It Doesn't End There Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rags approached the door Mel opened it and greeted Rags with a hug and a kiss. "Adjust my suit," said Mel. "Make it fit me just right." Rags took of her shirt. She knew what Mel meant and evened the straps and then proceeded to painstakingly fit the top across her nipples. Then she worked on her bottom fitting the suit to her labia." When she was done they went to the bedroom to look in the mirror. They also took a few pictures on Mel's phone, and on Rags' phone.

Then Rags said, "You might want to see how the swimsuit looks when your nipples and clit are hard. To do that I will have to play with them a little more." She proceeded to pull the top of Mel's suit off her nipples and then suck on one nipple while she played with the other nipple with her thumb and first finger. When the nipples were hard and standing out, she put the bikini top over her nipples again and took a few close ups of her tits.

Then she did the same thing with Mel's micro bottom. Pulling it to one side she spread her pussy lips apart and then licked and sucked on her clit until it was standing out. She put the swimsuit back in place and pulled it up tight into her camel toe. Her clit was clearly visible at the top of the toe. Rags took pictures with both phones.

With all that stimulation Mel was dripping from her pussy and primed for sex. Rags started taking off her own swimsuit and Mel did likewise. They got on top of the bed and Rags quickly brought her to orgasm. But then Rags got on top of her in the 69 position and they pleasured one another. When they separated Rags got on her back and Mel got on top of her. They kissed and Mel rubbed her big natural tits across Rags' big fake boobs. Eventually she lowered herself so that she could use her hands, lips and tongue on Rags' pussy and bring her to a squirting climax.

At the end of that, Rags put her micro suit back on and they took pictures of her. They also took pictures of her tits with hard nipples and of her camel toe with her engorged clit clearly visible. Rags had an unusually prominent clit. Then they went to the kitchen to talk as they waited for Lori.

Mel started. "I don't want things to get out of hand, but I know that Glen wants you and Phil to come over again -- wearing your micro swimwear -- so that you can wear yours in front of us and we can wear ours in front of you. I'll admit it, our marriage was getting kind of stale -- until the two of you showed up at the reunion and then showed up again at the pool.

"Now I'm not ready to do this in real life, but ever since the reunion Glen and I have been fucking every night, but in our fantasies, Glen is fucking you and I am fucking Phil. And our fucking has never been hotter. So I am not talking about swinging or swapping partners -- at least not yet, but I know that Glen and I would like to be able to make -oh -- I don't know how to say it exactly -- maybe this way -- we'd like to feel comfortable enough among the four of us that we could take liberties or be a little bit more intimate with each other's spouse than we are with any of our other friends. Do you know what I mean?"

"Only vaguely," replied Rags. "Up until now, the life you have lived is very much different from the life Phil and I have lived. You were the most popular people in high school. We were the outcasts. We have decided we will never have children because we do not want to see our children going through the rejection that we experienced.

"It has only been in the last few years that Phil has risen to the level in the firm where he works that he must also interact socially with clients and the firm's executives. I can't believe that I'm on a first name basis with the wife of the company president and they invite us occasionally to their home for social events.

"And you had to admit that you had no idea that Phil and I were members of the same class that you were in in high school. We have been pretty much, 'Keep your nose to the grindstone,' type of people up til now. So I am not sure we have the social graces you might expect of us. Nor have we thought of actually engaging other people to spice up our life.

"We have always tried to be pretty self sufficient. That being said, we have fantasized about Phil being with you and me being with Glen. But that was part of being self sufficient. We fantasize about a lot of people. We'll fantasize about people we see in porn. We like dressing sexy and turning people on. Then we fantasize about some of the people we saw. We also keep on buying videos, books and magazines that talk about sex techniques so we have new things to try out to keep the spice in our sexual activities."

Rags gave it a little more thought. "We'd have to talk to the guys about it to get their thoughts and we'll need to set boundaries if we do anything more than simple exhibitionism in our micro swimwear but I won't rule out the idea that maybe we could have a little fun with one another. It could be like dancing with each other's spouse and acknowledging or even provoking and enjoying the sexual tension that dancing can create."

"Good comparison," said Mel, "and you wouldn't be against creating a little sexual tension between you and Glen?"

"I can see the potential for some fun there," said Rags.

"How 'bout Phil?" asked Mel. "Do you think he'd be willing to experience a little bit of sexual tension with me? I know at the pool party he was quite resistant to my flirtations, but we had not talked about it at all and hadn't set any limits. Do you think he'd loosen up if we all talked about it first and he knew where we were headed and where it would stop?"

"I can't speak for him," said Rags. "I do know that he is cautious but not a prude. Shit! He likes to see his wife entered in a skin to win contest, and he wears these crazy men's micro swimwear suits to the beach and we play with one another as publicly as we think we can get away with. Sometimes we've been kicked out of a park. He's willing to take some risks. I guess we'll just have to see."

Shortly thereafter Lori arrived with a couple of micro suits she had just received. The three of them all had fun as they tried on the suits, then took them off and passed them around so all could try them on. They examined themselves in the mirror. They took pictures. As they took the pictures they always took close-ups of their tits in the suits after the other two women had sucked on their nipples and made them hard. Likewise they took close-ups of the bottom of the suit pulled up tight into a camel toe after they had teased the model's clit to get it to stand out.

Then the three of them stripped, went out into the back yard, put down a blanket on the grass and spent the rest of the afternoon oiling one another up and playing with one another. After they had all climaxed at least once, Rags announced, "I brought along a toy but left it in my car in the driveway. Dare me to run out there and get it?"

She didn't wait for a reply. She went to the gate that opened up onto the driveway, just about ten feet away from her car. She opened it up and looked out to see if she could see anybody. When she couldn't she ran out to her car and fetched a strap on and came back with it. They each tried fucking and being fucked with the strap on. The third girl who was not fucking or being fucked would either be feasting on the tits of one of the other girls or offering her tits or pussy to the mouth of the girl who was being fucked. They always put a condom on the phallus.

When they were pretty much all fucked out Mel asked Rags about the strap-on and Rags related that she and Phil had bought it so that she could peg Phil. They figured that besides stimulating Phil's prostate gland, being pegged would also make Phil a more sensitive lover when they had anal sex.

Mel opined, "I understand a little more what you mean when you say you and Phil have tried to be pretty self-sufficient. Glen and I have never tried anal, not even when I'm having a period. We've got a lot to learn."

Lori toweled off the oil on her body, threw on her scrubs and went home to shower. She was on cloud nine. This was the first time she had been fucked since before her divorce. "Maybe it's time I get back into circulation," she said as she left.

Rags had an idea. She did not have to work Saturday night. "Let's send those pictures you took of me, including the close-ups, to Glen with the caption, 'Rags was thinking of you. Hoping we can get a private pool party going with just the four of us on Saturday night.'

"Then I'll send pictures of you, including the close-ups to Phil with the same kind of caption except that it will begin, 'Mel was thinking of you...' The reaction we get from the guys will give us a clue as to what they think about taking a few liberties or getting a little more intimate with our spouses. What do you think?"

Mel thought it was a great idea. They sent the pictures. Soon they got a response from Glen: "I'm looking forward to it!!!" The response from Phil was a little different. He always wore thong underwear. He had obviously slipped into a stall in the men's room and lowered his pants. He sent a close-up of his thong, showing a rather clear outline of his growing cock pushing against the spandex thong.

Mel and Glen both held gym memberships, but Mel had been somewhat lax in her attendance and workouts during the winter. But ever since the day of the pool party (she went that morning before the party) she had hit the gym with a vengeance and already in a little over a week had firmed herself up a little bit and had also improved her own attitude about her body. She had big natural tits and a generous bubble butt and her time in the gym was tightening up her abdomen as well as firming up her legs and arms. She was more shapely now than when she was a high school cheerleader.

Phil and Rags had never stopped eating right and working out under the guidance of one of the hospital's physical therapists. When they got together with Mel and Glen there would be eye candy for all. How much candy they would consume with more than their eyes was yet to be determined.

To look at the couples as they appeared at the reunion pool party you would have guessed that Phil and Rags were the liberal ones, ready to challenge the norms and go all wild and crazy. And you would have thought Glen and Mel were the conservative ones who would be very careful to live within the lines of a traditional white Anglo-Saxon protestant marriage.

But to hear them talk around the supper table you would get the exact opposite impression. As Mel talked with Glen it didn't take Glen long to ask the questions: "You and Rags are both clean, right? No STDs or anything like that?"

To that Mel assured Glen that that was the case. They had talked about that before deciding that it was safe to try on each other's micro bikinis.

"And you're both on birth control, right?" he continued.

Well, of course Glen knew that Mel was on birth control and Mel had learned from Rags that she was, too, because neither she nor Phil wanted to bring children into the world and run the risk of having those children rejected by their peers the way Phil and Rags had been rejected.

"Then it seems to me," Glen said, "we should be able to do just about anything we want with one another as long as our partner consents and nobody gets hurt."

"Do you mean to say that if they agreed to it you'd even let Phil fuck me?" asked Mel.

"I think that would be really hot, especially if I could watch -- and if I could fuck Rags," he replied.

Mel caught that. Yeah, the watching part might be really hot -- watching Glen mount and fuck the shit out of Rags. And fucking Phil might be even hotter. Rags had said that she learned to eat pussy from Phil. That meant that Phil ate pussy. Rags had said that she and Phil continued to buy instructional books, magazines and videos on sexual techniques to find new ways to please their partner. Glen, being the star athlete in high school was considered to be a stud. So what he did in fucking a girl was considered to be about as good as it gets. So neither he nor Mel had done much research on sexual techniques and they relied on a few tried and true positions. Yeah. The idea of having Phil fuck her seemed more appealing the more she thought about it.

And if they would be doing it together right in front of one another -- that wouldn't be cheating, would it? It surely didn't seem like it would be cheating. By the end of their discussion Mel and Glen were ready to hold nothing back when they met together on Saturday.

Rags and Phil were much more cautious. "I don't want anyone or anything to come between the two of us," said Phil. "When I think of the two of us coming home from school on the bus and see where we are now, we've come a long way. And we enjoy one another and what we do with one another. Does it bother you that I like to go out with you when you are dressed all sexy and as I spend the time with you, looking at you and dancing with you I just get more and more turned on until I can barely stand it and have to fuck you?"

"Not at all!" said Rags. "I love it, too. When I think that I used to be ostracized by our classmates and now I can walk into a nightclub or a party and have men lust after me and know that you lust after me most of all and are being progressively worked up by my being so sexy, it's the ultimate turn-on for me. By the time you're ready to go home and fuck, I'm right there with you. And we have a fantastic night as we rock each other's world."

"That being said," said Rags, "as Mel was trying to describe what she wanted us to do in getting together in our tiny little suits I came up with the comparison of it maybe being something like dancing with someone other than your spouse. I was thinking of a couple of times we have gone to a party hosted by the Williams. We are expected to dance with other people. Sometimes it's just a social thing and all we have is a little conversation while dancing. But I know it has happened to me that a few times I've had a guy dance with me and I've felt his cock grow against my belly. And a couple of times my nipples have gotten hard and I've gotten moist between my legs. Some of that excitement carried over into the rest of the evening and even into our fucking later in the evening. Even though he is older than we are Mr. Williams -- Matt -- he keeps telling me to call him Matt -- is charming and fit and whatever it takes to get my juices flowing. Is that okay?"

"That's fine," Phil said. "In fact, I'll confess to one of those moments when my lack of social skills could have turned into a disaster. It was the first party we were at at the Williams house. I had danced a polka with Pat, his wife, already. She had moved on to dance with other men, which was fine with me. Then the DJ put on a waltz and Pat was near me and extended her hand out to me to dance with her."

"Yeah, I remember that, Matt invited me to dance with him. They like us as dance partners. Sooo? I'm sorry, I interrupted you," said Rags.

"As I was dancing with her and holding her close I realized again that she is a very attractive woman and I started getting hard. When we were done we thanked each other for the dance and she moved on to somebody else. For the rest of the evening I tried to avoid her. Finally, toward the end of the night the DJ announced a polka and Pat came looking for me. We danced the polka. After that she said something to the effect that she had been looking for me occasionally but that it almost seemed like I was avoiding her.

"I didn't know what else to say so I simply told her the truth that during the waltz it had struck me that she was a very beautiful woman and I found myself reacting to that and was so ashamed of myself that I tried to avoid dancing a slow dance with her again and I hoped she would forgive me.

"She giggled a little bit and got very close to my ear and said, 'I took it as a compliment, and, as a matter of fact, I had a reaction to you as well. I think dancing is meant to be an opportunity like that for people to enjoy a little bit of intimacy they otherwise could not enjoy.

Please don't try to avoid me. Let's enjoy the intimacy.' With that she gave me a peck on the cheek and we went out onto the dance floor and finished the dance before she was whisked away by another partner."

"So you're saying," said Rags, "that if we're careful we might be able to have a little bit of intimate interaction -- you with Mel and me with Glen -- and it might be kind of fun and exciting?"

"As long as we don't begin to develop any type of emotional attachment for one another. I don't want to ruin what we already have just to have a cheap thrill," said Phil.

"That sounds good to me," said Rags. "I hadn't put it into those words, but that sounds just about right. So we'll be going over there on Saturday night?"

"Looks' like it. Let me know if you sense something going wrong and we'll be out of there immediately. Are we okay?" asked Phil.

"We're okay."

Rags called Mel on Friday afternoon. Mel couldn't talk right away but returned her call a little later. Rags said, "I think that maybe we ought to plan out what we are going to do on Saturday night or when we all get there all we will be able to think about is fucking." Mel agreed and the two of them spent the next twenty minutes brainstorming what they could do on Saturday night to enjoy each other's company doing sexy things in their sexy swimwear, without having a tunnel vision that can only see fucking. By the time they hung up they had a plan.

Saturday night rolled around and at 7 PM Phil and Rags showed up at the Pashburns. Both Phil and Rags were wearing cutoffs although Rags' revealed a lot more ass. Phil wore a button down shirt mostly unbuttoned and Rags had hers tied underneath her tits. Phil had not seen the micro suit that Glen would be wearing, so brought a few of his swimsuits and would try to wear one that was not too unlike Glen's. Both Phil and Rags brought their swimwear in a bag and thought they would change once they arrived.

That was the right choice, because Mel had already planned on the four of them getting naked and then dressing in their swimwear in the living room and then Glen and Rags adjusting each other's suits and Mel and Phil adjusting each other's suits.

As Phil and Rags entered the house, Mel tried to set the tone for the evening, greeting Phil by throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him as she ground her lower body against him. Rags saw what Mel was doing and decided that because Phil did not push her away she should greet Glen in the same way. He was wearing shorts but rags could tell he was going commando and could feel his hardness against her belly.

Mel told everyone her plans about changing into swimwear. Phil asked to see what Glen was going to be wearing and Rags asked Mel which suit she would be wearing. Phil and Rags chose their suits out of the paper bags and the couples proceeded to strip and put on their swimwear. Then the girls spent quite a bit of time adjusting the men's suits on them and then the men spent even more time adjusting the girls' suits.

They took a couple of pictures of Rags and Glen together and then of Mel and Phil together, then went out to the pool and jumped into the water. They tried playing Keep Away for a little while with a beach ball but realized that being in the water pretty much hid their bottoms, reducing the fun of wearing such revealing suits.

That was not too much of a problem because Mel and Rags had thought of a number of activities they could do together in their skimpy swimwear. So they got out of the water, toweled one another off, turned on some music and started dancing. They danced for one another trying to be as sexy as they could be. The men danced like male strippers and the girls like exotic dancers at a gentlemen's club.