All Comments on 'It Happened in the Car Too... Err 03'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"This story contains, incest, adultery, hetero Oral, vaginal, anal, Group sex and just a -smidge- of FISTING..."...so why in hell has been posted in LW? 1* ( where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yowsa, this crap is gonna draw some remarks….

Well8Well8over 1 year ago

I hope the dad destroys him

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

Should be in incest.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

And we thought nakedcraving was the worst trash writer here. Evidently Hayden pulled a "Hold my beer!!!" idiocy.

Hopefully you're less stupid than what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's bad enough to a fuck some other guy's wife, but to cuck your own father? With any justice at all, he'll beat the fuck out of his son with a baseball bat, then dump the body in a pig farm so nobody ever finds the body, then divorce his wife now that the martian slut ray has hit her.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

Aw yeahhhh...

TO: Impo_64, "...so why in hell has been posted in LW?"

So I can get the LW trolls to comment, of course.

TO: Anon, "Yowsa, this crap is gonna draw some remarks…."

God, I hope so.

TO: Captainbkl, "Should be in incest."

But then the only trolls who would comment are the two that are following me. It's just not the same.

TO: Well8 "I hope the dad destroys him"

That is a distinct possibility. Their Dad is not the kind of man you fuck around with.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh my, my, my. How the Trolls do troll:)

TO: Anon, "With any justice at all, he'll beat the fuck out..."

Yes, tell us all how the world should work, little InCel. While you hide in your mom's basement. Blaming all of womanhood for your insecurities.

TO: I - Am - Weasel, Well, actually this response is for YOU, dear reader. You see? I know for a fact Weasel never reads responses from authors. He just doesn't have the guts for that. I have told him to "eat a bowl of Dick" on two occasions and have yet to hear a response. So, either he lacks the courage to read my responses OR eating a bowl of dick is something he was going to do anyway and as such requires no reply.

So, why do I respond to him? One, because it's fun. And Two, so I can tell you things like this;

These Trolls exist because they believe they matter. Pathetic but true. It's so pathetic that I've grown tired of using that word. In reality the only thing they have accomplished is that IF you are reading a story in the [Loving wives] category? Be sure to check the score. Because of the Trolls inability to judge intelligently. 3 is the new 4. That's it. That's their big win. If you see a 3.5* then it is actually a 4.5* And if you see a LW story that is over 4? Then you NEED to read that. That is a MUST read.

Now if you will excuse me? I need to look up "nakedcraving." Because if Weasel thinks he sucks? Then there is a pretty good chance his work actually rocks.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 1 year ago

Five stars, of course. Some folks forget what fiction means.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: RiverMaya: "Five stars, of course. Some folks forget what fiction means."

Thank you River. You are a treasure. Can you believe I had one Troll ask me 'why I'd post this in Loving Wives!?' BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, Everybody. I just wan ted to let you know, IF you don;t see a response from me it is because I'm taking the family to visit my In-laws this weekend. So, I will respond to you. just not until Monday when we get back. Remember, Adult comments get adult answers. Whether they be positive or negative is OK. Troll comments... Well, no one gives a fuck what you think anyway.

OK. God bless. :)

LickabletreatLickabletreatover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Would love to see you continue it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Lickabletreat,

I don't have it done yet. BUT there is definitely a Part 4 to this one. I just have to make sure it doesn't suck. So that can take some time. Sorry.

Glad you enjoyed it though and thank you for the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES