It Happened One Night

Story Info
It All Happened One Night For Them.
2.7k words
3.15
18.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,035 Followers

I woke the next morning still on a sexual high, still amazed at what had happened the night before, still surprised that it was my idea, that it all seemed so right and natural, and I was still fine with it. I hadn't seen it coming, although that is probably the most astonishing part, that I didn't realize it had been heading in that direction for a while now, that it was almost inevitable.

I knew they felt comfortable around one another, knew we had skinny dipped together for years, that she knew and was interested in his love life, knew his sexual history, who he had been with, who he liked best, even which ones did what to him and how skilled each was. Jim and my wife were incredibly open and honest with one another, chatted openly about what he'd done with whom, how often, and even when.

He told her when he first had sex and they celebrated it with drinks and a toast, we all three did, and he even told her how much his first partner liked oral sex and that the literature my wife had given him to read on cunnilingus actually helped. We speculated about where that relationship might go and had him bring her to dinner one night to meet her. When he dated and bedded the next woman, we did the same, having him bring her over for dinner.

Claire told him to not go too fast, to enjoy the field, to experience the world first, before you settled on the one to be with for life. He was like her project, and she wanted the best for him. She wanted to help him. He and I had been friends since junior high, and most things we did we did together, so when he started having sex it was only natural that he'd tell me, and Claire was part of the deal. He did not feel uneasy around her talking about intimate issues, and was probably more relaxed talking about his sex life with Claire than he was even with me. Of course, that is part of who she is. She makes you feel comfortable with her about most everything, and it didn't surprise me he was comfortable enough with her to talk about intimate matters.

That was how things got so far along that night when we had been together at the movies, home after talking about it, then relaxing in the hot tub later that night. The conversation got around to the theme of the film, monogamy and its ramifications and issues in the modern world, and one thing led to two others and before I knew it we were talking about sex between friends, then sex that night, then before I even realized it we were naked and in bed sharing my wife.

Jim was fucking her, I was next to them and enjoying the experience of watching them, and she was in heaven, fucking her project and teaching him just how to please other women. It was clear she was enjoying herself on many levels: as a mentor, as a very sexual woman who loves good fucking, and as an intimate friend. I think she had always wanted an intimate friend, even before she became physically sexual with Jim.

Before I knew it she was leading him through the fundamentals of oral sex and appraising his progress. It was, actually, delightful to watch, like seeing a fine porn film where a sophisticated lady mentors a young man in the ways of lovemaking and how to please a mistress. I savored watching her lead him through what to do and how to do it, and how much effort to give each technique, how to go slowly and be patient, take your time and focus on your partner's pussy.

Watching them brought me to a high I never expected, and I was as aroused as I have ever been just watching them have sex. I strangely felt no jealousy or uneasiness at seeing him enter her, please her with his lips and tongue, and seeing her taking him down her throat and drinking his come like a whore down by the docks. Incredibly, the closer they came to a climax the more aroused I became. The more he pleased her, the hotter it got for me.

When she started to suck him, I couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch his erection move in and out of my wife's mouth, her lips curling around the end of his penis, her tongue snaking out to swirl over the top of his stiff cock. Like Linda Lovelace giving wonderful head, Claire was sending our friend Jim on joyful trips to nirvana with her oral skills, which are extraordinary, and she deep throated him like a pro.

I had not thought about that happening before, but once things started I did not want them to stop. When it was clear she would be fucking Jim before the night was over I was energized and eager for things to continue. I encouraged them and urged them on. I wanted to see him slide into her, yearned to watch him rapidly push in and out of my wife's vagina and see him come in her.

Before I knew it I was cheering them on and happy to watch. I was thrilled she was having such a good time and glad he was able to enjoy her so much. It didn't even occur to me there was anything wrong with it, and I was so glad it finally was happening, even though I didn't know I had even wanted it to happen at all.

As I raised out of bed in the morning, I heard the shower and looked to the open bathroom door and the steamy film on the mirror. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Claire nodded at me and smiled as I walked in, then she motioned me to join her. I tossed off my T-shirt and stepped in.

"Enjoy your night?" I asked. She kissed me and nodded.

"What did you think?" she asked with a contented smile.

"I think you have wanted to do that for years," I said.

"Very perceptive," she said. "Any regrets?"

"Nope," I said. "You?"

"Not a one," she said washing my growing penis with a bar of soap in her hand. "You don't mind me fucking your friend?"

"It turned me on, actually. I was surprised, but I might have a bit of cuckold in me," I said. She laughed at me and nodded in agreement.

"So you liked fucking our friend, right?" I said.

Without answering she just nodded and smiled. It was clear she was pleased with herself. "I am a teacher," she said. "I am made for teaching people to do stuff, even if that is how to fill a puffy pussy with an erect shaft of flesh. Also, you should fuck people you like, and I like Jim. Right?"

I could not disagree. We had gone from a pretty normal couple to two people who were willing to share the sexuality of the wife. I had gone from a rather conventional husband to one who was willing to share his spouse with a friend. She had gone from a friend who would openly discuss a man's sexual experience with him to one who was eager to be sexual with the same person. It was amazing how much we had changed in such a short time.

"I think we should have Jim over and talk about our new understanding, our new connection," I said. "Things will be different with us from now on. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a good idea," she said. "So, do you really think you are okay with what has happened? Are you okay with your wife having sex with your friend?" I said that I was surprised by it, but I was. "So you said you actually enjoyed it, right?" she asked.

"That surprised me. If you would have asked me the night before if I thought I would be fine with it, I would have said I didn't think so. But when things started in that way I was eager and willing to let it continue in that direction. It was strange, but I really did enjoy watching it happen. I was surprised by my enthusiasm for it, but it was undeniable. When he started actually fucking you, I didn't want him to stop. I felt like I was watching good porn," I said.

"You mean I was your porn queen?" she said with a grin.

"Exactly," I replied. "You were my Sonya Lust," I said, naming the only porn star I could think of. "I guess I am more of a voyeur than I realized. I know I have always liked porn, but I didn't realize I liked watching the living thing. I never thought I would get off seeing you have a stiff dick pushed into you," I said using words I never had with her.

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty to me," she joked.

"So tell me," I said, "have you ever masturbated to thoughts of Jim, or anybody else?"

It took her a while to answer, then she nodded. "Yes, a few times. Well, probably more than a few. I think all women probably do. Sometimes even as we are making love, I'd imagine you are someone else. Or I imagine you with someone else."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I am not surprised you got turned on watching us. It is fantasy, but yes, sometimes it is hot to imagine," she said. She went on to say it added to her excitement that I was there.

We asked Jim to come over that Saturday to "talk about stuff." I told him not to worry, that I was fine with what happened, but we just wanted to talk about what would happen next. "It was great watching you with Claire," I told him. "It surprised me that I found it exciting," I said, "but I really did like having it happen the way it did."

He thanked me for not worrying about it, that he would never do anything to upset our family. "I will be there. You two mean the world to me," he said.

When Jim pulled up in front of the house it was clear Claire was excited, nervous, and a little anxious. No matter what I had said, she still wanted things to work out well and worried just a little. It was obvious we all were a little uneasy, but once we sat down to dinner we had truly began to feel more natural and confident of everything, especially the relationship between the three of us.

We began talking about old times, things we had done together that made us all smile and laugh at funny things that had happened to us. "I have to tell you," he said, finally getting serious, "that I have had the hots for your wife for years. I didn't trust myself around her, and I was so glad we were all together the other night. I was able to let myself go and just be natural. I have always felt I could tell either one of you just about anything. What I couldn't tell you was that I have always wanted to have sex with your wife."

"If you didn't, you would probably be the only one," I said. She blushed, but we all knew it was true. I knew many of my friends had most likely jacked off to visions of Claire many times. She is a beautiful woman, but more than that, she is intelligent, incredibly secure, very pleasant to be around, and as sexy as hell as well. I am proud of her, and I am delighted my friend is drawn to her.

"Maybe we should adjourn to the hot tub," she said, saying what all of us was thinking. When we went out to the tub and removed the cover, I turned to Jim and said, "Why don't the two of us help her get out of her clothes."

She smiled and said, "Only if I get to return the favor. You may go first, then I will strip you both down to nothing."

"Strip away," I said. The two of us undressed her. I took off her blouse as he helped out of her skirt. We both helped her slip out of her panties, then she let us both remove her bra. Each of us stood still while she undid our pants, slid them off, then completed the job with both of us and we all stepped into the water.

Once in the water, standing naked beside her, each of us kissed a nipple and she took ahold of each erection, then she turned her head to me and we kissed. She then turned to Jim and kissed him and the kiss was long and animated, clearly involving tongues. I put a hand to her mound and slipped a finger into her. Jim put a hand on her bottom and took hold of one cheek, letting his fingers reach to her warm anus.

I moved away and let her turn to face Jim and put her arms around his neck. Their kiss was then continued and she melted into him, pushing her hips again the erection that pushed against her belly. I sat down on the bench and watched them kiss and hold one another as they stood in front of me.

Without much prompting, she turned and offered him her bottom and he guided his stiff cock between her cheeks and slid into her pussy. She put her hands on the edge of the tub and braced against his weight, leaning over facing the deck. Slowly, Jim pushed into her, steadily increasing his pace as he fucked her in the warm water as I watched. In a few moments she motioned me to sit on the side of the tub, then she leaned over and took my hardness into her mouth.

We were at last truly sharing her, him behind fucking her as she stood, and me sitting in front of her getting her oral attention from her marvelous mouth. She took ahold of my shaft with one hand and slid her mouth up and down my cock. Saliva dripped from her lips as she sucked, and she moved her mouth to the side and slid her lips up and down my staff. She took her lips off of me and said, "Come in my mouth."

I was close enough to coming to not be able to stop and began to ejaculate. She held me between her lips and drank me down. "Come in me," she said to Jim. "I am on the pill."

When he started to come she took me from her mouth and smiled. "Yes, two at one time. Now this is what I call sharing," she said, putting me back in her mouth. After a few minutes she raised up and pulled Jim out of her.

"I want you both in me tonight," she said, sitting beside me on the edge, bring up her knees, and opening her legs for me. She then moved Jim out of the water and told him to stand on the deck next to the hot tub so she could take him into her mouth. He sighed as she slipped her lips over the end of his dick and took him to the back of her throat.

I got in place and pushed into her. I was fucking my wife as she was sucking on my friend, and I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her tight and warm pussy. After forty minutes of fucking and sucking in the hot tub, we moved out of the water, dried one another with the towels on the hooks, then went into the house and crawled in our bed to finish the evening.

Jim left the next morning, after the three of us slept out the night curled together in a knot on top of the bed, the heat of our bodies enough to keep us warm through the night.

He has been with us many times now, sometimes sleeping with Claire in the guest bedroom. Our relationship has certainly changed since that first night when I watched him fuck her for the first time. We are now like a family, as if she has two husbands. We know our arrangement is probably called polyamorous, but whatever you call it our threesome is a major part of our lives and we call it our choice.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,035 Followers