It Doesn't End There Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't actually hear her mom, but they were very close and had been for years and she just picked up on it and moved with Phil to where her mother was standing. "Here, Mom, why don't you dance with Phil? I'll take Will inside and make some iced tea and lemonade."

Lori was not wearing shoes. Mel took off her fuck-me heels and gave them to her mom. "Wear these," she said, "It will make it easier to kiss him while you're dancing. And trust me; you'll want to kiss him while you're dancing [and play with his cock, too,]" she whispered. "[That's what I'd be doing if I were dancing with him.]"

Rags noticed what was going on but didn't object. "How can I when I'm dancing here and making out with Glen? If I can make out with strange cock, he should be able to make out with strange pussy. We'll talk about it when we get back home."

Lori had not been completely without sexual activity. Besides her toys, she had spent time "bonding" with Mel and Rags and she had been fucked in her pussy and ass with a strap-on. But that paled in comparison with being in the arms of an almost naked Phil and feeling his hard-on pushing against her. She reached down and touched it through his swimwear. Her whole body shuddered. Phil whispered to her, "You can reach inside and play with it. I won't mind."

She took his hand and placed it between her legs. She pulled her swimsuit aside. "Do me," she whispered. He just barely got started finger fucking her and she had a huge squirting orgasm. Her knees momentarily buckled under her. He supported her core with the hand that was between her legs and held her torso tightly to himself until she regained her composure. She pulled her tits out of the top of her suit, mashed herself against Phil's bare chest and started kissing him again.

Mel had brought out the lemonade, tea and glasses. The music had stopped. Mel, Rags, Glen and Will were sitting at a picnic table drinking their drinks and Lori was still mashing herself into Phil, one hand on his cock, the other on his ass, pulling him tightly to herself and swaying to music that was not playing. After a minute or so she realized what was happening and stepped back, putting her massive tits back into the tiny top and saying to Phil, "Thanks, I needed that."

She walked up to the table, picked up a glass, put in ice and poured herself some tea. Trying to act as though nothing unusual had happened, she said, "That was nice. I haven't danced with anyone in a long time. Next dance I should have with you, Glen. I haven't dance with you since your wedding."

It was time to put Will down for his afternoon nap. Glen offered to do that. The other four waited at the picnic table until Mel said to Phil, "Will you help me?" They went to the garage and pulled out of the storage area a large tarp and spread it on the lawn. Then they put a couple of blankets on top of the tarp. The top blanket was one step away from being thrown away.

Glen came out with the child monitor. "Let's do it," he said. Nobody but Mel knew what he was talking about at first. Then Mel produced a couple of bottles of sun tan oil. All the swimwear came off and it became a free for all trying to oil one another up. Before all the oiling was done, Rags was riding Glen's cock. It didn't take Glen long to cum.

Shortly after Rags was on her hands and knees, using her mouth to bring Glen's cock back to life. When he was up and ready to go, Rags called out, "Next," offering Glen's cock to Lori. Much to Glen's relief, Lori said she was just not comfortable with that. She could dance with Glen, but not fuck him, not now anyway.

When Rags started to ride Glen, Phil and Mel began to fuck. Mel had lube right there, and they used it, but Mel told Phil not to edge them this time but just to fuck her and make her cum. What had happened was when Glen and Mel reclaimed one another, they did not bother to use lube. But all the activity from the night before and not using artificial lube at home left Mel a little tender.

Phil used lots of lube, stimulated her tits and clit, kissed some of her erogenous zones, and when he sensed that Mel was almost there, took a lubed finger and inserted it into her asshole. That action put her over the top and she had a squirting orgasm. Phil dismounted her and they spent some time in post-coital bliss.

Then Mel looked at her Mom. "He's all yours. I'm all fucked out. The lube's right next to the blanket. Drain his balls until he can't fuck any more." Phil looked at Rags. Rags gave an unmistakable nod of approval.

Lori had not fucked a man since her husband had left her. Saying, "I'll be right back," Phil got up to go to the washroom. He cleaned himself off thoroughly. He returned to Lori. "Make me hard and lube me up," he said.

She started giving him a blow job. "Two can do that," he said and moved so that they could be in a 69 position. He started eating her pussy. It was a different sensation than what she received when a girl would eat her out. She had an orgasm before she even had time to lube up Phil's cock.

He lay on his back with his lubed cock sticking straight up. He suggested that she lube herself then mount him cowgirl fashion so that she would be in total control and he could not even accidentally hurt her. Phil was being way too cautious. Lori had a whole drawer full of toys of various shapes and sizes that she used on herself regularly. Phil would not be a challenge. Nevertheless she took his suggestion because she knew in this position he would get a great view of her pretty face, magnificent tits, flat abdomen, and, if he looked down, a sensual view of his cock fucking her starving pussy.

Phil was not passive, but he could have been because Lori fucked him with every ounce of strength she could muster. She moved her pussy every which way on his cock, swiveled her hips, flexed every muscle of her pelvic floor and used every motion she could think of to milk his cock.

But Phil had control and wanted Lori to get maximum pleasure out of this coupling. So when she began to tire he flipped her over and fucked her missionary style with her legs pushed way back so he could penetrate that pussy to its core. After a while he put her on her knees, face down, lubed her up and fucked her doggy style while leaning over her and playing with her clit or pulling on a nipple. She had cum two or three times in each position that he fucked her. He put her in a scissors position so that he was kneeling looking down at her, able to see her whole body, and he exclaimed over and over to her how beautiful she was and how her body felt so good when they were together and when they were fucking.

Finally, he got behind her and spooned her as they fucked. He was able to play with a nipple with one hand and with her clit with the other. The head of his cock hit her G-spot fucking in this position, and they could kiss when she turned her head toward him and he raised his head to meet hers. "You are a fantastic fuck," he said, "I am about to cum in your pussy and fill you with my seed unless you say I need to pull out."

"No! No! Cum in me. Fill me with your cum!" she said. So he did.

It wasn't very much after that that they could hear Will stirring on the child monitor. Everyone put on their swimwear. Rags went up to get Will up and dressed. It wasn't too long after that that they got out the Sub sandwiches and ate supper. They cleaned up and realized that everybody was pretty much wasted.

Lori was the first to go home but only after giving Phil a sensuous kiss. Phil and Rags left shortly thereafter. On the way home Phil said, "If we are really thinking about extending our sex play to other people, I need to get a vasectomy. Lori had me cum in her, but I don't know if that was a rational decision on her part or if she just had me cum in her in the heat of the moment and nine months from now I'm going to be a daddy. That is super scary."

"Oh shit," said Rags, "you're absolutely right. I don't know if we will ever do something like this again, but I do know that it looked super hot to me to see Lori so into you and to watch you fuck her. You don't know how long she has been waiting for a good fuck! I am so happy for her you could give it to her. And if the only thing a vasectomy meant was that you could fuck Lori safely every now and then, I think the vasectomy would be worth it. But I think you're right, if we are going to play around with other people, we had better be sure we are sterile as well as disease free. And after this afternoon, I'm thinking I'd like to play around with a few more people."

On Monday Phil looked into getting a vasectomy. On Wednesday he got snipped. It would take a little while before he got the all clear that there were no longer any more little swimmers in his cum. On the Thursday and Friday after he got snipped Phil came to work with three cold packs in his briefcase. One went in his lap and the other two into the freezer in the break room to be rotated into his lap throughout the day. It took several days before he was back to jogging or running on the treadmill. It took longer than that before he was ready to enthusiastically pound his wife. When they first returned to activity, Rags rode him while he remained relatively quiet.

Phil also checked in with Lori and carefully asked whether she really was prepared for him to cum in her or whether she was just caught up in the moment at the time and was now concerned. Lori evaded the question as much as possible and Phil finally laid it all on the line and said that if she was pregnant and he was the father, he would do the right thing. She was greatly relieved to hear that Phil was that responsible of a guy, and confessed that she didn't think that he would have gotten her pregnant, but just to make sure, she had gotten and taken a morning after pill so Phil should not lose any sleep over it.

Phil then confessed to her that he had just gotten a vasectomy so that this would never be an issue with him again. Then he thanked her for thinking of doing the morning after pill, because without that he would have been worried until Lori could assure him that she was not pregnant.

When Phil got off the phone he was very happy because he realized he had dodged a bullet. When Lori got off the phone she was very happy because she felt that having fucked Phil the first time, it would be easier to do it again. If she read between the lines correctly, it seemed as though Phil was saying that he got the vasectomy at least in part so that he and Lori might be able to safely come together again. It would just be a matter of putting them together in the same space again when everybody was horny. Lori made sure that Mel knew that she was free to babysit for them any time.

Both Phil and Rags kept their eyes and ears open for possibilities to open up their marriage. Phil got invited to go to a happy hour on a Friday after work and accepted the invitation. The girls there were all single and it appeared that if they were looking to hook up they were just looking for a guy. Phil was looking for a couple. Nobody had flirted with Rags at work except for a few obnoxious drunk patients who had been brought in by ambulance. While the drunks found themselves to be quite charming, the truth was quite the opposite.

Phil started keeping a picture of himself and Rags wearing bikinis on his desk. Neither of them were wearing a micro bikini, but these bikinis did demonstrate that both Phil and Rags were attractive people. Phil also kept a very attractive picture of Rags in a mini dress fit for clubbing as wallpaper on his computer.

The Williams did invite them to their home for a less formal party. Phil did not have to wear his tux -- a blazer or sport coat would do. Rags then figured she could wear a short club-wear dress. The one she wore was made of dark violet stretchy material with a satin look and many horizontal cuts on it, showing a fair amount of skin, but still covering the parts that needed to be covered. She wore long earrings and dramatic eye makeup. When she arrived she was pleased to see that Pat was also wearing a revealing mini dress.

When she danced with Matt she felt him get hard immediately and used her line, "You seem happy to see me." He momentarily got embarrassed and seemed to pull away until he caught her wink. At the end of the dance she looked down at her nipples which had gotten very hard and then said, "And as you can see, I'm very happy to have danced with you."

While Matt felt a social obligation to dance with other guests, he told her, "This won't be the last one." Rags gave him a quick kiss as they parted ways.

Phil and Rags did go clubbing, just the two of them, a few weeks later and a number of guys hit on Rags, but they were the guys with the huge egos. These were the same type of guys who were the most cruel in making fun of Rags during her high school years. She could sense them a mile away and wanted nothing to do with them. Had she been approached by a nice guy who treated her with respect instead of just thinking of her as another lay, she would have danced with him and given things a chance to develop. Then Phil would have approached a girl that seemed to be unattached. This could have led to an interesting foursome. But that did not happen. They also kept their eyes out for another attractive couple with whom they might want to become intimate, but they didn't identify a couple, either.