It Doesn't End There Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rags told her that Royce had taken her to an all black strip/dance club. Rags did not want to blow Marlene away with the details so let Marlene ask questions. In response to those questions Marlene learned that the club was one that she heard of but she had never been in. Rags prefaced her next remarks by reminding Marlene that since her own boob and ass jobs, she (Rags) had become more and more slutty and enjoyed playing the part of the slut in controlled and safe settings.

Therefore, yes, she had dressed like a slut in micro miniskirt and a shirt that tied under her breasts. When she got in to the establishment she took off the skirt and shirt to be left standing there in garter belt, fishnets and bra. She danced on the ground floor for Royce and eventually got on the stage to dance. She debated whether she should say anymore, but she had left a number of things out already, she figured she had better own up to the fact that Royce took her to the back of the club and fucked her on a couch in one of the booths in back while everybody who wanted to stood around and watched.

Then they went to Royce's condo. They both put on tiny thong bottoms and went out by the pool and oiled one another up. They lay down on a blanket and talked about the club and whether they would like to go back some time. They would. That made them hot enough that they went to the porch of the playboy/builder and fucked while fantasizing about what else they could do at the club. The fantasy got so dirty that in keeping with the fantasy, Royce fucked her in the ass and that was about it for the afternoon.

"Fucked you in the ass?" asked Marlene. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she said with a certain amount of fear in her voice.

"Well I'm not going to tell Phil that he should teach you. But if some time you and Phil get together and you think you'd like to try anal, let him teach you. He knows what he's doing, believe me. In fact, if I were you, if you do not have an anal cleansing kit or enema kit, I'd get one. Read up on how to prepare for anal sex. I have an article about anal sex in a book. I think it is great, and I will scan it and sent it to you. If you prepare yourself, if and when you decide to have anal sex with Phil he will be so careful, loving and sensitive that by the end of your time together you will love having anal. But right now I have to get dinner ready for Phil. Talk to ya later."

Rags got busy with dinner and they ate a leisurely dinner together. But Phil could tell that Rags was anxious to tell him about her day with Royce. As soon as the dishes were in the dishwasher they went to the bedroom and stripped. "Were you a slut today?" asked Phil.

"Probably as slutty as I have ever been," declared Rags.

"Did he fill you with his cum?" asked Phil.

"Twice," said Rags.

"Did anyone else cum in you?" asked Phil.

"No, but we fantasized about it. We could make it happen. I think some time in the future we'll want to make it happen," said Rags.

"Tell me about your day," said Phil. He played with her body as Rags told him about what she wore and where they went and how she stripped down to the revealing bra, garter belt and fishnets, danced for Royce, danced on stage, and had a squirting orgasm as she danced and masturbated on stage.

Phil responded, "I wish I could have been there."

"That's one of the nice things about it, Phil," she said. "When Royce and I talked about it he said that there is nothing to prevent you from coming to the club. In fact, he said, if you let it be known that you were there so that your white slut wife could get her fill of big black cock, they'd probably furnish you with complimentary drinks all night long. This could really get hot!"

Then Rags told him how they came to Royce's condo, oiled one another up out in the open at the pool and then lay on blankets making out and talking dirty until they could not stand it and then went to the porch and fucked while Royce fantasized about one of his friends, Hal, fucking Rags at the club, ending in a double penetration. When he got to that part of the story Rags told how Royce pulled out of her, rolled on his back and had her mount him cowgirl style but with his cock up her ass.

By this time Phil was eating Rags pussy, teasing her clit with his lips and tongue and using the fingers of one hand to play with her nipples while using the fingers of his other hand to play with her G-spot. While it was sexy to see Royce's cum still draining ever so slightly from Rags' ass, Phil made no attempt to clean that up and Rags would not have wanted him to.

But she left Royce's cum in her cunt and her ass to serve as a lubricant as Phil and Rags spent the rest of the evening having oral, vaginal and anal sex, loving one another and enjoying together the euphoria of Rags' afternoon of wild and crazy sex.

After their dinner, Rags took the time to email the pages of the anal sex technique book to Marlene. Before it got dark Marlene had purchased an anal cleansing kit and a set of progressively larger butt plugs she could use to relax and stretch out her anal sphincter. She also bought plenty of anal lube. She used them on Thursday night and again on Friday when she got home from work, prepared and ate dinner. She did not wear one on Friday to the gym but gave herself a fierce workout in spandex shorts, a sports bra and a cropped, sleeveless tee shirt.

Phil was already there working hard with heavy weights to build up his upper body. He also was wearing a pair of stretch shorts and a cropped tee shirt that left his washboard abs exposed. At about 10 PM they both called it quits and were about to go to their respective locker rooms when Phil signaled Marlene to come directly to the Juice Bar. "Are you up to doing something sexy tonight?" Phil asked.

"I was hoping you would ask. What do you have in mind?" asked Marlene.

They ordered smoothies. "Don't even shower. Come directly to my place when we're done here. We'll shower together and I'll explain what I have in mind. Oh, what's you shoe size? asked Phil.

"Eight," responded Marlene, "Why?"

"You'll be able to wear a pair of Rags' boots rather than run all the way home just to get yourself a pair of shoes or boots," replied Phil.

They went to Phil's house and took a shower together, both of them making sure that they were very clean between their legs. As they washed up and rinsed off Phil explained: "What I would like to do, if it is okay with you, is go to the outskirts of town to a strip/dance club called, 'Spring Break.' Friday night is always bikini night. While health regulations say you have to wear a shirt, a cover up over a bikini is good enough. I didn't want to take the time for each of us to go our separate ways to get gleaned up, so I hoped you'd be willing to wear one of Rags' bikinis. She always keeps them clean.

"I figured you could wear Rags' unlined white micro bikini with a yellow fishnet tank top cover up over it and a pair of her cowgirl boots. I'll wear a matching men's white micro bikini and a yellow fishnet tank top. If we get there by 11 o'clock, we will be in time for the wet bikini contests. Anyone entering the contest can take off their cover-up and oil up their bodies. Then they get on stage, their bikinis are drenched with water and they dance on stage in groups of five. A winner is chosen by applause from each group of five and then the winners of those contests have a dance off for first, second and third prizes. For the final dance off the winners are encouraged to take off their tops as they're dancing. I know you cannot dance too energetically without a bra on yet while you're still healing, so you may not place as high as you will once you can shake those girls for all they're worth, but you will give many a guy plenty to dream about later tonight. If there are enough men in bikinis and thongs they have a men's contest when the girls are done.

"When the contest is all done, if we want to stay around and dance in the building, we need to put your top and our cover-ups back on. If we want to leave them off, there is a large patio out back with tables, chairs and a dance floor. Waitresses will come and take orders for our drinks. The music the DJ is playing is piped out onto the patio and we can dance in just our bikini bottoms to the music.

"I just want to spend some quality time seeing your almost naked body, holding you in my arms, feeling your bare chest against my bare chest and showing off how beautiful and sexy you are. Are you up for that?" asked Phil.

"You really like your women slutty, don't you?" asked Marlene.

"Yes, I think Rags has spoiled me that way. We try to keep it safe by going to places with good reputations and good security. We try not to stay too late -- when some people have drunk too much and are losing control - and I am very aware that I have a personal obligation to keep her safe, so we stay pretty close together. In taking those precautions, Rags feels liberated enough to let her slut shine through, and we both enjoy the results," said Phil.

"If you will keep me safe, then I want to let out my inner slut, too. That's why I wanted the body that is not only in shape but that looks uber-sexy," she said.

They got dressed and arrived at 11:05. The first set of dancers had just gotten on stage. They were not even watered down yet. Marlene and Phil went up to a bartender and asked whether it was too late to enter. He told them that there were three groups signed up and part of a fourth group, so she would be welcome to enter the fourth group. So far no men had signed up. Phil told him that if more men came and signed up, he would enter the contest, too. The bartender signed him up. They went to a designated area where they could oil up.

When the fourth group was called up to dance Marlene took off her boots, not wanting to get them wet, and walked onto the stage with the rest of the girls. She was the first to get drenched and then walked around the stage, posing and showing off her delicious body. Everyone was pretty sure her tits were fake just because they were so large and did not sag at all. As Phil watched her carefully, he was sure that if he did not know any better, he would have believed that her ass was all Marlene. He could see no indication of implants. She strutted her stuff, did squats and rotations around the pole, but did not twerk her ass or shake her boobs the way she wanted to. But the other three girls in her group did not dance at all but just pranced around showing off their boobs and ass. Each one of the girls had a following, but Marlene eked out a win allowing her to compete in the final round. That's all she wanted, for then she would be allowed to appear in front of the crowd topless.

When she came off the stage she took off her top and Phil oiled up her tits and put her top back on her as the finalists were being called on stage. The music started and again the girls were drenched. In no time the tops were off much to the delight of the audience. Two other girls in this dance-off were good dancers who took great delight in shaking their tits and twerking. They came in first and second and Marlene came in third. Marlene grabbed her top and came off the stage. Phil was waiting for her. Phil had been the only guy brave enough to enter the men's contest, so it was canceled.

They went out onto the patio. Neither Phil nor Marlene had put on a top or cover-up. They ordered soft drinks. The DJ announced that they were going to begin the dancing with a few line dances. Apart from his white thong Phil was wearing a pair of cowboy boots. Marlene was now wearing a pair of women's western boots -- styled after cowboy boots, but with a three inch heel and coming all the way up to her knee. There was a zipper on each boot so that the boots fit snugly on her legs. They were black with white stitching and white and red inserts in the legs of the boots.

As patrons realized that if they went out onto the patio they could watch Marlene line dance in nothing but a tiny bottom and a pair of boots, the patio quickly filled up. Many joined in the line dance, many more were just spectators. They danced three line dances and then the DJ switched up to a slow western waltz and Marlene and Phil danced belly to belly, Marlene's bare tits pressed against Phil's bare chest. By the middle of the first dance they were holding each other with their hands on their partner's ass and were kissing passionately as they danced. At the end of the second dance Marlene said, "We have to get out of here, go home and fuck."

As they were leaving the bartender tried to give her her cash prize for coming in third, but she just said, "Give it to charity -- how 'bout the shelter for battered women/" and left with Phil.

On their way home Phil asked Marlene what her favorite positions were. She responded that the most important thing for her was that she could see her lover while they were fucking.

Phil responded, "That seems a little dangerous for someone who just wants to be friends-with-benefits. That eye-to-eye contact, if you're not careful, can lead you to intimacy. And intimacy can be the death of a simple friends-with-benefits arrangement."

"So I've heard," she responded, "but I've been doing this for over ten years and it hasn't affected me that way, yet, so I figure I'm the exception that makes the rule."

When they got to Phil's place Phil remembered that he had put his phone in the glove compartment. He got it out and carried it into the house. There he noticed that he had a text message asking him to call Rags; so he did.

R: Hi, Phil. Thanks for calling. I was beginning to think that somehow you didn't get my message.

P: I took Marlene out to 'Spring Break' when we were done at the gym and I had put my phone in the glove compartment and forgot all about it until now. So when I took it out I saw your message and called you right away.

R: How did Marlene do?

P: She came in third but is still at that stage where she has to hold back a little when she dances. She didn't do it for the prize, anyway. It was just an opportunity to show off. But what's up? Why did you need me to call?

R: It's Royce. Evidently all the stuff we did together on Thursday blew his mind. He has been following me around like a puppy dog all night and it's evident to everyone that he wants to fuck. I'm embarrassed. He is just totally smitten. He wants me to go home with him after work so we can fuck. I've got to admit that him following me around all night with a hard on has gotten to me and now I'm horny as shit as well. I know we don't normally do anything like this but can I go home with him and fuck his brains out so that we can both get it out of our systems?

P: This is just physical horniness, right? He's not moving into the territory of emotional attachment, is he?

R: No. He's just super horny -- and it's gotten me wound up, too. But there's no emotional involvement. We just want to fuck.

P: I wouldn't want it to become a regular thing, but I guess, under the circumstances, it sounds okay to me. Have fun. I'll see you in the afternoon.

R: Which reminds me: We were wondering whether it might be fun for you, me, Royce and Marlene to meet up at the Italian ethnic festival at the Fairgrounds around 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. I've told him how much fun you and I have dressing up sexy and walking around at festivals showing off and he'd like to experience that too. Can we do that?

P: Is Royce there by you right now?

R: No, but he's close. Shall I get him?

P: Yes. Marlene is with me right now, Put your phone on speaker and I'll do the same thing. I have an alternative idea..

Once they were all on speakerphone Phil continued.

P: What do you think of the idea of meeting at the festival but paired up as we are right now? If you think that would be sexy, then I'll make reservations for a motel room with two queen-sized beds and we'll spend the night fucking and swapping partners after the festival.

Royce was all for it as was Rags. Marlene was not too sure, but Rags explained that she and Phil had already done something like this with their friends Glen and Mel and it was a very positive experience for all. Besides that, the rule always applies that anyone can call a halt at any time for any reason and everyone will respect that. Marlene gave her consent.

"Well, that makes life simpler," said Phil. "Rags wants to go home from work with Royce in the morning and fuck the shit out of him before she comes home to get ready for the Italian Festival in the afternoon. So we can take our time pleasuring one another for as long as we want as long as you are willing for us to do it at your place."

"That's fine with me," said Marlene. "Rags said that you took her anal cherry and you also took the anal cherry of your neighbor girl and that neither one of them has any regrets. I've cleaned myself out and have some progressively larger butt plugs that I have been using to relax and dilate my ass hole so I think I'm ready for you. You ready to take me?"

"I'd be honored, "said Phil.

"You drove over here, so why don't' you head on home. I'll be about five minutes behind you," said Phil. "All I want to do is to grab a few clothes to wear at the festival and some things for the next morning and I'll be right there."

Marlene was waiting for Phil. and as soon as Phil arrived he suggested that they take a shower together one more time, making sure that their nether regions were squeaky clean, and then they would begin to pleasure one another, no holes barred. Even in the shower, Phil started using his mouth lips and tongue on Marlene's asshole, taint, pussy and clit and was using his fingers to stimulate her G-spot.

They got out of the shower, dried off and Phil used a gloved hand to probe her asshole and to work generous amount of lube up into her. He had her get out her butt plugs and he lubed them up and then had her lie on her back and raise her legs high so that he could insert the butt plug with the smallest diameter. Now as Phil would kiss her erogenous zones, play with her tits, pull on her nipples, lick her navel, lick her inner thighs, kiss behind her knees, kiss her toes, eat her pussy, tease her clit and stimulate her G-spot, he would also play with the butt plug, moving it around inside her: pulling it out and pushing it back in. And then he would put in a bigger plug. Sometimes he'd have her on her back, other times on her side and at other times on her hands and knees.

When the third (out of five) butt plug was inserted she begged him to fuck her pussy and he did. She already had had an orgasm, this just brought on another one. After the fifth butt plug, Phil had her mount him cowgirl style and fuck him with her chest upon his. He reached around and inserted a lubed vibrator up her ass and that brought about a massive squirting orgasm from Marlene and a powerful orgasm from Phil as he felt the vibrations of the toy against his cock as well.

They were physically spent. Marlene continued to rest on top of Phil and he just held her there as they both came back to earth. They took a break -- each going to the bathroom and cleaning up a little bit. After Marlene cleaned up, she reinserted the large butt plug to keep herself dilated for later. Then they went into the kitchen heated up water in the microwave and each had a cup of tea. They sat across the table from one another. Marlene looked into Phil's eyes and reached across the table for his hands. "That was sooo hot!" she said. "I've never experienced anything like it."

"Yeah, it was pretty intense," said Phil. "I'll be remembering this for a long time."

She stood up, releasing only one of her hands from his and said, "I want to rest up a little bit before I give you my anal cherry. Come to bed with me." She didn't really ask him to come to bed with her and while she hadn't really demanded it, it would have been very awkward for Phil to refuse. So he stood up. She drew him in to herself and started to kiss him. It was only some time later that the kiss broke off and she led him to her bed.