It Doesn't End There Pt. 06

Story Info
Going public.
11.1k words
4.33
3.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. None of the characters in the story who are portrayed as being engaged in sexual activity are under the age of 18. All are consenting adults.

Phil was at the PT room by six and he and Rags worked out until 7:30 when they went home. Phil quickly showered as Rags prepared a healthy breakfast. As they were eating, before Phil had a chance to volunteer the information Rags asked, "Was she ready to try out that new body last night?"

Phil responded that she was and that she was very responsive to him. He went on to explain that he did not ask much of her, but spent all of his time pleasuring her erogenous zones and her pussy, but that there was not even a hint of anal. She didn't offer it and he didn't ask for it.

Then Rags went on to tell Phil of her plans for the day. It was a Thursday and she had off that night and so did Royce. So Royce wanted to take her to a predominantly black strip club just to show her off. Then they would go back to Royce's pool, lay our naked and make out until they were ready to fuck, then move to the playboy's porch and fuck before Rags would come home. When Phil came home from work, Rags would tell him of her day with Royce and then reclaim her.

The way Phil worked his weekly schedule was that when he went to the gym at night he usually went on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, giving his body a day of rest between the strenuous muscle building workouts on those days. However, if Rags had a day off on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday, he would stay home to be with Rags and adjust his schedule at the gym accordingly.

Phil was not as wasted at work as he thought he might be after spending the night with Marlene.. As he thought about it he figured that it was probably because when he did sleep the previous night, it was a very deep and restful sleep.

Rags took a nap on Thursday morning but was up by 11 to get herself ready. She did her hair in an up do where it was all arranged on top of her head. Then she wore long earrings. She wore a black bra, but it did not cover her tits, but merely encircled them. Her nipples sported dangling jewelry. She wore a low rise hip hugging latex garter belt which held up black fishnet stockings. She had jewelry dangling from her navel. She wore no panties but had jewelry that matched what was in her ears, tits and navel dangling from the rings in her inner lips. On her feet she wore a pair of black knee high boots with four inch heels. Over the garter belt she wore a black micro miniskirt and on top she wore a white blouse that was left unbuttoned but tied right under her breasts. She wore a 1-1/4 inch black studded dog collar with a leash on it that Royce would hold.

The leash was for Rags' protection. As long as she was wearing the collar and Royce was holding the leash she belonged to Royce. Even if Royce would let go of the leash, she was still his. If Royce would want another man to fuck her, he would have to intentionally hand the leash to the other man. If Royce wanted to open her up to be gang-banged, he would take off the leash and fasten a queen of spades charm to the D ring on her collar. Neither of those last two things were going to happen. But that was the understanding at the semi-private club to which Royce would be taking her. Just knowing that added immensely to the excitement of going to the club.

As soon as they entered the club Royce had Rags take off her blouse and skirt. There were a fair number of men in the place, but like Rags and Royce, these were men who worked at night and were off during the day. There was a girl dancing and stripping on the stage and at least three other girls who were working the crowd, offering to give lap dances. The bartender was an attractive black woman who was working topless and had very large natural tits. She wore booty shorts that revealed a lovely camel toe in the front as well as plenty of ass in the back.

Because Rags did not normally drink any alcohol at all, Royce had the bartender make her a drink with just a touch of alcohol in it. It was not enough to give her a buzz, but it altered the taste slightly and went with the ambiance of the room.

Rags, being the only white person in the room and a very attractive one at that, drew a lot of attention to herself. Royce got the attention of one of the girls working the floor and verified that there were four girls dancing at the present time. He gave the girl four fifty dollar bills, explaining that he knew that the girl he brought in would be distracting for a few minutes and might cost them a little money in the short run. But they would only be there for a little while and then they would leave and things would return to normal. So he hoped that the fifty dollars would help defray their temporary losses.

It seemed like that was working, so the next time the music started up, Royce had Rags dance for him there at the bar. She got a lot of attention and some of the guys tried giving her money, but Royce encouraged them to give their money to the working girls instead. Rags was just dancing for the fun of it.

The girls were pleased enough with that that they all got up on stage and invited Rags to get up with them. As Rags danced, she played with her nipples and clit until she squirted on the stage as she came. That ended her dancing time, but the girls collected a lot of money from Rags' wanton dance. The stage was quickly cleaned. But rather than letting the show go on, Royce had talked to people and offered to let them watch as he fucked Rags on one of the couches that was in a booth at the back of the club.

Rags was all primed for it. When they got to the booth a couple of guys pulled the table out of the booth so that more could see the action on the couch. Rags took off all her jewelry except for her earrings and Royce stripped naked. She got on her side with one leg down and the other leg raised. Royce positioned himself so that he could enter her in the scissors position and then he started fucking her. The music started up and he quickly adjusted his fucking so that he fucked her in time with the music. In the scissors position the audience could see just about everything but Rags' ass. They could see Royce's big black cock plowing into and out of her very white pussy. They could see her entire front, including her massive tits bouncing to his fucking. The energy of the crowd and the obscenity of being fucked in public brought Royce and Rags to the point of orgasm quickly.

Rags: "Fuck me with you big black cock, Baby, make me your white bitch."

Royce: "Who owns this white pussy, slut?"

Rags: "You do, Royce, I'm your black cock whore. Fill me with your dirty fuckin' cum!"

Royce: "Here it cums, you dirty fuckin' married cunt. This is my cunt now! (as he shot his first rope) You're my dirty whore! (as he shot his second rope) I love your slutty white married pussy on my cock! (as he shot his third rope) You're my sexy bitch. (as he shot his fourth rope) You are one fantastic white slut! (as he shot his last rope).

Rags: "I love your beautiful big black cock fucking my married white cunt, Baby. Do you love my white body? Do you love fucking my white body? I give my dirty fucking white married body to you Baby. Take me home and fuck me some more!"

And with that exchange they extricated themselves from the club to go to Royce's condominium. "I love being an exhibitionist." Rags said on the way home, "That was so hot, fucking in public and talking so dirty in front of all those people. They were so turned on, I bet the girls are making a killing doing lap dances and entertaining guys in the VIP lounge. If we ever go back, I'm sure we'll be welcomed with open arms."

"How does that, 'Make me your bitch,' thing work?" he asked.

"The way I see it, ultimately, I'm the only one who owns my body. But if I give my body to you, like I did in the club and like I hope to do again this afternoon, then, while you're fucking me, you can say that in a way, you own my body, because I'm giving it to you. Phil also owns my body through marriage, and if he ever said that our fooling around had to stop, it would. And the same would be true if I felt like I had to put the brakes on our fooling around. And Phil will also own my body when he reclaims me -- from you, or from any other guy who has fucked me. It's complicated, but really quite simple. It's not a forever thing, but a 'what's happening now' thing."

As they pulled into the parking area by Royce's condo, he said, "Oh nuts! You didn't happen to bring a bikini with you did you?"

"No, I was looking forward to hanging around your pool in the nude. I am an exhibitionist, you

know," she said with a wink.

"I know, but on the way home I wanted to stop at your place to have you pick up a bikini. I was talking with some of the other guys at the condo. We were observing that not many girls come to the pool to hang out in bikinis. When I told them I had a hot exhibitionist coming today, they expressed the idea that maybe if you hung out in a bikini by the pool that would encourage other girls to come out in daring swimwear."

"Well, tell you what I'll do. You give me one of your micro banana hammocks and I'll wear that topless. Oh, and give me a pair of socks balled up so that I can fill out the pouch. That way I'll have on at least half of a bikini. But the way that I see it -- from a girl's perspective, girls won't come out to see me in a bikini. You wear your bikini, and have your friends wear thongs, bikinis and speedos and the girls will show up.

"Then, when they do, pay attention to them. Offer to put suntan oil on them. And don't just offer that to the girls that you think are the prettiest. Do it for every girl who comes out. Make them all feel pretty -- and sexy, and the place will be swarming with girls trying to outdo one another in the sexiness of their swimwear. They'll adjust their tops to show off as much boob as they can and will pull bikinis up into their crack to make them look like thongs, and pull the front of their suits up into their slits to show off their shaved or waxed lips. But they will do that for you guys, not for me."

That made sense to Royce. They headed up to his condo and Royce changed into a string thong and gave Rags one as well together with a pair of socks. They wend down to the pool in just their swimwear. Royce brought two blankets and a couple of towels. They put the blankets on the grassy area around the pool. Then they stood there and oiled one another up. When they were done, they stood there and pressed and rubbed their oiled bodies together, kissed and felt one another up.

Eventually they lay down on the blankets, but kept on kissing and fondling one another. Royce was playing with Rags' tits and reaching into her bottoms to play with her pussy. Rags had Royce's cock and balls out of his suit and oiled up so that she could play with them in that condition. She would, at times, get on top of Royce and they would rub their oily bodies together. They would rub their crotch on their partner's thigh. They kissed and tongue fucked one another.

As they got hotter, Rags asked, "Do you like my body?

Royce: "Of course; I love your body."

Rags: "Does it make you want to fuck?"

Royce: "Oh, yeah."

Rags: "Do you want to fuck me, Royce? Tell me."

Royce: "I want to fuck you so bad you hot little cock tease."

Rags: "Do you like fucking white meat?"

Royce: "I love fucking your white meat!"

Rags: "Do you like fucking married pussy?"

Royce: "Yeah. Fucking married pussy is really hot -- really dirty."

Rags: "You like being dirty with me?"

Royce: "I love being dirty with you."

Rags: "You like me to be your dirty bitch?"

Royce: "I love you being my dirty bitch."

Rags: "Was I slutty enough for you today at the club?"

Royce: "You were the sluttiest cunt I've ever seen in the place!"

Rags: "Will you take me back there again some time so I can be your slut again?"

Royce: "I'd do it again tomorrow if I could. And now that I know what a slutty whore you are for black cock, there are other places I want to take you so that I can show of my dirty fuckin' married black cock whore."

Rags: "Oooooo -- I like that. Would you like to hand off my leash to some other guy some time?"

Royce: "That would really be hot!"

Rags: "Would you want to put the Queen of Spades charm on my collar some time and set me loose in the club?"

Royce: "Would you do it?"

Rags: "I would if you'd keep me safe. I'd beg to do it if somehow you could arrange it for Phil to watch or even participate!"

Royce: "While it is a predominantly black club, there's no law or policy that keeps white's out. If it was known that he was there to share his wife who was a total slut that loved to fuck big black cocks, they'd probably not only make him feel welcome but furnish him with drinks for the evening."

Rags: "Do you mean it?"

Royce: "Sure do!"

Rags: "That makes me so hot. Was there a guy there today that, if you would have prepared me for it, you would have given my leash to?"

Royce: "As a matter of fact, yes."

Rags: "Really?"

Royce: "Yes!"

Rags: "Get me naked, take me to the porch, fuck me and tell me what it would have been like!"

They took off their bikini bottoms., then ran, hand in hand to the porch of the playboy/builder's McMansion and got on a raised mattress. Rags lay on her side and raised to top leg. Royce spooned in behind her and inserted his big black cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Rags: "Tell me about him. What is his name?"

Royce: "He goes by Hal. He was there in the plaid dress shirt and black dress pants, mustache, medium length hair, no glasses, very dark like me."

Rags: "I think I remember him. He was like in the front row of spectators when you fucked me."

Royce: "That's the guy."

Rags: "His clothing fit rather loosely. What is his body like?"

Royce: "He stays in shape; hits the gym several times a week. His abdomen is pretty flat although you cannot see a clearly defined six pack. He has strong legs, big arms, a chest that is not that wide, but has well defined pectoral muscles. I've had friends with benefits tell me that he is a very good kisser -- lots of tongue. He's a good dancer, too, if your idea of dancing is to be groped to the max."

Rags: "What about his equipment? Is he shaved?"

Royce: "I've seen him in the showers after playing handball with him. He keeps himself shaved. When it's warm his balls hang low in the sack and they are a little larger than normal. I haven't seen his erection. When he's relaxed he has nothing to be ashamed of and I've never heard any of my friends with benefits complain about him."

Rags: "If you gave him my leash, what would he do to me? Or what would the two of you do to me?"

Royce: "I think, unlike me, he would have been so enamored with your beautiful white body that the first thing he would have had you do would be to take off the bra, garter belt, fishnets and boots so that your total white body would be exposed and nothing covered up. He would have you get up on stage and dance like you did, masturbating, but he would want you to masturbate primarily for him. As you started to dance, he would get naked and then start masturbating with you as he watched you being so slutty for him. Your eyes would be fixed on one another.

"When he was getting close to cumming, he would get up on stage with you, bend you over and start fucking you calling you dirty names -- dirty fucking bitch, black cock whore, slutty cunt, married white whore, white bitch, married slut, hot slut, black cock slut. And he would shoot his first load in you.

"When you stood up, some of his jizm would start coming out of you and without his telling you to, you would scoop it up with your fingers and lick your fingers clean. You would kneel in front of him and clean off his cock and in so doing, make him hard again. He would get on the stage on his back and have you mount him cowgirl fashion and then you would bounce up and down on his cock, bouncing your massive tits for all to see. Sometimes you would lean down and press your massive boobs on his chest and you would kiss, all the while, bouncing your sexy ass up and down on his cock.

"He'd eventually have you get off of him and put you in the scissors position so that he could continue to watch you as he fucked you as well as reach down to play with your tits or you clit. And so that all the guys could see just about all of your sexy body and see his massive dick going in and out of you.

"When he felt himself getting closer to cumming in you he would put you in missionary position, enter you and fuck you hard and fast, driving the both of you to orgasm. When you felt he was about to cum, you would reach around and stuck a finger up his ass and that would give him a powerful orgasm. That powerful orgasm would drive you over the edge and make you squirt all over his cock and the stage.

"For a short while the two of you would relax, but then he would roll over. You would go to his cock and clean him up while on your hands and knees - the audience transfixed by the sight of his cum continuously streaming out of your fucked cunt.

"He would get hard again and say, 'You gave me a great idea, whore, when you fingered my ass. We're going to double penetrate you.' With that he would get on his back with his cock sticking straight up and say, 'Put that cock in your slutty ass, bitch.' And that's just what you would do. Then I would get between your legs and start fucking your cunt as he fucked your ass."

At this point in the story Royce withdrew his cock from Rags' cunt, and got on his back. "Put it in your ass," he said.

Rags knew that with going to the club this might be a very slutty day, so she had cleaned out her ass and had lubed up before she left home. Then, just in case, she had lubed up again in Royce's bathroom just before they went out to the pool. Royce's cock was lubed from her pussy secretions and his previous load of cum. Rags was used to having anal sex with Phil and was practiced in relaxing her anal sphincter. She took him into her ass without any problem.

But Royce was not used to this and the idea of anal sex added to the new sensations as well as seeing Rags' top heavy body bouncing up and down on his cock was enough to make him shoot his load very quickly. Rags knew this would happen, so started stroking her clit and reaching in with her fingers to do her G-spot as soon as she had impaled her ass on his dick, and so she also came, hard. She rested on him for a while and then rolled off of him.

"That was hot," said Rags. "Do you really wish something like that would happen?"

"It's more wild than anything I have ever done in real life, but yeah, I think I would like it to happen," said Royce.

Rags: "Do you think you could make it happen?"

Royce: "I think so."

Rags: "Do you want it to happen?"

Royce: "I think so."

Rags: "Me, too, Don't spring it on me unannounced or make solid plans, yet. But I think it would be sooo hot. Let me know when you think we might be able to do something like that. We'll talk about it a little more just to make sure I know I will be safe, and then you can set it up."

They got up, walked back to the blankets hand in hand, picked up their things and went to Royce's condo where Rags got dressed and then went home.

No sooner had Rags stepped into her kitchen and her phone rang. It was Marlene. Rags had told Marlene that she had plans to go out with Royce that afternoon and it would be more than just going over to Royce's condo and fucking.

Marlene was interested because she had been friends with benefits with Royce for some time, but had virtually called it off when her diet and exercise program significantly reduced the size of her tits and her ass. Following Rags' example, she had let a talented surgeon rebuild those areas and they were now more impressive than ever. Her body was now healed from the surgery. But rather than go right back to Royce, she had turned to Phil to be her first post-surgery fuck buddy to help her get her confidence back. They had had a great night after a workout in the gym on Wednesday. There was a possibility that the two would meet at the gym again on Friday. Although she had not put it into words, Marlene was looking for some intelligence on Royce so that she would know what to expect when she approached him to tell him that she was ready to resume their Friends with Benefits relationship.