All Comments on 'It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 04'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Category

Should be BDSM for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fine. Its as plausible of an ending as any, I guess.

Just kind of anti-climatic. Seems like the divorce was a waste of time, and a lot of money. It might have been made more real and believable if you had included the group counseling sessions they should have conducted. At least his visiting with her therapist to help him understand why and how she could betray him so completely and drastically. But I understand there are limits for any author.

Thanks for the effort.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Well, it started out . . .

. . . with some promise, but as the chapters came out it became formulaic and deteriorated quite significantly. Fortunately, the chapters were short, so there was not a lot of time wasted reading it. It could have easily ended with the 3rd installment. The 4th seemed to be a waste of effort. The good thing: it's over. 3* for the work.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Believable ending

There are a lot of readers that only have want BTB, but in real life, love can't always be turned off. They did take time to work through issues and Tim got to get even through their BDSM sex sessions. For the story, I'm glad the got back together.

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What changed?

She still did what she did. He still was justifiably upset about her actions. Why would he change his mind and remarry her? She's still a slut. He's still trapped with the same feelings. This made no sense. You got over 56,000 views on the first chapter and a high three on the score. The last chapter got less than 16,000 views and a low three score. I suspect you'll get less than 10,000 views on this addition and a low three score. Not horrible but not great. This chapter was just fluff and completely unnecessary. It wasn't worth reading

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
But it happened here

OK...and by that I mean average - a "C". You wrote four chapters and I'm not sure I understand why anybody did anything. It was a simple timeline strung together with a whole lot of "dids" and "saids" and not much story-telling. Stuff just kind of happened and you just sort of told us...The End.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Only makes sense if you still love her

I liked the story. Don't let the anonymous commentors get you down. Sometime we have to forgive and get life back on track. If she does it again, then drop her. But forgiveness is a virtue for a one off transgression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good writing

I liked your story and your writing

jtaylor

martshubby12martshubby12about 7 years ago
Proves that all involved are human.

Yes, she cheated on him. Yes, he had a right to be mad and to BTB. The bottom line is that he wasn't happy without her and she wasn't happy without him It took some time but they are back together. Proving that people are imperfect humans in an imperfect world.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 7 years ago
I liked this story

I guess if you don't BTB totally, the crowd on this site has a voting fit. I know I'm stating the obvious, but BTB stories score significantly higher then reconciliation stories even when the reconciliation is justifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

you got seriously fucked on the voting .

i have given up looking at the score for a story when browsing the site for new material to read . i enjoy stories in all genres if they are fairly well written & the plot / pace of the story is good.

i thought you did very well on this series , to many stories lack good dialogue or the narrative is more in keeping with a technical operators manual for a pce of machinery.

if this story had been posted in one part instead of four , in my view it would be worth 4.4 to 4.6 stars

however just as has been said before , in this category the writers are seriously Fucked by the voting system.

(Voted 4 stars for each chapter)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A really great series!

I love the series you put together! Completely believable and very well written. I'm sorry there are others that can't/don't see things the same way but that's the spice of life. Simply, very well done--great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just gotta throw in the honest critique

The story sucks, because of the ending

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I waited until the end to post a comment.

First: Jack Daniels is NOT a bourbon (that's what our hero is sipping in the first part of the story). It is a whiskey. All bourbon is whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon, for several reasons. 1. JD is filtered through sugar maple charcoal. That adds flavor which is NOT allowed by federal standards (which is what establishes the definition of bourbon). The only additional flavoring allowed with bourbon comes from the lightly charred oak barrels it is aged in, AND the addition of water to bring it to the proper "proof" (alcohol percentage. 2. It is barrelled by JD at more than 125 proof, which is again NOT allowed by federal standards. 3. Bourbon MUST be aged in charred oak barrels (again by federal standards) for AT LEAST 2 years. Unless it is a "single barrel" batch (where the batch is made from one single barrel of whiskey) whiskey (including bourbon whiskey) batches are made by blending multiple barrels together. JD does NOT require all barrels (or single batch barrels) to be age at least 2 years, but instead, blends by taste (see their website where they STATE this openly, they will also tell you all of this at the distillery when you take a tour, if you ask). All of these reasons (and others not stated, it's too complicated) are why Jack Daniels does NOT call it's whiskey bourbon. Again, they will tell you this if you take a tour and ask and will proudly tell you that their product is named and labeled TENNESSEE SOUR MASH WHISKEY.

As an aside Bourbon may be make anywhere and sold in the USA as long as it adheres to the federal standards. Kentucky Bourbon may only be made in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. I know that all of this really has nothing to do with the story, BUT as a proud aficionado of Whiskey AND Bourbon (my personal favorites are Jameson Gold Reserve (yes, it's Irish Whiskey and I'm an Irish-American) and Evan Williams Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey--now that is a mouth full--and a smooth one at that), as well as proud Kentuckian, I really wish people would get it right!

Second: I really liked the story. I don't mind reconciliation, and really liked the way he went a bit bonkers and discovered the joys AND pleasures of relatively mild BDSM (I just love to spank my wife's cute little butt (she loves it too) and then....)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bleh

always the male is a weak little person without the substance to move on . that sucks.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHEN LAYING DOWN WITH PIGS

dirt gets attached sticks to you and clogs your right and wrong, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh goody

a wimp story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reconcilliation

Once he got into S+M on his own, taking her back made a lot of sense. He loved her, he missd her and he could punish her whenever he felt he needed to.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Bronx Cheer

Story and dialog off kilter!!

0zed0zedalmost 6 years ago
Wimp!

Should have quit two chapters ago!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Quitting

Thought I could make to the end and then rate. Couldn't do it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nopestopped

stopped reading this shit. just wanted to rate it zero...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

I believe that this ending for this story. did. I know the BTB crowd say BTB for her cheating and also say ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER, I truly believe that Tim's hate is gone but not forgotten. As for Pam the self recrimination and self loathing is gone, but the memory is still there, I don't believe she will repeat this shit again.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO, AND ALL THE OTHER PARTS ALSO...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well, I liked it and I know the BTB and the kick her to curb for good will disagree. The storyline was well written. When they divorced and stayed apart for 1 year it appeared that Tim had some time to reflect and discovered that he still loved her and came to the realization he would be happier taking her back than moving on with someone else. When Tim decided for finally forgive her and take her back on his terms, then Pam agreeing with what he wanted, it appears in the end that their remarriage would be a happily ever after. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PUKE !!!!!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

RAAC this vile is some kind of fetish.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

I think reconciliation was very plausible in this case. Seriously, you don't divorce you wife of 33 years without at the very least hearing her side of the story... I enjoyed the story. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know a story is well-written when you get strong reactions from your readers (especially if they're both positive and negative). Your readers' comments demonstrate the point: "Bleh" "Puke", etc. Personally, I don't have no truck with BDSM but there has never been a bad story written that includes sincere repentance and forgiveness. Top score despite the rather repulsive proclivities of the main characters.

OlefishermanOlefisherman5 months ago

It a good story, However never been into pain, so the bdsm kinda killed it for me, but if Brad would have fallen down an elevator shaft at work, well that kinda pain I can live with an institutionalize sex, black guy fucking someone's ass, happens as much in race as across color lines. Unless you are talking about sex offenders then they are going to get the full treatment. Front upper teeth knocked (the big four) and ass fucked. The sign of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh. Hell. No. He gets no sex for years then she's fucking someone else and claims it's just sex. No fucking way there is a way back from this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES