It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Mature couple reunited.
2.8k words
3.87
42.6k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***I was going to end this story after part 3 but some readers that liked it wanted me to continue Tim and Pam's story. This part is for you. Those that did not like it and left rude and hateful comments...well, this is for you too.***

*****

I was having the most wonderful dreams about kinky sex with my ex wife Pam. As a matter of fact it felt like I had her lips wrapped around my cock right now. As I entered that twilight zone between sleep and waking, I realized I did have a pair of lips wrapped around my cock. I paused a moment before opening my eyes to enjoy the sensation of them sliding up and down my shaft. The tongue licking around the head of my dick sent shivers of excitement through my body. I finally opened my eyes and looked down to see Pam's big, beautiful blue eyes looking up at me.

"Oh god, Babe that feels so good," I moaned.

Pam tried to smile with my cock still in her mouth and redoubled her efforts to pleasure my throbbing meat. She started to take my cock deeper, while stroking the bottom half of my shaft with her right hand. She brought her lips up to the head and then off as she squeezed and stroked causing copious amounts of precum to leak out the tip. She licked all my juices up, purring and said, "God, how I missed this cock!"

Her face then got more serious as she continued, "Thank you so much Timmy for giving me another chance. I am going to take such good care of you. I love you so much!"

"You're welcome Babe, I love you too. I've missed you terribly," I replied.

Pam then straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my cock. She grasped the base and rubbed the head between her pussy lips, spreading both our juices around the head. She slowly sank down until it was fully seated inside her. Pam lay down on my chest and started to kiss me passionately. We just lay there connected at mouth and crotch, enjoying the feeling of being together again.

After a while, Pam started to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on the base of my cock. She moaned as our tongues dueled back and forth in each other's mouth. She then lifted her body up and started to rise and lower herself onto my shaft. Her pace increasing as her excitement grew. I could not resist reaching up and fondling her lovely tits as she rode me. They sagged more as she has gotten older but that just makes them more sexy to me. I have never been a fan of women, especially older women, with implants that defy gravity. Natural is so much sexier.

Pam started to slam her pussy down onto my cock as I pulled and twisted her puffy nipples. The rougher I was on her nipples the more excited she seemed to get. I was really gonna like this new version of Pam! I decided to see how far I could get them to extend, and grabbed each nipple tightly and pulled as hard as I could. She screamed out, "Oh fuuuuck!". She then braced her arms on the bed and pulled her chest back extending her nipples further, while grinding her clit into the base of my cock furiously. I started to push my hips up as much as I could to increase the friction.

"Oh, oh, oh, ooohhhhhhhmmmyyyygggoddddd!" I watched her abdomen clench as Pam screamed out her orgasm, her cunt squeezing my cock like a farmer milking a cow! All the sex we had the previous night was the only thing keeping me from cumming along with her. I was glad because I had the urge to really pound her pussy, maybe to reclaim it as my own. Pam lay on me after her orgasm trying to catch her breath, letting out soft squeals as periodic spasms in her cunt squeezed my cock wonderfully.

When her breathing and heart rate returned to normal, I rolled us over and started to slowly fuck her missionary style. "Wait, I'm too sensitive," she whimpered. With an evil glint in my eye, I held her wrists above her head and started to stroke my cock into her pussy deeper and with more force.

Pam looked up at me, then closed her eyes and moaned, "Mmmmmmm."

Since she had already cum, I was not worried about her pleasure, only mine. I started to really pound her cunt, pulling out until just the head was in her before slamming back into her. As I increased the pace of my thrusts, you could hear our flesh slapping together. That was stil not enough for me. I let go of her wrists and moved my arms down, lifting her legs and hooking my elbows behind her knees. I had her bent almost double as I started to pound her cunt like a jackhammer. The pleasure of her pussy and the excitement of dominating her started to get to me. I felt the tingle in my balls like I was getting ready to spurt out a huge load.

Pam started screaming out, "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder!"

That pushed me over the edge and I came with a roar, "Aaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!"

Luckily, I don't think we were near any of the other wedding guests staying over in the hotel, because I am sure the people in rooms nearby heard us. We laid there for quite some time trying to recover from what was a late night and strenuous morning. As check out time approached, we decided to shower together and get ready to leave. Pam tried to coax another erection out of me as we washed each other but I needed time to recharge the batteries. I definitely am not as young as springtime anymore!

Pam and I decided to take things slowly after our reconciliation at our daughter's wedding. We maintained our own places but dated regularly. We continued to experiment with BDSM, but also maintained our regular lovemaking. I did not want a mindless slave, just a sex slave for the occasional night of kinky sex. We agreed that when I called her "slut", she would go into slave mode. On the flip side, if Pam was feeling kinky, she would call me "master" and I would take control. We both enjoyed these times immensely.

One such evening, I invited Pam over for dinner and a movie, but I had much more planned for her. I laid out her clothes on my bed, poured myself a drink and started dinner. I wanted to keep dinner light, since I planned on a lot of activity after dinner. I made a large salad and prepped some chicken breasts to grill.

When Pam arrived, I poured us some wine and we sat on the back patio enjoying the sunset as we talked. I fired up the grill and cooked the chicken as Pam got out the salad and set the table. We had an enjoyable meal and then cleaned up the dishes.

"What movie did you pick out," Pam asked?

"It's called Bondage Girls Get Punished," I replied. "Now strip slut, then go upstairs. Your outfit is laid out on my bed."

Pam lowered her eyes and said, "Yes Master." She stripped in the living room, then walked into my bedroom. I watched her ass sway as she walked away. Her aerobics classes were paying off!

I had laid out a leather bustier that had a strip of leather that ran between her tits that attached to a studded collar. This had just a shelf support that lifted her tits nicely, leaving them virtually uncovered. There was also fur lined leather wrist and ankle cuffs that had metal loops attached to them. The collar also had several metal loops attached. I also stripped, started the movie, and sat in my lounge chair to wait for her.

I had to stifle a gasp when Pam returned to the living room. She was a leather clad vision of sexiness. Her skin was flushed and her breathing was rapid in her excitement. If I had any question about it, her erect nipples and juicy pussy left no doubt. Her juices were starting to run down her thighs in anticipation of what was to come.

I rose from my chair and approached Pam. She kept her eyes down cast like an obedient slave. I grabbed her hair gently pulling her head back so she could meet my eyes. "Excited slut," I asked?

"Ooohhhh yes, Master!"

"Good. I have many fun things planned for you tonight!"

"Thank you, Master."

I started to roughly squeeze her uplifted tits, pulling and twisting her nipples. Her continual moans showed her enjoyment of this treatment. I then started to slap her tits roughly watching them jiggle atop her bustier. Pam's moans increased in volume and frequency.

I then led Pam over to some straps dangling from the ceiling that I had secured to the beams with eye bolts. Facing the TV so she could see the movie playing, I secured her wrist cuffs to these straps and secured her ankles with a spreader bar. This positioned Pam in a figure X with her heels barely touching the floor. I continued to slap her tits and twist her nipples until they were red and puffy. I walked over to a table where I had laid out my supplies, picking up some adjustable nipple clamps.

"Have you ever tried these before, slut," I asked?

"No Sir."

"Oh, I think you will love them," I laughed evilly. "Now we don't want to disturb the neighbors, so keep the noise down. Otherwise I will have to use the ball gag, okay?"

"Yes Master."

I attached a clamp to her left nipple and tightened it until Pam whimpered, then gave it another half turn. I then did the same to her right nipple. She continued to whimper but did not cry out. I stroked her cheek and said, "Good girl."

Another trip to my supply table produced a leather flogger. I showed it to Pam and said, "I know you are familiar with this slut." I then started to lightly whip her arms and legs, occasionally landing a blow to her tits and ass. I was glad that the clamps stayed securely on her nipples.

Walking behind her, I started to whip Pam's ass harder. Her cheeks were turning a lovely shade of pink and her whimpers were getting louder. "Remember slut, keep the noise down!"

Standing behind her, I started to whip Pam's cunt with underhand strokes. Her cries increased when the leather strands of the flogger flicked up and hit her clit. Her hips undulated as much as her limited mobility allowed. I thought she might cum from just this but she could not quite go over the edge.

Walking around to her front I started to rub her extremely wet pussy, stimulating her clit and sliding two fingers inside her. I started to stimulate her g spot roughly. I saw a video once on how to get a woman to squirt by doing this and wanted to see if I could get Pam to squirt for me. I started to rub her clit with my other hand while continuing to finger her g spot. She started to convulse and, letting out a keening noise like a wounded animal, squirted her pussy juices all over my hand onto the floor! "Uuuunngghhaaaaiiiiieeeee!"

As her convulsions stopped and her juices slowed to a drip, I removed my fingers as Pam's body sagged as much as her restraints allowed. I started to spank her ass and scold her, " I told you not to disturb the neighbors slut!"

I then pulled her hips back and up, slipping my steel hard cock into her wet pussy. Pam started to get her second wind as the pleasure of my fucking revived her. Looking down at her tight, red, beautiful ass, I could not resist fucking it. I pulled out of her pussy and pressed my cockhead to her asshole. Both my cock and her ass were covered in her juices, so with a little pressure, my cock slid in slowly.

Pam moaned again as she tried to relax her sphincter to allow my cock to penetrate her easier. I slowly eased my cock in and out, going a little deeper each time. Finally, I was all the way in and started to fuck her ass faster. We both moaned as the pressure of her backdoor gave us both great pleasure. I reached my left hand around and started to rub her clit roughly. I could sense her orgasm approaching and as it hit I released her nipple clamps to increase the pain/pleasure. She screamed as she came, "Oh ffuuuuuuucckk!"

I then grabbed her hips with both hands and started to fuck her ass as hard as I could. My hips slamming into her ass cheeks making a loud slapping noise with each stroke. I threw back my head, the cords in my neck bulging as I came with a roar, "Yyeeeeaaahhh!" It felt almost painful as my balls emptied and my cum shot out of my cock!

After I caught my breath, I released Pam and carried her into my bedroom. Laying her on the bed, I stripped off her leather clothes and cuffs, then I ran a hot bath. I then carried her into the bathroom, gently placing her in the tub and washing her tired and abused body. The hot water eased some of her aches and I tried to massage some more away.

"You were wonderful Babe. Thank you for trusting me to do that," I said lovingly.

"It was my pleasure, Sweetheart, believe me. I can't believe I was so frigid all those years, I didn't know what I was missing! I'm sorry."

"Shhhh. Let's just enjoy it now."

That's how it went, sometimes we made love, others we fucked. I would love to tell you things went smoothly and everything was perfect but that is not the case. I still had some repressed anger issues and Pam had trouble dealing with her guilt. The sex was great, Pam would do anything I wanted, but out of bed things were sometimes a bit strained. One night I was over at Pam's place having dinner. She was a great cook and I had missed her cooking. After we cleaned up, we were sitting on her couch with after dinner drinks.

"Pam, we need to talk."

"Ok Timmy, what's up?"

"I want my wife back," I said.

She looked confused and said, "What do you mean? I'm right here."

"You have been walking around on eggshells Babe. You are afraid to say or do the wrong thing. Maybe something that will bring up our past difficulties. I know I am part of the problem, I still have some repressed anger. I have decided that if I am going to forgive you, I have to do it all the way. What happened is over and I need to let it all go. I think I am at the point where I can do that. I promise to try and never bring that up again and love you unconditionally."

Pam leaned over and hugged me fiercely. "Thank you Tim."

"I need you to let it go too," I continued. "I need the strong willed, sarcastic, funny wife I used to have. Just be yourself and don't weigh your words before speaking anymore. If you don't, we will never get past it."

"Oh god, Tim, you are right. I have just felt so guilty about what I did. I am so afraid of losing you again, but with your help I will try to let all that go. I promise to love you and move forward with you. No more recriminations!"

With that out in the open, things improved everyday. We still had our moments when memories or emotions caused some conflict but we always talked it out and got past it. After a while, we had successfully overcome our issues and started to plan our future together. Our kids were ecstatic about us reuniting.

We decided to sell our condos and buy a small house in a quiet neighborhood. With our daughter married and our son engaged, the house would be better to host the grandchildren we were hoping would arrive before long. With just our family and a few close friends present we got married in the backyard of our new house. One of our friends was a notary and could marry us. We had a small party afterwards, then went on a short honeymoon to Las Vegas.

I am so happy to have my best friend back, but her letting her inner slut out was an added bonus. It was unfortunate how that release came about and we both have a few emotional scars to show for it, but we are happier now than ever. As we have gotten older, the bondage and discipline has become milder and less frequent. We still let our freak flags fly as often as we can though!

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers