It Doesn't End There Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But when I put on this tiny swimsuit I realized that I am capable of feeling sexy and like the feeling. Rags, I'd really appreciate it if you would point me to a good cosmetologist to cut and style my hair, tell me where I can get some help in using make-up, and then go shopping with me to buy some clothes that make me look good. Then I would love it if Phil would take my cherry and teach me how to fuck."

"We can do that," said Rags. "But for now, let's talk about something sexy to keep the energy flowing. Can either one of you think about something sexy you'd like to talk about?"

The way Jeff was looking at her tits, Rags thought for sure that Jeff wanted to ask her whether her tits were real or fake. But neither one of them started talking about anything. "Okay," Rags said, "how about we each tell a fantasy that we use when we masturbate? Who wants to go first?"

There was no response. "Well maybe I'm boring you and you just want to change into your clothes and go home?" she said.

"No, that's not quite it for me," said Becks. "I've worked real hard not to masturbate because I thought it was wrong. And fantasizing about sex made it doubly wrong, so I've only done it a couple of times and feel kind of ashamed or guilty talking about it. Are you sure it is okay -- to masturbate and think about sex stuff while you do it?"

"Yes I am sure it is okay both to masturbate and to fantasize," said Rags. "In fact, it's lots of fun. Jeff, I'm sure you masturbate and fantasize while you do. Are you ready to tell us a fantasy?"

"In front of my sister!?" he replied. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Why don't you go first?" he asked.

"Okay," said Rags, "but if I'm going to tell you a masturbation story, I'm going to get a few toys, then I'm going to strip out of this swimsuit and masturbate while I tell it to you. And you can feel free to masturbate to my story, and take off your swimwear if it gets in the way of playing with yourself." Rags went into the house and came out with a number of dildos and vibrators. She spread them out on a tray table together with a number of condoms. "You can use these too, if you want. I wash them but don't disinfect them, so if you want to use one I suggest you put a condom on it before masturbating with it."

Now just remember that this is a fantasy. It is nothing that Phil and I have done, and we probably never will. But it's sexy to think about. Rags stripped. Then she began. "Phil and I are at a gym. Phil is wearing a pair of stretch, box cut shorts. I am wearing a thong leotard, but no tights underneath. My ass is fully exposed. The leotard has a scoop top, showing plenty of cleavage. I am taking my workout seriously, but I am also checking out the guys in the gym.

"I'm part way through my workout when a guy comes into the gym from the men's locker room. He is obviously a serious bodybuilder. He is wearing a thong posing suit. His body is oiled up and glistening. Every muscle is defined. He is black. He is wearing a very light blue posing suit. The suit is either wet or oiled. In either case, it is close to transparent. His equipment fits the stereotypical image of the black man.

"He is posing in front of a wall mirror. I have to walk up closer to see him. His body is beautiful. My pussy tingles as I watch him. I pull my tits out over the neckline of my leotard and start playing with my nipples. He has seen me coming in the mirror. Now he turns to face me. 'Your body is so beautiful,' I say. 'I can't help but be drawn to it.'

"'Thank you,' he says. 'You are a very attractive person yourself. I must finish going through this posing routine a couple of times. When I'm done, would you mind if I'd join you?'

"'I'd be delighted,' I say, and go back to Phil. I act my most seductive in front of him as I say, 'Phil, his body is gorgeous. I need to fuck him. May I fuck him, please? I'll do anything for you. I just have to feel that body on mine and my body on his and his great big cock making me his black cock whore. Please, Phil, Please! Please?'

"Phil loves it when I am overwhelmed by my own sexual desires, and he tries to use it to his own advantage. 'Go ahead and seduce him into fucking you, but try to talk him into fucking you, then getting it back up again while I fuck you, and then joining me in giving you a double penetration, ass and pussy.' That makes me so hot, I can hardly wait for the bodybuilder to come over to me. While I'm waiting, I put my tits back in my leotard and work my muscles hard, knowing that my potential lover appreciates a hard body.

"I keep watching him as I work out. He signals to me that he is going to go through his routine one more time and then will be right over. I get ready for him. Phil helps me. I take off my leotard and put on a wide belt that cinches in my waist. I put on a Pair of fuck me heels. You want to see what that looks like? I brought the belt out with me when I brought the toys." At this point Rags cinched in her waist with the belt after putting on her heels and stood before the siblings. Then she walked around in front of them swaying her hips and holding out her tits to them with her hands.

She continued, "As he walked toward me I walked toward him offering my tits to him. As I got closer, I lowered my hands to my pussy, spread my lips, offering myself to him and playing with my clit." After acting this out, Rags returned to her lounge chair and reclined in it with her legs spread. She picked up a large black dildo and continued. "I dropped to my knees in front of him and said, 'I'm showing you mine, will you show me yours?'

"He simply said, 'Go ahead.' I pulled down his thong and his cock, released from its confinement, stood straight out at me, begging me to play with it and lick it. He didn't have to ask." At this point in the telling of her story Rags interrupted the story to spend time giving the big black dildo a blow job. After a while she went on.

"I was so mesmerized by his member that once I had stimulated it to its full hardness, I said, "Fuck me.'

"'Not here,' he said.

"That brought me to my senses. 'Of course not,' I said. 'I'd like you to consider an idea that will be even more fun for both of us. My husband is over there. What we'd like to do is go to a motel and get a room with a king sized bed where you would fuck me. When you have filled me with your first load, you can take time to recover while my husband fucks me. Then when he is done and I've got your cock all ready for a second fuck, you can fuck me again -- this time it would be your choice, my ass or my pussy. Then, while you're fucking one hole, my husband will fuck my other hole and you'll both fuck me until I've been creamed in both holes. Are you game?'

"'Oh fuck, yeah,' he said, and we put on enough clothes to drive to the motel. Phil got the room. It was an odd hour of the day, but Phil was just honest about it. We just wanted the room for a couple of hours because the two guys were going to take turns fucking me until we were all fucked out. He even told the desk clerk that I would probably get a double penetration out of it before we left.

"We got to the room and I stripped down to the belt and heels and danced for him. He evidently had earned some money somewhere along the line as a male stripper because he danced for me and he knew what he was doing. Phil danced naked with us, too. But when it was time for my fuck buddy to bed me, Phil sat back in a corner of the room and let the fucker have his way with me." At this point in the story Rags started fucking herself with the big black dildo. At the same time she worked her clit. She nodded to Becks, who was eyeing a dildo, and said, 'Go ahead. Just put a rubber on it.'

When she saw that Becks was plowing her pussy with a dildo and Jeff was jerking off while holding a vibrator gently under his ball sack, she went on. "I got on my back and he ate out my pussy -- ohhh! so good! - and played with my G-spot with the fingers of one hand while playing with my nipples with the fingers of his other hand. Then, when I was sopping wet, he re-positioned himself and plunged his cock into me. I was so wet, I had no trouble taking all of him that first plunge. At the same time, I was faithful in doing my pelvic floor exercises, so my cunt gripped his cock like I was a virgin.

"With all that showing off for one another both at the gym and in the motel, he didn't last long and he shot his first load. He rolled off of me and Phil had me move to my side where he lifted up one leg and fucked me in a scissors position. He loved the feel of fucking my buttered bun and loved fucking my lover's cum out of me. He played with my clit and I came, squirting my own juices. Then he put me on my knees and fucked me doggy, reaching under me and playing with my clit. Then he had me ride him reverse cowgirl with my chest on his legs. Just as I got myself really worked up, he put his finger in my asshole and I came again. When I did, he came too. Shortly thereafter he began to soften and I came off of him to find that my bodybuilder fuck buddy was ready for me to put the finishing touches on his hard-on as I sucked his cock.

"'What hole do you want?' I asked him as I momentarily lifted my head off his cock.

"'Your ass!' he replied.

"'Then let's lube up,' I said, as I took the tube of lube and squirted some in my hands. I would use this to lube up his cock. I handed him the tube of lube to use on my ass hole." At this time Rags interrupted her story to lube up the big black dildo and to lube up her ass, inserting one, then two, then three lubed fingers deep inside her anal passage.

She put a cushion under her ass, lifting it up off the lounge chair and continued with her fantasy. As she did so, she worked the big black cock into her ass hole and then started fucking herself with it. "My lover got on his back and I lowered myself down on his cock, taking more and more of it up into my bowels. Then I started moving up and down on it and he started fucking me. I moved less and less until he was doing all the fucking.

"I nodded to Phil. By now his cock was rock hard again and it was well lubed up. He carefully moved up between my legs and started to insert his cock into my pussy." With that, Rags picked up a second dildo -- a white flesh colored one this time -- and started fucking her pussy with it. "Oh Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she started exclaiming out there in front of the siblings as she was fantasizing in her own back yard. She really did have a squirting orgasm right in front of the two of them as she fucked herself with the two dildos up her two holes.

She was unaware of when Jeff had blown his load and was only vaguely aware of the noises that Becks made as she came earlier in the evening, but both siblings came again as they saw Rags completely lost in her convulsive orgasms. And then she relaxed.

Nothing was said for a couple of minutes until Rags broke the ice. "Well that was fun," she said. "And to think neither one of you wanted to be first to do that.. What time is it anyway?"

It was almost time for Phil to get home. The siblings' parents would be home a half hour later. As if on cue Rags heard Phil's car drive up. He entered the house and Rags yelled, "Strip down to a thong and come out back." Phil almost always wore thong underwear, so could comply almost immediately.

He was not prepared to see Jeff and Becks out there with Rags, though. On the other hand, they were nude as was his wife, so he thought that he would just wait for an explanation.

"I got into a conversation with Jeff about a really sexy pair of jeans he was wearing, and, to make a long story short, I found out that the two of them might be interested in being fuck buddies with us -- kind of like Mel and Glen, only younger. What do you think?"

"I think they should come over again tonight after supper so we can talk more about it. It sounds interesting," said Phil. The siblings got dressed and went home before their parents showed up.

"It looks like you did something with your hair and used a little make-up, too," her mother said to Becks. "I like it. You look more like a college student or an adult instead of a teenager."

"I'm thinking about going to a professional to get my hair cut and styled rather than just this do it yourself job. With my job, I think I can afford it, and if I do look more mature, maybe I'll even get a promotion. Thanks for your input, Mom." she said.

The parents noticed that the siblings seemed to be getting along with one another a little better than usual. So when the siblings said they were hoping to go over to the Collins' after supper, the parents had no objections at all, thinking maybe the neighbors were having a good influence on their children and their children were beginning to act with more maturity. Maybe it was a good sign that they were wanting to hang around with adults rather than just hanging around with other kids.

As Phil and Rags ate supper together, they talked about Jeff and Becks and thought that when they came back after supper that maybe Rags should pair up with Jeff and Phil with Becks and explore with them some of the same type of questions they had talked over with Glen and Mel. They wrote them down, starting with a new one that they had not used with the married couple:

What do you think is your sexiest body part and what do you do to use it to its full advantage?

What is one of your favorite fantasies?

What is a fantasy you definitely want to keep as just a fantasy?

What fantasy might you want to play out if the circumstances were right?

What are your most sensitive erogenous zones? How do you like them to be stimulated?

For Becks: What makes a man sexy?

For Jeff: What makes a woman sexy?

What would you like to do on a sexy night out?

Who is your favorite male pornstar? Why is he your favorite?

Who is your favorite female pornstar? Why is she your favorite?

What taboo sex is a secret turnon? Why?

Is there any sexual activities you are dead set against? Why?

If you turned to a website of erotic stories, what topics/subject matter would draw your attention? Why?

How often do you masturbate?

How often would you like to have sex?

What do you think about when you masturbate?

What do you do when you masturbate?

(Only after we've been together for a while:) Masturbate for me.

Do you like my body?

What do you think are my best features?

Do you want to fuck me? Why?

Describe what you think would be a great fuck with me. What would you want to do? What would you want me to do?

What is the absolute hottest thing I could do for you?

When the siblings came over Rags explained to them that she had to go to work that night, so they would only stay until Rags had to get ready for work. She also explained that both she and Phil felt that it was necessary for them to get to know one another better before they engage in any sex play, and for that purpose Phil had found some questions that could direct their conversation.

"But I see you've come over in your street clothes," Rags continued. "That makes sense, because you just came from home. But let's get a little more relaxed here. Guys, strip down to nothing and just put a towel around your waists. Becks, come with me. I have some tube tops. We'll strip and put one tube top over our tits and wear a second one as a micro-miniskirt. Oh, we should put on a pair of fuck-me heels, too, don'cha think?"

It didn't take long to change clothes. Phil put on some soft music. He sat at one end of the living room on a love seat with Becks, their feet up on a futon, reclining with Becks leaning into Phil and Phil having one arm over her shoulder. Rags and Jeff sat at the other end on a sofa, their feet also resting on a futon, and Jeff's arm around Rags. From here on Rags coached Jeff and Phil coached Becks.

Some of that coaching went like this:

Phil: Are you comfortable?

Becks: Yeah. This feels good.

P: Do you feel comfortable enough to kiss me?

B: Ohhh, We're going to do more than just talk?

P: Does that scare you?

B: A little bit.

P: Is it a good scared like a roller coaster ride or a bad scare like somebody is threatening to rob you?

B: I never thought about it that way. . . . It's a good scare.

P: Are you ready to get on this roller coaster?

B: That's why I came over here, isn't it? Yes, Kiss me.

P: Actually we are going to kiss each other -- at the same time. At first it may feel weird. We'll               keep on kissing until it starts to feel good. Okay?

B: Okay.

After kissing for a while leading to French kissing, Becks noticed that her tits, which were covered only by a very thin stretch fabric were rubbing against Phil's bare chest. That motion was now stimulating her nipples, which, in turn were sending messages down to her pussy. Phil had her move up onto his lap and now she could feel his hardness as she sat on it. He moved to kiss her neck and her shoulders before moving back to her lips. They were now staring into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready for the first question?" he asked. Then he kissed her some more.

"Mmm-Hmm," she answered, giving him her tongue.

Phil broke away long enough to ask, "What do you think is your sexiest body part and what do you do to use it to its full advantage?"

Becks paused. "What do you mean?" she asked. She actually understood the question, but was a little hesitant to reply. She was not used to talking about sex and certainly not about her own sexuality. She hoped that Phil would break the ice. He did.

"Well, for instance, in my case, I think my sexiest body part is my cock -- actually my cock and balls together," he said. "And what I do are things like wearing very small bikini swimwear in public. And instead of wearing walking shorts that are loose and come down to my knees, I wear a men's square-cut swimsuit with a built in pouch that lifts my equipment up and pushes it out. Sometimes I'll wear bicycle shorts with that same type of pouch, or running tights with a push-up pouch.

"Rags and I have gone to nude beaches where I'll walk around with a cock ring to lift me up and push me out. I've competed in wet jock contests during spring break, and Rags and I have gone to a sex club a couple of times where I can fuck her in front of an audience. Of course, on a daily basis we fuck as often as the desire hits us, and if Rags is unavailable, I jerk off to take care of my needs. That's how I'd answer the question. Now it's your turn," he said.

"Okay," said Becks, "but I must admit that I am not too sure about myself. I'm not sure what my sexiest body part is. I am guessing it might be my tits. I'm a pretty firm C-cup. But unlike you, I pretty much hide them. I do try to wear good bras because I don't want them to get saggy. But I don't wear tops that show them off, and up until this afternoon with Rags, I thought that masturbation was shameful and dirty and nice girls didn't do it, so I haven't stimulated my tits much. I've really done a great job of hiding my sexuality -- even from myself.

"I've asked Rags to take me shopping. I need to get some clothes that give the message that I am a sexual person and I enjoy that part of my personality."

"So I'm hearing you say that the sexiest part of your body are your breasts," said Phil. "Now that you have given me that information, what would you like me to do about it?"

"I don't know," said Becks. She was dealing with a great deal of internal conflict. There was a long period of silence. Then she thought of something to ask which might help her out. "You said your sexiest body parts are your cock and balls. What do you want me to do about it?"

"That's easy," said Phil. "Unfasten this towel that's around my waist and start playing with me."