All Comments on 'It Happened in the Night Ch. 01-02'

by loganforester

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Fantastic writing. The excellent juxtaposition of normalcy and the bizarre events to follow is inspired and very well executed. I am really curious about the remainder of this tale. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

Very very interesting story and very well written. I'm intrigued to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work and goodluck for the contest!!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Truly horrific! *shudder*

In keeping with the genre, what a truly horrific story. I don't know which was worse, the loss, or the abomination that came after. Good luck in the contest!

oggbashanoggbashanover 15 years ago
Contrast

I appreciated the contrast between the detailed account of normal life and the horror that followed the unexplained deaths.

Perhaps the build-up was slightly too long compared with the exposition of the horror but it worked well as it is.

Og

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC HORROR STORY

I have to honestly say this is one of the best Horror stories I have read on Lit. At first I thought it looked long (four Lit pages) for a contest, but since you read my story, I thought I would return the favor.

I must say that once I started reading it, I had to keep going to see what happens. You are a very good writer and look forward to more of your stories. Oh, write some more on this one. I will be waiting to read it.

With very High respect

DG Hear

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 15 years ago
An excellent beginning

Starts slowly, but then really starts to rack up the tension. I hope you continue this.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Damn!

Nice life and then... Holy shit! That is one dark ending. Well done!

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
scary...

and it is bed time for me now - how am i supposed to be able to sleep now after reading this? looking forward to the next chapters to see how that story continues...

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Creepy

A very creepy and scary story. Very worth the second prize in the contest.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Halloween, Hell!

This creepy tale is splendidly well written. Sweet family life with the little boys, and juicy sex with the wife, all of it is well paced & nicely, convincingly developed. And when hell hits, it is pure terror! How it works out in the next chapters will be interesting. Maybe sex can save the day so that love will conquer all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it and want more

It was great, and I am quite frustrated at having to wait to read what happens next. Not much of a sex story, but the sexual element sort of adds to the horror and humiliation to it. I'm excited for the next few chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous