It Happened One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at Thom, and he seemed to be just staring at the sky. I admit it was a beautiful sunset, but another man had his hands all over me... and I was loving it.

At this point, all resistance faded from my body, and I turned myself over to his amazingly strong but gentle hands. Aidan immediately realized his good fortune and began his persistent advance up my willing legs. First stopping to gently massage each knee and then advancing to the inside of each thigh. And as his fingertips started to brush lightly on the fabric of my bikini, his lips began their long and sensuous journey north.

Subtle, but noseworthy

My legs began to spread with each tender kiss, and sensing my openness to his advances, Aidan's traveling kisses relentlessly continued their slow march to the ultimate goal that now lay only a few inches away at the top of my legs. Aidan began running his tongue along my inner thighs, taking in my body's scent like a honeybee searching for nectar on a warm spring day. I now leaned back and thrust my hips closer to his probing tongue, and for the first time, I felt his hot breath on my crotch.

I pushed my hips just a fraction of an inch closer to his face, and I immediately felt his tongue outlining the hem of my ever so tiny swimsuit, and I knew he was very likely beginning to taste me. Just as I heard him inhale a long deep nasal breath, his free hand seized the loose end of the bow holding the string bikini to my body -- and he gently pulled.

The bow quickly gave way, and just as quickly, I was bare ass naked from the waist down. Aidan's tongue wasted no time advancing, and my body flinched and tightened as he reached my slippery slit. I glanced over one more time to check on Thom, who to my shock, was now sitting up. My stomach instantly knotted as I was sure he would be hurt seeing another man licking my pussy, or at least confused. But no -- to my surprise, he had a huge devilish grin spreading across his face. I was now the one confused, but what the hell. Aidan's tongue was just beginning its spelunking adventure, and if Thom didn't care, who in the hell was I to protest.

I now began to finally relax and enjoy Aidan's playful oral exploration. Other than Thom, of course, I had not had a man lick my pussy in over thirty years, and oh, it was so delightful. And Oh My God, did Aidan ever know what he was doing; he was so sweet and so tender. The thought crossed my mind -- what in the hell was Nancy thinking? But oh well, at least for tonight, her loss was my gain. And besides, I didn't have to go home with him, so what did I care? And one more besides, Thom has been clean-shaven for probably twenty years and having a mustache tickling my snatch again was such a pleasant sensation revisited.

He started out very much like Thom, by first kissing my slit several times and then turning his head slightly sideways, inserting the tip of his tongue and sliding it up and down spreading a mixture of his saliva with my own rapidly developing juices. But that's where the similarity ended. Where Thom would now insert his tongue, spread my lips with one long slow lick all the way from my perineum to my clit, Aidan continued to tease me by returning to my outer lips. First, he would place a sloppy wet kiss on one aching pussy lip and very slowly and deliberately lick it clean, and then he would repeat the process on the opposite lip.

He repeated this process four or five times, teasing my now soaking wet pussy crack by getting closer and closer each time. My pussy was absolutely quivering by the time his tongue finally parted my vertical lips. And then like Thom, he started at the bottom of my dripping slit sending shock waves up my spine all the way to the base of my skull. But instead of moving quickly to my clit, Aidan rolled his tongue into a little tootsie-roll and slowly -- ever so slowly, began inserting it in and out of my vaginal canal -- sort of like tongue fucking me. It was the most amazing feeling, and my clit was now aching for its turn to be pampered.

Aidan repeated this entire process again before his magical oral appendage finally reached my engorged clit. When his tongue finally touched it for the first time, shock waves shot throughout my entire body. As his lips sealed around my swollen clit, he allowed them to linger there as he gently began to suck on my throbbing love button. My eyes rolled back in my head, and it was all I could do to support myself from falling flat on my back.

Suddenly I remembered Thom was just sitting a few steps away. I glanced over in his direction and was shocked to see that he was reclining on the chaise lounge, watching us out of one eye and slowly stroking himself. When he saw me looking his way, he turned his head toward me and smiled a beautiful, loving grin. I interpreted this as Thom's approval, and I safely returned to my thoughts of what Aidan was doing between my legs. And so, after only a few minutes, any last remnants of hesitation were now safely licked away.

And Oh My God, he was now fully involved with my little man in the boat. First licking him with one long slow stroke up my slit and passing over my little love button with the broad flat surface of his tongue. Then he slowly, slowly, ever so slowly began working the tip of his tongue between each side of my clit and my inner lips. First, on one side, he would slide his tongue between the inner lip and the clit, flick it gently as if he was sweeping up that narrow space like a tiny little janitor, and then slowly pull up as he licked my aching clit to make sure it was completely clean. He did this first on the left, then on the right, before ever so slowly from the bottom, back up to the top again.

Each time he reached the top of my extremely erect clit, he would stop and suck it like a teeny tiny blow job. He repeated this over and over, and each time I came, he would stop what he was doing and move down to lick up my juices that just seemed to flood from my body.

Suddenly I was startled to feel someone pulling on the bow behind my neck that held my bikini top. I opened my eyes, and by the time I focused on the shadow standing over me, I realized it was Thom, and my bikini top was falling from my breasts. Before I could catch my breath to utter any kind of intelligent thought, Thom knelt beside me and softly started kissing and sucking my titties.

Thinking back on it now, I'm sure I was shocked, but I was also in the throes of total ecstasy, and any thoughts of resistance were instantly nullified. I was coming in waves of orgasm after orgasm, and as each mini-flood spilled from my sopping wet pussy, Aidan's tongue would quickly return to lick me clean.

Lingers on your palate

At some point, Aidan pulled his mouth away from my soaking wet crotch, placed his hands behind my naked butt cheeks, and pulled me closer to the edge of the hot tub. As I started to open my eyes to see what was going on, I realized that Thom had dropped his bathing suit and was holding his rock-hard cock up to my mouth. I quickly forgot about Aidan's hands and instinctively drew my man's dick into my mouth.

Oh, how I have loved sucking his dick for the past thirty years, and I'm sure I have sucked it thousands of times -- but this was an entirely new sensation. Another man had just eaten my pussy to who knows how many orgasms, and I was at a level of sexual stimulation I had never known in my life.

I was now very busy pleasing my man, and I had all but forgotten about the other rock-hard cock in the pool. But at some point, Aidan must have also dropped his borrowed bathing suit, and his dick was now starting to part the very pussy lips he had just so expertly orally tantalized only moments before. I knew what he was doing, and I knew it was oh so wrong -- but how could anything that felt so good be so wrong? I tried to analyze the data at hand, or I should say, in my mouth and pussy -- but no form of rational thought came to me.

Instead, the two men currently in my life were the ones starting to cum. I could sense Thom's throbbing cock suddenly swell and stiffen, and I knew he was about to climax. I placed by hand on his balls and with my thumb, started massaging the base of his dick. And as Thom began to fill my mouth with his essence, I realized Aidan was filling my throbbing pussy at the same time.

These two guys were so synchronized they even came together. I was so totally exhausted, satisfied, happy, and butt naked with two pulsating penises immersed deep inside me -- my husband's was in my mouth, and my next-door neighbor deeply imbedded between my legs. My mind raced, but I simply couldn't rationally process the emotion. Oh My God was I ever fucked! But the real question was -- was I fucked? Did I fuck up my marriage? Did I just cheat on my husband or did we just have the second ménage à trois of our marriage -- I, of course, hoped and prayed for the latter.

After catching our respective breaths, we all slowly got up and moved to lounge chairs, Thom and I to our usual double chaise and Aidan to one next to us. I think we all dozed off for a few minutes, and after a short recuperative nap, Aidan got up, dressed and headed for his car.

What lies ahead for us, I have no idea. But by Thom interlocking his fingers with mine and tightly squeezing my hand, reassured me that he was as happy as I was and that our relationship had only been enhanced and strengthened by the events of this most incredible day.

12