It Doesn't End There Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other decision looming before them was what to do for the rest of the night. They had always fucked in that same living/dining room with the other couple present. Matt really wanted to take Rags up into a private bedroom upstairs and Pat wanted to do the same with Phil.

Phil told them that he and Rags usually did not do that and that there was real danger of beginning to develop an emotional attachment. "It's a little too late," said Pat. "But speaking for Matt and myself, after what we have experienced with you over these last two days, the attachments we have for you are second only to the attachment we have for one another and I don't think that will ever change. But those feelings that we have for you will not allow us to do anything that would harm your marriage. That simply cannot happen. We cannot allow it. It would be an unspeakable tragedy.

"We owe you so much. We hope we can be friends forever. That being said, Matt owes Rags so much and I owe Phil so much that we feel we need alone time to properly thank you -- sexually -- with our bodies, not just our words. Can you understand that?"

Phil and Rags looked at one another. Then Phil answered. "We can understand. There is still the danger. But if we go into this with eyes wide open I'm willing."

"And I'm willing," said Rags.

Suddenly there was a hesitation on the part of Matt and Pat. Then it occurred to Phil what it was all about. There were two furnished bedrooms upstairs. They were both the same size, but one served as the master or marital bedroom, the other as a guest bedroom.

Phil spoke up. "Both couples don't have to go upstairs. One couple can stay down here and the other go to the guest bedroom. That way we leave the marital bed undefiled, so to speak."

"I'll stay down here with Phil," said Pat, a sense of relief in her voice. Matt and Rags went to their respective bathrooms to get ready for bed. Then they went upstairs to the guest bedroom. Phil and Pat were sitting on the end of the bed they had been using all weekend. As soon as the door to the guest bedroom closed, Pat said, "I guess it's our turn." They took care of personal hygiene and then met back at the bed. Pat grabbed Phil's hand and said, "Strip and let's go skinny dipping."

They did and played in the water with all the glee of young children and with all the lust of horny lovers. Pat was always clinging to Phil, rubbing her naked body against his, playing with his cock and ass and kissing him with passion. "I feel liberated, free, ready to live life to its fullest for the first time. I'm so happy. Thank you. You and Rags have given me -- have given us - a whole new lease on life."

When they started getting chilly, they came out of the water, went into a bathroom and took a warm shower together, then got into bed and made love. Yes, in spite of Phil's worst fears, that's what they did. Yet, over time, what happened was that Phil did not love Rags any less. He just found out that he had room in his heart to have love for Pat, too.

In fact, this led Phil to a realization about himself. Was it a weakness? Maybe. He realized that it made him vulnerable and he would always have to be careful. Marlene had first articulated it when she said that her favorite position was one in which she could be face to face with her lover. When Phil pointed out that this could be dangerous -- leading to forming an emotional bond with someone when they only wanted to be friends with benefits -- Marlene reflected to him that she sensed that he was very much like her in this regard. After they had spent a night together, she had pointed out that they had become more than friends with benefits.

Phil did not have this problem with Mel. But he felt it with Lori. And, strangely enough, even though Colleen seemed to be the type of girl who was extremely sexy and who could have anyone she wanted to have and seemed to easily flit from boyfriend to boyfriend and was too young for Phil, from the first time she met Phil, Phil was different to her from any other guy. While she seemed to take from other guys, she sensed that Phil was putting her and her needs first. And so in turn she gave herself completely to Phil, and he could feel it. It was a reciprocal and loving thing that the two of them shared. And now there was Pat.

Rags on the other hand did not seem to be bothered by potential emotional bonds. What turned her on was the power she had to turn men on and make them want to fuck her. All these experiences with Glen, Jeff, Royce, Jake and now Matt taught her that she really liked to seduce and fuck strange cock.

Phil and Rags left for their home on Sunday. Rags would have to work Sunday night and while she could sleep in the car, she needed to rest up in her own bed for a few hours if she wanted to be at the top of her game at work. And Rags always wanted to be at the top of her game. She knew that every once in a while, someone's life might depend on it.

But besides being rested up for work, Phil and Rags wanted to reclaim one another once they got home. And they did.

That did not mean that Rags lost interest in Jimmy's cock. She and Phil talked about it. Rags was ready to admit that every once in a while she had a strong hankering for strange. And generally speaking the strange that fascinated her the most was either black cock or young cock. She got hit on plenty at work and also when she went out with Phil by guys whose stamina came from a little pill. So many of them only cared about their own enjoyment. And that was true of many blacks as well. But most young guys, except for the egotistical jocks, stood in awe of a MILF or a Cougar and were eager to learn from her. In most cases an understanding MILF could mold a young cock into an excellent lover.

Rags got on the phone with Jimmy. Her conversation with him confirmed that he would be an eager student of the loving arts. He told her that on his own he had read stuff on the internet, had bought two books and had purchased a few videos that he had hidden in his room. They were all on the same subject: how to bring sexual pleasure to a woman. Rags would not have to spend as much time explaining things to him. They would be able to move quickly into doing the things he had only read and fantasized about.

She also found out that Jimmy actually did not live in the area of the lakes where Matt and Pat had their cabin. Instead Jimmy and a number of the other of his friends in the flotilla were only there visiting a friend for a week. Jimmy lived in the same large suburban area in which Rags and Phil lived.

That was enough information to cause Rags to hatch a plan. She wondered out loud to Jimmy over the phone whether he would be willing to wear a barely legal men's bikini bottom to one of the county parks on Sunday. She could drop it off to him on her way to work one day during the week. It would be great if he would go to the beach with a number of friends (not necessarily the same ones he had been with up at the lake). Then, when he got to the beach he would strip down to his bikini. He might get a few remarks from some of his friends, but soon he would get the last laugh.

Rags had that Sunday off, and she and Phil would come to the park in minimal swimwear (but not display suits). There Rags would spot Jimmy wearing the tiny bikini and would openly hit on him in front of his friends -- many of whom had that same fantasy that Jimmy had: the fantasy of being a young guy seduced by a hot MILF.

They would put tanning oil on one another as his envious friends looked on.. Rags would walk around the beach with Jimmy letting lots of people see them and letting those people come to the conclusion that the MILF had the hots bad for this young stud and would be fucking him before the day was out. Rags would talk out loud about how his big mushroom head was making her so horny and she wanted to feel it parting the lips to her pussy -- and maybe even entering her ass. They would make out on a blanket close to Jimmy's friends and Rags would tell Jimmy how much she likes to have her pussy licked after a guy has come in her and how much she likes to clean off a guys cock after he has cum in her cunt.

She would talk about how much she wanted him to fuck her. She would ask him whether he liked her swimwear and if it made him want to fuck. She would tell him how much she liked his swimwear and how it made her want to fuck him. They would pick up their blanket and go into the woods surrounding the beach and there they would get naked and play with each other's naked bodies. Rags would play with Jimmy's balls and give him a blow job. She would want him to suck on her tits and play with her bare pussy and lick her clit until she came.

Having talked over their plans on the phone, Jimmy still had to talk with his friends to see whether any of them were interested in going to a county park on Sunday. Most of them were. Jimmy would provide drinks, sandwiches and chips and the beach would provide eye candy. None of the guys would have been at the lake where Rags and Jimmy first met. Some of the girls would have been there.

Phil gave Colleen a call asking her if she would like to go with him to a beach on that Sunday. He sweetened the pot by saying that he would pick her up and bring her to the house where she could look over Rags' large assortment of bikinis in case Rags had something more daring than Colleen owned. If she wanted to she could borrow Rags' bikini for the day. For some of them He had a matching men's minimal suit, and if she liked, he would wear it with her to the beach and as they walked around the beach as lovers.

Colleen was all for the idea. Colleen was one of those few girls who just naturally oozed sex appeal. She was pursued by many. But Phil was the one who really rocked her world. He knew how to make her cum, make her cum hard, and make her cum continuously in waves. He may have been significantly older than she was, but in all her experience (and she was quite experienced) she never met a person who could come close to pleasuring her the way Phil did. And that he loved showing her off was just frosting on the cake.

When Sunday came, Rags decided to wear a yellow two piece: a bandeau top that was just wide enough to cover her nipples and areolas and s slingshot bottom that was very narrow and low in front, but did cover her pussy and then when stretched out over her ass covered about six inches from side to side. The trouble with the suit was that it quickly worked itself totally into her crack, making it a thong. But that is what she wanted. If they walked in an area populated mostly by families, she would pull the suit out of her crack and would look slightly more modest. She did the same if she spotted the park patrol. The rest of the time she wore it as a thong. She had three inch wedge sandals on her feet.

Earlier on that Sunday Phil had gone to pick up Colleen and bring her to the house to look at Rags' most revealing bikinis. Over the years she had collected quite a few. Colleen picked out a very small light blue bikini. It sat very low on the hips. If one stood toe-to-toe with Connie and looked down one could see the top of her slit in front. The back of the suit revealed an inch or so of butt cleavage on top and then left several inches of her butt exposed below the suit.. The top was the typical triangle top and the sides of the triangles were only about two inches long so that boob was exposed on all sides of the triangle. She, too, wore high heeled sandals on her feet.

Phil wore a men's bikini bottom that matched Colleen's. The front had no seam but was very stretchy and very thin. One could see a good outline of his cock when the suit was dry, and when the suit got wet it became transparent. The front sat so low on his hips that about 1/2 inch of the top of his shaft was exposed. The back of the suit covered a minimal portion of his ass. Between his workouts with Rags in the morning and at the gym at night with Marlene he had a well defined hard body that Colleen was proud to be seen with. They made one another look good. It was a matter of the two of them looking hotter together than either one of them would have looked separately. Colleen was not used to that with any other guy she went with, so was really turned on by it as she walked around the beach with Phil. She made certain that they were inseparable.

Both Colleen and Phil wore wife beater undershirts as cover-ups. Rags wore one of Phil's old dress shirts. Rags drove to the beach while Phil and Colleen made out in the back seat. By the time they got to the beach both Phil and Colleen had wet spots in the front of their suits. The three of them walked around the beach looking for Jimmy and his friends.

Jimmy had ridden to the park with friends and was there before Phil, Colleen and Rags arrived as planned. Even though Jimmy knew her as Rags, in keeping with the Hot MILF/inexperienced boy fantasy they had decided that Jimmy would call her Mrs. C. As soon as they got out of the car they removed their cover-ups. Each one carried his/her own towel, and Phil carried two blankets as they entered the beach area looking for Jimmy and his friends.

There were a lot of young people there Jimmy and Colleen's age. Many girls were trying to be seductive of a particular guy they were interested in. Many guys were taking in the sights and hoping to hook up with a hot girl by the end of the day. Couples whose relationship was getting serious were seeing how far they could take being almost naked for an extended period of time together. Mixed groups were in the water playing games like keep-away, hoping for a wardrobe malfunction or an accidental touch of another person's privates.

Rags, Phil and Colleen walked in the general direction of Jimmy and his friends, but acted like they did not see them until jimmy stood up in his tiny swimsuit and shouted, "Over here, Mrs. C." The three moved in the direction of Jimmy's group and when they got there Phil put down a blanket at the edge of the group. Jimmy called out, "I've got room for you here on my blanket, Mrs. C!" She left Phil and Colleen and went over to where Jimmy was standing.

"We should put some sunscreen on," he said, bending over to pick up the bottle he had brought.

"That's a great idea," said Rags, "but I've got something for you to think about first." Rolled up in the towel Rags was carrying she had a bikini bottom. She showed it to Jimmy. 'I brought this along," she said. "It is actually the bottom that came along with the top I am wearing. I've worn it several times. It has even less coverage than the suit you are wearing now. It is very thin and very stretchy. If you put it on it will just cover your cock and balls. It is so thin, that that beautiful mushroom head of your circumcised cock will be as easy to see as my camel toe. And when we go into the water the suit will become even more transparent.

"I'd love you to wear it with me. It would just be another way for people to know that we are together, that we are really hot for one another and that we will be fucking before the day is over." She stuck out her bottom lip in a big pout, moved very close to Jimmy and with a voice to match her pout she asked, "Will you do that for Mommy?"

That was enough to push Jimmy over the edge and to make a number of his friends gasp. "Okay, I'll go to the bathhouse and change," he said, holding out his hand so Rags could give him the suit.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," said Rags. "We'll just go into the water over our waists and you can change in the water. That way I can adjust the suit on you so that it will fit just right," she said as she took him by the hand and led him into the water. He changed, and then came up out of the water until the water was only mid thigh. Then Rags adjusted his suit so that it was even in the front and even in the back and so that his cock hung straight down in front with his balls on either side. Obviously, all the touching that Rags was doing caused Jimmy to harden considerably which just made his manhood that much more prominent as Rags took him by the hand and they walked out of the water to their blanket.

During this time Phil had been putting tanning oil on Colleen and Colleen had been watching Rags and Jimmy. "They really are hot for one another, aren't they," said Colleen.

"This is a fantasy come true for Jimmy, a young man seduced by a gorgeous MILF. And Rags likes to have strange cock every now and then, and a young guy with a big cock who is ready to learn how to please a woman is her ideal choice. So they're role playing right now, but the roles are very close to reality."

He finished putting tanning oil on Colleen and then had her oil him up. When she was done she said, "Now let's show off." They walked around the beach hand in hand. They would point out other attractive people at the beach and talk about seducing and fucking them. There were a lot of people Colleen's age at the beach. Many of them she knew from high school or college. The guys eagerly came up to her to engage her in conversation, often telling her how much they loved her swim suit.

But while the guys were quick to greet her, it was easy to see that most of the girls did not like her. They knew that she could have pretty much any guy she wanted. To her credit, Colleen never stole a guy away from another girl and never knowingly competed with another girl for a guy's attention. They were envious of her power to be so sexually attractive.

The guys who came up to her, after she introduced them to Phil, pretty much ignored Phil. But if she caught them staring at his swimsuit, or mocking him among themselves for wearing it, she would say something like, "Don'cha just love his suit? I love a man who is not so ashamed of his body that he has to cover much of it up with big baggy swimwear."

As they continued to walk the beach, showing off, there was a continuous stream of wolf whistles and loud comments, usually related to their swimwear and how little it left to the imagination, Colleen was surprised at the number of fit women of all ages who approached Phil, asking to have a picture taken with him and asking him what gym he went to to work out. At first Colleen was a little miffed that she was not the sole focus of attention, but quickly took pride in the fact that of all the women on the beach, even the very fit ones, Phil was choosing to be with her. They were, undoubtedly, the hottest looking couple on the beach.

When they got warm enough, they went into the water to cool off and to play with one another. At one point Colleen got on Phil's shoulders and he walked around with her like that. What he knew was that her bottoms were so small that anyone looking from behind wold see her entire ass exposed. He walked almost all the way out of the water with her like that. He held on to her firmly, but the more they came out of the water the more precarious Colleen felt on her perch. He walked her part of the way back into the water, then squatted down so she could get off. They went to the blanket to rest up, dry off and warm up after the chill of the water.

Rags and Jimmy had been making out for a while on Jimmy's blanket on the beach when Rags said, "Let's go into the water and exchange bottoms." She stood up and extended her hand to Jimmy. He wasn't sure what was going on as Rags pulled him into the water. They got in about waist high and then Rags said, "Okay. This is good enough. Now you take of your swimsuit and I'll take off my slingshot and we'll exchange suits."

"Here? Now?" asked Jimmy.

"Yup," said Rags as she took the strings of her suit off her shoulders. Jimmy took off his suit and gave it to Rags, taking the sling from Rags. "I think it will work best if you wear it backwards," Rags said, so that is how Jimmy put it on.