It Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fiddled around with his computer for a minute and then the big screen popped up and I watched Darius throw Jenna onto the bed. It wasn't lovingly, but it wasn't mean. It was workmanlike. Like he said he reached over and pulled her slinky dress right off her body. She was left in a lacy bra and a sexy G-string. I had seen thongs when we were dating, but hardly after marriage. I had never seen a G-string. Holy shit. It was crystal clear that she expected this guy to get her clothes off. I had really misjudged her, she was a slut. I thought he would charm the pants off her (maybe), trick her somehow (more likely) or turn him down nicely (most likely) but she was all in. Plus, she could not have bought the dress and undergarments that day, so this was pre-planned.

But as Darius had started to say, she appeared to get cold feet. She did seem to say something about leaving and motioned that she was going to get up and leave, but he was having none of it. He grabbed her and put her face down on the mattress and quickly had his hands on her shoulders giving her a rough massage. That is one thing that Jenna loves above all else is a rough massage. Within a minute or two she was fully relaxed and Darius took off her bra and removed her G-string with no resistance. Before you knew it he was rubbing her lower legs up to her ass. She let out of soft moan as I could see his hand brush against her pussy. God I bet those lips were moist as she was moaning in seconds.

Then he taunted to her, "You never were going to leave slut. I am going to make you beg for my cock now."

He started rubbing her nipples gently and she was getting turned on and he just got tougher and rougher and she was into it. He grabbed her and pushed her onto her back and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy, sliding up and down her horny, soaking slit.

He then taunted her, "So do you want to go?" he teased her.

She moaned and squealed trying to impale herself on his hard-teasing cock.

He continued, "You are going to have to beg if you want my cock baby," he teased her again.

His cock was at the entrance of pussy as she moaned, but rather than plunge it in, he continued the viscous teasing.

"I am not sure you want to be here, you are going to have to beg me," he continued to taunt.

"Fuck me, Fuck me," she got out in short bursts in her slight Asian accent.

"You have to beg little lady. If you want my cock in your tight little married pussy, you will have to beg," he laughed.

Jenna relented, "Please, Please fuck me now!," she screamed out.

But Darius was in full teasing mode. "Sucking dick is one thing, but once I enter your married pussy, you are an official cheating slut. You are going to have to be more convincing. You sure you want me to fill up that married pussy?" he asked her sarcastically.

"Oh God, Stick it in. Fuck me, please." She yelled.

Darius just smiled and slithered his cock against her lips while kneading her left breast and she was totally defeated. Apparently satisfied, the tease ended as all of a sudden he slammed it in balls to the wall with one hard stroke. She must have been soaking wet as it wasn't a problem and she let out a gasp which I don't think I've ever quite heard before. Darius then started to smoothly move that huge dick in and out of her pussy with ease for a big man before he gave her the missionary fucking of her life. It was incredible to watch as I stared intently on the screen not looking at Darius at all. The Dude had tremendous staying power and he must have pounded her hard for 15 minutes straight before finally taking a break to turn her over just to slam her from behind. She was screaming, begging him to fuck her harder and then telling him to come. But I guess he wasn't ready yet and he slammed her really hard for about another 10 minutes. A complete utter nasty fucking and it appeared like she stayed wet the entire time like a total slut bitch. Then came the most unbelievable part of the whole process, when he slowed down that incredible pace and told her

"I am ready to come. Where does my married slut want it?" he taunted her.

The look on her face was surreal as you could see she was craving his cum. She wanted to feel that she had turned this stud on. That she had mated with him.

"OH God!" she wailed. "Come inside me baby, oooooh!"

Darius was starting to lose it but he got in one more jab,

"You sure married lady. I will own you then," he laughed.

Jenna immediately responded, "Yes. Yes you own me baby, cummmmmm!!"

At that point he released and dumped the first load into my wife's sweet pussy that was not mine since we had married (I think.) I could not believe it. The recording rolled but it was basically my wife laying there spent from the vicious fucking she had taken and Darius was relaxing with a big grin on his young, cocky face. I sat there a few minutes shocked by what I had seen. I was spent just from watching the whole blow job recorded this morning. I finally got up to get out of the room for a minute to get out of his field of vision, but Darius put up the stop sign and pointed to the big screen.

As I looked back up I saw my lovely little wifey get up to go to the bathroom. Not unusual for me, she always wanted to clean up and I guess this was no exception.

She then said to Darius , "Why don't you come in her and clean up a bit. If we are going to sleep, its really dirty and messy. Your thingie is kinda dirty."

Not unusual for me as I said, but apparently not appreciated by the guy with the huge cock. Playing out on TV for me to watch was my lovely wife Jenna, the leader of our household, the confident strong lady who got what she wanted and ruled the roost about to be put in her place. Darius laid down the law.

"Listen little lady," he sternly scolded. "First we are nowhere near done. I want more of that pussy. Second we aren't working in a hospital. Plus that cum of mine is my seed, not something dirty. You better get used to bathing in my cum if you want this dick. And third, you ain't no dainty little wifey who is pretty and special. I know the truth, you are a dirty filthy whore. Just a piece of fuckmeat and you better get used to reality."

WOW! Needless to say she was a little taken aback trying to tell him that she did not like to feel dirty and he went right back at her.

"Listen Babe," he said matter of factly. "You're a married woman with three children and you just fucked a young black man less than half your age. Damn you sucked this cock. That makes you a filthy slut in my book. I have news for you, if I want to go out and find a woman and treat her like a princess do you think I'm going to pick a 50 year old with three kids or 20 year old hard bodied sexy hot woman. No offense but the reason to hook up with you is that I don't want a relationship. I don't want to fight over sex. I want a woman wants to fuck, that will do anything I tell her to because I can always get a younger tighter version. So you have to make a decision. Are you my little sex slave who does what I want, or do you want a replacement husband? And you better know that he ain't me!"

Silence. Nothing from her. She would argue the sky is red if I told her it was blue so this was unchartered territory. At least she would change the subject. But complete silence never happened. After the awkward pause, Darius shot her a look but did not say a word. Man this guy could play the game. Finally, a meek response from my Jenna.

"I'll do what you want," she almost whispered.

"All right, that's what I wanted to hear,' he boasted to her. Come here and suck my pussy covered cock. Taste yourself and know that you are a dirty fuck pig."

And she was down there sucking in seconds. Bravo! Was all that went through my mind. I wanted my sweet little wifey to get the great fucking she deserved but at the same time, I wanted her to be put in her place and rest assured I was not able to do it. But Darius was the man.

"Don't forget the balls, sweetums," he pointed out.

And instantly she was caressing and licking his balls. It was incredible. I could barely get more than a two second courtesy lick from her, and he is getting the ball wash. I was hard as a rock when I heard the unthinkable.

"I need my sluts to lick my asshole, really eat my ass so I know they are truly mine," he calmly stated.

Well. She didn't acquiesce like the ball wash. I might have gotten my dick ripped off, but she respected Darius I guess. She continued on the balls when he got back to business.

"Jenna, seriously. I need a no limits slut," he sternly affirmed.

And it happened. I don't know if there was a full moon or how the stars aligned, but my prim & proper wife crept through his legs, parted his cheeks and tongued this cocky, arrogant kid's asshole. And she licked and kissed and sucked and blew and made love to his surely sweaty ass. I came right then and there. She ate his ass for five minutes before he directed her to bend over and he took her hard from behind again, pushing her down on her stomach and driving her hard with all his weight on her. She loved it as she curled her legs around and pulled his ass and body back into her. He dumped two more loads into her married pussy, even pulling some out with his fingers and putting it in her mouth. This kid had done the impossible. Plus in the nicest way possible this kid had made me his bitch. Our relationship had changed from friends to rivals as I was now competing against him (in the same way the Washington Generals compete against the Harlem Globetrotters.) I wondered too if he had changed Jenna for me, or if she was a whole other personality for him only. Time would tell.