It Doesn't End There Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was they decided that they definitely wanted to get together again. Glen was hot, but not just to fuck. He liked this being with Rags when she was dressed so very hot and talking about sexy things with her. He suggested that they try to find a Friday or Saturday night when they could go out together. Maybe Lori could babysit Will. Glen would pick up Rags for a date and Phil would pick up Mel. The girls would be looking hot and so would the guys. They would meet up at a restaurant and eat a nice meal while shamelessly flirting: Rags with Glen and Mel with Phil.

Then they would go dancing. Keeping the same partner their dancing would be vertical foreplay. The dance club where they would go would be a real meet market and a lot of guys would hit on the girls. There was not much of a dress code, and the dress code they had was barely enforced. What was enforced was that there was to be no drug use and all activities between people was to be consensual. It would be the girls' choice if they wanted to dance with a cute third guy just to up the jealousy factor a little bit.

Glen and Mel had a number of friends and business acquaintances they knew they might meet at the restaurant and the dance club. Both Glen and Mel had come to the conclusion that they wanted to be seen with their new lovers. That, in itself would be a turn-on. And if it happened Glen would dance so dirty with Rags, hold her so close when walking to their table in the club and make out so shamelessly with her that the friends would be convinced that Glen and Rags were fuck buddies, so be it. Mel would do the same with Phil. It seemed like such a dirty fucking thing to do. If they didn't refer to one another by name, they would call their partner, "Baby," or "Lover."

Mel and Rags got on the phone the next day, checked their calendars, (Rags had an always changing schedule and Mel scheduled her time to meet with prospective customers around Glen's schedule -- when Glen would be home to be with Will - so they were the ones who had to study their calendars carefully to find a satisfactory date). They decided on a Saturday night two weeks away. While the girls finalized the date of when they would go out, the guys made the plans for the evening.

Before that evening arrived the couples met at the home of Rags and Phil for supper and an evening of making out and talking about some of the questions that Phil had found and handed out a couple of weeks earlier. Glen and Mel had taken the questions home with them and had spent time making out with one another and talking about the questions. Phil and Rags had discussed the answers to the questions when they first bought and read the book.

Rags, Mel and Lori had continued to get together every couple of weeks for their female bonding sessions, and at their latest one the two girls told Lori that she would probably be getting a call from Glen or Phil in the near future asking her to babysit that Saturday night. She might want to check her calendar to see if she would be available. They found out again that while Lori had a desire for a sexual relationship with a man, she still could not bring herself to go out on a date in spite of the fact that she had been asked several times.

It was Phil who called her up, asking her if she could be at Mel's house by 6:30. He then told her that she would need to bring her PJs and plan on staying overnight in the guest bedroom because Glen and Mel would not be coming back until Sunday - late morning or early afternoon. Lori could do that.

On her way home from work, Lori stopped over to see Mel almost every day. On one of those days Mel figured she had better clue her mother in a little bit on what was happening so that Lori would not be too shocked when she came to babysit and found that Glen was gone to pick up Rags and Phil was coming to pick up Mel to take her out for dinner and dancing -- and then staying out all night with her.

Lori understood that some of the sexual excitement in a typical marriage seemed to dwindle over time. She had seen her own marriage end in divorce. While she was not sure that what Glen, Mel, Rags and Phil were going to do to put some of that excitement back into their marriages was the best solution, she didn't have a better idea and conceded that doing something might be better than doing nothing.

Furthermore, she had her own mental reservations. Since their high school years, Glen had always been considered to be a hunk. She knew nothing about this Phil guy but thought that maybe Melanie might be trading down in trading Glen for Phil.

When Phil arrived on Saturday night Mel had her hair piled high on the top of her head, showing off her long dangling earrings to fullest advantage. Her make-up was appropriate for a night out on the town, her eye shadow being especially dramatic. She wore a very stretchy tube dress without any underwear. It was extremely short so that the bottom hem stopped right where the top of her thighs met the crease of her ass. When she danced, it would ride up. Even being so short, the top of her dress did not completely cover her tits but barely covered her areolas. When she danced the top of the dress would slide down and reveal more and more of her tits. She had a shawl that she wore over her shoulders. She carried a shoulder purse and wore acrylic platform fuck-me heels.

Phil had on a pair of skin tight faux-leather pants with a dress shirt open to the waist. It was obvious that Phil worked out on a regular basis. Lori quickly put aside any thoughts that Lori might be trading down. In fact, Lori felt her panties getting wet

Glen wore a pair of tight black denim jeans with a dress shirt and a leather blazer. He picked up Rags at her house. Her dress had short sleeves and a deeply cut square neckline showing lots of cleavage. It was cut out in front, showing some underboob and bare midriff revealing her navel jewelry. At about that same level where the dress was no longer cut out in front, it was cut out in back, low enough to reveal several inches of buttcrack. The dress was yellow and very stretchy. It was translucent enough to make it obvious that rags was not wearing any underwear. She was wearing long dangling earrings, nipple jewelry, navel jewelry and an ass plug with jewelry suspended from it that matched her earrings. Her dress was so short that anyone walking behind her could see the jewelry dangling below the hem of her dress. Rags also had a purse with shoulder straps and acrylic platform fuck-me heels. In case it got chilly, she brought along a sweater that buttoned down the front and extended to her mid-thigh.

The two couples went to the same restaurant. When each couple entered the room got noticeably quieter as the girls caught the eye of almost every male in the room. Women were stunned by their blatant display of sexuality. The couples did not sit at the same table. However, they did sit where they could see one another. Glen had made the reservations, even down to the table where they would be sitting. Each couple was seated in a place where their conversation could not easily be overheard, because much of their conversation would be centered around fucking.

Before the night was out, they hoped to be fucking with their Lover. Their conversations would be very candid descriptions of what they would like to do with their Lover, and maybe the mention of a thing or two they would like to avoid. Their conversations were peppered with exclamations like: "I can hardly wait to get your beautiful married cock pounding my slutty cunt!" or "I've waited so long to feel your pretty married pussy wrapped around my big fucking cock!"

When they were done eating, each couple drove separately to the dance club and entered the club separately. Mel left her shawl and Rags left her sweater in the car. Dressed as hot as they were, they were invited into the club without having to pay a cover charge. When girls were dressed that hot, management knew that plenty of guys would be trying to buy drinks for the girls and that would more than make up for the lost cover charge.

The couples sat at different tables when they sat. It was really hot to see their spouse with their lover. The heat was generated by the fact that seeing their spouse be so intimate with their lover it was looking like soft porn. Seeing their spouse with their lover also created some jealousy. This was intentional on their part. That jealousy would motivate each one of them to want to reclaim their spouse by the end of the date and for many days thereafter.

Dancing was foreplay. Dancing the fast numbers gave them ample opportunity to display themselves to their lover. The men in their tight pants would thrust their groins as though they were fucking and the outlines of their cocks were often quite visible. Glen's jacket was soon off and much of his shirt open showing off his pectorals. Likewise Phil had a well developed upper body. When there were songs to which they could dirty dance they all but fucked on the dance floor. Likewise, the slow dances afforded opportunities to feel up their partner's most intimate spots (Mel would pull down the front of her dress and mash her exposed tits against Phil's bare chest).

The couples were constantly enjoying the intimacy of their sexual dancing and the visual, emotional stimulation of seeing their spouse giving themselves, sexually, to their lovers. When guys would want to cut in and dance with Mel or Rags, their standard answer was usually something like: "In case you haven't noticed, we're quite heavily into one another tonight. I'm honored, but I'm taken." All four of them realized that Rags and Mel were so hot that if Glen and Phil had not been there, the two girls would still have danced with one guy or another all night.

As the evening wore on and the drinks made people feel more relaxed, there was plenty of opportunity to see and be seen and to grope and be groped on the dance floor by people other than one's intended dance partner. The girls quite often found themselves sandwiched between their lover and a total stranger on the dance floor with the total stranger taking as many liberties with them as was their lover.

By about 11 PM the couples were ready for the next event of the evening. Phil had secured a hotel room with two queen sized beds where the four of them would spend the evening. They got into the room all worked up from the hours of sensuous dancing. The guys went to the bathroom first and quickly cleaned themselves up. They came out naked with just a towel around their waists. Then the girls went into the washroom and did the same thing except when they were done they came out naked. Each guy had claimed a bed, had turned down the covers, and was now lying on the bed, naked. The girls, dressed only in their fuck-me shoes went to be with their lovers. Lights were left on in the room although the lighting was dim. Each couple started to make out and continued to do so until they were ready to fuck.

At this point each couple was so into each other that they paid little attention to what the other couple was doing. Glen was so excited that he came in Rags shortly after entering her. That was just a little speed bump, because Rags rather quickly, as soon as Glen's hyper-sensitivity had abated, was able to use her oral skills to bring him back to life.

Phil had a great deal of control and edged himself and Mel, bringing them almost to climax, then backing off, sometimes changing positions, always stimulating different erogenous zones and drove Mel to peaks of greater and greater desire until she was begging Phil to, ",.. cum in my slutty married pussy and fill me with your spunk!"

By the time that had happened, Glen and Rags had been watching them for a little while, thinking that that was the dirtiest thing they had ever seen. When Phil had kind of relaxed and come to his senses he said, "You know what? I've fantasized for years about fucking Rags' hot buttered bun. Could we do that? - Go back to our spouse and fuck her while she's filled with another man's jizm? Or am I the only person who thinks that is hot?"

Everybody thought that was a hot idea, so Phil went to Rags' bed and Glen came to Mel's bed and each man fucked his wife's hot buttered bun until they added another load to their wife's pussy.

It was time for a bathroom break. Phil had also stocked the room refrigerator with sports drinks. When everybody was done in the bathroom, they sat around the bedroom and agreed that if they would stop right there, the night would probably have been the sexiest night they had ever had. The more they talked and sipped their sports drinks the more they assured one another that they were not threatening each other's marriages. They were putting life back into them.

The four of them felt rejuvenated because of the break but before anyone could ask, "What's next?" Rags suggested that they set the timer on someone's phone for ten minutes, and then they fuck their lover until the timer goes off, reset the timer and fuck their spouse for the next ten minutes and keep on changing partners. Furthermore, every time there was a change in partners, they should try a new position -- until they couldn't think of any more. Rags went over to her rather substantial purse and pulled out two tubes of lube, one for each bed.

By the time they were done with this, they were ready for some clean-up again and then the lights went off and they went to sleep with their lover. Each couple found themselves fucking again during the night.

Phil had not only stocked the refrigerator with sports drinks but had also gotten street clothes from Glen, Mel and Rags as well as for himself and had placed them in the room when he had gotten the room ready for them. So in the morning the girls wore low-rise skinny jeans with a long sleeved crop top as they went down to breakfast. This time they wore underwear so that the whale tail from their thong was clearly visible and the cleavage made visible by their push-up bras was outstanding. They still wore the earrings and fuck-me heels.

They went back to their room for one final fuck. This time they would fuck separately so that the other couple could watch. They fucked their lovers. Phil and Mel went first. They took their time and Phil edged the both of them again and their fuck ended in Mel having both a loud and squirting climax. Then Glen and Rags fucked while Phil and Mel watched. Rags came, shouting, "Fill my dirty fucking slutty cunt with your man slime, you dirty fuckin' bastard," and humping his cock with every ounce of strength in her body.

By the time everybody cleaned up it was time to go home. Phil delivered Mel to her home, walked her to the door, kissed her passionately, and left. Lori had seen this and didn't know what it meant. But when Glen came home, they asked her to stay a little longer to babysit a little bit more, and rushed off to their bedroom where it was obvious that Glen was reclaiming his wife and Mel was reclaiming her husband. And as they sat around the kitchen table eating pizza for lunch, it was obvious that Mel and Glen were more in love with one another now than they had been for a very long time. And Lori wished she had the courage to put herself out there. She wanted to fuck.

Phil had picked up a pizza on the way home from dropping off Mel. So around the same time that Glen, Mel, Will and Lori were eating pizza and basking in the afterglow of the previous night's experience, Rags and Phil were also talking after they, too, had gone to their bedroom to reclaim one another.

R: That was everything I expected and even more.

P: I'd have to say so, too.

R: Do you think that this is something that will remain exclusively between them and us?

P: What do you mean?

R: I mean, we have kind of crossed the Rubicon, so to speak, and opened up our marriage to include another couple in some of our sexual activities, so is it going to just be with Glen and Mel or do you see this leading to including other people?

P: I don't know. I guess I haven't given it much thought.

R: That's unusual. Usually you're the one in this marriage who thinks things through ahead of time. Like you were the one who thought of stocking the room with sports drinks and bringing along street clothes we could wear coming home.

P: You're right. But I guess I didn't give this much thought until now. There is some danger in being exclusive with Glen and Mel. We might develop unhealthy emotional attachments.

R: That's the Phil I've come to know and love.

P: But I don't really know of anybody else we would be likely to hook up with.

R: I don't either, but we haven't really been looking. What about Matt and Pat Williams? They've been very nice to us. They love to dance with us. Matt always gets a hard-on when he dances with me. I've never responded to it. What might happen if next time he presses himself into me I were to say, "You seem happy to see me,"?

P: And when we go to a dance club, there are plenty of guys who want to dance with you, and some nights there are groups of girls there and every once in a while I get the look that lets me know they are interested in me.

R: There's a doctor at the hospital who'd love to hook up with me -- just a friend with benefits is all he says he wants.

P: I've been invited to any number of after work happy hours.

R: And if you're interested in a cougar, Lori, Mel's mom, needs to be fucked so bad -- and trust me -- she'd be a hot fuck.

P: But you realize, the more people we let into our opened up marriage, the more likely we are to get ourselves burned.

R: Point well taken. But can we keep our eyes and ears open to the possibility or is even that too dangerous?

P: I think keeping eyes and ears open is good. We don't want to get hooked on Glen and Mel and only Glen and Mel. That might be asking for trouble.

R: Am I turning into a slut?

P: Turning into? No. You are a slut. But you're my slut and I love the slutty you. We just have to be careful that we slut together. Last night just proved that slutting together is great fun for both of us.

The phone rang. It was Mel. She was inviting Rags and Phil over to the house to hang out in micro bikinis by the pool. They didn't have anything else planned. It sounded like a relaxing way to spend the afternoon. Phil offered to stop by a sandwich shop and pick up some subs and potato chips for supper. They'd leave early so everyone could reset their internal clocks for the upcoming work week.

Glen had done everything he could think of to make sure that having a pool would not pose a danger for little Will. There was a tall chain link fence around the pool. As long as Will was awake everyone would stay out of the pool and even out of the fenced in area. Even with the fence, there was also an electronic surveillance system installed that would make a loud noise if anyone even began to breech the fence and enter the pool area. Glen and Mel knew that the first line of defense was keeping their eyes on Will. So Lori was still at the house when Rags and Phil arrived.

This was the first time that Phil had seen Lori in a micro bikini and the first time that Lori had seen Phil in a tear-drop thong. It was lust at first sight. For those who watch porn, Lori reminded them of a pornstar who would be described as a cougar. The couples had still not completely disengaged from the night before. Mel and Phil greeted one another with a passionate kiss as did Glen and Rags. Soft music was playing and the lovers started dancing with one another and touching one another intimately.

Lori had been watching Will while Glen and Mel reclaimed one another. Then she just fell into watching Will as Glen and Mel welcomed Phil and Rags and took the sandwiches from them, putting them into the refrigerator. And now she was watching Will as the two couples started getting hot for one another again. And she mumbled under her breath, "What am I? Chopped liver?" But Mel picked up on it.