It Happened in New Orleans

Story Info
Young women go to the wrong place.
1.8k words
3.91
18k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Susan and a young woman from work had seminar in New Orleans a few weeks ago. They were down there for three days. I knew something unusual happened while they were down there but she would not tell me.

We have been married for five years now and I am as happy as I could be with my wife. We have decided to wait a while longer to start our family. Sue is 26 and I am 30. Sue is 5'2" and 116 pounds. She is beautifully round. Her breasts are 34b cup. Her waist is slim and flows into her round full hips. She keeps her little mound clean shaven.

MY wife was raised in a very strict home with a father who is a pastor. Susan was not allowed to date until she was over 18. In the 3 years before we were married she did date openly for two of the 3 years. We got engaged a year before we were married.

Susan dated a lot of guys before we got engaged. She bragged to me that every guy she dated got her tits out bare on their date. And before our wedding she admitted she dated a guy a few times after we were engaged. She told me this a week before the wedding. Instead of being pissed I was somewhat concerned. I ask her honestly if she was comfortable about our wedding coming up? She said the thought so for the most part.

I ask if she was sure she had no feelings for the guy?

"I am not really sure how I feel about him. We were much more sexual than anyone else except you that I have dated."

We had finally made love a couple months before so we were active.

"How sexual were you with him?"

"Well much more than anyone but you."

"Did you make love with him?"

"No but very close to it."

"Did you want to?"

"Yes I think so. I really did."

"So why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to screw us up and I love you. It was just about sex and contrast with him."

"The sex I understand but contrast?"

"It is Paul Freeman, David. You know him."

"The black guy in Med school with you?"

"Yes you now understand the contrast."

"He is a smart good looking guy and has a big cock?"

"You need to loosen me up more the head of his cock is big enough he had trouble getting it in me."

"Did he try to get it in you?"

"Yes, he did twice.

"It was too big and he couldn't get it in you?

"The first time."

"And the second time?"

"He got it in me."

"Clear up inside you?"

"Yes he was completely up inside of me. I just could not let him fuck me. we lay for a long time and kissed with him inside me. I was just afraid it would screw us up."

"Do you need to see before we get married?"

"You would let me if I said yes wouldn't you?"

"I will yes."

Anyway she had been home from New Orleans about 3 weeks when I Got the letter. Susan is a nurse practitioner and I am a Lawyer so my fear was someone wanting to blackmail us The letter simply told me to ask my wife what she did in New Orleans. So when she got home I showed her the letter.

The color drained from her face and she looked at me with haunted eyes.

"Shit, this can't be happening."

"So what happened Sue?"

"David I fucked up down there. And I might have not only fucked up our marriage but Sona's marriage too."

Shona Is the girl who was down there with Susan.

"Okay how badly did you fuck up?"

"Very BAD. We were out the first night drinking. And after I got back to our room I called Paul just to see how he was doing. I knew he was married to a white girl. He is divorced now. I had a buzz on. He wanted to see me. I told him maybe we could have a drink the next night?"

"So you had drinks the next night?"

"Shona and I met Paul about 7pm. We had a few drinks and we were catching up nicely, nothing but friends talking. Then some guys joined us."

"What time was this?"

"I am not sure maybe 11 or 11:30? I think Paul knew the one guy? Anyway they started buying drinks and doing shots and One of them was after Shona and she was flirting."

"These were black guys?"

"Yes and not young guys. The oldest was maybe 50, and down to mid-thirties maybe?"

"How many guys?"

"There were six of them. Paul finally left at maybe Midnight. I tried to get Shona to go then too, But she was having fun. We were dancing and drinking. Some pretty wild sexy dancing and they could dance. You know dirty dancing type stuff."

"They were rubbing their hard cocks on you and you your wet pussy up and down their legs."

"Well it wasn't quite that nasty but I did have my ass held and my tits touched some."

"You let them grope you?"

"Well like I said we had lots of drinks and I have Contrast issues."

"Like black hands on white tits?"

"Something like that yes, And things were getting a little out of hand."

"Sounds like they had some things in their hands."

"Anyway one of them said something about moving the party down on Bourbon Street. And the next thing I know we are walking down the street. I am not sure how far we went but several blocks. I remember being told there is an area down there it is not safe to be. My guess is we were in it."

"But nobody bothered you?"

"We were with six black men who knew the area and I'd guess the area knew them. We ended up in this nasty looking little club down there some where. We went back to partying and as I am coming back from the rest room I see they have Shona's clothes all off and she is dancing with them naked. David she has a very cute little body."

"And she was just nude when you came back from peeing? But you still had all of your clothes on?"

"Well almost all of mine were still on. My blouse and bra were in the booth we'd been sitting in."

"So they had your pretty tits out playing with them?"

"I had been topless for a while before my bathroom trip and they had just gotten Shona that way too. But she was nude when I came back out. It didn't take them long until I saw them pull her up over a table and one of them now naked stepped up between her thighs and she gasp as he entered her. He began to fuck her. I knew where this was going fast and they soon had the rest of my clothes off and I was up on my back on a table. I was very wet and ready and he entered me in one motion. And they began to fuck me."

"You said they?"

"Yes David they all six fucked me. I let them do anything they wanted with me."

"Did they video it?"

"I don't know Honey, I was drunk and so sexed up I didn't care, I would have let them if they'd ask me as long as they didn't stop fucking me"

"Did they all fuck Shona too?"

"Oh God yes, it gets worse, I saw the bartender fucking her. He was a big fat guy with a huge cock and she disappeared under him. But she was screaming for him to not stop. She even yelled for me to not miss him."

"And did you miss him?"

"No David I had his cock inside me too. And the two waiters, and two cooks."

"Susan, You let eleven black men fuck you and watched Shona do so too. And now we have a letter from someone who knows you did it."

"That is not all I did Honey. The next night I fucked Paul."

"So he finally got you? So is this letter from him?"

"I don't think so? He is coming back here next month and I have agreed to see him."

"To see him, you mean to fuck him again?"

"Yes I agreed to fuck him again."

"And Shona what did she do the next night when you were with Paul?"

"She went to a party with some of the guys from the first night."

"And how did that go?"

"She didn't come back to our room until morning. She was still drunk and smelled of sex."

"You were still in bed with Paul?"

"We had just made love that morning before she came back."

"So she got in with you guys?"

"Yes. we had a threesome and she loved it. I did too."

We still couldn't figure out who had sent the letter. And then the second letter came with the video. The letter was from one of the crew who took them down on the bad end of Bourbon street and the video was a copy of them doing the two wives. The letter said she was to meet them next weekend where they met her the first time. And to get a room the same place as Paul wanted to see her again too.

"David, what do we so?"

"It looks like there is only one thing you can do."

"David one of them whispered in my ear as he was fucking me that I would be a very pretty whore down there."

"Any idea what he meant by that?"

"None except he talked about my tits and seeing them on stage for the crowd in a club up the street a block. He kept saying 2 or 3 hundred men would love seeing my little pussy on stage. He talked about it the whole time he fucked me."

"It sounds like a lot of men are going to see a lot of you this weekend."

My wife flew out for New Orleans on Friday evening and to return Monday. The weekend went quickly and I was not really surprised I heard nothing from my wife. I got home after work Monday to find her home.

"So Susan how was your week end down south?"

"OH God David, your wife is now a BBC slut. I have been naked on stage in front of maybe 500 men. And I will admit I loved doing it. I have been fucked by more black men than I counted. I have been fucked on stage by several men while a very large crowd watched me. And I fucked Paul several times while I was down there."

"And did this satisfy their desires of you?"

"I am to return down there in three weeks to do it again. I am now they say their whore."