, I think the married women were far more provocative in their dancing and I admit that I had a perpetual erection that evening. We were there for about four hours and there were several lengthy stretches of time where I didn't see Julie.

Anticipating that we might drink too much for driving, we booked a room for the evening at the same hotel where the party was hosted. I was having a slow dance with Maria Sheridan, one of the single co-workers, when Julie tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry Maria, but I need to cut in and steal my husband from you."

At first, I thought I might be in trouble, but Julie just snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "I think she was enjoying that dance quite a bit."

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Well, I can feel your erection against my stomach. I'm sure she could too. Her eyes were closed, and she had a look of sexual bliss on her face."

"Oh, Geez! Is it that obvious? My erection, I mean."

"It doesn't show through your pants, but I can sure feel it against my body. Let's go up to our room. I have a surprise, that I hope you will like."

We were acting like a couple of giddy school children as we stumbled to the elevators and went up to the 5th floor. As soon as we entered our room, I pushed Julie against the wall and kissed her on the mouth. She responded passionately and our hands were going everywhere over each other, unbuttoning, pulling, unsnapping, and unhooking clothes until I was in my tighty-whities and Julie was in her matching light-blue panties and bra. Her panties displayed a very visible wet spot over her pussy.

As I was reaching out and pulling her bra straps down over her shoulders, Julie pushed me into a sitting position on the edge of the bed and knelt down between my legs. She grasped the waistband of my underwear and tugged them down. I lifted my ass off of the bed so she could pull them all the way off and she tossed them over her shoulder onto the floor behind her. She immediately grasped my raging hard-on, admired it for a brief moment then licked it up the front, from the base to the tip. The she slowly lowered her mouth over the head and took as much as she could into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!" I exclaimed.

She pulled her mouth off of my dick with a slurping pop. "Does it turn you on to watch me suck your cock?" she asked.

"Very much," I replied.

"Would it turn you on if I were sucking on someone else's cock?" Semen erupted from my cock, glancing off her forehead and landing in her hair. "I guess I got my answer." She said, giggling, as my cock continued to twitch and spurted ropes of cum onto her face.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I recovered. "Where did that come from?"

"Well, you seem to like 'hotwife' vids and stories, so I was probing to see how serious this fantasy is for you."

"Oh, you have no idea how deep it goes and how serious I am." I retorted.

"Quite the contrary. You just gave an impressive physical response to my enquiry, which demonstrates a VERY deep seeded desire to let me suck another man's cock," she said as she started to wipe the cum from her face with her index finger.

I pulled her hand from her face and said, "no, don't wipe up your face. You look so incredibly sexy with cum on your face."

"What if it were another man's cum? Would you like to see another man cum on my face or would you be satisfied to hear the details after the fact?" She was deftly increasing the sexual tension.

"I would love to see another cock deposit sperm on your lovely face. Even better, I want to see you use your left hand to guide that other cock into your steamy, wet pussy. Did you have a particular person in mind?"

"Hmm. How about Alex? And why my left hand?" She asked.

"Because I want to see your wedding ring as you do it." I replied. "Alex DeLong? Why him?" Alex was a good guy. Kind of a nerdy fellow, but a solid worker and as nice as a person could be. He was always willing to lend a hand. He was a little socially inept and lacked a bit of common sense, but otherwise intelligent. I considered him a friend, though we weren't particularly close.

"I danced with him this evening and he pressed himself up against me. He was hard and his cock was a nice size. What if you were not there or I couldn't find you when I have the opportunity to suck or fuck another man's cock, like Alex's?" My dick was rock hard, even after just having blown a super huge load that was still dripping off of Julie's face.

"Then I'd want to hear all the details after you were done. Pictures of the deed would be greatly appreciated, and of course, I would want to see the cream pie evidence."

"Do you require me to let you know before the event or is it okay to just tell you after the deed is done?" She had the presence of mind to use my swollen dick to wipe up some of the cum from her face. Then she stuck it in her mouth and cleaned off the semen with an audible sucking "SLURP."

"You have a blanket hall pass, my darling. You don't need to ask my permission to have sex with anyone you want, any time you want."

"Would this hall pass happen to be retroactive to the past?" She asked with a slight quiver in her voice and moistening eyes. While continuing to make eye contact, she scooped up more cum with my dick. "SLURP."

My stomach suddenly knotted up. I felt slightly nauseous. I could easily anticipate what was coming next. My lovely bride, who was always so loving and faithful, had either given another man a blowjob, or fucked him, or both. "What are you telling me?" I asked with a bit of an edge to my voice. "Did you do something with Alex tonight or are you referring to some other event I don't know about?"

She gazed at me with a stunned expression. "I'm sorry. I thought you wanted me to be a hotwife." A single tear streamed down her face as she asked, "Did I read the signs wrong?"

I put my hands gently on either side of her head and pulled her to me. Then I kissed her firmly on her mouth. Our tongues swirled together, and I could taste the saltiness of my own cum. When we stopped to catch our breath, I said, "You were not wrong. I just want you to be honest with me, and you're doing that right now. No harm. No foul. When did this happen?"

She sat back on her heels, grasping my cock in her right hand and looking me squarely in my eyes. "Tonight," she said, and then she licked up the side of my shaft.

"Was it with Alex?"

"Yes."

"Is his cock bigger than mine?"

"Yes."

"Did you give him a blow job?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No."

"Did you suck his cock until he came?"

"No."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Yes."

I ejaculated again all over Julie's face.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," she replied with a wry grin on her cum covered face. Amazingly, my cock did not deflate. I was still erect.

"Where did you go to fuck him? Did you bring him here?"

"No. He's staying in the hotel tonight, too. We went to his room."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"No."

"Did he cum?"

"Yes."

"Did he pull out?"

"No."

"So, he came inside you?"

"Yes."

My dick was harder than ever before in my entire life. "Show me," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Show me." I repeated.

"Show you what?"

"Your cum filled pussy."

With that she stood up and sort of thrust her pelvis at me. "See for yourself," she said.

So, I peeled down the front of her panties to reveal a sticky, white mess on her panties and saturating her pubic hair. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. I quickly stood up, grabbed her by the waist, twirled her around so she was against the bed and tossed her onto her back. I then grabbed the waist band of her panties and began to tug them down her legs. Julie lifted her hips off of the bed so that I could more easily remove them.

"Okay. No more questions. Just tell me what happened." I said as I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her gooey pussy. "And by the way, thank you for adding the lubrication, honey."

"Do you remember when that Barry White tune came up and we all slow danced?"

"Yes." I answered as I slid easily into her.

"(Oooooooo.) Well, just like I could feel your erection at that last song, I could feel his erection pressing up against me as we danced. It felt at least as big as yours, maybe a tad bigger, but hard to tell...no pun intended. The more we danced, the more I thought about what it would feel like to have his cock in me. Then I thought about all those stories you read to me and the videos you chose where some married woman has sex with another man. So, I started to reason with myself that I could fuck Alex and you would be okay with that. (Mmm. That feels good, baby.) Anyway, I wasn't sure what to say to him. He's a bit shy and probably wouldn't take the initiative with any woman, let alone the wife of a friend, so I figured I would have to make the first move. I kind of ground my torso into his meat, so he would know that I was aware of his erection. Then I whispered in his ear, 'Can I see your cock?' Oh, yeah. I just felt you grow inside me. Does this turn you on?"

"Mmm. Hmm!"

"Anyway, Alex looked stunned, and I think his face turned red, but he quickly escorted me off the dance floor and walked me to the elevators. He didn't say a word the whole time, we just went up to the 5th floor and went straight to his room. Would you believe his room is right next door to ours? Right through this wall," she said as she pointed to the wall behind her head.

"Does he know we're in this room?" I asked as I continued to slow fuck her.

"Yes. As he was opening his door, I pointed to our door and told him it was our room. (God, you feel good.) He let me go in first. I walked to the center of his room and looked around briefly to see if he kept it clean or if he was a slob. He was neat as a pin. Nothing out of place. I turned around to face him and he had shut the door and was already removing his clothes. He was down to his underwear when I got down on my knees in front of him. (Oh, yeah! Keep doing that!)" I was grinding against her mons. "Then I grabbed his underwear and yanked it down. His cock just sprang up and hit me under my chin. It's about the same length as yours. Maybe a bit thicker and the head was pointier than yours. You have a wider mushroom shape on the head of your penis. (Oh, fuck yeah!) I played with his cock for a few minutes, licking it, rubbing it, and sucking it. I got it oozing a lot of precum, but mostly I just wanted to have that cock inside me. I can't explain how absolutely full of lust I was at that moment. I didn't care about anything except fucking that dick. Oh my. Did that make you hornier?"

"Mmm. Hmm!"

"Then I stood up, still holding onto his cock and backed up to the bed. I hiked up my dress, pulled my panties to the side and lay back at the edge of the bed with my legs spread and guided his swollen cock to my pussy. I was so wet and so open; he slipped right in and he drove it in to the hilt."

"Did it feel better than when we fuck?" I asked as I pummeled her harder.

"Uhng! Shit! Oh, FUCK!! No. I wouldn't ...say... it was... better. It was... just... different. I'M GOING TO CUM!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Julie's orgasm was so intense that she shook uncontrollably and I'm certain that Alex could hear her through the moderately thin hotel wall. When she finally stopped shuddering, I withdrew my still raging cock from her dripping pussy. The sheet underneath her ass was soaked with Alex's cum and her own juices. I had not ejaculated yet to add to the mess. Two prior ejaculations had given me some amazing staying power.

I climbed up on the bed and sat with my back against the pillows and the wall. I pulled Julie up between my legs and snuggled her up with her back against me so she could rest. My stiffy was pressing against her lower back. I said, "please continue with your description of this evening's events."

"There's not much left to describe. He just fucked me; not furiously, but a steady, hard fucking for about ten minutes or so. I had a small orgasm shortly after he first entered me; I think mostly because it was so different and naughty. Finally, he said he was about to cum and wanted to know where I wanted it. I just grabbed his buttocks and pulled him tight into me and told him to cum inside me, so he did. I could feel him swell and then I could feel each individual spurt. There must have been six or seven. He just stood there for a few minutes until his dick went limp. Then he pulled out and said, 'thank you, I really needed that.' I put my panties back in place, stood up, and dropped my dress back into position. Then I told him that I needed to get back before you missed me, and I left the room. I think he may have gone to bed because I didn't see him come back down to the party."

I picked up the phone on the nightstand and dialed 0. "What are you doing?" Julie asked. I just put my finger to my lips in a gesture for her to be quiet.

"Please connect me to room 505," I said to the operator.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked again, and again I motioned for her to be quiet. I could hear the phone ringing next door.

"Hello?" He sounded a little tired.

"Hey Alex. It's Jim. Come on over to our room. Julie needs some more of your cock."

"What??"

"Just get over here," I said and then hung up the phone.

"Oh my god," Julie exclaimed. "He doesn't know about your approval. He thinks I cheated on you."

"He's about to get educated on that score real soon," I replied as I began kissing her neck and shoulders. About a minute later, there was a soft knock at the door. "You get it," I said as released her from our snuggling.

"But I'm almost naked," she replied.

I quickly unhooked her bra and, slipping it off her arms, tossed it off to the side. "Now you're completely naked," I said. She soft punched me on the shoulder, sashayed to the door, and opened it wide.

"Come in you sexy man," she said.

"Is he mad? Are we in trouble?" I heard him asked.

"No, silly," she replied. "He wants you to join us for a threesome."

Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers