It Feels Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then nuzzled Phoebe, who was lying down on the bed staring at her expectantly, and she positioned herself atop Phoebe.

"Are you ready?" Morgan asked when they were both comfortable.

"I'm ready," Phoebe replied with a nod.

Morgan took the base of her cock and guided it towards Phoebe's eager pussy. Slowly, she pressed the tip against the entrance and smiled at Phoebe's gasp.

"Ooh!" Phoebe exclaimed as Morgan slipped the head inside and stopped when she felt some resistance. Her pussy felt so warm and inviting, and she had barely even started.

Morgan giggled, "You okay?"

"Yes," Phoebe replied, with a smile of her own.

The yelp that burst out from Phoebe made Morgan's skin bubble with goosebumps as Morgan's dick ripped her hymen open. She had barely gone four inches into her best friend. Gosh, she was so tight. Her friend's pussy hugged her cock so nicely. She felt everything, and it felt so fucking good.

"You can move now," Phoebe said after a while.

Morgan moved, slowly sliding out and then into her. Every time she did so, Phoebe hissed, sighed, or moaned. Sometimes she squeezed Morgan's shoulders in a silent plea to slow down. She always did, but with every thrust, she entered Phoebe just a little deeper. Before too long, more than half of her cock was inside.

"So deep," Phoebe whispered in Morgan's ear, "You're so deep in me, Morgan."

Hearing Phoebe whisper her name while they fucked turned the Futa on so much that her excitement grew and she thrust harder, making her friend scream.

"Gentle!" Phoebe begged though she giggled when she did so, and Morgan apologized.

After that moment, Morgan was nowhere near as gentle as when they had started. She thrust into Phoebe with more fiery lust, and though Phoebe's screams were thigh-deep and shrill at first, they soon melted into the new rhythm and encouraged her sister to go faster. She writhed and moved so sexily under Morgan, and this only encouraged her to keep going.

She hadn't gone all the way inside herself yet, but Morgan felt close to cumming. God, Phoebe was just so tight! Her friend's pussy practically begged for Morgan to cum with how tight it gripped her cock.

"Don't stop!" Phoebe begged as she felt Morgan's hand rubbing her clit. "Oh god, Morgan, this is so good!"

"I'm going to cum, Phoebe," Morgan promised, the words coming out of her mouth at a high pitch.

"I'm also near," Phoebe replied, the movement of her hips becoming more frantic as Morgan's hand on her clit was driving her closer to the edge.

"Oh, fuck!" Morgan cried.

In those final few thrusts, the base of her cock kissed Phoebe's pussy. Morgan was at last, balls deep inside Phoebe, and it felt heavenly. She exploded inside her friend Phoebe. She pulled her in a kiss, her whole body trembling, and the hand she had on her pussy was drenched in her juices as she also came.

When the blissful explosion was done, she felt Phoebe's fingernails caressing her back.

"So good," Phoebe whispered in Morgan's ear.

Phoebe was blown away. She wasn't a virgin anymore and the person who had taken it from her was none other than her best friend. There was no other feeling in the world like Morgan's cock buried deep in her pussy. It felt like the sweetest hug in the world. The soreness was so satisfying and paled compared to the pleasure. Never in life would Phoebe have imagined that something could feel so nice.

Though she was mostly spent, she wrapped her arms more tightly around Morgan and held her there, stroking her naked back as she did so. Their breasts were squishing against each other. Morgan's hot breath in her ear made the young woman feel oddly proud that she had tired her out so much, that loving her body had required so much delightful work.

Eventually, Morgan moved. She pushed herself up and with that came the strange sensation of her cock leaving Phoebe's body. It made her flinch, and when they were finally unlocked, Phoebe was left with an awful sort of loneliness. She reached out and lowered Morgan for another kiss that lasted a good while.

When they separated, in the dim light of her bedroom, Phoebe made out the sight of the cum inflated tip of the condom. Weirdly, it reminded Phoebe of a cartoon thermometer about to explode. The tip was so full and round that she expected it to burst any second. She wondered how it would feel if Morgan had cum inside of her instead of the condom. It was surreal to think that something so big had been inside her.

Morgan left the bed to remove the condom. Phoebe wrapped herself up in the bedsheets and inhaled the mixture of their scents. It made her shiver all over, reminding her of the smell of Morgan's body as she thrust so eagerly into her. She reached down to touch her sex and found it sopping wet.

When Morgan returned, she stepped over to the side of the bed, stroked Phoebe's hair, and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Better than ever." She took Morgan's hand and pulled her towards her.

Morgan laid down beside her and the girls held each other for a long time. Phoebe looked up at Morgan, who looked back at her, and without a word spoken, their lips met.

Phoebe melted into her friend, the kiss as sensual and intimate as the sex had been. She could have lain there for hours, pressing her naked body against Morgan's, enjoying the touch of her friend's thighs, her breasts, and lips against hers.

"Do you feel different?" Morgan said when the kiss was over.

It did. That her relationship with her best and childhood friend, which had always been close, was now something else entirely.

But she didn't have the strength or intention to explain this, so she giggled and whispered, "It feels right."

12