It Doesn't End There Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I have been so clueless?" asked Becks. "Take off my tube top and play with my tits!"

Those two little sentences describe the rest of the evening's activities for Phil and Becks. Phil spent the rest of the evening playing with Becks' tits, kissing them, sucking them, fondling them and rubbing her tits against his bare chest. When Becks was not kissing Phil she was exploring his cock and balls, playing with them, kissing them, sucking them, and giving Phil a hand job and a blow job. She also gave Phil a tittie fuck.

Similar progress was made with Rags and Jeff before they had to call it a night and Rags had to get ready for work. Rags warned the siblings not to come over the next day during the day because she would have to sleep, but they could come over again after supper to continue their time together, talk more about some of the questions and explore their own and their new partner's sexuality. Rags also suggested that with her work schedule, if Becks wanted to go shopping, Sunday afternoon might be the best time for her. She also gave Becks the names of a couple of good hairdressers and of places and people who would assist her in the use of make-up. Finally, they sent each one of the siblings home with a book on sex techniques/positions to look over before they met again with the assignment that they pick out two or three positions that they would like to try.

The next night the siblings came over. The girls stripped down to thong panties and the men to thong underwear. They paired up again and after a little small talk, started kissing and making out with their partner. This time, though, Rags and Phil led their partner through oral sex. Rags taught Jeff how to eat her out and how to use his fingers to stimulate her pussy and find her G-spot. Then she gave him a blow job, but encouraged him to talk to her through it, especially by telling her what she was doing that felt good.

After that, Rags told Jeff to use all the techniques he had learned about kissing, fondling erogenous zones, playing with her tits and eating her out to make her cum. When he accomplished that, Rags would return the favor and play with Jeff, sucking his cock and balls until he shot a load into her mouth and she swallowed it.

Phil and Becks did much the same thing, Phil first teaching Becks how to give a blow job, and then eating her out, but asking her to give him verbal feedback as he did so so that he could give her the greatest pleasure. While she felt it building up in her, her orgasm came as quite a surprise to Becks. She had never experienced cumming with that intensity ever in her life.

They took a little break to use the bathroom and wash off thoroughly and to have a drink -- they had either iced tea or lemonade. Then they went back to the couch and the love seat and each couple started making out again. Soon all four of them were feeling the sexual excitement that they had built up earlier in the evening.. They knew the next thing on the evening's agenda was fucking.

Even though Rags and Phil had given the siblings books on fucking, both Phil and Rags had their partner learn the cowgirl position, giving the girl the greatest control over the entry. That way if Jeff met a girl who was inexperienced, he could offer her the position that would be most comfortable to her. And, of course, because it was Becks' first time, she could control Phil's entry so that it would be the least threatening to her.

Rather than do it simultaneously, Rags mounted Jeff first to demonstrate to Becks how it was done. Once Rags was fully impaled on Jeff's cock, and had fucked him a little bit, she stopped and encouraged Becks as she mounted Phil. Phil had lubed up his cock, although Becks was very wet from their make-out session. During that session Phil had also inserted three fingers into her pussy to help dilate her.

For her part, Becks had looked up losing her virginity on the internet and had read articles that explained what to expect. When she actually lowered herself onto Phil's well-lubed cock she was pleasantly surprised at how easily he went in. Once she had lowered herself all the way onto his cock, she moved her hips, feeling Phil's cock responding to her movements inside her. And then she lowered her chest down onto his and began slowly fucking him. As she did this Rags returned to fucking Jeff. They returned to their own little world and Phil and Becks gave their full attention to one another.

As Becks lay on Phil's chest, he started to kiss her. Then he reached down with his hand and used two moistened fingers to gently play with her clit. His used his other hand to reach in between them and start playing with a nipple. As this happened any sense of discomfort disappeared and sexual arousal took over. After a while Phil had her sit back upright and raise up on her knees so that he could fuck her by driving his cock up into her. Then he had her lean back and feel those sensations.

He sensed that she was ready to try a new position and asked her what she would like to try next. She got on her knees and Phil lubed up some more and entered her from behind. As he fucked her he did so from different angles and at different intensities. He had her put her head and shoulders down. He played with her clit and had her play with her clit. When she got on all fours again he used one hand to play with a tit. He took a lubed up finger and started playing with her asshole. Becks came and shortly thereafter they lay next to one another, kissing, fondling and basking in the afterglow.

They looked over to watch Jeff fucking Rags in the missionary position. Jeff was being completely driven by lust and was fucking Rags hard and fast. He did not last long and shot his second load of the evening into Rags' hungry cunt. Phil and Becks realized that Rags had been getting worked up but hadn't cum yet and it would have been nice for her if Jeff could have prolonged his fucking a little bit in order to get Rags off, too.

As Becks made this observation to Phil, Phil complimented her. "You are absolutely right. Sex is most pleasurable when each of the two people have as their goal to give their partner maximum pleasure."

They kissed and played with one another a while longer and then Becks wanted to try the missionary position. Phil lubed himself up well. He put a pillow under Becks' ass, lifted up her legs and put them on his shoulders, and slowly entered her. He had put a pillow under her so that he could have plenty of room to maneuver is cock in her pussy. He lowered himself and drove himself up into her, hitting her G-spot. He raised himself up high on his body, made sure that there was a lot of lube on his cock and on her labia and clit, and then fucked her from that position, stimulating her clit. He moved from side to side trying to eventually reach every nerve ending inside her vagina. He encouraged her to give him feedback, telling him if anything hurt and telling him if something felt especially good.

He did not rest his full body weight on her but held his arms straight out. He suggested that she could play with her clit and nipples. Eventually he took her legs off his shoulders and lowered himself onto his elbows to keep his weight off her. He sensed that she was getting ready to cum. He started stroking her harder. His excitement was at about the same high level as hers. They were about to cum. He was able to free one hand to reach under them and play with her asshole. That drove her over the edge and she came which drove him over the edge and he filled her with his cum. She could feel it pulsing against her inner walls.

They kissed passionately. She did not want him to come out of her, but eventually he got soft and they moved to where they could kiss, hold, and tell one another what a wonderful experience they had just shared.

Looking over at Jeff and Rags, they, too, had stopped fucking and were talking. Rags would have to get ready to go to work soon. But before the siblings went home, Phil asked them if they wanted to try anal sex. When the siblings talked about it a little more with Phil and Rags, they decided that it would be a good idea.

Phil was prepared for that answer. He had a new set of butt plugs for each of them. They would start out inserting a small one, but work up to inserting larger ones to help them become able to relax their sphincters. He also gave each one of them an anal cleansing kit. At first Jeff didn't understand why he needed to insert butt plugs until Rags explained that before Jeff would be allowed to fuck Rags in the ass, Rags would peg him so that he would know how it felt and would be more responsive to her needs. That made sense to him. They could read more in the books and work on inserting the butt plugs until the next time they got together, which would not be until Sunday evening, after Rags and Becks had gone shopping.

Jeff had an additional assignment. He was to edge himself when he masturbated in order to gain more control and last longer. Every time he had fucked Rags, he had cum before Rags was ready, and so had left her high and dry. Phil would take care of that tonight before Rags went to work.