All Comments on 'It Could Be Worse Ch. 01'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Not L W

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dumb

this story belonged in something wimp Bondage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's not his woman any more and hasn't been since he put her with Tom....

....now she's any man's woman, especially if it included humiliating the poor fool that went from her boyfriend to her roommate.

Poor sap is sunk and within 24 hours, everyone on campus will know... The pretty boys will invite him to all their parties, because he's such a slut and give good head....

And that's about where this rather flat-footed story is surely headed. If you had put any effort at all into personalizing the characters, it might have been interesting enough to engage us. As it was, I recently listened to weather reports with more excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You need an editor to catch errors, such as John saying 'my girlfriend' multiple times.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This isn't a LW story...

This isn't a LW story...1st - she was barely is girlfriend, nothing more than that...2nd - he was gay all the way...3rd - So not even a hint of love, respect or caring in this story...Just a bunch of soulless people in it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So he's gay? Big deal?

First off, wrong category, put this in gay male. Second, she doesn't love him so why would he believe it? Third: I don't care how hot she is, some guy, somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit. So why would he eat hers? No really? What makes her so special that he would accept being treated with such disdain? What does she do that it's worth being degraded?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

gay cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No brain and yet this writer is smarter and bette than the asshole of LIT!!!

Gave it a 5 for content and effort. Eat shit annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong category. I can accept you being a dickless simpering faggot, . . .

but did you have to deceive us? That really hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong Title

This couldn't be worse. Why is this in LW's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
annony is nuts, and again he she it, IT thinks it's OK to call people

names!! I gave this a 5 to help offset the asshole of LIT!'s 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Hey bonnie/vastie, what I really think is that's ok to call YOU a cunt whore, you moron!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Or, dear annony might comment again. That would be really worst!! I vote and gave you

a 5 for effort and content and for pissing off the asshole of LIT dear annony!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

Hey annony, go back sucking cocks and drinking cum. YOU are becoming the asshole of the Internet. We all know it and you have no friends here but the cucks you say you hate so much. You're their leader. So go clean out your woman's cunt and drink that cum baby you will soon have tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF?

This was just dreadful, awful, horrible, nasty - I wish I hadn't wasted the time it took to read it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving wives

Where's the wife? Wrong category, dickwad.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for effort and content and

for pissing off the asshole of LIT!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
We all wish you hadn't wastyed your time too dear anony!

when you could be sucking dick!!!!!! 5 for a good LW story

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Well-written

Although I can't begin to understand the mindset necessary to experience sexual excitement while being humiliated and disrespected, it doesn't change the fact that you've written a fairly good story with great appeal to that genre. The terms "consenting" and "adult" are really all that's necessary when people interact sexually. Thanks for your effort. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good storyl

If you are a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: 5 for effort and content and

Once again, you keep using that phrase. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Quite the opposite, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pile of garbage

You can't even get it posted in the right place. No loving wives or any other kind of wife here. And if you're going to put the Gay crap in it, at least post a warning or post it in Gay Male. When she wanted him to suck a guys cock he did what any guy would have done. He bit the guys dick off and sent the bitch packing. After all she has no love or respect for him. She's just using him. God awful story, badly told.

No stars because even giving this garbage 1 star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON YOUR STORIES, AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY GET BETTER RATINGS.

Harry in VA's Witness

teeneywteeneywabout 8 years ago
Sweetly Humiliating

Loved the humiliation of the man in front of his girl. And having experienced the wet pussy after another man fucks my wife, I totally get the cumming on contact.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
A real cuckold

One who disrobe the lover of wife and her too and bthen sucks both before their fucking and later too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

1* for EVERY story voted 5 by vastiebonnieanonyasshole, ALL writers need to delete THEIR comments if you want ANY chance at a half way decent score.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I've always said.

No matter how bad, it can always be worse. I was talking about work. I think, hope your going to show us.

Who's Jessica ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the biggest asshole on LIT, dear annony. HIs blood dumb comments just shows how fucked up in the head this old ugly fat gay cock sucker is.

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 8 years agoAuthor
It could be worse

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

get rid of the bitch she is just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

What is wrong with this bitch of wife

She should be slept for hours for this shit

And what the hell is wrong with him

Has he no feelings is he psychic ill.

How can you write this. It don't only make no one horny but it also is a disgusting shit without sense love and humanity

Please if it don't became betterdont write this story to the end

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Evil

Evil been putting out his particular brand of garbage for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

My wife and I enjoyed this well-written and highly erotic story. Cindy was a sharp gal, and from the very beginning, she sensed her husband’s needs. Your story logically developed to its climax. And it ended with a clever bet between the wife and Stan!

On our second date, my wife discovered that I was excellent at cunningness and highly desirous of pleasing her that way. She remarked, “Your almost too good at this. You almost enjoy it too much. But I’m certainly not complaining!”

On our third date, after I had cum in her, I rolled her over on top of my face, put her in cowgirl position, and encouraged her to fuck my face. Looking up at her luscious breasts bouncing, and her smiling face, was rewarding. Again, she remarked, “Your almost too good at this. You almost enjoy it too much. But I’m certainly not complaining!”

On our fourth date, I took her out dancing. After a few dances I begged off that I was tired and encouraged her to dance with other men. Every time she would come back to our table after a dance, I would dare her to be more ‘frisky’ with the next guy. All night I was taunting her about being too conservative, to ‘goody goody two shoes’ and daring her, double daring her, and triple daring her.

Pretty soon, she was being groped, kissed passionately, and she was grinding her pussy on their legs. After the last dance of the night, she grabbed me, the guy she had been dancing with, and we went out to the car. She leaned over the hood, dropped her panties, and told him, “Fuck me, Fuck me good; right now!” And he did!

Afterwards she dragged me into the back seat of our car and face fucked me cowgirl style. She smirked and said, “Oh, baby! I know where you want to go with this relationship, and I’m on board 100%!” Then, she invited him into the back seat with us and she guided my face toward his cock.

I sucked all 10” of his thick cock to erection, and he fucked her for several hours in the back seat, while I drove them around. Before their last go around, she had him literally face fuck me, while I knelt down in front of him.

I was a first for me, but I learned fast. She said, “Your almost too good at this. You almost enjoy it too much. But HE is certainly not complaining!”

Since then, she has always had lovers. With each new one, she has them take me up my ass at least once, “Just so I know the pecking order in the relationship!”

Let me tell you, carrying your wife’s lover’s cum around in your bowels all night does remind me who is the real man! My wife just smirks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Repugnant.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its funny you tried to ass yourself off as a cuck and as I posted, you were either mentally ill or gay. You clearly are gay, Im glad your 'wife" found a man that likes women and pussy, you, on the other hand, clearly didnt.

Im glad you left the closet, and Im happy when your wife divorced you it didnt hurt you, other than you were no longer able to live vicariously through her.

So thought you thought you could convince us mentally fit people that not all cucks are the same, the willful ones, like you are more than likely gay, (and theres nothing wrong with that, its just all you cucks keep pretending to love women) afraid to leave the closet and live a very empty life. Here's hoping you found the man of your dreams, and I must add, you were right about one thing in your Cucks arent all the same, smoke and mirrors essay, you certainly didnt deserve pussy, because deserving pussy to you is like most people wanting to be hit in the face with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 2 years ago

I thought this was a cute story of the coming of age of a cuckold. Others knew what he liked before he realized it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A fan of sharing, and maybe even some bi action, but not cuck humiliation

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

You’ve written worse, but not much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John's doing life-without inside State Prison, but Cin's days of humiliating him are over. Honor is non-negotiable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1696 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES