It doesn't Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy grew up to be a good looking kid. I asked Holly if seeing him grown reminded her of that stripper many years ago. "I was very drunk that night and I can't really remember what he looked like. The only way I've ever thought of Jimmy is as our son, Tom. I don't ever think about that other man." she told me taking my hand and giving me a reassuring look.

Holly might not think about that stripper when looking at Jimmy but I occasionally did. That asshole must've been a good looking cuss because Jimmy has girls lined up to date him. Ironically, it makes me a very proud father seeing how handsome my son is.

****************************

"What are you laughing about out here?" my mom asked stepping out onto the back porch.

"We're laughing at our son's fathers." Dad replied.

"What in the world could be funny about them?"

"We were just comparing notes on how we each handled our situations twenty-five years apart." Dad said smiling. "Like father, like son."

"What did you do, John? You never said anything to me about handling anything."

"Tommy and I don't want to know what happened between you and Holly's sperm donors so we both want to extend the same courtesy to you two."

"What..did..you..do?" Mom looked angry now.

"Tom and I both made sure that the two fathers knew that we didn't appreciate them messing about with our wives. That's all."

"What if the police found out and you two got arrested? Were Holly and I supposed to raise our sons without fathers or did you even think about that?"

"It would take Colombo to pin us to our crimes, Dottie. They both happened YEARS after the 'inseminations'. Besides, we didn't kill them. They just limp a little." Dad said proudly.

"I thought both of you forgave us for our stupidity."

"We did." I explained. "But we sure didn't forgive THEM. You know, Dad, I don't regret my decision at all."

"Me either, son. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad."

12