It Doesn't End There Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples were holding on to one another tightly and kissing intimately. Everywhere you looked girls were fondling guys asses and cocks and guys were playing with girls' tits, asses and pussies. It was almost out of control. Law enforcement -- what there was of it -- was busy trying to keep the use of alcohol and drugs under control. So the dancing was as much an orgy as it was dancing.

Rags and Becks, being dressed more revealing than most were getting plenty of attention. The group of four went back to the car for a potty break -- using the drivers' side door this time. It was after the potty break that Rags took off her shorts so that she was just wearing her boots, thong, bustier and hat. By now law enforcement had all they could to do handle alcohol and drug related incidents, so Rags' tits were out of her top almost as much as they were in it.

While they were walking back to the grandstand, Becks started talking to Phil. "I spotted a guy I've had a crush on since sixth grade. And we've been friends since sixth grade, too. We both go to the community college and we see one another every once in a while and talk -- like friends. Ever since he started dating, I always wished he would ask me out -- until a couple of years ago. Then I was afraid that he would ask me out and he would find out that I knew nothing about sex and he'd laugh at me.

"You see, he always has eyes for the really hot looking girls. And because he's a hot looking guy, they date him. But then, after a while he dumps them. He's told me he dumps them because they are too stuck on themselves. He can't have a conversation with them unless it is about them.

"So, if you don't mind, when we go back out there to dance, I'd like us to move closer to him in the hopes that he'll notice me. That he'll notice that I've changed from looking like I don't care about sex at all to looking like someone he'd like to fuck. I don't mean any disrespect to you, after all you invited me here and I love being here with you and I'm looking forward to fucking later tonight, but part of you teaching me how to fuck was so that I could feel more comfortable dating someone my own age."

"Lead the way," said Phil. "You're right. Rags and I would be abusing you if we only wanted to have sex with you for ourselves. You wanted to learn so that you would be comfortable dating others. So go for it."

The four of them agreed that they would stay another hour and then would meet back at the car. Becks led Phil to the dance area where she had last seen the guy she was interested in. He was still there and Phil and Becks got very close to him and started dancing. Phil could see that Becks had gotten his attention. They were trying to speak to one another but that was impossible over the volume of the music. After about ten minutes there were a lull in the music. Becks turned to Phil and said, "Phil, I'd like to introduce you to Carl, we've been friends since sixth grade. Carl, this is Phil. He and his wife are our next door neighbors. When they heard about this concert they invited my brother and I and we have been having fun role playing like his wife is a cougar and my brother is her cub, and Phil here is my sugar daddy and I am his sugar baby. It's been sexy and fun. Are you here with somebody?"

"Yeah," Carl said, "I'm here with Colleen, but you know her. She found another hot guy and is showing herself off to him. I think he's the third one this evening. She'll be back. But I'm the lucky one. You're really looking hot tonight. I'd almost have to say you seem almost out of character."

"It was Phil's wife who woke me up to the fact that if I dressed like I didn't like sex, guys would think that I didn't like sex and would treat me accordingly. The fact is, I am a very sexual person, and so I have started to dress consistent with the real me. Do you like it?"

"I love it," said Carl.

The band was getting ready to play again. She asked, "With Colleen showing off to some other guy, would you like to see a little more of this body?"

He looked at her in disbelief. She took off her daisy dukes. The band started playing. Phil put her daisy dukes in his back pack. The three of them danced together. She moved like an exotic dancer so he could feast his eyes on her. The two guys would sandwich her between them sometimes so that she was facing Carl, feeling his cock and balls through his jeans. Phil would be working his hardon on her ass and playing with her tits from behind. Carl would be playing with her pussy. Then she would turn around and Carl would rub his cock against her ass and feel her tits while she played with Phil and he fingered her pussy.

It was getting toward the end of the hour and Colleen showed up. She was livid as though Becks had stolen her man. When she saw Becks was only wearing a thong on her bottom, Colleen took off the skirt she was wearing and pulled up her panties into the crack of her ass. It wasn't the same thing.

And with that, Becks carefully took off her top -- making sure that she did not catch her earrings. She was now dancing for Carl in her matching bra and pantie set. Phil put her top in his backpack, but kept the backpack off and took off his shirt so he was just wearing his little pair of low-rise cutoffs. Because Phil and Rags worked out regularly, Phil had a well defined chest and a flat abdomen.

Colleen looked at his body and moved toward him. Phil was not sure what to do. He looked at Becks. She mouthed to him, "Go for it."

He did. He reached down, put one hand inside her panties from the front, the other hand on her ass from the back and picked her up. She instinctively put her legs around his waist. He started French kissing her as his fingers played with her pussy and ass hole.

Eventually, she pulled her head back and said, "Baby, you can fuck me right here, right now!"

"I think we might get in trouble," said Phil. "But if you're nice to Becks, maybe she'll give you my phone number and you can give me a call." He put her down and turned her so that her back was against him. He put his hands on her tits and played with them as he kissed her neck. When she resist, he unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, then took Colleen's right hand and put it inside his thong. Then he played with her tits with one hand, reached down to play with her pussy with the other and kissed her neck until she turned her head to start French kissing him again. All this happened in the context of a crowd of people engaged in frenetic orgiastic dancing.

Meanwhile Rags was dancing with Jeff. Her ass was exposed because she was just wearing a thong on the bottom. At the same time, when she would lift her hands above her head while dancing, often one or both nipples would be exposed. She looked very sexy as she fondled her own titties, tucking them back into the top of her bustier. After about the first 45 minutes, she had taught Jeff, who was significantly taller than her, to dance up behind her and to reach around to tuck her tits into her top.

During a break in the music, a couple of his friends came up to Jeff to say to him, "I didn't expect to see you here."

Jeff replied in kind and then asked, "Who did you come with?"

They named the two girls from their graduated high school class that they had brought to the Battle of the Bands, and mentioned that right now the girls were standing in line to use the rest room. They looked at Rags, whom Jeff had his arm around and before they had a chance to ask, Jeff said, "I came with Rags, here. Rags is the neighborhood MILF who is always horny and wanting to fuck. I just happen to be her horny 18 year old next door neighbor who is more than willing to give her what she wants."

Rags had never seen this side of Jeff and loved it. She thought he might feel uncomfortable in front of his friends being with an older woman, but he seemed to be very comfortable with her being his date. And it was obvious that the two friends wished that they were in Jeff's boots.

Rags turned to Jeff. "Should we give them a little taste of what you're getting?" she asked Jeff. When he nodded, she went up to one friend, pulled out her tits, then pulled him tight to her and told him to put his hands on her ass. She pulled his face down into her cleavage and let him fondle her ass for a little while, She gave him a short kiss on the top of his head to let him know his time was up and went to the other guy and let him do the same. After she dismissed them she said, "Sweet dreams."

They had set 11:00 as time for them to go. After all, this was just foreplay for what was to come when they got back home. They moved to the car. The guys put their backpacks in the trunk. The girls removed their tops and the men their shirts. Rags and Jeff got in the back seat and started making out. Becks sat up front with Phil and could not be as intimate what with the console between the bucket seats. So when they got home Rags had the luxury of taking Jeff right to the master bedroom where they continued by giving one another orgasms orally and then moving on to fucking.

Phil and Becks retired to the back yard to a double wide lounge chair where they kissed, fondled, played with and caressed one another until they were both in need of release. In their kissing and playing, Becks revealed how naughty and sexy it was to be having sex out in the open in the back yard right next to her parents' house when her parents were home.

So Phil turned on a dim light, which would theoretically make it possible for her parents to see her fucking if they looked out Jeff's bedroom window, and Phil then returned to her to play with her tits and eat out her pussy. After she had cum, she took Phil in her mouth to fluff him and lubricate him, and they fucked on the fully open lounge chair.

As Becks got more fully worked up, she wanted to become more vocal, but knew that she couldn't because she did not want her parents to hear (what if they were sitting out in their back yard just on the other side of the fence?) so they went into the house to the guest bedroom where they proceeded without inhibitions.

Jeff had to get up early to go to work and had brought clothing over to Phil and Rags' to go right to work from there. Becks did not go home until after her parents had left for work. Both siblings had left their doors to their rooms closed and hoped that their parents had not checked up on them. If their parents questioned them they were ready to tell them that they got in late and slept at the neighbors rather than waking up their parents in the wee hours of the morning.

But this became an eye opening event for Rags and Phil. Up until now, Rags and Phil had only swung with Mel and Glen and in the same room. This time they had been in different rooms and as they talked about it, swinging in different rooms felt somewhat liberating.

Over the next couple of nights, beginning with supper and ending when Rags had to get ready for work, they talked about swinging separately. They were not sure that this would be a good idea with Mel and Glen. It might open up a relationship between Mel and Phil that went beyond fuck buddies and became more emotional. They considered that the same could happen with Glen and Rags.

But the siblings were different. They were different generations. They might make for good fuck buddies, but Rags did not see herself leaving Phil for a college student nor could Phil picture himself leaving Rags for a college student. So if some summer afternoon Rags was feeling especially horny and Jeff had just come home from work, it might be fun to seduce him and fuck his brains out before Phil came home. And the same applied to Phil some night that Rags was gone to work. If Phil was especially horny maybe it would be fun to stop up at the sports bar where Becks worked and flirt with her as much as was allowed so that when she came home from work she would be horny as shit and want to fuck her neighbor into oblivion before going to sleep that night.

The next night they invited Jeff and Becks over to their house and explained their new outlook on having sex with their neighbors. They went on to explain that the flip side of the coin was also in play. If Rags was at work and Becks was feeling horny, she should feel free to come over and seduce Phil, and if Jeff was feeling horny at a time when Phil was not home, he should feel free to seduce Rags into fucking him.

For the first two weeks or so this almost became too much of a good thing, but eventually things slowed down so that Rags and Jeff would get together only one or two times a week and Phil and Becks about the same. In addition, about once a month the four of them would get together at a day and time when both girls would be able to prepare themselves beforehand, and both girls would experience a double penetration.

All this activity sparked a renewed interest in the art of seduction and creative lovemaking for Phil and Rags. It was like Phil wanted to make sure that he would not be out-performed by an eighteen year old. And Rags wanted to make sure that she was more seductive than a young twenty year old. On the other hand, the siblings wanted to rock the worlds of Phil and Rags and didn't want to receive pity fucks from their very sexy neighbors. Out came the books and videos on sexual positions and techniques. Everyone was always looking for creative ways to dress seductively. And all parties tried to think of erotic scenarios and venues where they could be stimulated and stimulate one another.

A few weeks into this and the day after a double date with Glen and Mel, Rags brought up the topic. "Are we still okay with this -- fucking other people?"

"Quite frankly, I've enjoyed it and I enjoy you being more seductive and getting your fill of strange cock. You seem to enjoy it, and I enjoy hearing you tell me about it. Of course it's even better when I can watch you, but I know that's not always possible. Why? Is something bothering you about what we're doing?" asked Phil.

"No, you're reading me right. I do enjoy seducing and fucking other men -- Glen and Jeff. I asked because I'm thinking I would like to seduce and fuck another guy. Would that bother you?" asked Rags.

"It would only bother me if you fell in love with the guy and left me for him. That would be devastating," said Phil.

"I understand," said Rags. "But so far I really am able to separate the physical pleasure of fucking from being in love and having a committed marital relationship with you. What you and I have is more than fucking. I do not expect that from anyone else and I don't experience it with anyone else."

"So did you bring it up just to discuss the concept of seducing and fucking somebody else, or did you have somebody in mind?" asked Phil.

12