It Happened At The Theatre

Story Info
True story of long ago encounter in a movie theatre.
1.3k words
3.75
8.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the passing of time, I feel able to share some of the things that we've got up to in years gone by. This incident happened some 25 years ago. I'd got involved with restoring an old cinema. You know, one of those grand old ones that had been a theatre in Victorian times. It was a well known local landmark but had become redundant when the multiplexes came along. Anyway there was some fundraising and a community group was set up to tun it. It became quite successful and I was one of the volunteers who helped out in various capacities.

It was a good laugh generally and we used to go out together for a drink afterwards. Head of the gang was the assistant manager: a guy in his 40s called Ken. He was always joking and easy to get on with. His wife was a real bitch, though. We called her, Linda, the ice-queen. She was a bossy blonde bimbo who turned up and did nothing but moan and boss people about. Now apart from a joke, Ken liked the ladies and, when Linda wasn't there, was always trying it on with one of us.

That week I'd been working as an usherette-complete with authentic uniform. I didn't mind doing the late shifts as my husband was away. That's probably why I was feeling randy as well, I was missing out on our Friday night jump. The night before I had been upstairs coming along the unused top tier when I spotted something down below. The back rows were unoccupied except for a couple in the right hand corner. It's pretty dark there but from my vantage point I could just make them out. I recognised her as Carol, a woman in her 30s, who I knew to talk to. She's married but not to the young lad she was sat with. He must have been 10 years younger than her. When I came across them, she had her hand wrapped round his cock and was giving it a steady stroke. I was in for a further shock as she bent down and took him in her mouth. The dirty cow was giving him a blowjob. Something must have disturbed them as she sat up straight but that erotic image stayed with me

The next night I couldn't get that image out of my head. Like I say, I was feeling extra randy and so I decided to chance my luck again. I made my way to the front of the upstairs tier and learnt forward to try and get a good view. They were there but just kissing and cuddling. Thinking of last night I learnt on the barrier behind the seats and put my fingers down there a bit-outside of my smock. And that's when it happened. Ken was prowling along the back and he always puts his hand on my bum. Because I've got a big one that sticks out and my boobs are small. So they go for your bum every time. I always push his hand away and it's always a joke in good humour.

But this time he came up behind me quietly just as I was touching myself. He put his hand on my bum and whispered in my ear: "When are you going to let me get a good handful of that beautiful arse of yours, Sandra?"

I said: "Oh it's you is it?" but I never pushed his hand away as I usually do and of course he took a liberty with that. He got his hand round the bottom of my bum at the top of my leg and I still didn't push his hand away. He found he was touching the underneath of my bum, nearly in the crack, and I wasn't stopping him. I was just leaning over the barrier with my bum stuck out and my legs parted a bit and he was pushing my smock nearly into my crack.

I could feel his stiff cock touching the side of my bum. And then he said, all low and sincere as if he was proposing to me: "You've got a fabulous arse, Sandra. You know I'm hot to feel it up". I don't think he could believe his luck. I wished he wouldn't keep calling it my arse, though. I suppose it looks more like an arse than a bum but I prefer bum better.

I said: "Don't you ever think of anything else but my backside, Ken?"

Then he said something that nearly knocked me off my feet. He said: "Do you know Sandra, when I'm doing my wife, I imagine that it's you." I was pleased about that in a way. Fantasising about you when they're in bed with their wife is a real compliment, isn't it?

I thought I'd flirt with him. I never intended it to get out of hand like it did. "And what am I like in bed?" I asked.

"You're fabulous," he said, "like dipping it in a bowl of whipped cream." And he shoved his hand up the back of my smock and his fingers were gripping the top of my thigh and giving me a bit of a feel. I was so randy I didn't stop him. And while he was talking like that, I could pretend I wasn't noticing what he was doing. He slid his fingers under my bum and slipped a finger in the side of my pants. He said: "Christ, Sandra, you're dripping. You're a randy little tart, aren't you?"

He then slipped another finger in there until he had three in and I felt like I was going to come. We were both side by side leaning on the barrier and he said: "Come with me, we can't do it here," and took his fingers out. I was just on the verge of coming; thinking about Carol and that boy's cock. A bit longer and I would have come but he stopped and I had to follow him out onto the emergency stairs and into his office.

He turned the lights off except for a table lamp and got me by the waist and started kissing me. I reached out and squeezed his cock through his pants and he unzipped himself. It felt good to be holding his cock in my hand-I love the effect it has on a man and it's a turn-on for me as well. He moved his hand under the front of my smock and started touching me up again. I lifted the smock up and he went glassy-eyed. His fingers started frigging me and I was leaning my fanny at him and saying "Do it, do it to me," and breathing heavily and grunting like I do. Ken stopped frigging me and said I was asking for it and daft with it. Which I suppose I was.

He made me get off the desk and I was so frantic I didn't hardly know where I was. He got me to bend over the desk with my bum facing him and looking over my shoulder I could see he had his cock in his hand. Then he came behind me and I pushed my bum right up so he could see everything and he slipped me the end of it. It was like slipping soap against it and he slid right up and under and into me in one go. I was so excited I just moved my bum with it and held onto the desk.

I knew in my state my orgasm wouldn't take long. I just had time to think about getting pregnant-I'm not on the pill-and say: "Christ you bastard, I'll be pregnant. You'll have to pull out," and then I was gone. I had one of those long intense comes that left me flopping about on the desk.

Ken had a few more strokes in him before he grunted: "I'm going to come on your big arse, Sandra," and pulled out before spraying my bum like they do in the porn films. When I came round properly, I felt kind of dirty and ashamed. I kept away from Ken after that and luckily he left shortly afterwards.