It Doesn't End There Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw Jake coming out of the building she walked toward him, swinging her hips. When she reached him she threw her arms around him and said, "I've been waiting for you, Lover," and gave him a sensuous kiss. At the end of the kiss, she said, "Take your shirt off," and proceeded to help him do it. "I told you I get off on being seen naked -- my white body with a black man. If I take any more off I'll be arrested so this will have to do until we get to the house."

As they walked, sometimes she would hold him tight around his waist and he would hold her tight with an arm over her shoulder. At other times they just held hands but kept some distance between themselves so that they could look over at their lover and lust over one another. Sometimes Rags would run ahead to give him a great view of her ass, and then she would turn around and stop, giving him a full frontal view. As she did this she would fondle her tits or rub her pussy and say things like, "I can hardly wait to get that big black cock in me." She would try to say this when they were close to other people who would be able to hear her when she said it.

As they were walking, a couple approached them from the opposite direction. Rags asked them to take a picture of her and Jake together -- another picture to send to Phil. When they entered the frat house Rags asked to use the washroom - ". . .to rinse off my privates so that they are nice and fresh for you."

Jake thought that was a great idea and used another bathroom in the house to do the same for himself. When he returned to the living room, Rags was not there yet. But she soon appeared, but not in her shorts and top. Instead she was wearing a very small flimsy black lace bra with matching tiny g-string pantie and a pair of thigh high hold up stockings -- with the same high heels she had been wearing. She moved her hips as she seductively walked up to Jake and her tits bounced and swayed back and forth with each movement.

When she got directly in front of him, she again kissed him passionately and then said, "You're wearing too much." She reached for the waistband of his shorts, unbuttoned and unzipped them and pulled them down, leaving Jake in only his shoes and socks. "That reminds me," she said, as he was taking off his shoes and socks, "I forgot to give you your shirt." She took it out of her purse, and carefully folded Jake's clothing and placed it in a neat pile.

He was about to take her to his room when she spotted it. The living room had a stripper pole and a small stage in one corner. "A stripper pole!" Rags exclaimed and went over to it. "Give me some music," she commanded. They had appropriate music programmed into their sound system. Evidently the stripper pole got used from time to time. Rags would remember this. Rags had taken dance lessons and had practiced stripping and pole dancing. She entered amateur night contests, entering mainly as an exhibitionist. But as long as she was up there she also wanted to win.

She was good enough now that she won more often than not, only losing on those nights when there was a dancer with big natural tits and an audience that preferred the big natural look over breast augmentations. She had no problem with that. In fact, if she would have been blessed with big natural tits she would have gladly preferred them over her bigger but artificial tits. But she hadn't been given those genes and knew that an awful lot of men in addition to Phil and herself loved those giant balloons that sat high and proud on her chest in spite of the fact that they were artificial.

Rags got on the stage and soon thereafter the music started. Jake quickly turned on the spotlights that were installed to light up the stage and Rags went into the last three song routine that she had worked up in preparation for an amateur night. The trouble was that normally she would start out the first number in some kind of street clothes. Second number she would dance in something like what she was wearing now, and the third number she would take off her bra -- and her g-string only if the local rules allowed. She quickly improvised in her mind how to modify her routine.

So she started dancing in her flimsy bra and panties. Some additional frat members were coming in the front door from class and were pleasantly surprised (to say the least) to see the show that had just started. Other frat members, upon hearing the music came out of their rooms or up from the rec room downstairs, or out of the exercise room at the back of the house to see what was going on.

By the end of the first song Rags' bra was off. On came the second song. Rags danced essentially the way she would dirty dance a fast number at a very hot dance club. Except that instead of wearing clubwear she was naked except for thigh highs, heels and a g-string. By the middle of the song the g-string was gone.

The first half of the last song she essentially masturbated on stage, giving herself an orgasm. Then she motioned and called for Jake to come up on the stage with her. Jake was naked. She got on her knees in front of him and proceeded to blow him. At the end of the song she pulled Jake down off the stage, moved the two of them to a large couch in the living room and started 69ing with him. After giving him a nice taste of her pussy she said, "Now fuck me, Jake. Put that beautiful dark meat in this white married pussy and fuck the shit out of me." He pounded her to the driving beat of the music that was still playing. The brothers were cheering them on. One by one they got their cocks out and started jerking off to the live porn scene being played out in front of them.

Jake could not hold off for very long. As Rags gripped his cock with her cunt muscles she called out, "Fill this frat house MILF with your black man's baby batter. Make me your frat house cunt -- your frat house whore -- your frat house bitch. I'm giving myself to you. Take this pussy. It's yours Baby." and at that he filled her with his spunk as his brothers cheered him on. But it didn't stop with cheering. He quickly saw what was happening and got up off of Rags so that the rest of the brothers who had watched the show could gather around Rags and cover her from head to toe with their spunk as they jacked off onto her.

As the guys started to put their cocks back into their pants one guy was heard to say, "That makes her our frat house MILF and makes us her motherfuckers." The guys started chanting, "Motherfuckers, Motherfuckers, ..."

"Does that mean I'm invited back?" Rags yelled out over their commotion.

"Fuck yeah!" they shouted, almost in unison.

Jake grabbed her by the hand, helped her off the couch and said, "We need to get you cleaned up."

Rags came back to her senses. "Picture first," she said, pulling her phone out of her purse. After Jake took a couple of pictures of her covered in cum and they were ready to take a shower, Rags said, "Oh shit! I wish I would have had the good sense to have somebody take a video or take pictures of the whole thing."

"Not to worry," said Jake. I saw quite a few phones out while you were dancing. I'm sure there are plenty of photos and plenty of video. I'll have guys send what they got to me, I'll edit them all and send you a nice composite by the weekend."

Rags pulled him tight to her sticky body and gave him a great big kiss. "That would be wonderful," she said. Now his front was covered in cum, too. They went to take a shower together. Then they went to Jake's bed. They had time for a more leisurely fuck. They tried a few more positions, too.

When it was close to time for Rags to leave, she cleaned off his cock with her mouth, but she did not want to take a shower. She wanted to go home smelling like sex and with cum running down her legs. She put on the shirt dress (it was just one of Phil's dress shirts) and Jake walked her to her car.

She went home and made supper. During and after supper she told Phil about her afternoon and showed him the few pictures that she had. As she did that, about a dozen more pictures arrived on her phone from Jake -- just a few of what the brothers had taken during the afternoon -- with the promise that he would get much more to her by the weekend. Phil had Rags wear the bra, panties, stockings and heels for him and do the pole dance as she had done for Jake. Then he fucked her silly. Then she had to go to work.

Phil was still wired. He would have been happy to go to the gym and meet up with Marlene, but it wasn't gym night. Then he got the call from Colleen. She had spent three nights in a row with guys reputed to be real studs. All three left her wanting. Was Phil available? Could they get together?

Phil told her he was wired and gave her a short narrative of what had happened to get him so wired. He even had a couple of pictures of Rags and Jake going at it that Rags had sent from her phone to his. He sent them to Colleen with the caption, "This is what I'm dealing with."

She sent him a close-up of her wide open pussy. Then she texted, "By the time we're done, Baby, you will be fully satisfied."

Colleen came over. She was old enough to drink, so they could go to any club they wanted. Colleen did not come from a wealthy family. With Rags' knowledge and advice, Phil had purchased a few extremely daring outfits for her to wear. He had given her some of them but not all of them. Tonight when she came over he offered her a micro mini skirt to wear with a micro bikini top, earrings, navel jewelry, a choker and crotch high red boots. He took her to a high end dance club where celebrities would sometimes come wearing things as outlandish as he had given Colleen. He wanted to show her off and be seen with her. They went by cab.

Colleen was a girl that oozed sex appeal. She was hit on as soon as they entered the door. She stayed with Phil. They dirty danced. Phil wore a thin pair of stretch pants -- commando. She could and did easily feel his cock. She was also commando, and when she was not masturbating it was because Phil was finger fucking her. The whole club experience was nothing else but a mating ritual accompanied by foreplay and self or mutual masturbation -- all set to music. In the darker corners of the room, tits, pussies, asses and cocks were exposed. The bravest -- or highest -- of the group were mating.

They were ready to go before the pre-determined time that Phil had told the cab to pick them up. When the time finally arrived, Phil and Colleen got into the back seat and got more and more intimate on the way home.

When they got to Phil's house they were so wound up Colleen did not even bother putting the bikini top back on. They went to the bedroom. By the next morning Colleen had her needs met, and Phil had released all the sexual excitement and tension that Rags' recreational sex with Jake had aroused in him when she told him of her afternoon.

When the photos and videos arrived by email on Saturday afternoon, a note was also attached. The full membership of the fraternity would not be there until fall semester started. But those who were there over the summer had just met and had indeed voted to make Rags their frat house MILF. She would be invited to every social event. It would be her choice as to whether she wished to entertain at that event or not. The brothers would be glad to have her entertain as often as possible. She could have sex with any of the brothers she wanted. All the brothers would have to wear condoms or else have clinical proof that they were disease free. With that clinical proof they would have to solemnly declare that they have not had sex with anyone since that test. For the time being, Jake got himself tested and did not have sex with anyone other than Rags.

The brothers wanted to be free to have sex with her. But in order to make that possible, they all committed themselves to understanding that while they were free to ask her, she, being just one woman among so many men had to be given the right to say no. To make that simple and to keep any one of the guys from feeling put down if he was refused, Rags would never have to give a reason why she would turn a guy down. She would simply say, "Not today," or "Not tonight." On the other hand, the brothers did not fully realize that this was a dream come true for Rags -- that she had a strong desire for strange young cock and really liked the opportunity to make a boy into a man or make a fucker into a lover.

So she took her position seriously. For the rest of the summer she showed up at the house at least weekly to lay out in the back yard in a micro bikini. Any one who had a birthday was given the "Jake treatment" unless he had a girlfriend who would object or with whom he was being exclusive. If there were a series of cloudy or chilly days, she came to the house in very revealing clothing that she could wear as she used the exercise room at the frat house. It had more free weights and other equipment to help build upper body strength compared to what was available at the rehab room in the hospital where she normally worked out. After seeing how extraordinary Marlene looked as she purposefully strove to look like a fitness model, Rags was eager to gain more muscle.

Rags also liked to come to the house, change into some extremely sensuous lingerie, dance for the guys, and then go to bed with one of them. There would usually be more than one who would want to take her to bed, but they would use a game of chance -- like rolling dice -- to decide who would get the honor.

Every once in a while she would open herself up to a gang bang for fully tested guys only who would fuck her bareback and fill her with cum. After being filled with eight to ten loads of cum she would get up and dance nude dripping cum out of her pussy and own her legs. She would gather some of the cum on her fingers, put the fingers to her mouth and swallow the cum.

In the fall of the year shortly after everyone was back to school one of the students had a birthday and Rags gave him the full treatment -- extremely revealing lingerie, stripping and pole dancing, stripping the birthday boy and giving him a blow job, 69ing and fucking him on the couch in the living room and then spending private time with him in his bedroom. Shortly after that the entire fraternity voted to make Rags their frat house MILF and gave her a key with permission to come and go any time as she pleased.

And so Rags' supply of new young cock was provided her at the frat house. They were very protective of her because they wanted to continue to benefit from her being the frat house MILF. No one wanted to kill the goose that was laying the golden eggs.

And she became more than just a hot fuck for the guys. She became a teacher and mentor to the guys about sex, sex techniques, and sexual relationships. Even guys in serious committed relationships would seek her advice when their relationship was going through difficult times. She was also mother confessor and a shoulder to cry on, Sometimes Phil and Rags would put on a sex show for the fraternity, using some of the most advanced techniques, positions and moves that they had learned over the years. When that was done, the guys in the fraternity understood that what Phil and Rags had going on between them was much more than what they were receiving from Rags as the frat house MILF. What Rags and Phil had going for them was on an altogether different level and higher plane.

Many of the social functions Phil would be allowed to attend. Then he would get to see Rags being his own personal porn star as she fucked one or more guys while he looked on with the rest of the guys. At other times, when Rags was the frat MILF without him being there, he had Marlene, Colleen or Lori. Unlike Rags who saw the frat boys as mutual playthings -- they played with her while she played with them - what Phil had with Marlene, Colleen, and Lori was quite different. It was different for him and for them. He loved them and they loved him. It wasn't quite the same love as he had for Rags. He and Rags had worked together toward common goals and nurtured one another since before they graduated from high school. And they continued to support and nurture one another even while they played with others. Nothing could replace that lifetime of nurture and support

Marlene and Colleen had been fucked by lots of guys and had experienced the physical act for what it was and all the pleasure it could give. But when they met with Phil, it was more than physical pleasure. He loved them and the way he had sex with them conveyed that he loved them. They felt loved with Phil and their relationship with Phil was something special.

Until she met Phil, having sex for Colleen was an exercise in power and control and fed her self-confidence. She had the sexual power to seduce any man she wanted. Likewise she could almost emasculate any man by dismissing him as being inadequate for her. Her seducing one man after another reassured her of her power and that she was in control. But inwardly she would have doubts as to whether she was powerful enough. So there was always a nagging fear that she would meet a man who would overpower her -- and then what?

And then along came Phil who didn't play a power game or a control game. Instead he loved her. She didn't have to work, strive, dominate or prove anything to herself or to Phil. He just loved her. It didn't hurt that Phil was a skillful lover. But it was the love that made Phil unique and that made their relationship special.

Likewise Marlene had a number of friends with benefits over the years. Some of her friends were quite accomplished in the sack. She and her friends spent many hours pleasuring one another. As an executive her job at times was quite stressful and having sex with one of her friends with benefits was a great stress reliever. But for years, now, she had consoled herself with the old saying that it is lonely at the top. She had girl friends and she had friends with benefits and a few work friends, but she felt she could never fully confide in any of them. She consoled herself with the notion that the loneliness that sometimes haunted her was the price she had to pay for the success she had achieved in her career. And then along came Phil. And he loved her. And her loneliness disappeared. She was filled with a happiness and contentment she had not experienced since she had been a little girl. Again, it did not hurt that Phil was a skillful lover. But as a skillful lover he added a dimension to sex that she had not experienced with her friends with benefits.

Lori had been dumped by her husband and she questioned whether he had ever loved her. She was afraid to date or have sex with any man after that. And then she had sex with Phil. He knew of her background. It was just an instinct with him that this lady did not need to be fucked, she needed to be loved. He had enough love within him to be able to do that and not take away a thing from what he had for Rags. So he loved her. And she knew it. And shortly after her first time with Phil she knew it's all she wanted.

Had Rags worked days, the relationship with Marlene, Colleen and Lori probably would not have been possible and would never have started. Likewise, had she worked days Rags may never have gotten into the frat house. But that wasn't the case. So Rags and Phil were playing the hand that was dealt them. And what a hand it was!