It Doesn't End There Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they brazenly moved toward the beach until the water was only about thigh high on them. There they paused and Rags adjusted the suit on Jimmy and had Jimmy adjust the suit on her. They walked around in the water and on the sand for a while like that showing everybody that they had exchanged bottoms. Some recognized what had happened, others did not, but almost everyone understood that what they were seeing was a really hot MILF playing with her very lucky boytoy. Eventually they returned to Jimmy's blanket, oiled one another up and went back to making out and following the plan Rags had outlined when she first invited him to meet her at the beach..

After a while Phil suggested that he and Colleen take a walk on a trail around the lake. "Bring your towel and once we are alone on the trail I can take off my swimsuit and you and take off your bottoms and we can walk bare ass around the lake. If we spot somebody coming in our direction on the trail, we can quickly throw a towel around ourselves.

That is what they did -- sort of. When they got out of the line of sight for anyone on the beach, they took off their bottoms, but Colleen took off her top as well. "If somebody comes along I'll throw the towel around my waist and stand tightly behind you and no one will be able to see my tits," she said. So they walked on the trail around the lake.

They were constantly caressing, fondling and rubbing up against one another with their oiled up naked bodies. About half way around the lake Colleen got her phone to play some music and she started dancing for Phil. He dropped his towel and danced with Colleen. The sight and feel of Colleen's body writhing to the music worked its magic on Phil's cock. Colleen walked over to a tree, braced herself against it, stuck out her ass and arched her back. "Fuck me," she said. And Phil did. They were both so hot that Phil did not try to prolong the action. They quickly reached their climax.

When they returned to the beach, they were ready to pack up and go to Phil and Rags' home to spend the majority of the time there in bed. Rags and Jimmy were ready to go as well, so they packed up their belongings, taking them to the car. They decided to do a little more showing off, so rather than stop at some other place to get something to eat -- a place where they would have to cover up their swimwear, they went in just their swimwear to the concession stand at the beach, buying their food there and eating at one of the tables around the stand. The tables were made for people to eat at them standing up, so their bodies were on full display all the time they were at the stand and eating at the tables. They got lots of comments on their swimwear -- most of them good, a few were judgmental.

Phil drove back to the house as Rags and Jimmy continued to make out in the back seat. Colleen had been to the house before, but Jimmy never had, so was given a tour. They only had two bedrooms, the master bedroom and the guest bedroom. Both had king size beds in them. They ended the tour in the kitchen and Colleen and Jimmy were told that they could feel free to raid the refrigerator for a drink at any time. Jimmy was also shown where the downstairs bathroom was. The only bedroom that had a bathroom attached was the master bedroom. Then they went upstairs. Colleen refrained from being conspicuous about it, but she managed to claim the marital bed for Phil and herself. Rags didn't mind. She was very secure in her marriage.

Both couples had the same idea, namely that the couple shower together to wash off the tanning oil and get themselves squeaky clean for their lover. After that things went differently for the two couples. Rags had Jimmy wait on the bed for her as she took time in the bathroom to put on a matching bra, thong and garter belt. Then she put on a pair of stockings and heels. She also took time to put on makeup and to dry and brush out her hair. Some of this she had to do in the bedroom but had Jimmy close his eyes as she was getting ready. Then, when she was ready she had him open his eyes. She then gave him a visual tour of her body pointing out her erogenous zones and explaining how to stimulate them. After pointing out an erogenous zone and explaining how to stimulate it Jimmy was given time to practice on her body. Rags took off items of clothing when it was necessary for them to be removed in order for Jimmy to stimulate the erogenous zone. As Jimmy explored Rags' body in this way, Rags also explored Jimmy's body.

Needless to say, this took quite some time, but after Jimmy had explored every inch of Rags' body he entered her for the first time. Within minutes he exploded in Rags' love tunnel. But Rags quickly took him in her mouth and got him up again and now he was ready to go for some time. Rags taught him how he could vary his angle of entry, speed, depth, and rhythm always being aware of what was pleasurable to himself but also being aware of what was giving his partner pleasure. They had tried only missionary and doggy positions when Jimmy had come again and they decided to take a break.

The rest of the night alternated between taking a break, sleeping, and fucking in a new and different position. Rags taught him well and by the time morning rolled around Jimmy had learned to use that large mushroom shaped head to best advantage and Rags had derived pleasure from it in a way that she had never received pleasure from any other cock. They did not want the experience to end, but on the other hand, they were both fucked out.

Colleen, on the other hand had had, over the years, more than her fair share of rather quick slam, bam, thank you ma'am fucks. Phil took his time and made love to her whole body. He introduced her to some positions she had never even imagined were possible -- and found them pleasurable. They, too, had fucked themselves to sleep a couple of times during the night, but had spent much more time pleasuring one another. Colleen had always enjoyed fucking Phil. He was not so driven and desperate like so many of her lovers were. She could tell he really wanted to pleasure her and he succeeded. Spending the night with Phil only solidified her conviction that Phil was by far and away her most satisfying lover.

Six days later, when Rags had another night off, Jimmy was invited back to their house again. Rags greeted him at the door in a tube top and a pair of extremely short booty shorts. On her feet she wore a pair of thigh high boots with six inch stiletto heels.

After Jimmy entered the house and they had all said their hellos, Phil put on some music and Rags started twerking. After only a short while she was twerking her ass against Jimmy's crotch. When the music stopped, she turned around and faced him. "Do you know why mommy invited you over here tonight?" she asked in a very sultry voice.

"I hoped to maybe continue on from where we left off last week," replied Jimmy.

"You are right," said Rags, "but do you have an idea where I want that to lead?"

Jimmy thought for a while. "Does this give you a clue?" asked Rags as she began twerking again.

When Jimmy did not answer right away, Rags went on. "Anal. I want to feel that great big mushroom head enter my ass. I want to feel it as it fucks my ass, and I want to feel it come out of my ass again." She moved close to Jimmy and looked him straight in the eyes. "Will you fuck mommy's ass, please? I've been wanting to feel that beautiful cock in my ass ever since I saw it. Please baby, fuck my ass. Please, do that for mommy. Fuck mommy's ass!"

That request was enough to get Jimmy rock hard. They both stripped. As they did so, Rags explained that she had already cleaned out her ass and lubed it up. Now she would lube him up and she wanted him to fuck her ass doggy style, but to take it slow. She also explained that before the night was out she wanted to have a double penetration with Jimmy up her ass and Phil in her pussy.

Phil left the room for a little while as the two naked lovers got onto the bed and started kissing and then stimulating one another to the point that they could hold back no longer and had to fuck. Jimmy entered her pussy missionary style and did a pretty good job of keeping himself under control. But eventually their fucking became more frenzied and Jimmy shot his first load into Rags. Jimmy rolled off of Rags, but they kept on kissing and touching one another and within a matter minutes Jimmy was hard. Rags lubed him up, then got on her hands and knees in front of Jimmy. She lowered her upper torso to the bed, offering him her ass. She reached back with her two hands and spread her cheeks. "Fuck me, Jimmy," she said. "Fuck mommy's ass, Baby. Be gentle, but give me that beautiful cock up my ass."

He was gentle and placed the head of his cock at her asshole. At her urging he began to press harder and harder. The head of his cock was almost all the way in when Rags asked him to put more lube on them -- right on the tip of his cock and on her asshole. This time when he pushed the mushroom head in, it went in with a pop.

"Oh shit!!!," she yelled, "I've never felt anything like it. That was fantastic. Gently take it out, put on more lube and do it again. Baby."

Once again she exclaimed, "Oh so good! One more time, Baby." He did and the next time after he entered her she had him continue until he was completely buried in her ass. At that point his instincts began to take over and he started to slowly fuck her. At her urging he began to speed up and to drive himself into her harder. "Now pull it all the way out and put it back in again!" she ordered as she became more and more stimulated. He did that and started fucking her again. He was becoming more aggressive and both he and Rags were now driving towards a climax. "Again!!" yelled Rags. "All the way out and in again. That feels so good!!" It felt good on Jimmy's cock as well. Pretty soon he had established a rhythm: all the way out, all the way in, then three fucks and all the way out and all the way in again. About eight rounds of that and Jimmy fired a load of his cum up Rags' ass and Rags convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

They separated and spent some time kissing and telling one another how much they enjoyed their fuck. They had calmed down a bit. They went to the bathroom and washed off his cock and her ass and she put more lube in her ass. Then they went downstairs for a bit of refreshment (lemonade) and to talk over what was next. If Jimmy thought he had enough stamina, Rags wanted to ride him cowgirl with his cock up her ass. She would like Phil to watch this because she knew that it was very exciting for Phil to watch his wife fucking. "Better than porn," he would say.

So when they were done refueling for the next round they went back up to the master bedroom. Rags beckoned Phil to follow. She had Jimmy get on his back on the bed and then proceeded to bring him back to life with her mouth and tongue. (That's why she had washed him off so carefully before they went downstairs). When he was fully hard she had Jimmy lube up his cock as she lubed up her ass and then she mounted him cowgirl. She bounced up and down on top of him teasing him with the motion of her massive tits and inviting Jimmy to play with them as she rode him. Then she leaned way back, supporting herself with her hands on his thighs almost at his knees so that his cock would be buried to the hilt in her. She then moved up and down on him teasing herself by her motions as she carefully moved up so high that his cock came all the way out of her, and then she would move back down on it, savoring the feel of that unusually large mushroom head entering and exiting her.

She came at the stimulus that this marvelous cock gave her, and then, before Jimmy could cum, moved off of him. She had Phil lie on the bed on his back. He was already hard from watching Rags riding Jimmy. She took Phil up her pussy, and then had Jimmy penetrate her ass and fuck her. Jimmy was still hard from when Rags had been riding him, so just increased the pace. Rags was still riding her climax from when she was riding Jimmy, so was about to cum, and Phil could feel the unusual sensation of the mushroom head of Jimmy's cock rubbing against his own cock through the thin membranes that separated Rags' vagina from her rectum. The sensation that each one of them felt caused each of the three of them to cum almost simultaneously.

That left Rags and Jimmy all fucked out. They went to sleep almost immediately. Phil had set up a few cameras to discreetly capture the evening digitally. Phil took the cameras down and edited the material from the cameras into one video. When Rags and Jimmy woke up, they took a shower together. Then Jimmy had to go home. Phil gave him a copy of the video. From then on Jimmy would be invited occasionally to return for a repeat performance.

This is how, over time, Phil and Rags dealt with the time in their life, when, after fifteen to twenty years of marriage they felt things were getting stale. They engaged with people whom they trusted and whom they felt might also be in need of some kind of stimulus to bring life back into their relationship. Once every few months they would swing with Glen and Melanie, with Royce and Marlene or with Matt and Pat. Rags sometimes met solo with Royce as a friend with benefits. Rags also liked seducing young cock, and had Jeff, Jimmy and Jake to turn to. When Rags was going after young cock, Phil could easily hook up with Becks, Colleen, Lori or Marlene.

Eventually Jeff and Becks found love interests of their own, but the relationship with Glen, Melanie, Royce, Marlene, Matt, Pat, Lori and Colleen as friends with benefits added enough variety to their lives that they felt that their marriage was enhanced by their involvement with these other people. Yet all respected the marriages and relationships involved and so they were careful not to threaten each other's marriage. Strangely enough, Colleen was not in any rush to get married but eagerly made herself available to Phil or called him up asking him to join her from time to time. While she was an exceptionally sensual girl and could entice just about any man she wanted she had not yet come across a lover that could pleasure her the way Phil did regularly.

Rags had a desire for strange young cock that she needed to satisfy periodically. If the desire hit in the winter, she would enter an amateur night stripper competition. She would watch for a young guy who was obviously there for the first time and who was totally in awe of the MILF dancing before him. She would hang around after she was done dancing and approach one or more such guys and engage each one in conversation one at a time. Sometimes she would have to do this a couple of weeks in a row before she found a guy to her liking that was a nice shy young virgin with a MILF fantasy. Then she would take him home and teach him how to be a lover.

In the summer she would troll the beach on the weekend until she found that same kind of shy young virgin boy eager to have a MILF make him into a man. Phil would always be with her whether at the strip club or at the beach. Colleen, Lori or Marlene would often accompany him at the beach.

And once a year or so, she would go to the mall trolling in an outrageously revealing outfit. When she would come across a male clerk in a retail store who seemed to be completely taken in by her blatant display of sexuality, she would talk with him about sex: "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Do you like what I'm wearing?" "What do you like about it?" "Do you like my jewelry?" "Can you see the jewelry in my tits through my top?" "Do you like tit jewelry?" "Would you like me to take a tit out and show you?" "I've got jewelry in my pussy lips, too." "Would you like to go to a beach with me in a micro bikini?" "Do you like my body?" Would you like to fuck my body?" "Give me you phone number."

It was not long after Rags had met Jake at the motel and had invited him to join them in making her air tight that Rags saw another opportunity to satisfy her hunger for young cock. She had gotten contact information from Jake. She gave him a call.

R: Hello Jake. This is Rags. Remember me? You came to our room after work at the motel to help make Marlene and me air tight.

J: I'll never forget. That was really hot. What can I do for you? Are you planning on a repeat of that night? If so, you can count me in!

R: Well that's not quite what I had in mind, but it's related. You see, you got to help in fucking me the other night, but I wondered if you would like to spend a little quality one-on-one time with me some time? Tell me, do you like fucking white meat with that big black cock of yours?

J: You are the only white meat I've ever had and I loved it. Why? Do you like dark meat?

R: I love dark meat! I love to be seen with dark meat. I'm an exhibitionist. I don't think there is anything that looks as sensual as a well built naked black man with a well built naked white woman, both of them obviously ready to fuck one another.

J: I could easily get off on that!

R: Do you want to fuck me?

J: I'd love to.

R: I know where your frat house is. Where is your last class of the day tomorrow and what time does it let out?

J: It's in the Chandler Building and I'm done at 2:30.

R: What say I meet you outside the north entrance of the Chandler Building, we walk together to the frat house getting to know one another, and then spend the rest of the afternoon at the frat house REALLY getting to know one another and fucking until I have to go home at around 5:30 to make supper?

J: That sounds great!

R: See you then. Don't chicken out. G-bye.

J: G-bye.

Jake went to the frat house and cleaned his room. He'd change his sheets tomorrow morning after he got up.

That evening at supper, Rags told Phil what she had done and they talked about what she would wear. Phil's only regret was that he would not be able to see them together. Rags assured him that she'd get some pictures and would tell him all about her afternoon with her toyboy the next evening when they fucked after supper. After her time with Jake was all planned out, she and Phil fucked like bunnies, anticipating what tomorrow would bring.

The next afternoon found Rags parking near the frat house and walking to the classroom building. She was wearing a pair of high heeled platform sandals and what appeared to be a shirt dress that came about mid thigh. She made it to the classroom building just a little before classes let out. It was summer semester, so the campus and classrooms were not as filled as they were from September to May. Nevertheless there were still a large number of students exiting the building.

Rags took off her shirt and folded it up so that she could put it in her relatively large shoulder purse. Now she could be seen wearing a navy blue pair of low-rise booty shorts. The bottom half of her ass (at least) was exposed. On top she wore a cropped pink cotton stretchy knit shirt that tied under her breasts, but exposed her cleavage almost to her areolas. The way the top was cut, much of the top of her breasts were exposed also, due to their large size. The top was sleeveless. The shirt gave her breasts support, so she wore no bra. Her tits bounced as she walked. She had on long silver earrings and belly button jewelry to match. She decided that to look sassy, she would be chewing a wad of gum. She had planned this all out with Phil the night before.

As the first students exited the building, she looked for a cute guy and when she did, quickly walked up to him, handed him her phone which she had taken out of her purse when she had put her shirt into it, and asked him to take a few pictures of her -- front, back, and side. He asked if he could use his phone to take a selfie of himself with her. She was happy to do so. She would send her pictures to Phil.