It Doesn't End There Pt. 01

Story Info
Two couples push their own limits.
11.3k words
4.21
14.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues on from the story by this same author entitled, "We Are Them." To refresh your memory, the main characters, Phil and Rags (Margaret) went to the same schools at the same time. Each of them came from a dysfunctional home which caused them to behave in such ways that their peers ostracized them. In their high school years they were unusual in that they took public transportation to school (instead of a school bus). In doing so they spent at least an hour a day with one another. By the time they had graduated they had grown close to one another.

After graduation Phil left home, moving to a different part of the metropolis. He rented an apartment and worked two jobs. A month later Rags joined him. Neither let their parents know where they were. They worked and went to school. They wanted to free themselves from being considered to be losers by their peers. Eventually Rags became an ER nurse working the night shift at a big city hospital. Phil became a CPA and worked for a large accounting firm. Phil and Rags also worked at becoming physically fit. It was time for their class's ten year reunion. They decided to go just to see if anyone would recognize them. No one did. Phil and Rags went to the reunion wearing revealing clubwear.

They became centers of attention for the same people who used to shun them. They were even invited to a post-reunion pool party the next day, thrown by the class elites. They had worn very revealing swimwear and found that the most attractive man from their class could not help but hit on Rags, and his wife, the most popular girl in their class spent much of her day hitting on Phil. It was a total role reversal. This story begins two days after that pool party.

About 7:45 AM on Tuesday morning Rags got a telephone call. She had just gotten home from work. "Hello Margaret? This is Melanie. I hope I got you before you went to bed."

"You did," Rags replied. "Another half hour and it would have been a different story. What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you where you got your swimwear? I've lived around here all my life and never ran across a store that sold anything like what you and Phil were wearing. Where'd you get them?" asked Melanie.

"We don't get them from a store but from a catalog, but I'd be happy to give you the name, address, email address and phone number so you can contact them. Just a minute while I get the catalog." Rags was gone for a little while and then came back. "I'm back," she said and proceeded to give Melanie the information. Then she went on: "I was just thinking as I was getting the catalog, I have a number of swimsuits from that catalog and others like it. I always wash them out as soon as I am done wearing them so that they are clean. If you would like to get together some time and try some of them on it might be a lot of fun."

"Oh, I'd love to," said Melanie. "What time will you be getting up this afternoon?"

"Probably around three," said Margaret.

"I have to go in to the store this morning (I call the dealership the store), but then I will be home in the afternoon because I have an appointment with a prospective customer tonight. I'd love it if you could come over to the house with a few swimsuits once you wake up in the afternoon."

"Sounds like a plan," said Margaret. "I'll see you then." Usually, Rags and Phil ate a quick breakfast together. Phil went to work that morning with the understanding that he could stay late and maybe bring home a pizza because Rags would be spending the late afternoon trying on swimwear with Melanie. She took a quick shower and went to bed. She was up by 2:30 and arrived at Melanie's by 3:15. Rags drove over in a pair of beach volleyball shorts and a tube top. While she drove in running shoes, she brought a pair of heels to wear with the swimsuits.

Melanie greeted her at the door wearing a pair of heels, Daisy Dukes and a crop top with earrings and her belly chain. After a little bit of small talk, Melanie got straight to the point: Glen had loved the micro suit that Margaret had worn, and Melanie had loved the tear drop thong that Phil had worn, and they wanted to get something similar for themselves. Once they did that, they wanted to invite Phil and Margaret over to the house again to join them in wearing micro swimwear. The other people who had come to the reunion party would not be invited. They all had children who demanded their time.

Margaret had brought a number of swimsuits in a grocery bag and dumped them out on a sofa in the living room. "Help yourself," she said and she started to get undressed. She then proceeded to pull a display suit out of her purse and put it on. It didn't cover her pussy, it framed it. And the top did not cover her nipples but framed them. Her pierced nipples had jewelry dangling from them that matched her earrings and navel jewelry. Then she put on her six inch platform heels.

By this time Melanie had the first micro suit on. Margaret came over to help her adjust it so that the straps were even. Then they went to the master bedroom to look in the mirror. "Would you like me to take a few pictures?" she asked. In response Melanie handed her her phone. When Melanie was done examining herself and was ready to try on a different swimsuit, Margaret stood right in her way, then came up to her so that their tits were touching. She pulled Melanie in even closer and kissed her. "You look hot," she said.

They went back to the living room so Melanie could change into a different swimsuit. Margaret took off her nipple jewelry. When Melanie was all dressed in the second swimsuit, Margaret spent some time adjusting it, lightly brushing her tits and her pussy. Melanie examined herself in the mirror and had Margaret take a few more pictures. This time as Melanie was ready to leave, Margaret pulled her tighter so that they mashed their tits together. Margaret moved a little from side to side so that their tits were rubbing. "Feels better without the jewelry," she said.

Melanie tried on a third suit. Margaret took out her navel jewelry. Again there was the adjusting of the suit, looking in the mirror, picture taking, and mashing of their bodies together as they engaged in a passionate kiss.

Melanie tried on a fourth swimsuit. They went through the same routine except that this time when they kissed they humped each other's thigh and then moved to the bed. The suits quickly came off and Margaret was pleasuring Melanie's pussy with the fingers of her right hand and her mouth, taking time to say, "You are so beautiful. I cannot resist." It was just a matter of minutes and Melanie was squirting her orgasm over Margaret's hand and face.

And then they heard it. "Mel, where are you?" It was Melanie's mother, Loretta, known to her friends as Lori. The question came again. Melanie had to answer.

"I'll be right out, Mom, I'm in the bedroom trying on some swimwear. I'll meet you in the kitchen." She got up and closed the bedroom door. Margaret went to the bathroom to rinse off her face. Melanie was right behind to clean up her very wet pussy. She asked Margaret, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"From my husband," she replied. "I just tried to do to you what he frequently does to me. Feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

"Wanna trade husbands?" Melanie asked. She quickly followed up with, "I'm just kidding, but I'll admit that Glen hasn't come close to doing anything like that to me. You're one lucky woman.

"Incidentally, after what we've just experienced together, I think you can dispense with calling me Melanie and simply call me Mel the way most of my closest friends do," she said to Margaret.

"And you can call me Rags as long as you don't ask too many questions about it. It was a nickname that classmates used for me to belittle me, but it stuck. Phil calls me Rags because he's known me all my life and knew me as Rags before he ever knew my name was Margaret. I know he loves me and it has become a pet name. I'd always be reminded of this time together if you would call me Rags."

"Rags it is," said Melanie as they finished cleaning up. "I guess we now go out in our swimwear and face the music. I haven't the foggiest what Mom will think."

They left the bedroom and went to the kitchen where they met Lori. Immediately Lori blurted out, "Honey, is Glen leaving you?"

Mel was shocked. "Of course not. Why would you even ask such a thing?" she said.

"I'm sorry," said Lori. "I just projected too much of my own experience on you. It looks like I came at a bad time. I didn't realize you had a visitor. I'll be on my way and we'll talk later."

"You don't have to run off just because I have a visitor. This is a new, old friend, who lets her closest friends call her Rags. Rags was in my high school class, but we ran in different circles, so didn't really get to know one another until the reunion. And now we are making up for lost time."

Continuing the introduction she said, "Rags, this is my Mom, Lori. Mom often stops over here after work if she sees my car in the drive. She just drops in to say hello, maybe share a glass of something and then goes home. Mom and I have been about as close to one another as moms and daughters can get ever since my dad left her," said Mel.

"Which is why I made the remark that I did about Glen leaving you. You see, - well, maybe I ought to back up just a little bit for Rags' sake (Do you mind if I call you Rags? Rags shook her head.) to give her a little more background," said Lori.

"I went with a guy all the way through high school. Then he went off to college to get a business degree and I went to school to become a dental hygienist. We really missed one another and wanted to get married when I was certified, but his parents refused to allow it to happen. They insisted that we could not get married until he had his degree.

"I went to work for a young dentist. He chased me, wined me, dined me and fascinated me so that my old high school sweetheart did not seem so attractive any more. Long story short, I married the dentist. A year or so later Mel came along. I stayed home to take care of her and the house until Mel went to Kindergarten. I'll be honest, I let myself go a little bit during those five years. Then I went back to work, but my husband had hired a hygienist to replace me so I needed to look elsewhere for a job. I got one with another dentist. As it worked out, I still was the one to get Mel ready for school and to pick her up after school. I was the one who prepared supper for all of us and then cleaned up after supper.

"So in the morning, to save time, I put on my scrubs and when I came home at night I still hadn't changed out of my scrubs. I wouldn't get out of them until I threw them into the laundry hamper before going to bed at night. So my husband was not seeing me at the top of my game.

"Meanwhile, the Bimbo, that's what I call the latest hygienist that my husband had hired for his office, always arrived at the office in some cute little outfit, and changed into her scrubs there at the office. When they were done at the end of the day, she changed out of her scrubs and into her attractive street clothes before she said good night to her dentist -- my husband. Especially her good nights were openly flirtatious. She was looking cute. I was looking utilitarian.

"Now here's where my question comes in. Once I realized what was happening, I tried upping my game. It was summer. We had a pool in the back yard. I bought a micro bikini and wore it to meet him at the door as he came home from work. Actually, he came home from work only after he had stopped off first for a drink with the Bimbo. As soon as he saw me he was furious. He told me to cover up. He told me I looked hideous. He told me he never wanted to see me again. He stormed out of the house and the next thing I knew I was served. So my wearing the micro bikini was not the beginning of the end but was the end of the end. Any self esteem I had about my looks was shattered. And those are the memories that immediately came to my mind when I saw the two of you in those swimsuits -- and why I said what I did. Actually, if I stop thinking about myself and just look at the two of you, I must say that you both look extremely hot and sexy."

"Thank you,," said Mel. "I wasn't sure what your reaction to these swimsuits would be, but I understand why you asked what you did. I was unaware of that incident."

"You weren't home," said Lori. "I was hoping to seduce your father and didn't want to subject you to what I hoped would be a rather X-rated encounter. I made arrangements for you to stay over at a friend's house. You were supposed to come home later that evening, but I called up and had you stay overnight. Your father had left, and I needed the time to collect myself because I knew he was never coming back."

"Now I remember," said Lori. "He had not been a very involved father for some time, so while I missed him, kinda, I felt you needed me and could sense that you recommitted yourself to taking good care of me especially now that you would probably be the only parent that was active in my life." She went up to her mother and gave her a big hug and said, "And you have been the best parent anyone could ask for.

"But in answer to your question, my story is much different than that. You remember that on Sunday we hosted a class reunion swim party here at the house. Rags and her husband showed up in swimwear like this that we're wearing now. They caused quite a stir. But after everyone had gone home and Glen and I were thinking about the day, we decided that Rags and Phil, her husband, looked really sexy and that Glen and I wanted to look that sexy for one another, too. So I called up Rags to find out where she got her suits and she offered to bring a few over to let me try them on, which is what you caught us doing. We were just about done and I was going to suggest going out by the pool and catching a few afternoon rays before Rags had to go home and I had to go back to the store. Would you care to join us?"

To look at them, Mel and Rags would be considered prime MILFs. If that was the case, then Lori had to be a prime cougar, although, you would have to look carefully as she was dressed in her scrubs having just gotten off of work.

"I don't have a swimsuit with me," Lori replied.

"We have several right here in the living room," said Rags, "take your pick."

"But these are all micro," she said.

"And you will look hot in them. You know full well that in high school Mel had the reputation of being the hottest girl in the school and that statement was often followed by, 'She takes after her mother,'" said Rags. "Pick a suit and put it on."

"And I'll get you a pair of heels to wear with it." said Mel. "Then let Rags take you into the bedroom and adjust your suit so it fits perfectly. You can look at yourself in the mirror. Take your phone along with you as well -- and my phone, too. Rags will take pictures of you. Spend some time with Rags. She knows how to make a girl feel good. I'll be waiting out for you at the pool. Take your time. Enjoy," said Mel.

Rags knew right away what Mel was getting at. She led Lori into the living room. "We changed in here," she said. It felt a little naughty." Lori stripped and put on the first suit that Rags handed to her. Then Rags said, "Let me adjust the suit -- get the straps even -- stuff like that, then we'll go into the bedroom and you can look at yourself in the mirror. Oh, and bring your purse along so you can touch up your makeup."

Mel had dropped off a pair of heels for her mother to wear. The feel of Rags' fingers and hands touching her in the area of her titsm ass and pussy started to warm Lori up. Mel had a dressing table in her bedroom so Rags had her sit down at the table and touch up her makeup. Then Rags brushed out her hair all the while complimenting her on her beautiful face, her gorgeous body and how sexy she looked in the minimal suit. "I don't know him, but your husband had to be an idiot to walk away from a beauty like you. You've got it all," said Rags.

Lori examined herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Rags took pictures. Then she said, "Let's try on another suit." But when Lori turned to exit the bedroom Rags still stood there admiring her. Then she locked eyes with her. "You really are beautiful," she said. She took a step closer and asked, "May I?"

Lori wasn't sure what Rags had in mind but nodded her head in assent. Rags stepped up to her so that their tits were in contact. She broke out into a smile. "You have sexy tits," she said and gave Lori a quick kiss on the lips, then grabbed her hand and led her out of the bedroom into the living room to try on a second swimsuit.

Rags spent more time adjusting the suit. There was no doubt she was playing with Lori's tits. Then she moved to the micro bottom which did not fully cover Lori's major labia. As she adjusted this she couldn't help but rub against her clit. She also spent some time adjusting where the strings entered the crack of her ass.

Back to the bedroom they went for a careful look in the mirror followed by pictures. This time as Lori stood in front of Rags, Rags looked at her lips and said, "You are so sensual, I want to kiss you." Had Lori really wanted to object, she had enough time to do so, but seeing no objection Rags stepped up to Lori, put her arms around her, put her hands on Lori's ass and pulled her tightly to herself as their lips came together.

Their lips stayed together as Rags slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Soon they were tongue wrestling and Rags was undoing the strings on Lori's top. Lori reciprocated. Their bottoms came off and they moved to the bed. Rags' hands were on Lori's tits and Rags was moving her kisses to other erogenous zones. A hand went to Lori's pussy. Lori returned the favor. "I haven't made love to a woman since my roommate in dental school," Lori whispered. "I had almost forgotten how good this could be." They got lost in giving one another pleasure. Mel was beginning to worry about them and returned to the bedroom just as they realized that they had better go out to the pool. They had both brought one another off a couple of times.

Mel quickly ran back to the pool. Lori put on the last and skimpiest swimsuit and came out with Rags after they had both cleaned up. "I just made a new friend," Lori announced to Mel. Giving it a little more thought, she turned to Mel and said, "And you set this all up, didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged," replied Mel.

"Oil! Suntan oil!" said Rags. "We need to oil up so that we don't burn." She was fully aware that the sun was way past its zenith and there was little chance that they would get sunburned. She just thought it would be sexy for them all to oil one another up. And Mel caught on right away.

"We don't want to get Rag's suits all full of oil. Let's just get naked and oil one another up." And that is pretty much what they did for the rest of the afternoon until Rags had to go home and Mel had to get ready to go to the store to meet with a customer. They tried to explore every possible way that hands, lips and tongues could stimulate another woman while their bodies slipped and slid against one another. All this was done as they writhed on a blanket placed on the grass in the back yard. They made arrangements to get together again when the swimwear that Mel was going to order and the swimwear that Lori decided to order was delivered to their houses.

The swimwear took about a week to be delivered. With Rags' work schedule and Mel's work schedule, they couldn't get together until a Thursday afternoon. Rags and Mel met at about 1:00. Rags showed up wearing a micro suit covered up with one of Phil's shirts. She had a pair of shorts in the car with her in case she would have to get out for something. Mel was in one of her new micro suits.