It Doesn't End There Pt. 02

Story Info
Friends become fuck buddies.
10.1k words
4.21
6.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It Doesn't End There -- Part 2

Friends become fuck buddies.

Glen and Mel had celebrated the second birthday of little Will Pashburn. He would have no brothers or sisters. Mel had had a very difficult pregnancy. Her obstetrician felt that subsequent pregnancies would not be any easier on her. She and Glen made the decision and at an appropriate time, Mel had her tubes tied.

Rags had been on birth control pills for years now but was getting concerned that the continuous taking of hormones might increase her chances of developing a cancer. As she and Mel talked about Mel having her tubes tied, Rags decided (with Phil's blessing) to have her own tubes tied as well. The two of them timed it so that Mel had her tubes tied first. During those first days when she was recovering from her surgery, Rags went over to help Mel during the day and Lori took over when she got off work at night. Then, after Mel was all healed, Rags had her tubes tied on a day when she had the next three days off.

But Rags wanted to take it a couple of steps further. "Phil, we now know that I will never bear any children. We also know that we like sex -- a lot. And we enjoy porn that features guys with nice bodies, big cocks and big balls. We like the pornstars that have the big tits and the big asses. I'd like to reward myself for having my tubes tied by getting my tits more enhanced than they already are and getting some butt implants. I want to be one of the girls we like to look at and fantasize about."

"Really Rags, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure that Matt and Glen would both agree with me, you're fine, just the way you are. If having that work done is something you want to do for yourself, go for it, you have my blessing. But don't feel that it is something you need to do for me just because we fantasize about pornstars with big tits. I can separate fantasy from reality and I am perfectly happy with you the way you are," said Phil.

"I really want to do this for myself," said Rags. "I know that not everybody likes fake breasts and a fake ass, but I think they look really sexy and I want to look sexy like that. It really is a me thing, although if you would tell me that you would hate it, I would reconsider, but you seem to like the same big tit pornstars that I do, so I'm thinking it will not be a problem.

"If you're sure that is what you want to do, I can guarantee you that I will enjoy it, too," said Phil. So Rags made the appropriate appointments with surgeons that were highly respected by the medical community for their work and had the work done. The butt implants took a while to heal. She was to try to avoid sitting during the healing process, but that was not hard for Rags even when she returned to work because most of her work was done standing, and even paperwork she could complete by putting the paper or the laptop she was working on on a counter.

Her tits were now bigger than a grapefruit or a softball, but smaller than a volleyball -- impressively large. Her nipples were still sensitive. Her hips were fairly wide and her ass was round and full. Her waist was still small and her abdomen flat so that when she dressed in lycra spandex her body looked like an artist's rendition of the idealized woman. Much of that was hidden under her scrubs that she wore to work, but around the house and when they went out, she turned heads and gave men erections as they looked at her.

Phil redoubled his efforts in the physical therapy gym and watched his diet and did take some food supplements (no drugs or steroids) so that his body was worthy to be seen with that of his wife. Then, at night, after Rags left for work, he went to the gym. The accounting firm made arrangements for a group membership for their employees, knowing that their work was too sedentary for good health. Over time his arms and chest became more and more impressive. He owned a number of spandex muscle shirts, some with a deep V-cut neck to show off his upper body. He would couple this with spandex pants and would look extremely hot.

Throughout the pregnancy Mel was concerned about what she would look like after she gave birth. Her mother had told her that it was important to follow her obstetrician's guidelines for eating. Lori had kept her figure after giving birth so it seemed wise that Mel would follow her mother's advice.

After Mel had given birth the doctor had given her some exercises to do but she was not always sure about her form -- whether she was doing the exercises correctly. Rags tried asking her physical therapist friend who still supervised Rags' and Phil's workouts and the physical therapist suggested that if Mel's husband could stay home in the early morning that Rags should have Mel come in at 6 AM when Rags came in and the PT would look at her form and supervise her exercises. The result was that before she had stopped nursing or had her tubes tied, Mel had a figure that, if anything, was better than before she got pregnant.

This happened much to Glen's delight and he lusted after his wife the way he did when they were in high school, in college and when they were first married.

Mel, while looking as hot or hotter than ever, wasn't always feeling it. The trauma of the difficult pregnancy and of childbirth and the changes they brought on to her vagina seemed to have caused her to feel a little uncertain about having uninhibited sex with her husband. It was like she was unsure of herself getting back into having carefree sex. In talking about it with Rags, she called herself a walking optical illusion. She admitted that she was capable of looking really hot, but she wasn't ready to act as hot as she looked. She thought that maybe the hormonal roller coaster that pregnancy and delivery put her on also may have caused her libido to lessen.

Rags had crossed the Rubicon. As long as she had been taking the pill, she could change her mind and she and Phil could still have children. Now the clock was catching up to her and she had had her tubes tied, which, as far as she was concerned, eliminated the possibility of having children. She and Phil had no regrets. After all these years, they still did not want to risk bringing a child into the world who would experience the rejection by their peers that they had experienced.

Rags and Phil were still having satisfying sex. They were both exhibitionists and enjoyed being as sexy as they could in public. Rags' enhanced body brought them even more of the attention they enjoyed as they showed themselves off in public dressed in slutty outfits. They even were members of two different sex clubs which they used as places where they could dress outrageously sexy and where they could fuck in public. They continued to buy new videos on sex techniques as well as books and magazines, but most of what they read were things they had read and tried before. They became inspirations that guided them in their choreography of their next public fuck.

Their traditional conservative values had been questioned somewhat. Traditionally, sex was for the purpose of producing children. They had turned their backs on that. Many traditional conservatives would condemn public nudity, yet Rags and Phil enjoyed flaunting their very fit bodies and even having sex if front of other people who enjoyed watching such things. On the other hand, they would never knowingly force their nudity or sexuality upon people who would not want to see such things.

And now Phil and Rags were beginning to experience what Mel and Glen and a lot of married couples experience a number of years into their marriage. They were running out of ideas of things they could do to keep their sexual relationship new, varied, vibrant and alive.

It was a Saturday afternoon. Rags would have to work at night, so they went to a beach in the late morning and showed off their bodies in sexy swimwear and walked around the beach looking for sexy people they might fantasize about. Then they came home to fuck and fantasize. But their fantasies turned to Mel and Glen. Both Rags and Phil heated up as they fucked an imaginary Mel and Glen.

Then, after the climax, as they lay next to one another in bed Phil brought it up. "There is no way that we are ever going to have children and no way that Mel and Glen are going to ever have any more children. We may think of ourselves as being conservative, but we've jettisoned the conservative ideal of marriage and family. We certainly don't have conservative views about what we like to wear or what we like to see one another or other people wear. I'm wondering whether it's time to rethink the good times we had with Glen and Mel. Maybe we are ready to go the next step with them -- that is -- if they are still ready to go the next step with us. A lot of water has flowed over the dam since then."

"It sounds like another dinner might be in order," said Rags. Glen and Mel had been over to the house a number of times -- so often, in fact, that there was a place for little Will to sleep and he was comfortable in it. The four of them often gathered for dinner and then to play a board game or game of cards and the conversation flowed freely. They would play until Will woke up and needed to be taken home or Rags had to get ready to go to work.

At these get-togethers Rags often wore fairly sexy outfits, and so did Mel -- one of the few places she did so. For this night when Mel asked Rags what she would be wearing, Rags told her, "A pair of booty shorts and a shirt tied up under my boobs, and all the accessories" (which meant earrings, navel jewelry and fuck-me heels).

Dressing for these things was one of the few things that made Mel feel sexy these days, and hearing what Rags was going to wear caused her to think of what she had in her drawers and closet that she had not worn for a couple of years now.

Glen and Mel arrived, Mel wearing a low rise pair of Daisy Dukes that showed off a lot of her gorgeous round butt and a tank top that had been cut off so that it ended right under her generous breasts which had grown larger when she nursed. Now, she almost always wore a good bra to keep them from sagging. Her chest looked amazing contrasted to her abdomen that she had whittled away by means of her exercise regimen so that she had a 23 inch waist.

Glen seldom saw his wife looking this good these days, so was really appreciating the view she was giving him as they entered Phil and Rags' house. Then the view of Rags just doubled his enjoyment. They ate a leisurely meal, sat in the living room and made small talk as Will played with some toys that Phil and Rags kept at the house just for him. Sometimes Phil would play with him, sometimes Rags. It was their way of giving the parents a little bit of a break, Eventually it was time to put Will to bed. Glen carried him to the bedroom and Mel followed their normal nighttime ritual. Will settled down so that the four adults could talk.

Phil brought it up. "It's been almost three years ago now since we talked about the times we met together in our micro-swimwear and pushed the envelope in our relationship with each other and as a couple. For all of us, times have changed. I can and will speak for Rags and myself. Three years ago we were afraid of abandoning our conservative values. Now, looking back, we see that some of them we have already abandoned. Three years ago we did not see that much need to spice up our marriage. Now we are experiencing that empty feeling like we have used up just about every idea we have ever had to keep our marriage alive, and sex has become somewhat repetitive.

"We understand that you two have gone through more change than we have and could very well be in a very different place in your marriage. I don't know what having a child does to a marriage. But we just wanted to tell you that if you would ever like to try playing around with us in micro-swimwear again, we have moved to the point that we won't put the brakes on it. We're not asking for a reply or a response tonight. And you don't ever have to reply if you feel that what happened then is strictly a thing of the past. Just letting you know that if you ever get in the mood for something like that again, we're in. Now, how 'bout we get out a few munchies and we play a game of Pinochle.?"

Glen dealt the first hand. But then the conversation started. "The way I see it," he said, "is that I get up in the morning looking all disheveled -- I've got bed head, bad breath, have to quickly go to the bathroom and often release gas -- rather noisily. I'll work at making myself presentable and do not look or smell too bad when I come to the breakfast table. Mel has gotten up and has taken minimal care of herself because she is getting breakfast ready for us and won't have much time for herself until later.

"She spends a good part of her day taking care of Will and the house, usually has supper waiting for us but then quite often goes down to the store to meet a customer and still continue to be a top sales person even though she has cut back to part time. I watch Will while she is gone, we finally put him to bed at night, barely have time to relax a little bit ourselves when we have to go to bed because tomorrow is another day. We hardly see one another at our best. Even if we have a date night it is just a break in the routine, but it is difficult to stoke the fires of romance when we are interacting with one another -- the same people who are not glamorous in the morning and are usually dragging at night.

"So I think I understand why people have affairs -- or at least one reason why people have affairs. They are going to meet up with someone who they only see at their best, and who only sees them at their best. That's much more like dating. And I think it probably brings excitement to the people having the affair because they know the person they are having the affair with doesn't see them with bed head or kiss them when they have morning breath.

"Now I don't want to have an affair with anyone and I certainly don't want Mel to have an affair. But if the four of us could create that excitement of being with the other's partner when we are at the top of our game, I think that could rejuvenate each one of us and rejuvenate our marriages as well. Maybe I haven't said it too well, but does any of that make any sense to you?"

"I think you are talking about the same thing as that old saying: "Familiarity breeds contempt," said Phil. We are at the point in our marriages where we are so familiar with our spouse and see one another when we are at our worst, that it is awfully difficult to put that all aside and suddenly feel as excited to see our spouse now with the same excitement and anticipation we had when we were dating and only saw our spouse at his or her best.

"You're saying that is one of the things that makes having an affair so exciting. The people having the affair see one another only when they are looking and acting their best. They don't have to contend with the images of the bed head or the morning breath.

"And I think you are then saying that if you and I and Mel and Rags would create for ourselves artificial affairs where you and Rags seduce one another without Rags ever wanting to steal you away from Mel and you never wanting to steal Rags away from me, we could give one another the excitement of an affair without destroying our marriages."

Mel spoke up: "I think that additionally my seeing Rags and Glen together would create enough jealousy in me that I would desire Glen more and the desire would help override the familiarity that is taking some of the excitement out of our marriages. It has the potential of motivating me to up my game when Glen and I are together instead of taking him for granted."

"I'll go back to the old dancing comparison," said Rags. "When Phil and I are invited to the Williams' for one of their parties that includes the opportunity to dance with a number of people, when I dance with Matt and I feel him get hard for me, Phil is the one who gets lucky when we get home. And I know there have been a couple of times when Pat has danced Phil into a corner and then put his hand on her ass, and I am the one who has benefited in bed.

"We've grown to really like you guys. I don't ever want to do anything that will harm your marriage. Both of us girls are surgically sterile. You guys have not fucked around. You're clean. I'd like to date each other's spouse when we get together. I think it could add excitement to our marriages.

"But if at any time any one of us feels it is getting out of hand we should say so and there will be no hard feelings, because our marriages are what are most important. What do you say?" asked Rags.

They continued talking along these lines and refining their thoughts until Phil tried summing it up. "So if I understand what everybody is saying, we are opening up the friendship that the four of us have to include sexual play between Glen and Rags and between Mel and myself. And this should be similar to what we started a couple of years ago before I got cold feet, namely, that we will play in the presence of one another. There will be no separate meetings with Glen and Rags while I am at work, and Mel will not come over to the house here to meet with me while Rags is at work. Is that everybody's understanding?"

Everyone agreed. "So we've got until Rags has to get ready to go to work. That's not a whole lot of time, but, obviously, I've given this more than a little thought. I ran across a chapter in one of our marital technique books that looked fascinating and I made two copies of it. It is called, 'What to Talk about When All You Can Think about Is Fucking.' I thought that maybe I could turn on some soft music. Then Glen and Rags could sit together at one end of the living room, make out, and talk about some of the topics in the article. Mel and I could sit in the love seat on the opposite end of the room, make out, and discuss some of the topics as well. What do you think?"

The other three wanted to look at the topics, but when they did, they all agreed it could be sexy. They also agreed that they would not divulge any of the answers to their spouses. That had the potential of possibly causing hurt feelings.

Some of the topics were:

What is your favorite position? What do you like about it?

What is one of your favorite fantasies?

What is a fantasy you definitely want to keep as just a fantasy?

What fantasy might you want to play out if the circumstances were right?

What are your more sensitive erogenous zones? How do you like them to be stimulated?

For the girls: What makes a man sexy?

For the guys: What makes a woman sexy?

What would you like to do on a sexy night out?

Describe the best sex you've ever had.

How did you lose your virginity?

Who is your favorite male pornstar? Why is he your favorite?

Who is your favorite female pornstar? Why is she your favorite?

What taboo sex is a secret turnon? Why?

Are there any sexual activities you are dead set against? Why?

If you turned to a website of erotic stories, what topics/subject matter would draw your attention? Why?

How often do you masturbate?

How often would you like to have sex?

What do you think about when you masturbate?

What do you do when you masturbate?

(Only after the couple has been together for a while:) Masturbate for me.

Do you like my body?

What do you think are my best features?

Do you want to fuck me? Why?

Describe what you think would be a great fuck with me. What would you want to do? What would you want me to do?

If you could bring a third person to bed with us who would it be? What would he/she do?

What is the absolute hottest thing I could do for you?

When we remember that both girls were looking good and were dressed to look hot, it's easy to understand why the rest of the evening spent in making out and talking about the questions went by very quickly. Had Phil not set the kitchen timer to ring at a time that would give Rags time to get ready for work, all four of them would probably have lost track of time and Rags would have been way late to work.