It Doesn't End There Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while the girls' tops came off and the men had their cocks out and pumped up. When they needed to take a break -- and the girls needed to before the guys did because they were wearing heels and their feet were getting sore -- they took a break and sat down at a table opposite one another. The girls teased the guys with their tits as they talked about what they would do next. They also talked about any limits they were going to impose. Phil insisted on no vaginal penetration by a cock other than your own husband or wife. Glen and Mel were a little disappointed but knew that there were still a lot of things that they could do if that was the only limit.

The guys' cocks would go back into their swimwear and they would slow dance with each other's wives. The activity moved out of the back yard and into the house. The longer they danced the more the dancing evolved into foreplay. The girls were already topless. There was a lot of kissing and fondling.

After about a half hour of such dancing, between songs, Mel took off the bottom of her swimwear and pushed down Phil's bottom as well. They were now dancing naked except for Mel's heels. They were kissing as they danced. Mel was playing with Phil's cock and balls and Phil was finger fucking Mel's pussy. Glen and Rags quickly shed the bottoms to their suits and were playing with each other's sex.

This lasted only a little while when Mel suggested that they arrange the furniture in the den in a circle so that they could all see one another and then each person masturbate himself or herself, Rags and Glen paying special attention to one another and Mel and Phil concentrating on one another and masturbate to climax. As each one of them would cum, he or she would exclaim to his/her partner for the evening, "This is for you,,,," When everybody had cum, they would call it a night.

It sounded sexy and that's what they did. But as they said their good-nights, Glen suggested that next time they should try to get their partner off by masturbating their partner. He was hoping they could get together the very next night, but Rags had to work. The couples parted ways with Mel promising to call Rags in a day or two to set something up after Rags had her schedule in front of her and Mel and Glen had looked at their schedules to see whether they had any evening appointments coming up.

On the way home Phil said, "I don't know, Rags, we were pushing the envelope tonight. I think that Glen and Mel want to swap partners, but I think that would be going too far."

"I know what you mean," said Rags. "I don't know what more we could have done tonight without actually fucking. We'll see what happens when Mel calls up again. Who knows, maybe they won't want to get back together again and we're concerned about nothing."

On the other hand, when they went to bed later that evening they did so fantasizing that Glen was fucking Rags and the Phil was fucking Mel and they both had intense and satisfying climaxes.

A few days later Mel did call Rags and wanted the two couples to get together again. Rags reiterated that they did not want to actually swap partners and fuck.

"That's fine," said Mel, "but do you think there's a chance Phil would eat me out? You told me he taught you how to do it. If you're that good, I'd love to find out how good your teacher is."

"Have you got Glen to eat pussy?" asked Rags.

"Well, yes, but he's not nearly as good at it as you are. But I'm hoping that if he sees Phil eating me and if you express a desire to want him to eat you out, maybe he'll up his game. My guess is that he will be much more eager to eat you than he is to eat me at the present time," said Mel.

"Well, I'll talk it over with Phil and see what he says. What else do you have planned for the evening?" asked Rags. They talked some more and planned out the evening. When Phil came home and they talked about the plans, Phil was still not so sure, but understood that fucking was not part of the plans just like it was not part of the previous night's plans. And everybody had stuck to the plans. So it should be okay. Besides, he had to admit it was a very sexy night and had ended with very satisfying sex with Rags.

Their next get together was not until Sunday night, almost two weeks away. Once again the meeting was at the Pashburns' because they had the pool and, especially for purposes of this night, the hot tub. This time Rags and Phil arrived in their swimwear and Mel and Glen were also in their swimwear. Glen greeted Rags with a kiss and an embrace. The kiss and embrace were a continuation from the kisses and embraces they were exchanging at the end of their last meeting. Mel greeted Phil in similar fashion. Mel had drinks ready for everyone.

This time they headed out to the hot tub and got in. People had set their drinks on a table on the patio. Glen passed out their drinks to them before entering the hot tub himself. He handed his drink to Rags to hold for him until he entered the hot tub. He turned on the water jets, asked everyone whether they were comfortable with the temperature, and hearing no complaints, entered the tub, sitting next to Rags and putting his arm over her shoulder.

They began with small talk -- about the weather, work, gossip from around town, politics and, strangely enough, the two girls somehow got on the topic of whether Mel's mother, Lori, had gone on a date yet. She hadn't, even though she had sounded like maybe she would try to allow herself to date again after so many years of celibacy.

As the conversation began to lag, Glen used a remote to turn on some soft music, and then dumped some stuff into the water. It turned out to be a foaming agent and soon the tub was filled with foam so that no one could see below the surface of the water. The tub was rectangular in shape and Glen and Rags sat at one end of the rectangle and Mel and Phil at the other. Between the sound of the water being emitted by the jets and the music playing in the background the couples could talk softly with one another without the couple at the other end of the tub hearing them.

Glen started working on Rags, telling her how he had been thinking of her every day since the last time they had met. He told her how every time he and Mel fucked, he fantasized about fucking Rags and Mel fantasized about fucking Phil. Then they started talking about fucking each other - how much they would like to do it. What were Rags' favorite positions? What were Glen's favorite positions? Who had Rags fucked besides Phil? (no one) Who had Phil fucked besides Rags? (no one) Was she sure? (absolutely) Who had Glen fucked besides Mel? (He named several girls from high school before he and Mel started going steady and, without naming them, mentioned three other girls in college during a time when he and Mel had separated for a while.)

He tried to suggest that Rags could probably benefit from his experience. He untied Rags' top behind her neck and suggested that she lean forward so he could untie the string around her chest. Her top came off and Glen put it on the deck surrounding the hot tub. His hands disappeared for a little while but soon his micro swimsuit was next to Rags' top. He tugged a little bit on the side of Rags' swimsuit bottom. She got the hint; she took it off.

The foam was such that Mel and Phil could not see what was happening, but Glen was not trying to hide it. He had put the swimwear on the deck around the tub in plain sight. Mel and Phil knew that Glen and Rags were completely naked under the foam. They were kissing and playing with one another. Rags was not fast enough. Glen took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. He was playing with her tits, then let one hand fell to her pussy. They were kissing passionately.

This could, of course have two effects on their spouses across the tub. Either one of them or both of them could get jealous and angry and call and end to the evening -- or worse. Or they could get turned on watching their spouse making out with another person.

Probably because Mel was acting the mirror image of her husband and was seducing Phil with her body and conversation, Mel and Phil were turned on by their own activity and were even more turned on when they saw their spouse.

It got to the point where Glen was trying to move Rags onto his lap so that his cock could penetrate her and Mel was squirming on Phil's lap, aiming to get his cock up her pussy when Phil stood up and calmly said, "I thought there was not going to be any fucking tonight. I'm not ready for that."

Rags stood up, too, and said, "Yeah, I think we were getting a little too carried away. I think I need to get dried off and then go to the bathroom for a minute or two so I can regroup."

Glen was getting angry, but Mel interrupted by saying, "Yup, when we planned the evening we did say that there wouldn't be any fucking. I guess we were getting carried away. Anybody for a few munchies?" she asked as she put on her swimsuit, motioned to Glen to do the same and headed for the kitchen.

Phil put on his swimsuit and gathered up Rags' and took it to her. She was still in the bathroom. While Phil was with Rags, Melanie calmed Glen down. She told him that it was just a tactical error on their part -- pushing too hard too fast. All they needed to do was back off a little bit. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Rags and Phil entered the kitchen where they had a few munchies. Mel acknowledged that maybe things went a little further in the hot tub than they had planned. But something that they had done already and really enjoyed the last time they got together was dancing for and with one another. When they got done with the munchies they went to the den, turned on the music and began to dance for one another like strippers. That led to slow dancing which evolved into vertical foreplay.

Now the girls would take a chance. Mel and Rags had talked about it and Rags had given her tentative approval. Last time after dancing, they sat down and masturbated themselves for one another. This time, Mel suggested that they stimulate one another orally. Each person had a different reaction.

Glen, originally, was reticent. He thought that oral sex was dirty. On the other hand, everyone had been in the hot tub -- naked -- for some time. That should have done a pretty good job of cleaning people up. And he would be eating Rags' pussy. That idea seemed very naughty, forbidden, nasty -- something you might do with a slut or a whore but not your wife. The more he thought about it, the more he warmed up to the idea.

Mel was looking forward to it. She had learned from Rags that Rags did not give Phil blow jobs very often because he preferred to put his cock in her pussy. However, Glen loved blow jobs and Mel thought that she had become very good at them. She felt that once she had given Phil a blow job he'd be gladly coming back for more. And then there was the fact that Phil liked to go down on Rags and, according to Rags, was good at it. Glen did not like to go down on Melanie and was not good at it. Phil should be a real treat.

Phil and Rags had fantasized about fucking Mel and Glen and Phil had fantasized about eating Mel's pussy which he considered to be very attractive. It was a little more puffy than most of the pussies he had seen in porn and puffier than Rags'. It would be very sexy to make her cum. He didn't know whether she was a squirter. He kind of hoped she was but that Glen had never brought her to that. That would be so hot if he would be the first guy ever to make her squirt.

Rags was thinking, "So he probably won't eat pussy nearly as well as Phil, but he'll be more eager to eat my pussy than he is to eat Mel's. And I'll get to play with that cock that so many girls wanted. I remember hearing them talk about him in the washroom and the locker room. I'll be playing with the cock that has fucked over a dozen different pussies, not including Mel's. And I may not be the world's most experienced cock sucker, but I'll give him a blow job he'll never forget. Since Mel and I planned this night, I've been working with my dildos and I know I'll be able to take all of him. I'll suck him dry and swallow his cum and by the time we're done he'll forget all the other girls he's ever been with."

They were in the den; they had stripped and danced. Now each couple moved to a sofa, each person with his or her own agenda for this oral fest. An hour later they were all done. Glen had shot two loads in Rags -- one in her mouth, the other down her throat. She had swallowed every drop of cum. Glen had tentatively begun to eat Rags' pussy. She gently encouraged him and guided him in using his fingers to find and stimulate her G-spot. She didn't squirt, but she did cum as he was using his tongue on her clit. She was very vocal about it and Glen was pretty sure that this was the first time he had ever made a girl cum by eating her out.

Even though Phil preferred his cock in a pussy, he had to admit that Mel was good and she teased a load out of him with her oral skills. But the highlight of the night was probably the satisfaction that Mel got as Phil used his tongue and fingers to bring her to climax -- and then did not stop, but used a technique he had developed with his tongue whereby he was able to move his tongue very rapidly across her clit while stimulating her G-spot with his fingers and then, as she came he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked and brought her to an intense squirting orgasm. Yes, it was her first -- and second -- and third.

They were all fucked out for the night and had to go to work the next day. They said their good-byes. Phil and Rags were extremely hot for one another all the way home and once home, made passionate love. They woke up two more times in the middle of the night and fucked again and one more time in the morning. Phil was wasted as he went to work, and Rags went back to bed and crashed.

When Phil came home Rags was in a display suit. They went to bed and fucked again. When they got up they had a light chicken salad that Rags had prepared. As soon as that supper had had a little time to digest they fucked again and then slept until Rags had to go to work.

It wasn't until Tuesday morning that things were somewhat back to normal. Tuesday night at dinner they talked about what had happened on Sunday night. They agreed that with the possible exception of their very first times, they had never been so turned on. Before Rags went to work they spent a couple of hours fantasizing about fucking Glen and Melanie.

While Rags was at work Phil realized that that was not where he had really wanted the conversation to go. It wasn't until supper time on Wednesday that Phil was able to bring up what was bothering him. Phil and Rags were actually quite conservative people. Both of them had been brought up to understand that marriage was between one man and one woman and was to last a lifetime. That is why they were both virgins until after they had been married.

But it surely seemed like what was happening between them and the Pashburns was quickly evolving into the swapping of partners. Phil was concerned that if the two couples got together again, in the heat of passion, Phil and Rags would both lose control and Phil would be fucking Mel and Rags would be fucking Glen. When they were not in the heat of passion, neither Phil nor Rags wanted to take that step or cross that line. They decided that they needed to talk with Glen and Mel some time soon.

On Thursday, before Rags had a chance to call Mel, Mel called Rags trying to set up another get together. Instead, Rags invited Mel and Glen over to her house for dinner some night when it would be convenient for them. This was going to be a heavy weekend for Rags, she had to work both Saturday and Sunday nights, but they could easily have an early supper and time for some good conversation before Rags had to go to work. Friday night, when Rags did not have to work would not work out for Mel and Glen, so they made arrangements for a 5:30 supper on Saturday.

Rags cooked simple meals, but they were tasty. This meal consisted of a meatloaf roasted with potatoes, onions and carrots and a side dish of broccoli with a cheese sauce. It was simple, but delicious and filling. For dessert Rags had made a cherry pie from cherries they had purchased in bulk from an orchard and repackaged in pie sized portions and placed in their freezer. The pie was still warm and was topped with vanilla ice cream.

As they were eating dessert, Phil introduced the topic of their last two get-togethers -- by far and away the most exciting sexual experience Rags and Phil ever had with the possible exception of their honeymoon sex.

Phil went on to explain that he and Rags had been fantasizing ever since about taking it all the way with Glen and Mel and had experienced additional mind-blowing orgasms.

The only trouble was, going that actual step violated the core values that they had held for all of their life. And they didn't really want to do that. Rags entered the conversation trying to make sure that Mel and Glen understood that this was nothing against them. Phil and Rags' only conflict was with their own inner values.

They talked a little more and Mel and Glen said they understood, in fact, they felt a little conflict themselves and had talked about whether swinging with Phil and Rags would be considered cheating. They had tentatively decided that it would not, because they were doing it right in front of one another and both of them wanted to do it.

Phil asked Glen and Mel to give them a little more time to think this all through. In the meantime, they expressed their sincere desire that this would not destroy the friendship that they had just so recently made.

Then, to lighten the mood, and because they still had time, Rags suggested that they clear the table and get out their game of Clue. The game lasted until almost the time that Rags had to go to work. (Miss Scarlet did it with the knife in the ballroom -- Mel figured it out.) As Glen and Mel left they promised to stay in touch, but Rags and Phil figured that only time would tell.

However, Monday morning just after Phil left for work and Rags was getting ready to go to bed, she got a call from Melanie. "I just wanted to thank you for dinner and conversation on Saturday. It opened our eyes. You are the first to know. After talking with you, Glen and I decided that the clock is ticking. It is time that we quit playing around. As of today, I'm going off the pill and we are going to try to start a family. So thank you for your wake-up call." They talked a little more before Mel had to go to the store and Rags had to get some shut-eye.

The couples did get together again, but only for board games. There would be no doubt that the child Mel conceived would be Glen's. And once Melanie did conceive, Rags was the third in line to hear the good news. Mel's mom, Lori, was first, Glen's parents were second and Rags (and Phil) were third. As the pregnancy progressed, Rags also became an unofficial medical advisor.

The little boy that was born was named after Glen's dad, and Phil and Rags became his godparents.

The end.

* * * * * * * *

unless you are a hard-core Literotica reader who is not happy until the bonds of conventional morality and propriety are broken. If that is what you like -- you may want to read, "It Doesn't End There -- Part 2." That, then, becomes your choice.