It Doesn't End There Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil got in the bed and was on his back. She got in next to him and snuggled up to his left side. He looked at her. She reached in and kissed him again. The room was only lit with a few strategically placed candles. "Is this naughty interracial sex everything you imagined it to be?" she asked.

He thought for a moment. "The public part of it is probably even better than I expected, but maybe that's just because the girl I've been with is hotter than any ebony girl I ever imagined. I love being seen with you. It's a total rush being a white guy with a beautiful ebony girl on my arm, dancing with me, crushing on me.

"But when we are actually having sex with one another I really lose sight of most of the racial thing because it becomes very much a you and me personal thing. I'm not having sex with an ebony girl, I'm having sex with Marlene. Does that make sense?" asked Phil.

"Yes," she said, "and that makes us alike. You asked me about my favorite positions and I said I liked to be looking at my partner and you said that that could be kind of dangerous. But I think you are pretty much in the same position when you are thinking about me personally as we're fucking. We're flirting -- we're just a small step or two away from developing an emotional bond. Am I right or am I right?" she asked.

"I guess we gotta be very careful," said Phil.

"On the other hand, that is what made what we just did so special. You weren't just getting your rocks off in the nearest available pussy, you were wanting to give me pleasure because you cared for me as a person. I could feel that, and that is part of what made it so intense. Like it or not, Phil, you're more like me than you care to admit. We're more than just friends with benefits. Now kiss me," Marlene concluded. And he did. They started making out again.

Phil was working all her erogenous zones, but was especially playing with her bottom -- both orally and manually. He had put on a rubber glove and lubed it up so that he could insert fingers and not worry about scratching her sensitive tissues with a fingernail or hangnail. He continued to use his lips and tongue on her pussy and clit. When he wasn't using his fingers on her anus he was inserting or extracting the butt plug or moving it around. Finally, it was too much.

Marlene got up on her knees, put her shoulders on the mattress, used her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart and demanded, "Fuck my ass, Phil. Shove your big fuckin' cock up my shitter and fill it with your cum! Take my ass, Baby! It's yours."

Phil immediately lubed up his cock. Her sphincter was so dilated that he had no trouble entering her. He just needed to be careful as he continued to fill her up because his cock would be penetrating deeper than the butt plug or his fingers had gone. But Phil was aware of this, so entered her incrementally, then withdrew and entered a little bit farther and soon his pubes were on her ass and his balls resting against her pussy. When Marlene felt that, she turned her head around to look at Phil and said, "Now fuck me, Lover!"

Phil started out slowly and gently, waiting for her to say, "Harder!" It didn't take long. Phil didn't want to overdo it and make her sore, but wanted her to have a few other experiences, so didn't wait too long to put her on her side in a scissors position and fuck her ass that way. As he did so he played with her clit and she reacted with a squirting orgasm.

Then, to give her the face-to-face time that she wanted, Phil put her on her back, placing a pillow under her ass. He spread her legs wide and held them back as he entered her ass again. This time she played with her own clit and gave herself another climax.

"One more experience," said Phil, "unless you're getting too tender."

"I'm up for it," she said. He got on his back and had her take his cock up her ass in a reverse cowgirl position. Once she was comfortable with that, he inserted a well lubed vibrator into her pussy. He held it in a quite vertical position so that she could feel vibrations on her clit. With his other hand he pinched her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and she went off like a rocket. He could feel the vibrations on his cock as well, and between the vibrations and Marlene's orgasmic contractions, Phil filled her bowels with his load of cum.

Shortly after that they uncoupled and relaxed. They faced one another and kissed. They both wanted to say, "I love you," but knew they shouldn't. Finally, Marlene said, "Intense!"

"Intense!" Phil replied. They continued to look at one another, gently kiss, and lightly touch each other's face and shoulder area with their fingers.

Eventually, all the fluids that Marlene had squirted were making the sheets begin to feel a little cool and uncomfortable. They got up and took a shower together. They put towels over the wet spots and got into bed with one another naked.

It was late. Marlene had the foresight to remove all clocks from the bedroom. They did not have to be at the Fairgrounds until 3:00 in the afternoon. They would surely be up long before that. Now they would just bask in the afterglow without a care in the world.

Somewhere in the middle of the night one of them moved, waking up the other one. Not all of the candles had gone out yet. Phil looked at Marlene and said, "In my experience it just doesn't get any better than that." And he almost immediately fell back to sleep. It took Marlene only a little bit longer. But in that time she came to the realization that the whole time Phil's only aim was to bring her pleasure. Well, he succeeded. But next time Marlene would do her part to make sure that was a two way street.

They woke up some time mid-morning. After taking care of business they put on bikinis and moved to the kitchen for a late breakfast. They talked over what they would do before going to the Italian Festival. Phil wanted to take Marlene to the beach. He had brought along a minimal bikini that covered just enough so that he wouldn't be asked to leave the beach. Marlene was not the regular beach goer that Phil and Rags were so she brought out a few bikinis to get Phil's opinion as to how small she could go on the public beach without being harassed by law enforcement.

They both wore suits that were pushing the envelope, so each brought along another suit with just a little more coverage in case the park police found their suits objectionable. When they arrived at the beach they wore cover-ups as they entered the park and walked onto the beach. They walked past the most crowded areas where families gathered and walked to a far end of the beach. As luck would have it, there was a group of college students there who were out of school for the summer and had decided to get together with old friends at the beach. They had set up a volleyball net and had organized a game of volleyball.

Marlene and Phil walked past them a little ways, put down their blanket and towels, took off their cover-ups and began to put tanning oil on one another. Their bodies were glistening in the late morning sun. They began carefully walking the beach, staying away from families with young children but showing off to others who had come to the beach as exhibitionists and voyeurs just like themselves.

As sometimes happened, girls came up to Phil to have their picture taken with him. He would sometimes offer to adjust the girl's bikini for the photo shoot. With the girl's permission he would narrow the triangles over their boobs or pull more of their bottoms into their cracks to show off more of their ass. He would then offer to let the girl adjust his suit as well. Sometimes the girl would ask him to put more tanning oil on her body.

In a similar way, guys wanted to take pictures with Marlene. She would tease them about wearing their board shorts and tell them to get a real swimsuit like Phil's. They met another couple like themselves and admired each other's bodies and swimwear. They talked about where they went to work out and where they got their swimwear. Just for the fun of it they put tanning oil on one another. Before going their separate ways they also exchanged phone numbers.

Phil and Marlene returned to their blanket, and seeing that they had drawn the attention of the volleyball players walked over to them and asked if they could join them the next time they started a new game. Instead they were welcomed into the game that was in progress. The girls were all wearing bikinis, some of them almost as brief as Marlene's. The guys were wearing board shorts. After observing Phil for a while and seeing how much the girls seemed to like his very small swimsuit, one of the guys rolled up the legs on his shorts as high as he could. The rest of the guys soon followed.

When the sun approached its highest point in the sky they took a break and moved to a shady area to eat a lunch and avoid burning. The conversation soon turned to swimwear -- Phil's in particular. The guys were taken aback to hear the girls express universal appreciation for Phil's suit -- most of them expressing that if guys appreciated girls in tiny suits, they should be able to figure out that girls like guys in revealing suits as well.

Then one of the girls suggested that they all go into the woods that surrounded the lake, going in on one of the trails, and when they were far enough away from the beach, they all get naked and oil one another up. There would be no fucking, but all naked and all hands engaged in oiling up all bodies. Eventually even the more hesitant in the group were won over. To avoid suspicion, they did not all make a mad dash for the trail at once, but trickled into the woods over a fifteen minute period.

They played with one another naked and everyone climaxed at least once. The guys tried on Phil's bikini which met with approval by the girls. They were asked to put on a condom to try to preserve good hygiene. Phil suggested that they also try on their girlfriends bikini bottoms -- both forward and backwards to see that they also made for a good men's bikini swimsuit.

With the no fucking rule that they had agreed upon they decided that they had done just about as much as they could and decided to go back and play some more volleyball. All the girls tugged and adjusted their suits to make them minimal coverage. As they were heading back, Marlene tugged on Phil's arm and said to him: "Let's stay behind for a quick fuck."

A number of the group heard this and said, "Let's watch."

Phil and Marlene stripped again. Using a towel they wiped a little of the oil off of one another. Then Phil picked up Marlene, turned her upside down, and held her so that he could lick her pussy while she sucked his cock. He walked around with her like this for a little while. He then put her down. They placed a blanket and two towels on the ground. Marlene moved to her back and Phil fucked her missionary, to the great delight of the audience which was experiencing it's first live sex show.

She moved to a reverse cowgirl on Phil so that she was fully exposed to their audience. She bounced her massive tits as she rode him. He finally put her in a scissors position, resting her upper leg against his chest. He reached down and played with her clit with his left hand and fingered her asshole with his right hand and she had an explosive orgasm as he filled her with his jizm. By this time the guys had their cocks out and were masturbating and the girls had their hands in their bikini bottoms. Once Phil and Marlene relaxed, she cleaned off his cock and he cleaned off her pussy and the group returned to the beach.

After only two more games of volleyball Phil and Marlene had to leave to get ready for the Italian Festival. Phil took Marlene home. He changed into a pair of men's tight box-cut shorts and a sleeveless shiny lycra Tee shirt.

Marlene got ready for the Festival by wearing a pair of booty shorts that left about three inches of the bottom of her ass exposed and on top wore a boy's wife beater undershirt, tied in a knot right under her breasts, The shirt was extremely tight so was practically see through. She wore a pair of knee high platform boots. The heel was only about three inches higher than the platform that the ball of her foot rested on, so the boots looked sexy, but were not that difficult for walking even on grass. She used plenty of makeup and wore big hair and was bound to attract attention.

Royce dressed in a dress white shirt, open to the waist, tucked into a pair of tight black stretch jeans. He brought along a change of clothes for the next morning. He took Rags home so that Rags could dress for the festival. She wore a triangle top from one of her bikinis and a matching micro miniskirt. She was wearing platform heeled shoes -- similar to the heel that Marlene had on her boots.

They met up with one another at the Festival. Both couples felt the extra heat of appearing to be an interracial couple that would undoubtedly be fucking before the night was over. It was very hot for Phil to see Rags with Royce. There was a bit of jealousy there, too. Likewise, Rags thought that Phil and Marlene were a really hot looking couple and there was just a little twinge of worry about how hard she would have to work to reclaim Phil. Royce was amazed and dazzled by Marlene's transformation.

But most of their attention was paid to their interracial partner. They held one another close. There were frequent public displays of affection. As the afternoon wore on each couple grew hotter and hotter for each other. It was just as Phil and Marlene were coming down from a hot kiss that Phil spotted Matt and Pat Williams, and they spotted him. It would have been too awkward to try to ignore the other couple so Phil did the next best thing. Taking Marlene by the hand he walked up to the Williams and introduced them to Marlene.

At first he introduced her as his friend, but then thought better of it and added, "In fact, she's more than just a friend, she's a friend with benefits." And then he motioned to Royce and Rags to come over and when they arrived introduced Royce as being Rags' friend with benefits.

"How long has this been going on?" asked Phil, continuing the explanation, "Well, it pretty much just started and we're trying to be very careful about it. But after many years of marriage, we found our marriage getting to be stale and after much careful thought and with the encouragement of some other close friends who were in the same boat we were, we decided to carefully play with that couple becoming friends with benefits with them to spice things back up.

"So far it has been good for them and for us, and with Royce and Marlene we are exploring the new excitement of interracial sex. It has been very sexy to see Rags making out with Royce here, and when the festival is done we are planning on going to a motel where I have rented a room with two queen sized beds so we can watch one another fuck. It should be hotter than any porn we have ever seen."

The Williams had not seen Phil and Rags in full exhibitionist dress as they were at the Festival and Phil could tell they were both a little shocked and a little fascinated. There was no doubt that Pat was a trophy wife and that Matt, though a little bit older, had committed himself to keeping himself physically fit and worthy of being seen with his wife.

In many ways Pat was an excellent Trophy wife. When they went to formal functions she looked stunning in her floor length dress that showed off her curves to best advantage. On the social circuit she was always dressed stylishly. When put in the role of hostess, she was charming and any function that she hosted was meticulously planned and well executed. When seen at social functions with her husband many described her as elegant and beautiful.

Many a man would look at her and envy her husband thinking what a lucky guy he was for being able to go to bed with such an attractive woman every night.

Some have used the analogy that just because a man can afford a very expensive high powered sports car, it does not mean that he knows how to drive it in such a way that he experiences the peak performance the car is able to deliver.

So it was that while Matt and Pat loved one another a great deal, this had never translated into an exciting sexual relationship. They thought they had seen a strong sexual attraction between Phil and Rags at some of the social functions they had hosted with Phil and Rags in attendance. And now they were seeing strong sexual excitement between Phil and Marlene and between Rags and Royce.

After a little more polite conversation the Williams left the group. They did not stop being fascinated by what they had seen and what Phil had told them.

By the time the sun was going down and the Festival was drawing to a close Royce, Rags, Marlene and Phil were ready to fuck. They had been stimulating their partner all afternoon visually, by touching one another and holding each other close. They had been stimulated by their public displays of affection and by seeing their spouses engaged in public displays of affection with their friend with benefits. It was time to go to the motel.

The reservations for the room having been made, there was no difficulty getting in. Both couples were so hot that once they picked a bed each couple basically ignored the other couple, got naked, and fucked each other's brains out, getting the first orgasm of the evening out of the way. Then they took a more planned approach to the night.