All Comments on 'It Doesn't Hurt to Look'

by ctdans

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hasn't this already been posted?

If you're going to write about huge cocks, don't write from a woman's point of view. That's some male shit. Women couldn't care less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"So you wouldn't mind if I did a search on young hot girls with big firm breast?"

BREASTS, not breast! Unless she really only does have ONE on her chest.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 *

Once the trust is broken its hard to get back.

Word to the wise. Never marry a virgin or inexperienced lover. They will always... ALWAYS wonder what they missed out on and step out. If you think any woman will be faithful you are in denial. I feel bad for men with smaller dicks as they did nothing to have that trait. Just like bigger dicked guys did nothing to earn a big dick. Its a genetic lottery.

Ironic this. My coworker's wife cheated on him with a guy with a smaller dick. Mr. Big still can't understand how that happened. His arrogance won't let him.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Congratulations...

on publishing your first story. You seem to have a lot of promise and I look forward to reading your next story.

Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was pretty good. The wife just went too far, too fast, and wasn't convincing that she learned from it. Liked the story enough that I would read another if you wrote another. Thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It started okay, then just fizzled out. He should have spent the year after they separated looking for a nice tight younger woman... and told his wife that he was doing it to compare to her stretched-out bucket cunt.

That would give her a nice taste of what she just put him through.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Conflicted

I gave you 5*s though I disagree agree with the outcome. If both went into into therapy solo and couple, they would have had a decent chance at success, though your outcome still could have happened. What I am glad about is the husband confronted her immediately and didn’t wait 6 months to inact a plan lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it.

It felt real as i could see how this could happen.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Excellent. Has a great “feel” to it. Especially for a newbie.

An interesting twist to a familiar trope (which isn’t bad ad there ate only so many tropes out there. It’s what we do with them...). Keep up the good work.

5-stars and favorite

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
what is it with the male ego shit again

the fragile male ego crap is bullshit. If he's not attracted to her anymore, so be it. But not fucking a cock slut does have anything to do with ego. It's a choice, hell I wouldn't fuck my ex, my dick worked just fine. But the idea of me touching her made my skin crawl. Oh, and I maybe the only person on this site, that would fuck any woman that I was married to again after I found out she cheated. Half the stores here, the wife cheats and the husband keep fucking her so she doesn't know he found out. Stupid, if he keeps fucking her and she keeps fucking the out guy. But no one knows who he fucking, well that's just plan stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammar check

Multiple use of wrong words

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I don't find ANY cocks "beautiful"!

"What do you mean "too curious"? Are you calling me a cheater or a slut?" - "Too curious" as in wanting to see one in person. We're already seeing the beginnings of the "inexperience" excuse.

Ijustmight71Ijustmight71over 4 years ago
Get over it

This story sounds like the rantings of a Momma's boy...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Nice try.

You had a good idea here and did a passable first draft, but it was a first draft. My problem was the dialoge, basically. So many authors try to pack too much in a conversation that it becomes almost a soliloquy.

Think about conversations you have. It usually doesn't get past 2-3 sentences, does it? People interrupt, outside noises, etc. It is fine to have one or two long winded paragraphs, but the dialog gets heavy and you think there is a robot talking.

That said I liked the basic theme and plot of the story so keep writing. May be revisit this couple.

Best Regards

C

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Great tale of real life

This is how most people would feel when cheated upon, the bullshit that you can just get over it is just that - bullshit.

Thank you for a dose of reality in this genre.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back end is the best

How they dealt with her lovers is even better than his discoveries about them.

She had the most potent warning she could ever have when he explained how quickly her words emasculated him.

In failing to understand him, she failed to understand their marriage, and lost both.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
awful story

husband is a man-child and deserves to be alone, wife is better off

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

The MC is written, as another commenter says, like a "momma's boy". But it only emerges well into the story. For half the story the MC is fairly normal, and then he does a U turn into the weak/low T/cuck stereotypical male character with nothing in the prior development of his character to indicate that he's a basically a simpering cunt with "insecurities". The wife is written as a bitch and no remotely normal man would accept her almost shameless adultery. The "male ego/insecurities" cliche and resort to the "psychologist" trope are enough to earn this a 1, but really it's the flawed development of the MC's character and the "big cock" cliche that damn this story to one-dom. AUTHORS...fixation on "big cocks" in a story always tips the reader off that you are a male. Men seem to be 100 times more concerned with cock size than women. If you understood female anatomy, you'd understand why their feelings about big cocks overwhelmingly tend to run from neutral to negative. Faggots do have a big cock fetish....if you write it into your stories are you trying to tip us off to your being closeted?

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Dangers of watching...

We've heard of "watch but no touch" between couples.....I mean if a woman in skin tight clothes crosses my line of vision, am I supposed to close my eyes? Of course my wife or girl friend sitting next to me would not be too happy if I kept on staring. On the other hand if it was some rugged hunk, i'm sure she would take in the view too. But in the end no touching, no harm done. The title of the story says it all...it Doesn't Hurt To Look.

Now here we have a case where she watched AND touched!! In the Internet Era, it is so easy to keep secrets, so easy to have online chats. The urge to "touch" becomes irresistible. Newbies to such stuff can succumb easily as in this story. However, there are many that use porn as an outlet to keep from straying. With all the sites and passwords, everything can happen in private, unless like our heroine, passwords are written down (all to common). But as with all couples in extended relationships, small changes can become significant. And so the downfall of another great relationship.

A classic story. The fact that she so quickly interviewed and arranged to have sex with two guys, not satisfied wiith one, indicated her intent for a longer term engagement (not much was said about this in the story). The relationship was dead the second he discovered it all. Long term relationships take a long time to get over. So, the writerr did well to tell us how he tried to hang on, going for counselling, etc. But mentally, the fatal blow had already been delivered.

While the Internet has brought us a lot of benefits, we need to also remember the social tragedies it inflicts on us.

Liked the story but I would have preferred him to discover her online efforts during the interview stage. The added drama would have been different. As it is, we go straight to the aftermath, which does have a predictability about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Fantasy is ok if it remains that. Hers did not and that is the difference the cucks on this site do not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 10/27/19 fixation on "big cocks" in a story always tips the reader off that you are a male. Men seem to be 100 times more concerned with cock size than women

yep, and probably with a micro dick as well

According to several studies the average size of an erect dick is 4.5 inches, and anything over 6 is in the 90th percentile

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad...

...but he shouldn't have taken so much of the blame. She cheated and lied multiple times, so it's all on her. He had her all teed up for a nice btb...all he had to do was light the match, but then he blew out the match and inexplicably started blaming himself. 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

likeboblikebobover 4 years ago

An interesting story, thanks. A better than average first story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting reversal

Usually it's the men looking at and reading porn. Nice idea to switch it around. But you made him such a wimpy guy, that in the end, his personality ruined the story for me. If he gets a divorce right away - fine. If they go to counseling together and stay married - fine. But by having him drag his feet, live with her for months on end and then divorce her and move away - THAT makes him a wimp in my book. And that fact ruined that overall story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 Stars

I didn't care much for this because, as previously pointed out, your husband character comes across as an insecure, wimpy, whiny child. His wife asks him to do some manscaping and he refuses. His wife likes to look at porn, and instead of using it to his advantage, he attacks her, snoops on her, and transfers his own feelings of insecurity to his wife. Beyond that, there are two glaring spelling mistakes, and your repeated shifting of tense from past to present is distracting to the reader. I would suggest that you get an editor if you decide to continue writing and perhaps pick a different genre about which to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
first of all,

he has part of the blame, i dont see the problem with looking at porn, and this wimpy insecurity shit about dick size its annoying asf, maybe he has a 2inch dick? she was curious and liked the look of a shaved cock, if he liked a shaved pussy how i like it also, should have at least try and shave it for her, not the excuse that he was emasculated , that is flimsy as fuck, he deserved being cucked, if he came to his wife and meet her needs and curiosities, she wouldnt have had to go looking for strange...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Brilliant flipping of the script

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strong Stuff

Not the kind of story or ending many readers here would expect, but your main character seems both real and perceptive. About the dangers of fantasy and obsession. Nice job.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 4 years ago
Congrats on first story

It was a different type of story but interesting. Please continue to write as that is what makes this place interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2

Could have been a good story, especially for a first entry, but the ending was shitty, dropped it from a 4 to a 2. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tiresome

This is a typical “I’m a sad son of a bitch and women are mean to me” story. Seriously, get over your whiny stage and try writing something erotic.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Prude

If he had spiced it up, watched some porn, bought some toys, shaved, etc. maybe she wouldn’t have strayed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ego is self worth

Plain and simple.

You can have a healthy amount of ego, or an unhealthy amount.

Too little, and you become a sacrificial snack for others to use and discard.

Too much, and you become a bit of a tyrant.

He doesn't have an ego problem. He doesn't have an insecurity problem. He has a healthy amount of it. He has a trust problem. His stupid sow of a wife made no effort to accept that. He pointed out the double standard at least twice. She brushed it off. But she never really offered him revenge sex, did she? Does THAT sound like insecurity? It does.

She lied and hid her affairs, does THAT sound like insecurity? Totally does.

And she never bothers to show him empathy. Women ARE better at sharing and forgiving, that's THEIR thing. I mean, she's not.....obviously. But if she's going to pull the biological sex card on him. Men don't WANT nor NEED cuddles, security, 'love'. They NEED and WANT fidelity. Marriage is a compromise. Just because she's too pig-headed to see through male eyes, doesn't make it any less true.

She ended their marriage when she decided to do new things behind his back, even the innocent stuff. Communication is the key. Trust is the key. Women trust their man to be providers and protectors, someone to give them companionship. Men trust their women to bear THEIR children and raise them with love.Men and women obviously can benefit from swapping these roles, but these roles are the bedrock of every single marriage. What unites the sexes is trust.

He is a lost innocent babe in the woods emotionally, but he INSTINCTIVELY understood that she is a failure...as a wife. A complete and utter failure. She doesn't understand because no one wants to be the bad guy. She'll deny it until her dying day...maybe. Maybe she'll grow up. Maybe she'll get burned by a failure for a future husband, and she'll connect those dots. Society may preach 'women empowerment' and 'men are the debil', but that SAME society will just shrug when she's barren, single, and unable to catch men anymore. You wanna empower women AND men...teach them EGO, teach them self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh!

Started out ok, but lost steam in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
looking

commenters seem confused between looking and other than looking .

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Dick Size

One Anonymous reader mentioned that the average size of the erect dick is 4.5 inches!!!

Ha! Beg to differ.

My search, a few months ago about a similar subject, shows average size is between 5 to 6 inches. The depth of the average vagina is a little less - about 4 to 5 inches. So an average dick in an average vagina stands a good chance of delivering the goods at the right place, even in the case of the 4.5 inch average (everyone is a winner!!)

And girth (circumference) of the average dick is more important than average length for women (larger the better). Then there are differences based on race - African longest average, Asian/Oriental, smallest, White in the middle. No idea of sample size used (huge variation expected).

For fantasy purposes, huge, long dicks are important but in reality, you can appreciate the physical issues involved for the average woman, though the larger girth (typical of large long dicks??) would be of satisfaction to the woman.

Perhaps a female reader with experience of large, long dicks can comment further (with respect to and emphasis on vaginal depth).

How about women's navel shapes?? Yep, I came across that too. Apparently men prefer the elongated look by far...more sexy. Another snippet, naked female navels are a huge attraction for male viewers of South Indian movies, its close to "heaven".

ctdansctdansover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback/comments

I had submitted under non erotic but moderator I guess felt it was best placed here.

Yes I am a male for those who made that comment.

No, I did not intend to have this appear as a wimpy cuck.

I did have a volunteer editor review this and I did place it on another site to get comments and feedback. I did my best to edit and modify the story based on that critical feedback. I guess I still missed the mark.

Most of the prior feedback was on dialog so imagine how poorly I wrote the first few drafts! And still this was called a draft. Just shows I have much more to learn. But after reviewing so many others work I felt it was only fair to post something and take my lumps.

I do have a couple more stories but thanks to your input I will go over them a few more times before I submit.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 4 years ago
Just an ass of a husband...

...and a real idiot.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
You need a proofreader/editor stat!

ct Dans

While the plot idea for this tale was promising, I found the number of spelling blues and poorly grammar detracted from the action between the central characters. You could easily fix these problems by having a proofreader give your submission a once-over before sending it out to your readers.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
omg

to commenters stop using that stupid racist dick size study its biased and racist. sorry hate that shit. anyway was a really good first story and i enjoyed it. but agree with some others making him think that some of it was his fault wasnt the way u wrote it. she obsessed to the point where she cheated more than once. which tells me that it was going to happen again. i guess that kind of cheating would make someone think the way he did but u wrote it to far and after talking to a shrink about it, would have informed him that it wasnt him but her obsession. i never understand the dick size stories though, i mean was she always this immature and weak, if so why did it take so long in the relationship to manifest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another divorce revenge sad pathetic bullshit story in loving wives

Can we just start a Revenge section? These loving wives stories the past couple years have just mostly been guys get cheated on and get revenge. Not really loving wife or cheating wife or hotwife really. Just a bunch of sad loser stories about wives stepping out and men reclaiming their manliness by showing them the door. Lame. Lame. Truly fucking lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not so simple.

For any man or woman who is cheated on, the hurt is always there. I can completely understand the reasons the husband gave for moving on.

He tried to work it out, but when his wife cheated her appeal as a sex partner died. That's not just ego, that's the hurt and pain of betrayal. It's not that he didn't love her, he probably lost his mind because he loved her so much.

That's the real tragedy of the story. The desire for his wife was gone. It could very well be he would not meet another love in his lifetime because life partners don't just magically appear.

Thanks for sharing author. 5 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
CT

It’s a damn good first story and it’s better than most stories on here. Since I’m often a critical asshole take that as you will. Don’t let the whiners keep you from writing and posting. The idea of creating marriage problems from the wife watching porn was good. I’d have dumped her immediately but then we know I’d write short boring stories. Most of the male mc’s on here can trace their problems back to their own bad choices. Still, my thoughts are she cheated, adios. You have to have characters making dumb choices to make the stories work apparently

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Kali

As to virgins and inexperienced women, I think it depends on the class of women one is talking about.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Cock size studies

There are many, easily obtainable, peer-reviewed studies. They vary widely, but the averages started in the anonymous comment are apparently correct. One of the best studies says that no statistically significant correlation could be drawn to predict cock size, not height, weight, hand or foot size and not race.

However, their findings appear to show racial bias, in attempting to downplay the role race actually has in cock size. Analyzing their data showed that when race / ethnicity was used to filter the data, the cock sizes are exactly how the anonymous user posted. So the racial bias was not to say truthfully that on average, men from Congo have larger cocks than Scandinavian men, but rather to erroneously state that cock size does not vary by race.

One of the flaws in the way they reported their data was by using nationality, instead of ethnicity. Therefore, an average American is a hybrid of many ethnicities, whereas a man from Congo is most likely of one ethnicity. This and other errors have caused their overall conclusion to be disregarded, but their data is still viewed as accurate.

That being said, six inches is above average. 8 inches puts one on the high end and beyond that is increasingly rare.

Another survey of married women said that size doesn't matter. When asked how big they wanted their husbands cock to be, most said about the same. However, when asked if you were to have an affair, how big would you want your lover's cock to be, a majority said larger than husband's. So, go figure...

I find it humorous to see men get upset at stories that talk about women wanting bigger cocks. Men with big cocks don't seem to be bothered by it. Invariably it is men with little dicks, refusing to accept that a bigger cock may feel better to some women.

Do all men want women with 32A tits? Is the man who likes big jugs a minority? If so, why is there so much porn dedicated to big boobs?

Porn is fantasy. It's a chance to see things many people never get to experience. Big cocks sell. Having worked in the adult entertainment industry for a long time, I can tell you most of the women I have talked to like cocks in the 6 to 9 inch range. Bigger or smaller becomes a fetish, and the number women interested goes down, but goes down much faster on the small end of the scale. I encountered a very small percentage of women into "small dick porn". Extreme size cocks are viewed more for shock value and naughty fantasies.

One woman described her size preference as "make it big enough to hurt, then go back just a little... That's the perfect size."

I know a guy with a huge cock. He often has women tell him he is too big and they can't have sex with him a third or fourth time. Yet, he has an endless supply of women wanting to try it. Curiosity? Preference? Who knows. One of his lovers was my client. She would tell me how he was way too big and she couldn't handle it. She had vaginal lacerations from it. But, she would hook up with him once a month. When I asked her why if it was so bad, she said "Oh, I never said it was bad! It's the best fuck I have ever had. I just can't handle it and need a week to recover."

She had healthy sex with average men and enjoyed it, but nobody rocked her world like "Mr 13".

So, while anecdotal comments about cock size and preferences are interesting, comments like " woman don't want big cocks" or "I have a small cock and been married happily to a faithful wife for 30 years" sound like more of a fantasy.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
He has issues

He has issues. YES. The whole thing about being shocked and offended by his wife seeing bigger cocks was purely his insecurities. So, it was all about his ego and hi insecurities...

Until she cheated.

Then, it had nothing to do with his ego not his insecurities. It was very simple. Looking is one thing. Fantasizing is, too. Cheating? That is altogether different

So, it is ok to say his initial reaction was immature and ego-driven. However, not his reaction to her betrayal. But, hubby doesn't seem to get that. He seems to feel his reaction to cheating was due to his ego. He gets counseling for it and takes her back because of it. He tries for a year to fix HIM.

Completely wrong. She cheated. SHE VIOLATED their wedding vows. She betrayed him, yet he never gets mad or tries to make her see that. It becomes all his fault and his ego.

He wasted a year fixing the wrong things.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a short, fun story.

Dtdans, don’t let the negative commenters get you down. It had a few typos or grammatical errors. So what? That’s fine for something written in 1st person. Makes it seem more authentic.

Some commenters seem not to know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. They are just idiots. The types who go through life judging everyone, even fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dude has issues...

And i hope he didn't pay his therapist a dime.

Unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Stupid story; stupid man. Of course his Wife deserves to sample big cocks. He could be having it all: blow jobs; a hot Wife; and creampies to clean up. Fool!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
He had issues

and they were all caused by what his wife did.

An interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done tale

A fine take on "curiosity killed the cat" theme and good insight into the guys thought process. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Good

It all depends of what you see.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ctdans

Great first story about a difficult situation. I don't see the husband as a wimp. He took action as soon as he found her cheating. He simply could no longer trust her to be faithful. She wanted desperately to maintain her comfortable life and have her fun. I'm surprised Lue hasn't commented that he owed her a "fling", it was only a little fun that she needed. A bit of cheating doesn't mean anything unless it does. Her fun cost her a husband and a good.life. I thought it was a very good story that got me interested early and kept me so into it that I didn't pay attention to errors. Clean up what you feel requires it and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the most likeable protagonist.

The husband was such an ass it was hard to empathize with him.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Story was okay

Writing needs proof reading.

Not sure who won, feel that like most divorces the lawyers won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not very good

Starts out ok but letting her off the hook with the cheating and acting like it wasnt what caused the divorce is fucking stupid cuck shit 1 star get better at middle and conclusion start was ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

will a second chapter get to where they finally do get back together ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DANGER

You mentioned that she should get checked for STD's but not that HE should.

She had sex with two other guys (that he knew about) but did not put the doctors visit at the top of his to-do list.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Male ego and insecurities?

Really?

Apart from that nonsense,

this was a good story.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

For the pathetic male ego bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Stars

I liked some of this Story ..I also got Divorced in a 50 - 50 State . And Yes the First year was Tough . But Now I have a Women I Love and Guess What She Loves Me . He Should have put Her to the Curb . She Cheated on Him and must pay the Piper .

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 4 years ago

Its always the guys with the big cock wins.

ttom76ttom76over 4 years ago
The comments are all over the place.

Yes, you could use an editor. However, this was much better than many first time writers, check Slirpuff's earliest stuff. That said, it does detract because the reader often must 'exit' the story to figure out what you meant. Even simple errors, such as using a wrong word, a homonym, and the like pull me out of your story, sometimes with a smile, others a frown, but I'm still out and have to get back into it.

If you can, you should get a proof reader who can give you feedback not only on proper language and such, but also plot holes and stilted speech. A few authors have explicitly stated 'tough shit'! I try to skip them but understand; writing can be a lot of work.

Oh, I am an author and have posted a story on SOL. It was a romance, not a LW. I have other stories that are just for me. I share this to those who always critique others, not on what they wrote but if they have written a story. Face it, there are a lot more good editors out there than there are authors.

Finally, to your story. I really liked it. Even with the errors previously shared by others, it resonated with me. Oh, first, to belay any comments about me and mine; I've been married for over 40 years to the same woman. We are each others one and only. I have never cheated and I am as sure as one can be that she hasn't either. Frankly, neither of us has ever had much opportunity. We both like reading stories here.

How would I feel if my wife wanted to play with a larger cock? Devastated, I think. Sex, to us and to many others, is not just a physical act but expresses our love and commitment to each other. The MC's wife forgot that. She wanted something that he couldn't provide, but was so intimate to their relationship. I don't agree with those comments that feel that he was a wimp.

Good writing to you and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess a business who fires an employee who steals from the company is just insecure and inadequate.

C'mon, the thief employee said she was sorry. She promised not to steal from the company ever again, she just wanted to find out what stealing would feel like. It was just money.

Pathetic dumb shits looking to justify betrayal and lack of ethics. She cheated. Planned it, arranged it, did it, and loved it. Yeah, he did get past it, and past her. Hope they both get what they deserve.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
The problem?

Trying to work it out after the divorce.

Dave did not think things well through.

Divorce is the final end to a marriage. The act implies the end to every hope and dream and future a man and woman could ever have together.

Paula fucked up. That was bullshit. Dave trying to make it work out after the divorce was bullshit. Dave never intended to take her back after the divorce.

Once Dave pulled the trigger on the divorce

he should have been man enough to walk away.

Paula was a bitch for what did. Dave threw Paula a bone she would never be able to lift.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
A stupid bitch and a wimp.

Pretty bad story but gave you a 3 for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she is a dumb cheating bitch

but the guy sounds like a proper asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More real than most

He tried. He's just not strong enough, just like her. At least he did not wait weeks, months, years just to collect photo, audio and video evidence. while hurting but acting happy. then just end up doing what this guy did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
actually...

when she flippantly said, 'you want a revenge fuck?'

he coulda said, 'yes, or you should be offering one.' men are kinder of the species. just look at this story dynamic. men are too hard-wired to fuck. and being nice is a huge part of that stratagem. Women are the opposite, they need to be choosy. So they usually become colder about remarks, overly so.

She can preach about insecurity because she doesn't have to compete with younger, tighter, more flexible young women right now. And even sloppy and less attractive women have less issue getting an easy lay. It doesn't take much effort to be a woman in that dynamic. It'd be more fair to make her into a blue-pilled man for a year. SHE can dutifully work those long shifts, and listen to him vent endlessly. and then she can watch him ruin their marriage over his obsession with younger women and roleplay. Women have empathy, but not sympathy. Remember that.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
What a wanker!

How can someone be so insecure about themselves and their relationship?

There are always going to be guys with bigger dicks, more money, better looks, better dance moves... WHO THE FUCK CARES???

A relationship is more than cock sizes, money, etc.

What an insecure idiot.

Ok... got that out of my system.

Writing was okay. A little stilted though, but better than some.

This is such a silly subject that I don't know if it could have been handled much differently.

But, maybe taking a different twist on the subject of cock sizes might have been a good idea. This read like it was more than a little forced, like the protagonist was looking for an excuse to fight and ditch his wife.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

She cheated end of story why did it take over a year to work out it was finished? More importantly why did it take two pages to get there.

Weak story weak characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A year

Give me a break

6 weeks should have been enough

Still got screwed either way

A short bit about 5 years later would have been nice

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 3 years ago
Fragile egos are a hallmark of whiney men

I’m so sick of crybaby men who can only survive by imagining their cock is the most amazing cock their wife has ever seen. They’re just asking their wives to lie to them. The only alternative, though not practical in the modern world, is to marry a 16-year-old from an isolated community and keep her locked in your house for the rest of your lives. That way, she will have only ever seen one dick in her life. Better make sure there’s no Internet service to your house, too!

I know it goes against the truisms on this site, But women don’t just marry men because they have big cocks, they marry them for 1000 reasons. It’s just the weak, adolescent-minded boys on LW that can’t see women as whole people, just pussy’s and tits.

No wonder this country is so fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A more realistic story of what could happen.

I can totally understand both sides of this.

The wife got curious and went looking. She found something out about herself, and decided to act on it. She denied the reality of the impact of the consequences as it related to her husband, and ultimately herself. A normal human reaction is to minimize the consequences so the reality doesn’t have to be experienced. Or so one hopes.

In the end, in this example the looking was a gateway to experiencing, cheating. The wife planted seeds in the husbands mind not only that she thought him inadequate, but more importantly, that she could never be trusted again.

I read a lot of the comments and many seem to focus on the cock size thing and not the trust issues that reinforce the emasculation. Transference? Maybe.

The husband could have an 8” cock, but she just wants bigger. There’s always going to be a better looking guy, a more cut young dude, a bigger cock. It’s possible that she was just a latent size queen, and now she’s in denial. It happens!

And there’s nothing she can do to unravel the damage that she’s done to him.

~Enkidu

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Real Life

I could see this happening and the husbands reaction is realistic, very good writing⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

It’s always the fragile male ego with the LW wimps who like to share their wives. Why do these cheating whores even bother to get married? It’s like the protagonist in this story says, they like the house, the money, and the security. If they cheat, take it all away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know the divorce hurts Paula, but trust me you’re better off without Dave. The dude has serious issues.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

he's the quitter? sorry but she needs help

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I think this is brilliant. I mean the rationality of all deliberations, realism of the situation is tangible. Indeed, the slippery slide from pornography addiction to change of attitude toward sex and relationship and then toward cheating is the reality of human relations. Fantasy could easily evolve into reality. Monogamous marriage without inhibition cannot survive.

Even the male character's insecurity after the cheating, insecurity that cannot overcome the past is realistic. Totally opposite from idiotic stories where husband would have a rough sex with a cheating wife once he is aware of her cheating, which is a regular stereotype on LW.

I think 1 year of trying is a bit of a stretch, I think it is clear that the wife did not seek professional help and given her past it is not realistic to expect she would overcome her fantasies by pure will. Without counseling and input of a professional with experience in mending marriages this would not hold. Therefore I would expect that any reasonable man would not wait a whole year as that would involve anguish, more insecurities, constant monitoring for more cheating etc. Not a life any self-respecting male would want to have.

I mean I am not against reconciliation in some cases (in particular when children are involved) but it has to involve realistic expectations and I really could not see that here.

But it is a great story, I think the best I have been reading in 2021.

By the way, there is an often assumed illusion that females can easily find attractive male for sex, much easier than a male can find female is simply not true. Some females are simply not attractive enough so the partner they can have would be something they would not be interested in having. The smaller percentage of married females that are attractive enough would be on the receiving end of dangerous people, in particular on the Internet, from STDs to violence. What they get in ads does not necessarily correspond to what they would get in reality. I think intelligent females are approaching dating nowadays with a significant level of fear and anxiety. Good looking stable guys are rarity and I think most women know that. Having a reputation of a slut would not be the way to ever catch a guy like that.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

By the way, in LW stories 90% of mature women are striking beauties. In reality 90% or mature women are nothing like that. Fantasy of a read imagines Catherine Deneuve, Monica Bellucci, and Dianne Lane but the reality is more of what you can see in Walmart.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Not once, not twice, not 3 or 4 but five times by admission. I'm finished for now and, oh, I'm sorry I got caught. Why don't you understand that I love you. Must be 100,000 stories like this one on Literotica and this one was pretty good and the author was wise to end the marriage. Note to all authors and those starting up- reconciliation has to be earned and when it truly is check the ratings. Those are the ones that are 4.5+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A man-child and a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Artie88 Listen to yourself , "A relationship is more than cock sizes". Isn't that the reason the wife cheats?

@Ruttweiler You cuck. Cuckold stories are your favorites, you don't care about faithfulness so what would you know about marriage. You like hotwife stories, of course you don't mind if your wife have sex with other people. Damn degenerates.

argeelogargeelogover 2 years ago

The only isue he should have is reminding her that she sought and had sex behind his back. He did nothing wrong. I don't understand why he thinks he needs a shrink. Divorce her and move on.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Fell way too short.

For starters a short period of time looking at pictures of big cocks and suddenly good little wifey goes all out slut.

Secondly she was written dumber than a wet beer fart. And on top of that he was a bigger dumb ass than she was.

The real problem is neither of them were worth caring about. That undermines a story in a devastating way.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
@anonymous_8/21

And here you are reading cuck stories and screaming “cuck!” Plus, you’re anonymous, so that’s another way you’re hiding who you are. You are hanging out and reading Loving Wives stories, and yet you want us to believe that these stories don’t make you excited. Pull the other one!

We all know that you’re reading LW, tugging on your “little he-man” and feeling ashamed every time you splooge. You tell yourself, “I’m just reading this to trash the fag cucks”. But you’re lying. You love this shit, or else you would be reading erotic stories or romance. That stuff has a lot of sex too, if that’s all you were looking for. But we all know you’re not. You’re looking for cuck stuff, because that’s who you really are. And you’re too much of a coward to admit it. Just like you hide behind anonymous, as if you were some little kid, ducking behind bushes and throwing rocks at passing cars. Grow the fuck up and take stock of yourself. Spend a little time looking in the mirror, if you can manage without crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"So you wouldn't mind if I did a search on young hot girls with big firm breast?" The husband might want to search "breasts", rather than "breast" unless unusual pictures don't make him uncomfortable. If this was the only error I'd never have commented, but your tale badly needed a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruttweiler, no need to write some shitty Freudian super projection just because he said your values don’t happen to coincide with marriage. Get a grip and take responsibility for your own opinions. 90% of these stories are unfappable in the LW category anyway, I think the appeal is more about the struggle of order vs. chaos. Like a shitty NCIS re-run/ insert cop show here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, Ruttweiler why are you reading this sh*t, AS*HOLE.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Fuck all of you anonymous cowards

Or maybe you’re just too stupid to know how to register on the website.

I think it’s laughable that you are all so upset. Man, I must have really touched a nerve. Got it in one.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

He tried, then did the only thing he could do, he left. Good choice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So stupid and disgusting a wimp! She fucks and he wants to go counsel!! Great! Start wearing panties soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only redeeming thing after the cuck shit is that she couldn't give him an erection. The rest is highly disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid shut, and the truth is the size of a man's cock means nothing women attain orgasm from very tiny toys, it is their state of mind that gets them off. So his inability to get her off anymore was because she was no longer turned on by him, because in her mind she now needed big cock. It is also a fact the more men a woman is with the less satisfied they become, both sexualy and mentally. And the number of marriages and good loving husbands destroyed because of wives slutting around grows daily.

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

96 comments...17 of them Either blame the husband outright or refer to the husband as being whiny wimpy and having Psychological on sexual insecurities.

.

And in all seventeen of those comments none of them out one mention the fact that the wife Intentionally developed an account on a married woman's site so she could fuck 5 different men.

.

That's not in securities that's called cheating

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I find this story interesting. I wonder why a man would read; wife fucked 5 times outside of marriage and NOT Divorce her ASAP.

My ex left very small trail of inappropriate behavior for some time. One day she said I'm going to divorce you If you don't comply with my (wish).. I had already though my position through before her demand. So, withing a few seconds I said your getting your Divorce. What do you want as a settlement of assets. Sixty days (plus filing time) we were divorced.

The amazing thing was she didn't ask for the total 50% I told her I would give Her without contest. Go figure - oh by the way she really stepped down in nearly all regards.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another Simp story. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them.. Some people absolutely Love them. Just Label them appropriately. Just because you end up divorcing at the end does not change it from being a Simp story. Very good writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure why all the critics are raging on the husband. He warned her. He told her to stop..she didn't. She got obsessed. She heated and was going to keep doing it. She no longer got satisfaction from her husband due to he twisted obsession. He confronted her, left the house and filed for divorce. He lived back and tried to see a therapist and see if he coukd get past it. He couldn't. She broke the marriage. She still denies all blame on her side and expected him to move on..he couldn't and divirce which had bee ongoing, became final. What is the big deal? She tried to seduce him but she emasculated him and he could not get an erection. Cut and dry. He wasn't about the blame game, thiugh I think hee refusing to take full responsibility showed how imature and selfish she was. She needed therapy but refused. That helped push the marriage over the cliff. But honestly he couldn't get past his insecurities and his loss of self esteem. She cheated 5 times with two guys over two weeks and was about to go again, but was canceled. She wrecked the marriage, he couldn't get past it, he kept the divorce ongoing, but what because he didn't toss her out right away or go btb on her and her cheating partners, he is less of a man? Balderdash. This was pretty realistic. And no he wasn't a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous