All Comments on 'It Had to be Done'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
more please

such a hot and sexy story I hope you keep going with it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex. Hopefully they can somehow leave and enjoy their love.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point. Loved it. You definitely need to do a followup chapter detailing their fucking while the father is away. Maybe they can find in the porn collection some homemade movies showing the dad fucking his secretary or the dad getting fucked up the ass in a gay flick. Something they can use to help the mom get a divorce and healthy alimony!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Hot story. Unique characters. I hope there is a sequel in which the husband is disposed of.

boaman007boaman007almost 6 years ago
Excellent

I agree with MajorRewrite a sequel with the father disposed of sounds like an awesome next installment. And of course more great mother/son incest.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Agreed

This is being out for a sequel.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Correction

Agreed

This is crying out for a sequel.

Story1986Story1986almost 6 years ago
Wow

Awesome story!!! Really hoping that there’s more to cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Dispose of the dick father and let him creampie mom quiltfree as much as possible!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
More

Five stars! Hot as hell mom sex, more please!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
It has gone bad

The idea was good but it was executed poorly.

Michael had a plan to go slow, a fine plan, but it didn't happen. They had sex very quickly. On top of that it was in a shitty way. First she sucks him while she sleeps and then she gets fucked while he sleeps. Where is the seduction? If you had written this with Michael having no plan to fuck his mom it would have been fine. I was expecting a seduction and a domination but I didn't get it.

Also, the sex scene was way too short so you have to write a sequel. If not your 3.6 stars story would become a 1.3 stars one. You leave the reader frustrated at the end.

I found the scene where Michael fights his dad in the living room a bit stupid. It has no use in the story and it's too ludicrous to be just one detail of their lives.

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3almost 6 years ago
This story had potential

I agree with Mindwand. You build up the story around the son seducing and dominating his mom, and she ends up fucking him in his sleep. You got lost, and veered off from where you originally wanted to go, as if you became bored with the story and just ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the son fighting his father like an old kung-fu movie...oh good lord, no!

Just...it's so ridiculous! A lot of the story was really hot, but that silly bit of backstory was just too goofy. The mother accidentally initiating the sex didn't bother me as much as it did some other commenters, but it did feel a little out of place with the story up to that point. Still, I thought it was sexy. Unfortunately, the action was a bit short, and the description of sensations etc could have used some embellishment, though it was far from the *least* descriptive and detailed sex scene I've read on this site, to be sure. I would very much welcome a sequel, and it would be especially pleasant if the father were to suffer his karmic reward *without* a kung-fu battle... Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrific

Great story. I like the way it moves. Lots of whispering and very calm. He is devious but not in a hurtful way and I like that she makes the final move.

Pleasant and believable.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more to it

It can go on. Keep it going PLEASE.

bossman4496bossman4496over 5 years ago
I loved it

This is a really awesome story. I loved reading it, the pacing was excellent and the payoff was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How does a heater go OFF

as the temperature drops outside?

Why would it be running all day and shut down at night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heater Setback T-stats

As a former electrician and owner of what, in the old days would have been called, A night Setback stat that allowed you to change the settings a couple of times a day to allow the house to cool in the winter or warm in summer when no one would be up. New models can talk to your cell phone from anywhere in the world there is service and check in on temp or reset to warm for when you get home. They are more accurate now and since they are programable, you can make them tamper proof by having a password. security is king and if someone did hack your settings they could do a great deal of damage. Whole house systems, could be turned off, freezers thaw out, pipes freeze, literally ruin a house in the winter time. Sorry, bit long winded. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

But it was a tit story as often we see here on this web site. I'm an ass and leg man my self and don't like tits bigger than a C cup D's droop even on very young women. I like perky tits and A cups over D's ALL DAY LONG! Half the population of the earth could careless about tits there is NOTHING sexual about them, many don't even cover them, they are just baby feeders. The pussy is sexual all over the Earth so it's always covered. I don't care for shaved pussy either, too much like a little kid look for me. Other wise great story Author so thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm puzzled...

I liked the story but the heater got me puzzled. Why would the heater turn off when the temperature drops? The fight scene didn't help to make this story better, it did the opposite for me. The bj in her sleep and the sex while he slept is a bit over the top with the short scenes and little description makes it a poor finish to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big Tits

DO NOT INTEREST ME! I don't have mommy issues. I like perky tits. A, B, and C cups and A cups ALL DAY LONG over D cups. I prefer the business end. I'm an ass and leg man and I don't mean anal, I'm not gay. Other wise a very nice story.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 4 years ago
Buyyouacoffee

Fight scene wasn't needed but the slow build up and the visuals make it a really nice story. Got to love a mom who can be horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BORING

This story was boring,because it did not get to the sex till the last few paragraphs in the story. Remember stories on here are to be 100% sex,not written like a damn romance novel.

Pesario816Pesario816about 4 years ago

Not Boring!

I happen to like fantasies involving busty, pneumatic women. Keep ‘em coming, Lex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i really would like to see more of this story please add more to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great build up and hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy, horny, submissive mom. Hope you have quite a bit more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its so nice when a loving mother realizes her place is to suck and nurture on her son's penis. Giving the gift of sperm to one's mother is truly one of lifes greatest blessings.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oof! That dad was a complete ass-hat. Treating his wife like property, beating his sons, acting like a psycho. The sad thing is there are many out there like that in families like this. My heart bleeds for those families especially the wives. At least the children get out at some point, but the wives are locked in for the long haul.

That aside, the rest of the story was pretty sweet and loving. The son and the mom are good together. Even though there's another part after this, it did seem like an odd point to cut off; no climax in the sexy times. Rather unusual if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great sexy story. Sadistic ass-hole of a father, deserves to be cuckolded by the son. But you ended this part before the son cums in the mother. Does she allow that? Or does she stop him from cumming in her? Is she on the pill? Or is she unprotected? Does he take her in the ass? So many unanswered questions.

And is that ass-hole of a father really into sales or does he take off on his long trips because he has another woman tucked away somewhere? In your next chapter you should kill the bustard so that mom and son can really lead a life of enjoyment.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it gave it a 5

Havoc100Havoc1004 months ago

Excellent story. I really enjoy the slow seduction mom/son stories. Anyone can write a story where mom and son just jump into the sack together, it takes some imagination to put together an original seduction method.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES